Kevin Hart X-mad card
55 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
256 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
117 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #161
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
choose what YOU are willing to die for dont call me out for not choosing the same path my friend

calling n*ggas cowards and pussies cuz they wont die for a btch ...........
 07-23-2012, 05:06 PM         #162
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Here's the thing that the people that are making these cowardly and sad remarks are forgetting-everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, dies at some point in their life, that's just how it is. The key thing is, are you willing to die for someone or something that matters to you, that you feel at that moment in your life is your very reason for living, or would you rather live your life an old coward. These three men died for protecting the people they loved, those pictures clearly show they weren't some chicks that they weren't serious with, that meant everything to them when they were alive. Plus, they were probably brought and raised to be men and stand up for what is right, even at the risk of their own lives. That's how I was raised, that you protect all those who matter to you as well as your fellow man, even at the risk of losing your life. I have a pre-teen daughter and a couple of years ago, we were in a car accident where another SUV hit mine and the first and only reaction I had to the danger was shielding my daughter with my own body to protect her from the impact. Thank god that we made it and had moderate injuries but I never regretted what I did and I'm neither did these guys either. My daughter, my best friend, my family, my girl and my fellow man I will lay down my life to protect because it's the right thing to do, and I want to be able to meet my Maker with a clear conscience and not be ashamed of being a coward. That man who ran out on his family, well y'all make jokes that he lived and these three men didn't-he has to live with the fact that he FAILED to protect his family cause trust me, his girl, her family, his family and his kids will never, EVER respect him and when it's his time to be put to rest, he will have to answer and explain to whatever god he worships why he did what he did.
 5 years ago '10        #163
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
 Youngin19 said:
I'd take a million bullets for my kids. They're my blood, my legacy, they're part of me...but for a bi*ch? FOH! Do I look like Superman? She better hope he miss

Them dudes leaving behind their parents, their siblings, the possibility of a bright future and a long successful life...all for a bi*ch

Couldn't be me, n*gga

You dudes talking about cowards and sh*t, nah n*gga, you just dumb. You don't value your life. You're willing to die for someone who'd have another n*gga's d!ck in her pus*y the next time she was horny. Would them hoes die for you? I doubt it...you know why? cuz they ain't stupid
Youngin got me dyinnnnnnnn
 5 years ago '05        #164
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 Youngin19 said:
I'd take a million bullets for my kids. They're my blood, my legacy, they're part of me...but for a bi*ch? FOH! Do I look like Superman? She better hope he miss

Why she even your girl if you wouldn't risk saving her life? Are you just in it to hit it? If that's the case, then just hit it and don't take her to a movie in the first place. No need to date someone if she is just a "bi*ch" to you

Them dudes leaving behind their parents, their siblings, the possibility of a bright future and a long successful life...all for a bi*ch

Couldn't be me, n*gga

You dudes talking about cowards and sh*t, nah n*gga, you just dumb. You don't value your life. You're willing to die for someone who'd have another n*gga's d!ck in her pus*y the next time she was horny. Would them hoes die for you? I doubt it...you know why? cuz they ain't stupid
Why she even your girl if you wouldn't risk saving her life? Are you just in it to hit it? If that's the case, then just hit it and don't take her to a movie in the first place. No need to date someone if she is just a "bi*ch" to you
 5 years ago '11        #165
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 Hotboy1982 said:
Here's the thing that the people that are making these cowardly and sad remarks are forgetting-everyone, and I mean EVERYONE, dies at some point in their life, that's just how it is. The key thing is, are you willing to die for someone or something that matters to you, that you feel at that moment in your life is your very reason for living, or would you rather live your life an old coward. These three men died for protecting the people they loved, those pictures clearly show they weren't some chicks that they weren't serious with, that meant everything to them when they were alive. Plus, they were probably brought and raised to be men and stand up for what is right, even at the risk of their own lives. That's how I was raised, that you protect all those who matter to you as well as your fellow man, even at the risk of losing your life. I have a pre-teen daughter and a couple of years ago, we were in a car accident where another SUV hit mine and the first and only reaction I had to the danger was shielding my daughter with my own body to protect her from the impact. Thank god that we made it and had moderate injuries but I never regretted what I did and I'm neither did these guys either. My daughter, my best friend, my family, my girl and my fellow man I will lay down my life to protect because it's the right thing to do, and I want to be able to meet my Maker with a clear conscience and not be ashamed of being a coward. That man who ran out on his family, well y'all make jokes that he lived and these three men didn't-he has to live with the fact that he FAILED to protect his family cause trust me, his girl, her family, his family and his kids will never, EVER respect him and when it's his time to be put to rest, he will have to answer and explain to whatever god he worships why he did what he did.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #166
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Youngin19 said:

Couldn't be me, n*gga

they life must suck
 5 years ago '08        #167
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I'm not taking a bullet for anyone but my baby girl! Anyone else is getting shoved down or told to hit the floor! I don't condone what the one dude did, dipping out on ya children is a no no. What these guys did was commendable.
 5 years ago '11        #168
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,305 | Props total: 1703 1703
cuz thers a million and 1 other females in the world
 5 years ago '05        #169
DanBootleg 210 heat pts210
space
space
$18,772 | Props total: 8933 8933
Only people I'd die for either squeezed out a child of mine, are my immediate family, or are considered immediate family by my immediate family.
 07-23-2012, 05:20 PM         #170
LakeHawks 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JudasHatesJesus said:
id risk my life for any human being, even a KKK member.

id rather go out saving someone then go out a hoe.

yeah life is an important to me but someone elses is a little more than mine.

easy way to heaven too
 5 years ago '09        #171
breezbitch 
space
space
$5,306 | Props total: 887 887
true love sh*t
 5 years ago '09        #172
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,629 | Props total: 1802 1802
How u kno they "took" a bullet for them? Did they jump infront
Of them or what?
 5 years ago '06        #173
Blah 17 heat pts17
space
space
$25,541 | Props total: 6799 6799
for the kids yes but for a woman thats not my mother? ... fu*kouttahere
she better step her leaping and running game up b

who said these dudes took bullets for them tho?
did they jump infront of the bullet in slow motion to save this chicks or what
 07-23-2012, 05:27 PM         #174
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
@ the simps in here talkin bout if u wouldnt die for ur girl then uve never been in a relationship b4

GTFO!!!

I wouldve been a damn fool to put my life on the line for anyone of my ex's

and then u got other dudes saying they would die for anyone

ol' suicidal a.ss niccas, yall just lookin for a reason to k!ll urselves

like I said b4, if she aint the mother of my seeds she gettin the mothafuqin meatshield treatment

I wouldve walked out that movie theater lookin like a gears of war character
 07-23-2012, 05:30 PM         #175
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
unless you've been shot at with your peoples next to you, none of yal would know what you would do until you do it....Its a flight or f!ght response and unless you got the heat your choices become blurred if a love one is involved. If you down for your chick I don't think in the moment you could make that decision.

(i.e) You can't tell me if you took your two 13 and 12 year old brothers or sisters to see "The Dark Knight Rises" and your grown a.ss (assuming 25+ or older) would run out of the theater before a.ssuring their safety is some hoe sh*t.

#heartlesscowards

5 years ago '05        #176
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 LAwLB15 said:
@ the simps in here talkin bout if u wouldnt die for ur girl then uve never been in a relationship b4

GTFO!!!

I wouldve been a damn fool to put my life on the line for anyone of my ex's

@ then u got other dudes saying they would die for anyone

ol' suicidal a.ss niccas, yall just lookin for a reason to k!ll urselves

like I said b4, if she aint the mother of my seeds she gettin the mothafuqin meatshield treatment

I wouldve walked out that movie theater lookin like a gears of war character
You don't know what their relationship was like so you can't speak for their actions. Whatever you decide to do is your business, but don't bash another man who was looking out for someone else. I wouldn't die for just anyone, but if I was at a movie with a girl you better believe I'm going to do what I can to get us both out. No matter if she was my gf, my mom, my daughter or my friend.
 5 years ago '04        #177
infam0uskills 15 heat pts15
space
space
$8,450 | Props total: 5563 5563
their deaths would only be justified if their girlfriends never suck or fu*k another d!ck in their own lifetime.
 5 years ago '12        #178
Prostyle 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,493 | Props total: 1064 1064
Let me chime in on this one time. Straight up, dude that ran out on his bm and kids is disgusting, and his excuses are comical. He may have a reason for dogging out his bm like that, but you don't run out on your kids in any situation let alone the one of that magnitude. Dude is gonna get ripped for this sh*t for the rest of his of his life, and he has to go to sleep at night knowing his children, know he's a coward.

As for giving my life up for anyone not my kids, no dice. Would I do everything in power to preserve your life outside of dying, absolutely.

Last edited by Prostyle; 07-23-2012 at 05:41 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #179
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
 ballislife said:
Took bullets for these women yet 2 weeks later that sympathy d!ck will come along
 5 years ago '11        #180
WilsonThaSavior 
space
space
$1,652 | Props total: 1598 1598
this thread is split in 2 by the real dudes who kno the game vs the Captain save a hoe simps...these 3 heroes will be forgotten in like 2 weeks by us & their girlfriends so why would u save urself for a broad that can be easily replaced???too many simps in here:ohhellnonas:
Home      

most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
104 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
38 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
109 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
71 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
90 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jimmy Interviews The Roots' Black Thought About His Epic 10-Minute Free..
62 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
19 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Denzel speaking Realism!
27 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy