Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
64 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
18 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
84 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
68 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #141
cubes 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,587 | Props total: 6046 6046
These n*ggas took the word "simping" to a whole nother level

Hall Of Fame caliber simps right here

R. I. P.
 5 years ago '04        #142
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 p imperial said:
like I said...my friends are my family. my parents treat any one of em like their own sons...we're there for eachothers birthdays, and graduations and births of kids...you say that's understandable which is cool...I can appreciate you seeing that

but what makes you think that these dudes didn't have that sort or relationship with these girls? we don't know if they were dating for 5 months or 5 years.

this aint directed mainly at you...moreso at all this internet-players on here who act like they've never had an emotionally involved relationship before (and I bet half you virgin mfckers haven't actually LOL)

I feel you if they're that close to you, that can change the circumstance.
 5 years ago '05        #143
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
You all don't know what type of relationship these dudes had with these girls. Don't speak on something you have ABSOLUTELY no fu*king idea about. Don't sit there and make a.ssumptions like "those broads was just hoes anyway, I ain't going out for no ho." I have a girlfriend who I've been with for 3 years, I love her and would do anything for her. Most of you who say they're stupid for trying to save them need to shut the fu*k up and leave it alone. You don't know sh*t about the situation.
 5 years ago '06        #144
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,553 | Props total: 2678 2678
Its in my DNA to protect who I'm with..

I'd rather die then know I did nothing, but could've...
 5 years ago '11        #145
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
You can tell this site is 98 percent white

Dying for a bi*ch that's probably fu*king a n*gga like myself on the low

Waits for white people to catch feelings
 5 years ago '10        #146
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,898 | Props total: 21179 21179
 Youngin19 said:
n*ggas dying for bi*ches

two months from now she'll have another n*gga's d!ck in her mouth and be in love all over again while you're a distant memory

If you ain't my blood, your life ain't more valuable than mine

whothebestmc said:
I guess it's easy for all of us to say how we would react without actually being in that situation, it might change what people do being in that moment. You wouldn't risk your life or at least stay and help your best friend/brother/mother anybody you consider family?

I can understand random people, because most likely I would only help a random person if it didn't hinder me from getting out/living.
Best friend?

Brother? They all 35+, they gonna die anyway

Mother?

No comment
 5 years ago '04        #147
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,369 | Props total: 298 298
 grapedrank said:
SOURCE:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

What do y'all BX cats think of this dude. i saw yàll talking sh-t about the guy who ran out on his girlfriend .....

i applaud their actions
but the difference is the guy who ran out is alive...

u clown n*ggas here are all like ``hes a coward, this and that`

do u think it would have been smarter for him to die. or run out?: and whats your views on these guys
YOU WOULDNT SACRAFICE your life for your baby or your girl friend..? then yes you are a coward.

these mens are soldiers and died for a great meaning

I rather die as a soldier then live like a coward - 2pac
 5 years ago '04        #148
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 adam1122 said:
You all don't know what type of relationship these dudes had with these girls. Don't speak on something you have ABSOLUTELY no fu*king idea about. Don't sit there and make a.ssumptions like "those broads was just hoes anyway, I ain't going out for no ho." I have a girlfriend who I've been with for 3 years, I love her and would do anything for her. Most of you who say they're stupid for trying to save them need to shut the fu*k up and leave it alone. You don't know sh*t about the situation.
relax homie most these people just sit on the computer and jack off to pr0n who never had real relationship or s3x. they never been outside the real world.
 07-23-2012, 04:48 PM         #149
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
Nope, expand please.
simple diagram they teach in 1st year economics courses

[pic - click to view]

with two prisoners are interrogated individually (without knowing what the other is saying), its is most often in their mutual best interests not to cooperate. The reason police offer deals is because they need that testimony to close the case. If neither of them cooperate, they may both get jammed up on smaller charges. If you snitch and the other person provides doesn't, then you save your own a.ss but if if they both snitch (both act in their own self interest), both of them are fu*ked

this is a key concept which is used in everything from economics to political science which gets at the value of cooperation rather than pure self interest. That's basically just a counter to your point about snitching...economists use it to explain why economies in trade should be willing to compromise and more abstractly, why we cannot just "look out for ourselves" and expect long term survival in social groups

We as a species NEED to sacrifice and go beyond pure selfinterest for our own survival. We always have. Evolutionary biologists have libraries of of theory on how the development of empathy and love and other purely social emotions were integral to our development as a species.

SACRIFICE is what makes us human. There is more to life than eating, breathing and sh*tting...love and emotion and connection are what give human life its real value and in a lot of ways, what these guys did by giving up their lives is really a demonstration of that value in action.
 5 years ago '05        #150
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
You can tell this site is 98 percent white

Dying for a bi*ch that's probably fu*king a n*gga like myself on the low

Waits for white people to catch feelings
What the fu*k does race have to do with this situation? So basically, what you're saying is, white people care about other lives and not just their own, and blacks are cowards who only care about themselves? You just made you and your race look real fu*king stupid. Oh and by the way, my best friend of 15 years is black and he would take a bullet for his girlfriend.
 5 years ago '10        #151
WalmartRollback 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,959 | Props total: 109 109
 BaseWhitaker said:
I believe any man with spiritual and testicular fortitude would die to protect his girlfriend. I would. If something like that were to happen to you and you'd ditch her to save yourself then you are a fu*king coward. Through and through. God does not forgive cowardice. You'd have to live with that immense guilt until you dropped. I'd rather die protecting a human being than live the rest of my days like a fu*king snake that is capable of walking upright.

I smell the strong aroma of pus*y a.ss cowardice in here...disgusting.
Its obvious that most of the dudes in here were raised by females more than likely dressed in make-up and skirts.
 5 years ago '05        #152
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
 Magnolia said:
relax homie most these people just sit on the computer and jack off to pr0n who never had real relationship or s3x. they never been outside the real world.
Yeah you're probably right, but still, the ignorance in this thread is shocking. There are just some absolutely idiotic people in the world.
 5 years ago '04        #153
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
 VerballyAbusive said:
But that's illogical. Are you retarded? Why die for someone else. If someone is going to die, why would you choose it to be you? What fu*king sense does that make. One of the first laws of survival is self preservation and that's why so many drug dealers and sh*t snitch on others for reduced sentences. This makes no sense.

You might as well just go k!ll yourself now and donate all your organs to save like 6 strangers you don't even fu*king know. Why don't you go do that.

But like I said, family is different. if your friends are your family then that's understandable.
so your a snitch...?

dont do the crime if you cant do the time BUSTER!!
 5 years ago '09        #154
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,627 | Props total: 1800 1800
The 3rd guy prolly died for his bf
 5 years ago '04        #155
Venom 29 heat pts29
space
space
$14,130 | Props total: 784 784
thread starter is a retard, its not even the same situation. the coward left his fu*king kids in there and got in his car and drove off. the kids? really? if it was just his GF ok but his kids? he will forever be known as a coward
 5 years ago '07        #156
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
 LAwLB15 said:
if shes the mother of my seeds
no question.
 5 years ago '11        #157
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

PEOPLE IN HERE! WOW!

The human race is beyond fu*ked. Truthfully, if i seen a 10 year old kid or what ever playing in the street (1st time i ever seen kid) a truck was about to hit him and only one of us would live. I would push him out the way and i would get hit. I dont even hesitate on that.

If i was in the movie theater, i would help out random strangers on the floor if they were hit or need any help as much as i can. How would i know? Because no hesitation on my end and i am just a typical caring person when it comes to people in distress.

If im with my girl. Im grabbing her hand and making sure shes running with me. Simple a.ss that.

For people saying fu*k em, whats the point of saving em they'll be fu*king next week. You're day will come. Dont worry! Do not worry!

You can tell the people who never loved or being loved in a serious relationship. Pretty simple.

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 07-23-2012 at 05:04 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #158
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$5,000 | Props total: 1224 1224

[video - click to view]

Right or Wrong?
 07-23-2012, 05:01 PM         #159
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'd take a million bullets for my kids. They're my blood, my legacy, they're part of me...but for a bi*ch? FOH! Do I look like Superman? She better hope he miss

Them dudes leaving behind their parents, their siblings, the possibility of a bright future and a long successful life...all for a bi*ch

Couldn't be me, n*gga

You dudes talking about cowards and sh*t, nah n*gga, you just dumb. You don't value your life. You're willing to die for someone who'd have another n*gga's d!ck in her pus*y the next time she was horny. Would them hoes die for you? I doubt it...you know why? cuz they ain't stupid

Last edited by Youngin19; 07-23-2012 at 05:03 PM..
 5 years ago '07        #160
kyhoopsgoat 418 heat pts418
space
space
$18,667 | Props total: 4417 4417
I am not dying for any female, so I guess I am a coward.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
112 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
139 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
167 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
130 comments
2 days ago