most viewed right now
NBA What’s waiting for LiAngelo and LaMelo Ball in Lithuania
56 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 Image(s) inside Dec 12 - The Alabama Special Election Live
160 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #121
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 VerballyAbusive said:
But that's illogical. Are you retarded? Why die for someone else. If someone is going to die, why would you choose it to be you? What fu*king sense does that make. One of the first laws of survival is self preservation and that's why so many drug dealers and sh*t snitch on others for reduced sentences. This makes no sense.

You might as well just go k!ll yourself now and donate all your organs to save like 6 strangers you don't even fu*king know. Why don't you go do that.

But like I said, family is different. if your friends are your family then that's understandable.
Did you just make a comparison to saving and valuing human lives to Drug Dealers snitching for reduced time ?
 5 years ago '04        #122
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
 Youngin19 said:
n*ggas dying for bi*ches

two months from now she'll have another n*gga's d!ck in her mouth and be in love all over again while you're a distant memory

If you ain't my blood, your life ain't more valuable than mine
 5 years ago '04        #123
Kaliz ChamP 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 530 530
Whats funny about bx... Trust me, y'all some funny muthaphuckas on here... You can tell which posters don't have chicks, just now getting chicks or had/is in a relationship.

I'm amazed at how many of y'all would ditch a chick your dating. You could easily have grabbed your girls hand and bolted but y'all on some #Deuces sh*t.

Which is why I said earlier. A lot y'all dont have chicks. But I'm not surprised, most of y'all part of the bx #fapteam
 5 years ago '04        #124
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 p imperial said:
these dudes will have more loved ones remembering them and honoring their lives than you will...i guarantee that
How do you know?
 5 years ago '04        #125
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 C.R.I.P. said:
Did you just make a comparison to saving and valuing human lives to Drug Dealers snitching for reduced time ?
Self preservation is the key concept I presented. Are you intelligent enough to understand?
 5 years ago '10        #126
SpazzOut 63 heat pts63
space
space
$3,576 | Props total: 1658 1658
Only dying for moms... everyone else can die.
 5 years ago '11        #127
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
 p imperial said:
why? what's so special about your life? what have you ever done that's more special than sacrificing yourself out of love and compassion for others?
whats so special about it? its mine n*gga

and thats not special thats again dumb as fk imo if its not your kid
 5 years ago '11        #128
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 Alphaomega said:
if your down for your lady, you take the bullets. i cant believe you closet homos on here would talk about dipping out, letting your girl get shot up. Bunch of fake a.ss 15 yr old internet gangsters who post about being trill and handling sh*t in the streets, where that violence is unneccesary. but you wouldnt lay your life down for somebody in an HONORABLE way. "oh but i spray the streets up son, with my heater BLAW BLAW". fu*k you, you aint sh*t and never will be sh*t. if you could even join the military (remember, its 18+), and had the misfortune of being in "the sh*t", you would know what it means to save a life by giving yours. watching dudes jump on IEDs and push soldiers out of the way to catch a bullet, even tho they dont know you, would make you a REAL man. not the one the media tells you to be. "Oh she'd be getting the d!ck in a week". not by you, you tiny d!ck lames. real men do real men sh*t, like taking bullets for those you know (and sometimes dont know). This is why america is doomed, not enough real men out there. I feel bad for all of your fathers (or lack thereof), they failed to teach you that doing the right thing is sometimes bigger than just you, you selfish, self-centered fu*king pussies. You will never understand love, loyalty and devotion. Good luck being forever picked last, passed over and picked on. Real recognize real, and you kids are most definitely NOT.
:clap

Standing O. That's the truest sh*t in this thread or maybe I have read in my short stint on this website. A lot of bi*ch as motherfukkers in the world today. No heart except fake a.ss manufactured bravado.
 5 years ago '04        #129
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
they say that..some probably dont even no they have in in them..but im sure some of them would lay down and cover up their girl...trust
I'm not disrespecting them but it's easy to think and see that they prolly covered them up because they were afraid. That was their natural reaction, lay down, and cuddle up wit they girls and got popped in the process. I highly doubt they were thinking in their heads at that time that they were going to purposely die for their females.

But this is how they will be remembered and rightfully so. Rest in peace.

But I'm sure they were afraid and just cuddled up wit they females and unless you dating a girl bigger than you, you gone cover her up naturally.

Last edited by VerballyAbusive; 07-23-2012 at 04:30 PM..
 07-23-2012, 04:30 PM         #130
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
But that's illogical. Are you retarded? Why die for someone else. If someone is going to die, why would you choose it to be you? What fu*king sense does that make. One of the first laws of survival is self preservation and that's why so many drug dealers and sh*t snitch on others for reduced sentences. This makes no sense.

You might as well just go k!ll yourself now and donate all your organs to save like 6 strangers you don't even fu*king know. Why don't you go do that.

But like I said, family is different. if your friends are your family then that's understandable.
like I said...my friends are my family. my parents treat any one of em like their own sons...we're there for eachothers birthdays, and graduations and births of kids...you say that's understandable which is cool...I can appreciate you seeing that

but what makes you think that these dudes didn't have that sort or relationship with these girls? we don't know if they were dating for 5 months or 5 years.

this aint directed mainly at you...moreso at all this internet-players on here who act like they've never had an emotionally involved relationship before (and I bet half you virgin mfckers haven't actually LOL)
 5 years ago '04        #131
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
 VerballyAbusive said:
Self preservation is the key concept I presented. Are you intelligent enough to understand?
I get it, its just dumb as hell.
 07-23-2012, 04:31 PM         #132
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
are you familiar with game theory and the prisoners dillemma?
 07-23-2012, 04:31 PM         #133
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 p imperial said:
when you eventually die, these dudes will have more loved ones remembering them and honoring their lives than you will...i guarantee that
Is that some super awesome prize? If i'm dead, why the fu*k do I care if there's one person "honoring my life" or a billion? My rotting corpse gonna appreciate it?

fu*k off
 5 years ago '11        #134
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
big difference in grabbing her and dipping together and the shooter got her in his line of target and you jump infront of the btch
 07-23-2012, 04:31 PM         #135
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kaliz ChamP said:
Whats funny about bx... Trust me, y'all some funny muthaphuckas on here... You can tell which posters don't have chicks, just now getting chicks or had/is in a relationship.

I'm amazed at how many of y'all would ditch a chick your dating. You could easily have grabbed your girls hand and bolted but y'all on some #Deuces sh*t.

Which is why I said earlier. A lot y'all dont have chicks. But I'm not surprised, most of y'all part of the bx #fapteam
When someone is shooting common sense should be
to duck for cover not stand up while bullets are flying
an run & hope u don't get hit SMH

If muthafukkas that stupid then let them catch them hollow points
 07-23-2012, 04:32 PM         #136
Jupp19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
80 % of the dudes here get in no situation like that cuz your life is in front of your macbook bi*ch. whats if he is with ol girl 8 years without marriage. thats blood too for me. and if its not your fam bro than its courage to stand up for ones beliefs. and think bout these girls probably they get d!ck soon but i don't want to live with that, somebody died for you. thats fu*ked up.

i hope u all fapping muthafu*kas die on high blood pressure

Last edited by Jupp19; 07-23-2012 at 04:36 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #137
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 p imperial said:
are you familiar with game theory and the prisoners dillemma?
Nope, expand please.
 07-23-2012, 04:33 PM         #138
Minister 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
AYE MAN

THIS IS WHY I DONT GO ON DATES

STRAIT TO THE CRIB

IF WE AINT fu*kIN, AINT NO REASON TO BE GETTING shot at your local movie theatre
 5 years ago '05        #139
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 portis187 said:
i wouldn't die for none of those ho's pictured. I'd hope they get taken out to free up to get some hot sympathy pus*y
You're a piece of sh*t for saying something like that. All that fu*kn matters to you is if they're hot? k!ll yourself man, you'd be doing the world a favor
 5 years ago '04        #140
KidKingGoD 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,089 | Props total: 614 614
Went out like men Im just saying. I don't love these hoes but they went out like men.
Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
46 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
218 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
42 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
56 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
151 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
322 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
139 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy