most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
35 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
10 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #681
AC_89 200 heat pts200
space
space
$39,339 | Props total: 13713 13713
My fav tracks r pirates,3 kings,amsterdam,sixteen,so sophisticated and diced pineapples the rest of the album?
 5 years ago '12        #682
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 SugaHillRomello said:
Yea man Ross really made a movie and put it into music form. I actually hope more rapper take this approach to their albums. Life is good felt like this too

Yeah he did, sounds like scores from movies.

Feelin that 10 jesus pieces today, JL did their thing on this one.
 5 years ago '08        #683
Eagles All Day 87 heat pts87
space
space
$32,891 | Props total: 12601 12601
 Monoblock said:
Found this on another site

Some sh*t I Did: God Forgives,I Don’t [Ross-less Edits] EP

[pic - click to view]

People really find dumb sh*t like this funny?
 5 years ago '08        #684
space
space
 Graftedgenes said:
Why do attention-whoring weirdos focus so much attention on other posters?

Do you name-drop people because you desire a response like when Game does it or is it some sick homos3xual fetish?

That dude is fu*king loser...check his post history, everything consists of a smiley or d!ckriding other whack forum members...pretty sad honestly
 5 years ago '11        #685
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 44wade said:
Yeah he did, sounds like scores from movies.

Feelin that 10 jesus pieces today, JL did their thing on this one.
I think Cardiak got the best beat on hear though. Amsterdam may be the best song I've ever heard from Ross
 07-27-2012, 11:57 AM         #686
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ima have to peep this when i get home...
 5 years ago '12        #687
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 SugaHillRomello said:
I think Cardiak got the best beat on hear though. Amsterdam may be the best song I've ever heard from Ross
yeah that sh*t goes hard too, that was yesterday's jam for me.

Teedra does her thing on the track, great song man.

"always running late but quick to show up with your bi*ch"
 5 years ago '12        #688
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,743 | Props total: 610 610
 Eagles All Day said:
That dude is fu*king loser...check his post history, everything consists of a smiley or d!ckriding other whack forum members...pretty sad honestly

f*ggot all day
 5 years ago '08        #689
space
space
 Dee352 said:
f*ggot all day
Lmao you're a predictable square...u in them threads faster then them so called "stans"

fu*king loser
 5 years ago '12        #690
DoMieD 5 heat pts
space
space
$46,988 | Props total: 1259 1259
 keysersoze0 said:
yeah, actually i agree. I never saw the big deal with GRODT. It had fantastic production but so do all of Rozay's albums.

The album is damn near flawless
 07-27-2012, 12:31 PM         #691
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Valley of death was my all-time fav' but Amersterdam is just too Soulfull it's up there with the best of em

I wanna be there when each one of my kids born Raw blood, hundred acres each to live on Real n*gga to the day that I'm deceased Even then I pray I'm living through the beats
Dope boy, you can tell by my sneaks Burning Amsterdam green where it falls like a leaf

Born in the bricks with the short end of the stick
Always running late, quick to show up with your bi*ch
The Hublot's cool but my Terminator's foolish
All stainless steel, quick to match it with my tool and Red carpet event,
the marijuana be lit Red or blue, do you, as long as you're getting rich
Crack game, champagne, kilos on the stock exchange
Rolls Royce, new Ghost, that's a n*gga pocket change

These n*ggas acting like they want a war!
When it come to whacking n*ggas I done won awards
n*gga, you a bi*ch, where yo' Honda Accord?
I'm riding in some sh*t only I can afford
Shouldn't claim the hood till you build a reporr
Amsterdam state of mind: I just gave you a tour
I'm laughing at the people who labeled me poor
Now I p!ss on Europeans, you'd think it was pr0n
 5 years ago '11        #692
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
 Graftedgenes said:
Valley of death was my all-time fav' but Amersterdam is just too Soulfull it's up there with the best of em

I wanna be there when each one of my kids born Raw blood, hundred acres each to live on Real n*gga to the day that I'm deceased Even then I pray I'm living through the beats
Dope boy, you can tell by my sneaks Burning Amsterdam green where it falls like a leaf

Born in the bricks with the short end of the stick
Always running late, quick to show up with your bi*ch
The Hublot's cool but my Terminator's foolish
All stainless steel, quick to match it with my tool and Red carpet event,
the marijuana be lit Red or blue, do you, as long as you're getting rich
Crack game, champagne, kilos on the stock exchange
Rolls Royce, new Ghost, that's a n*gga pocket change

These n*ggas acting like they want a war!
When it come to whacking n*ggas I done won awards
n*gga, you a bi*ch, where yo' Honda Accord?
I'm riding in some sh*t only I can afford
Shouldn't claim the hood till you build a reporr
Amsterdam state of mind: I just gave you a tour
I'm laughing at the people who labeled me poor
Now I p!ss on Europeans, you'd think it was pr0n
Yea man that sh!t sound like Angels singing in the background. That hook is something serious too, Ross touched a niqqa soul with that one
 07-27-2012, 12:47 PM         #693
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's what's in the digital booklet:

“It took me 12 years to get on and six years to take over.”-Ricky Rozay
With the levying stature of a goliath and the regal standing of a King, Rick Ross has lived up to his prophecy of being the “Biggest Boss.” The Miami Monster Mogul has evolved into not just hip-hop’s most respected and revered MC (in fact he was voted MTV’s “Hottest MC” of 2011), but as a label CEO and business entrepreneur, his resumé is as sterling as one of his platinum plaques.
God Forgives, I Don’t is Ross’ fifth solo album in six years, following in the recent success of five star acclaimed masterpieces Deeper Than Rap (2009) , Teflon Don (2010) and classic team efforts with his Maybach Music Group Self Made Vol. 1 and 2. By now, everyone that follows what Ross does, has been conditioned to expect nothing but a prolific output of the highest grade of music.
In a career that reaches new heights every year, God Forgives…is a milestone, the most anticipated rap project of all of 2012, as well as being the LP that will be the definitive work of art of the past decade. “Without exaggeration, you just don’t hear this high of quality or precision of music,” Ross says about his opus. “I’ve mastered the art of devising classic albums, but this by far exceeds my prior excellence. I owe this to the fans and I owe it to myself to be the undeniable best.” God Forgives… has a seamless blend of party hits and street certifiable bangers surrounded by Ross’ passionate reflections on life and articulation of his journey to be a billionaire. On one of the lead cuts, “So Sophisticated,” Ross hammers down heavy-handed statements with a delivery as graceful as Michael Jackson’s penny loafers lighting up the streets in “Billie Jean.” Meanwhile “Touch N You” features multi-time Grammy Award winner Usher and caters to the women who have crowned Ricky Rozay as one of the most yearned for s3x symbols in all of entertainment. “Three Kings” feels like Ross’ coronation into legend status as he is joined side by side by the man who has garnered the title of Greatest Rapper of All-Time, Jay-Z and the Greatest Producer of All-Time, Dr. Dre. Ross’ path to walk amongst Hall-of-Famers has been anything but a clear sprint. While some MCs have had the luxury of taking the elevator to that proverbial top floor, Ross and his team climbed the stairs. Respect, adulation, and fortifying a legacy comes at a price. Ross has worked tirelessly—even sacrificing his own health—for every round of applause, for every time a fan screams “Rozaaaaaay” for every one of his peers that saluted him, for every executive that has wanted to do business with MMG. Like every up and coming MC, Ross--influenced by Golden Era b-boys that reigned supreme in the late 80s--just wanted to be heard during his introduction into hip-hop in the late 90s. While the desire and the artistry have been Ross hallmarks from career commencement, he had to learn the fine of art of structuring record contracts as well figure out a way to market and romote himself to the public when his former record labels couldn’t. Ultimately, Rick Ross’ time didn’t come until over a decade after he started professionally. He only needed one song to break through. 2006’s “Hustlin” which went from being a relentless street anthem to a pop culture catch phrase still used today, earned Ross a record deal with Def Jam, and became the catalyst for his debut LP Port of Miami. That album debuted number one on the Billboard charts as did Trilla which came less than two years later. And while his core fans already were familiar with the superlatives or Rick Ross the artist, in 2009, we got to know how strong of man the music Kingpin was. Highly publicized rap battles and controversy over his street cred that started at the end of 2008, none of it mattered by the spring of the next year when 2009’s Deeper Than Rap dropped. The few that ridiculed had no choice but to jump on the bandwagon, when Ross elevated himself with refined raps and musical soundscapes, all the while never worrying about public misperceptions about his past. While other albums may have sold slightly more, 2010’s Teflon Don overshadowed every LP from any genre that year. It was the album you heard coming out every car, the album that dominated DJ’s playlist and the album that catapulted Ross to international superstardom. Building on the next level of his fame, Ross’ hunger wasn’t satiated. He knew it was his golden opportunity expand his Maybach Music Group. In late 2010 MMG went from boutique imprint to a full fledged label, with the signings of Wale and Meek Mill as the cornerstones of the roster. Stalley and Omarion have since joined his core and have helped make MMG the most beloved brand since Jay-Z had Roc-A-Fella records 10 years ago. In early 2012, Ross released a free mixtape containing an albums worth of new material called Rich Forever. The popularity from the body of work was so fervent, Ross toured in the U.S. and overseas in support of the new set of songs and Rich Forever has since went on to be the most downloaded mixtape ever. Now with God Forgives I Don’t, Ross has his sights set on a brand new goals, to be the biggest boss and artist of all-time. “When my career is done, people will look back at everything I’ve contributed, and not just speak my name in high regard with the best of the best artists, but they’ll also compare my contributions with the greatest executives ever such as Russell Simmons, Lyor Cohen, Clive Davis and Jimmy Iovine.”

Written by Shaheem Reid
 5 years ago '04        #694
certifiedplaya1 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,365 | Props total: 162 162
ashamed is a bettr song and has a better beat than amsterdam
 07-27-2012, 12:59 PM         #695
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Monoblock said:
Found this on another site

Some sh*t I Did: God Forgives,I Don’t [Ross-less Edits] EP

[pic - click to view]

won't listen or talk to anyone dissing Ross that have an Freddie Gibbs or any Jeezy afilliated on their avy. sorry
 5 years ago '12        #696
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
JON J. ‏@JonJ_305
Don’t miss the premiere of @rickyrozay’s “Hold Me Back” on @SuckerFreeMTV2 this Sun @ 11/10c. #GFID
 5 years ago '12        #697
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
Damn as much as I love the luxurious beats, I went to the strip club and all I played was 911 and Hold Me Back.
 5 years ago '06        #698
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
@ Rossless version of the Rick Ross album
 5 years ago '12        #699
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 Stupid Fresh said:
sh*ts gay as fu*k, aint nothin funny about it.

just lame a.ss f*gs tryin to be cool ,and failin at it.
 07-28-2012, 01:11 PM         #700
Yung Chance 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupid Fresh said:
it actually sounds better
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
49 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
107 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
190 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
76 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
52 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy