Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
55 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
151 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
196 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #161
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11298 11298
 Graftedgenes said:

[pic - click to view]

http://www.firstload.com/?uniq=829500f4f0554a28&log=47383&fn=rick+ross+GFID +megashare

Best version that I found so far:
you my dude, but damn you got me.

07-24-2012, 08:55 PM         #162
tmitch19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
LOL @ we all in here tweekin like some dope heads.....

It's been long enuff..
 07-24-2012, 09:03 PM         #163
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
maybe, if its who graft says it is, I dont think so, seen him post for a couple years now, we was around when it was real rough to like ross, during them CO pic, Officer Down, Tia Told Me, Curly days, so he is cool in my book.

And I like Ross more than Big myself, but I dont ever twist the fact Big is a legend, but Ross fits better down here.

You aint lyin, if you really got that link, the hell you keep that to yourself. Twitter would be shut down right now, see people tweetin crazy lookin for links.

If he can keep it from leaking, dude for real might have a chance at a huge number. Doubtful, but maybe.

Don't listen to that Emenim/Kreayshawn guy.

When me and my family say "Outsiders" we are simply quoting a Ross line from
"Devil in a New Dress"but if you ain't a fan of his music then you wouldn't make the connection so it's like an inside joke to expose these fakes who pretend to listen to the music but can't remember the lines in one of his most infamous verses. SMH.

That link I dropped made one of the posters insert a cut-out picture of Kobe Bryants head into his post. #weredeydodatat
 5 years ago '10        #164
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
clicked on a link and got this.......

[pic - click to view]

NICE but

where the link @ mane?
 5 years ago '11        #165
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Graftedgenes said:

"Devil in a New Dress"but if you ain't a fan of his music then you wouldn't make the connection so it's like an inside joke to expose these fakes who pretend to listen to the music but can't remember the lines in one of his most infamous verses. SMH.

That link I dropped made one of the posters insert a cut-out picture of Kobe Bryants head into his post. #weredeydodatat
I guess you think Ross is better than Big too
Great inside joke by the way, kinda like how you claim to be a Nas fan but you didn't buy the album. I bet you didn't even listen too it.

Fake a.ss Nas fan.
 07-24-2012, 09:12 PM         #166
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

on slumz.boxden.com.

heres a couple examples
 SugaHillRomello said:
Maybe not to an Outsider but to the every day man that can be a common occurrence.

I was bumping Hold Me Back in the Walmart parking lot today like

Its grassroots. Ross didn't forget about the PEOPLE
 SugaHillRomello said:

Last edited by Francis Schilke; 07-24-2012 at 09:15 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #167
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
damn, man, hope sh*t dont leak while I start watchin a couple episodes of the The Wire season 1(never seen).

fu*k it, never needed acceptance from you outsiders anyways.

FYI, one of them "super-bloggers" said by Thursday sh*t will leak, makes me think he is gonna leak it, he low key team jeezy, but whatever.
 5 years ago '12        #168
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,459 | Props total: 12975 12975
 44wade said:
damn, man, hope sh*t dont leak while I start watchin a couple episodes of the The Wire season 1(never seen).

FYI, one of them "super-bloggers" said by Thursday sh*t will leak, makes me think he is gonna leak it, he low key team jeezy, but whatever.
it will prob leak before Thursday. Either tonight or tomorrow.
 07-24-2012, 09:34 PM         #169
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 norcal925 said:
I guess you think Ross is better than Big too
Great inside joke by the way, kinda like how you claim to be a Nas fan but you didn't buy the album. I bet you didn't even listen too it.

Fake a.ss Nas fan.
????

You must be smoking Meth again.

I never claimed to be a Nas fan, I'm a fan of Nas music and purchased a vinyl copy of his album, his album has gotten frequent promotional Tweets from me @BruthaDee I leave the fakeness up to your kind.

I don't weep like some spoiled child when I hear white people say Emenim is better than Rakim or when 90's babies say LiL Wayne is better than Ice Cube or when NY's say Biggie is better than Tupac.

Who am I to judge a Black man from the South who was born in 1992 that says he likes Ross over Biggie

I could care less if some Outsider walked up to me and said Curt Cobain >>>>>>Tupac because that's what he's supposed to say and I'd be disappointed I'd he didnt.
 5 years ago '11        #170
Norcal 78 heat pts78
space
space
$11,808 | Props total: 1192 1192
 Graftedgenes said:
????

I never claimed to be a Nas fan, I'm a fan of Nas music and purchased a vinyl copy of his album, his album has gotten frequent promotional Tweets from me @BruthaDee I leave the fakeness up to your kind.

I don't weep like some spoiled child when I hear white people say Emenim is better than Rakim or when 90's babies say LiL Wayne is better than Ice Cube or when NY's say Biggie is better than Tupac.

Who am I to judge a Black man from the South who was born in 1992 that says he likes Ross over Biggie

I could care less if some Outsider walked up to me and said Curt Cobain >>>>>>Tupac because that's what he's supposed to say and I'd be disappointed I'd he didnt.
But you didn't post it up so i get the feeling your lying or just copped recently cause i've said this a few times and you didnt respond.

If you're trying to call what i'm doing weeping you do the same things by bringing stuff like when someone on here says Eminem is top 10 and you then go on to say you can't take their opinion serious because of that. How is what i'm doing any different?

Anyone who tries to say people are outsiders when they obviously support the genre then try to say Ross is better than Big I cant take serious.
Any actual fan of the genre would never say some dumb sh*t like that.

Last edited by Norcal; 07-24-2012 at 09:42 PM..
 07-24-2012, 09:40 PM         #171
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:

Season 1 was bugged-out they made the f*ggitt-snitch Omar seem like he was invincible.

Season 2 was kinda corny with gay-ass Ziggy and the Pollocks.

The sh*t got food tho when Marlo, Snoop, & Chris came into the story line, but I think 4 was the best when they did Michael, Dookie & Naymond.
 5 years ago '05        #172
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,177 | Props total: 11734 11734
9 pages. No leak. That's that sh*t I dont like
 5 years ago '12        #173
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Season 1 was bugged-out they made the f*ggitt-snitch Omar seem like he was invincible.

Season 2 was kinda corny with gay-ass Ziggy and the Pollocks.

The sh*t got food tho when Marlo, Snoop, & Chris came into the story line, but I think 4 was the best when they did Michael, Dookie & Naymond.
Im confessin, I missed 1 and 2, so I just found out this hbogo sh*t got all 5 seasons, I caught the last 3, so yeah, tail end of 3 and 4 was the best to me, with Marlo and them.

sh*t is crazy though to see all I missed, and Im only on episode 5. Gonna watch two of them tonight. They just really getting into Omar, right now.

Nah, they for real just had Omar kissing this dude, fu*ked up.
 5 years ago '11        #174
case sensitive 
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 321 321
Not a group rip but it will do. change to rar when you download it
 07-24-2012, 10:05 PM         #175
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
Im conYfessin, I missed 1 and 2, so I just found out this hbogo sh*t got all 5 seasons, I caught the last 3, so yeah, tail end of 3 and 4 was the best to me, with Marlo and them.

sh*t is crazy though to see all I missed, and Im only on episode 5. Gonna watch two of them tonight. They just really getting into Omar, right now.

Nah, they for real just had Omar kissing this dude, fu*ked up.
You must be on the IPhone/IPad that HBOGo is the sh*t.

I warned you about that Omar sh*t LMBAO! sh*t fu*ked me up when I first seen it.

Check it: from now till the 31st you will see 1-2 daily Hate threads directed at Rozay because the G-Unit people want him to fail desperately and it's all they can think about.

His every success is a slap in the face to them and their hero Fiddy.

Just watch what I tell you, these kind are predictable.

[video - click to view]

The Untouchable Maybach Empire presents Part 2 of the Promo Tour Vlog Series as the BO$$ @RickyRozay hits the Delaware and Philly to promote his fifth studio album.. the highly
anticipated "God Forgives, I Don't". Directed by DRE Films.

Rick Ross God Forgives, I Don't drops July 31st.. Pre-Order Now!! Deluxe iTunes:
/ Standard iTunes:

Buy MMG's SelfMade 2 Album @ iTunes here

Download Meek Mill Dream Chasers 2
Meek Mill Dreams and Nightmares drops August 28th

Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-24-2012 at 10:23 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #176
Slim_Shady 
space
space
space
$353 | Props total: 0 0
 NoLastName said:
anyboy who post these should be auto-banned.. sh** played out
true, f*gs...
 07-24-2012, 10:09 PM         #177
ballislife 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 case sensitive said:
Not a group rip but it will do. change to rar when you download it
Props bro!! 2 hours to download
 5 years ago '11        #178
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
????

Lol i see i dun hurt alotta feelings in this thread. But yea im not sure why ppl who dont like Ross continually post in Ross threads or create them(oddly the person who started this thread is an admitted Ross detractor). Dudes are weirdos man. Oh

and why is that white guy following me

@44wade

yea that's me. Been f!ghting the good f!ght long enough to know just how these clowns operate. Just wanted to get the usual "this all sounds the same", "Ross keeps making the same song", "this sounds like BMF" responses out the way before the Outsiders start flooding this thread with the usual talking points. Itd be nice to have an album discussion thread for Ross that ONLY focuses on the music and where ppl dont pretend to be fans just to sh*t on Ross. I think this album could be something special and deserves to be analyzed properly
 5 years ago '05        #179
GUNIT-FINEST 
space
space
$17,631 | Props total: 309 309
damn ross doing good with the leak
 5 years ago '11        #180
sbrown1 5 heat pts
space
space
$2,241 | Props total: 597 597
sh*t pushed back cuz it aint buzzin? or is this really coming ouit
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
75 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
175 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
123 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
58 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy