most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
121 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #661
Dee352 170 heat pts170
space
space
$10,734 | Props total: 604 604
Grafted and sugerhillhomo are fu*kin sad

sh*t is laughable
 5 years ago '08        #662
El Fuerte 
space
space
$3,902 | Props total: 1700 1700
 J-Calli said:

You should have stuck to your policy of no speaking your mind :ohhellnonas:
pretty much...n*ggas think going against the grain makes them cool when in reality n*ggas just look like morons. thats why i dont even address these clowns

or you honestly think LIG is trash, which is cool too, it just means your opinion is lower than garbage IMHO
 5 years ago '10        #663
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,864 | Props total: 13659 13659
 Dee352 said:
According to Ross stans this is classic and there is only 1 bad song LMAO
I ont even rock with rick like that, but I said I would give it an unbiased listen so thats my honest opinion. Album is far from trash and not quite a classic.
 5 years ago '04        #664
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,325 | Props total: 414 414
 Killa said:
I love you.
no frank ocean... youre welcome

i like this cd overall
but
like most ppl i'll take the songs that i like off rich forever and self made vol.2 and combine them with the songs i like off this CD and make something I can listen to w/o any skips.

Bring on millz solo album. my car is ready.

I'm still not a fan of Stalley. its just something about him that doesnt do it for me, i tried but i cant get into him. (no frank)
the n*gga dont even be rhyming sometimes.
 5 years ago '11        #665
SugaHillRomello 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$858 | Props total: 0 0
Man 911 in the whip is just insane
 5 years ago '07        #666
C4daTimeBomb 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,484 | Props total: 339 339
 Francis Schilke said:
this sh*t just smooth. like Ross made a movie or sum sh*t. didnt expect him to top Teflon Don but he did. def feels like a complete album.

Ten Jesus Pieces tho, kept goin back to that one

5 solid albums in a row, aint see that often. props to Ross
And still no platinum plaque, huh?

And even with all the so called buzz and over-hype I bet this on won't either.

A lot of people said "BMF" was the song of the summer last year, you would have thought the album would have done at least 2 mill with all of the d!ckriding that was going on.

50 haters put Ross in business. People started fu*kin with him because of hate for 50, not genuine love for Ross. People rallied behind 50 when he was beefin with murder Inc. too, but I think it was because 50 was really putting out good music at the time. It wasn't just a "I don't like that dude so Im fu*king with this dude" type situation. GRODT outsold the combined total of Ross's whole discography. Ross will never have that type of success, and please don't give me the whole "the industry done changed" excuse.

I am by no means a 50 stan, but I am a Rick Ross hater. That fat motherfu*ker really annoys me. Talking all this ladies man sh*t, takin his shirt off like bi*ches is into him because of looks or something. He's the biggest trick in the fu*king music industry. I keep thinking about the scene in Harlem Nights when Eddie Murphy is talking to Jasmine guy about her relationship with the fat mobster dude. Eddies like "I always wondered what you saw in that big, fat stank, 12 sandwich eatin, gelatin a.ss .." Lmao. (that would be a good intro to a Ross diss.)

Even though he's been exposed, he hasn't toned down his kingpin rhetoric down at all. If anything he's increased it. I've yet to hear ONE miami or florida representative co-sign any of his so called street dealings.

Now he's calling it The Untouchable Maybach Empire? n*gga How is that when you have no platinum albums on your label and your roster only has one good artist. (Meek Mill) But Im glad he did that because calling your self Untouchable in hip hop is a bad omen. Ask Suge.
 07-27-2012, 08:41 AM         #667
GOD999 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
^ Didn't read
 5 years ago '12        #668
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
Yeah, graft is on point about the sequencing. Ross did a great job on it.

Ita definitely a cinematic album.
 07-27-2012, 09:06 AM         #669
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 C4daTimebomb said:
And still no platinum plaque, huh?

And even with all the so called buzz and over-hype I bet this on won't either.

A lot of people said "BMF" was the song of the summer last year, you would have thought the album would have done at least 2 mill with all of the d!ckriding that was going on.

50 haters put Ross in business. People started fu*kin with him because of hate for 50, not genuine love for Ross. People rallied behind 50 when he was beefin with murder Inc. too, but I think it was because 50 was really putting out good music at the time. It wasn't just a "I don't like that dude so Im fu*king with this dude" type situation. GRODT outsold the combined total of Ross's whole discography. Ross will never have that type of success, and please don't give me the whole "the industry done changed" excuse.

I am by no means a 50 stan, but I am a Rick Ross hater. That fat motherfu*ker really annoys me. Talking all this ladies man sh*t, takin his shirt off like bi*ches is into him because of looks or something. He's the biggest trick in the fu*king music industry. I keep thinking about the scene in Harlem Nights when Eddie Murphy is talking to Jasmine guy about her relationship with the fat mobster dude. Eddies like "I always wondered what you saw in that big, fat stank, 12 sandwich eatin, gelatin a.ss .." Lmao. (that would be a good intro to a Ross diss.)

Even though he's been exposed, he hasn't toned down his kingpin rhetoric down at all. If anything he's increased it. I've yet to hear ONE miami or florida representative co-sign any of his so called street dealings.

Now he's calling it The Untouchable Maybach Empire? n*gga How is that when you have no platinum albums on your label and your roster only has one good artist. (Meek Mill) But Im glad he did that because calling your self Untouchable in hip hop is a bad omen. Ask Suge.
The only problem is that GFID, Teflon Don, and Deeper than Rap are ALL better than any 50 album since GRODT.
 5 years ago '11        #670
space
space
space
 44wade said:
Yeah, graft is on point about the sequencing. Ross did a great job on it.

Ita definitely a cinematic album.
Yea man Ross really made a movie and put it into music form. I actually hope more rapper take this approach to their albums. Life is good felt like this too
 5 years ago '11        #671
space
space
space
 keysersoze0 said:
The only problem is that GFID, Teflon Don, and Deeper than Rap are ALL better than any 50 album since GRODT.
Those 3 albums are also better than GRODT
 07-27-2012, 09:10 AM         #672
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
Those 3 albums are also better than GRODT
yeah, actually i agree. I never saw the big deal with GRODT. It had fantastic production but so do all of Rozay's albums.
 07-27-2012, 09:11 AM         #673
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
And Biggie's Ready to Die
 07-27-2012, 09:13 AM         #674
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Killa said:
I thought that'd be cool by judging Sugahill's signature!
ok ok
 07-27-2012, 09:20 AM         #675
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Dee352 said:
Grafted and sugerhillhomo are fu*kin sad

sh*t is laughable
Why do attention-whoring weirdos focus so much attention on other posters?

Do you name-drop people because you desire a response like when Game does it or is it some sick homos3xual fetish?

Athavan 789 said:
Grafted and his d!ckrider Sugahill going hard defending the album.
Stop talking about d!cks all the time f*ggit, defend why a paraplegic caucasion from the U.K has 999,999 50-Cent threads in 2012....don't worry ai seen the "exposures" and ai know exactly what you are.
 5 years ago '11        #676
space
space
space
 keysersoze0 said:
yeah, actually i agree. I never saw the big deal with GRODT. It had fantastic production but so do all of Rozay's albums.
I mean its the truth. The production on GRODT was cool but if u really go back and listen to it Curtis is spitting nursery rhymes on that album. On top of that it hasn't aged very well either.
 5 years ago '07        #677
Root Of Evil 56 heat pts56
space
space
$11,914 | Props total: 573 573
Amsterdam is fu*kin fire best track on the album
 07-27-2012, 09:49 AM         #678
keysersoze0 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SugaHillRomello said:
I mean its the truth. The production on GRODT was cool but if u really go back and listen to it Curtis is spitting nursery rhymes on that album. On top of that it hasn't aged very well either.
The bolded is dead on.
 5 years ago '07        #679
INFAMOUS 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$35,778 | Props total: 2740 2740
[email changed - confirm acct by email]
Pirates is the best song on this sh*t

This album weak man

Why this n*gga got so many jazz beats
 5 years ago '04        #680
Monoblock 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,457 | Props total: 1289 1289
Found this on another site

Some sh*t I Did: God Forgives,I Don’t [Ross-less Edits] EP

[pic - click to view]

Tracklist
1. Stalley – 10 Jesus Pieces [Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League]
2. Jay-Z – 1 King [Produced by Jake One]
3. Wale & Drake – All Night [DJ Smu's "Diced Pineapples" Refix]
4. Andre 3000 – Sixteen [Solo Edit] [Produced by J.U.S.T.I.C.E League & Andre 3000)
Home      

most viewed right now
Rappers that have or had AIDS
169 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
188 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Boxden man is in tears after getting robbed of $20,000 by his friends..
91 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
203 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
229 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Matt Barnes retires
52 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
91 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
263 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy