3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Video inside Pierre Bourne says he's responsible for Birthing Tekashi 69 Rap Career...
39 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Nas got the last laugh
76 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside 10 Songs That Biggie Recorded But No One Has Found
27 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
59 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #101
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,465 | Props total: 293 293
fu*k that sh*t man. You gotta save your damn self in these situations, unless she's your wife, or yall got kids together or some life bonding sh*t like that. But props to them and rest in peace.

Who's to say yall would still even be together in a month or two and you give your life up to em?

5 years ago '08        #102
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,650 | Props total: 1219 1219
 JTwizzy said:
Reading these replies makes me see how fu*ked up people on BX- and this society as a whole - actually are. No character. sh*t makes me sick. Everyone always gotta be acting hard on BX

I'd take a bullet for my most recent ex even tho sh*t didn't end well with us. Doesn't mean u can't care for a person and who knows how these dudes felt about the girls they were with. This world is bigger than myself and everyone else individually. I'm done with these clowns on BX. Glad none of y'all are my boys.
they say that..some probably dont even no they have in in them..but im sure some of them would lay down and cover up their girl...trust
 5 years ago '04        #103
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 Gmengfx said:
they say that..some probably dont even no they have in in them..but im sure some of them would lay down and cover up their girl...trust
Who's to say a girls life is worth more than yours tho. Just because they got a pus*y? Isn't that simping?
 5 years ago '11        #104
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,557 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah that's too much work, when I say "bi*ch run, dodge the bullets" you better have studied Neo's body movements. If she's too slow to keep up with me then tough break homie.

Same goes for anybody else that might have stubbled or tripped, I ain't helping you, kick rocks.
I guess it's easy for all of us to say how we would react without actually being in that situation, it might change what people do being in that moment. You wouldn't risk your life or at least stay and help your best friend/brother/mother anybody you consider family?

I can understand random people, because most likely I would only help a random person if it didn't hinder me from getting out/living.

Last edited by whothebestmc; 07-23-2012 at 04:10 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #105
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
id die for anyone i love, if i dont love her i dont know though. id feel like trash for a long time if she died because i ran like a bi*ch

id prolly die for a kid i dont even know too. heard he k!lled kids, thats a damn shame

Last edited by G Code; 07-23-2012 at 04:12 PM..
 07-23-2012, 04:09 PM         #106
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LOONATIK said:
The ignorant fu*ks in here who still believes that it has to do with a bi*ch and who's shes fukin after you die make me sick. It has nothing to do with none of that, this is human nature we're talkin about.
fu*kin word...reminds me its mostly teenagers and social retards on here who have no one in their lives to connect to.

Bet yall are the type to run or just watch when a friend gets jumped too
 5 years ago '11        #107
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
I'd be usin bi*ches as human shields
 5 years ago '11        #108
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 portis187 said:
i wouldn't die for none of those ho's pictured. I'd hope they get taken out to free up to get some hot sympathy pus*y
You fukin do know real live people actually died right? This isn't Grand Theft Auto or some fukin movie bro. People's sisters, mothers, wives and daughters fukin died and you are talking about getting more puss.
 5 years ago '04        #109
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
I'm saving my damn self unless it's family. Yall crazy.
 5 years ago '11        #110
space
space
 damn_ryght said:
lotsa bi*ch n*ggas in here
 07-23-2012, 04:16 PM         #111
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VerballyAbusive said:
I'm saving my damn self unless it's family. Yall crazy.
do you have friends?

my friends are my fam. I would take a bullet for any of them no questions asked and I know theyd do the same..if I can do that, then I understand and admire what these dudes did for their girlfriends

yall honestly sound like you live some lonely a.ss lives if there is no one in them you'd f!ght or die for
 5 years ago '11        #112
ricengravy 2 heat pts
space
space
$5,295 | Props total: 1691 1691
diff is dude also dipped out on his kids

Id leave behind any of these 3 skeezers

my life is way more important than tryna save somebody who I didnt create myself
 5 years ago '11        #113
space
space
 Fly or Die said:
im not dying for anybody on this fu*king earth
Wow just wow. Good thing there is a lot many people willing do so. You know soldiers and such. This sh*t would be Hitler Germany and sh*t if we had motherfu*kers like you running around back in the 40's.
 5 years ago '04        #114
ATLDOPEBOI30 73 heat pts73
space
space
$32,449 | Props total: 6041 6041
he left his kids also pus*y n*gga
 07-23-2012, 04:20 PM         #115
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas dying for bi*ches

two months from now she'll have another n*gga's d!ck in her mouth and be in love all over again while you're a distant memory

If you ain't my blood, your life ain't more valuable than mine
 5 years ago '04        #116
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 p imperial said:
do you have friends?

my friends are my fam. I would take a bullet for any of them no questions asked and I know theyd do the same..if I can do that, then I understand and admire what these dudes did for their girlfriends

yall honestly sound like you live some lonely a.ss lives if there is no one in them you'd f!ght or die for
But that's illogical. Are you retarded? Why die for someone else. If someone is going to die, why would you choose it to be you? What fu*king sense does that make. One of the first laws of survival is self preservation and that's why so many drug dealers and sh*t snitch on others for reduced sentences. This makes no sense.

You might as well just go k!ll yourself now and donate all your organs to save like 6 strangers you don't even fu*king know. Why don't you go do that.

But like I said, family is different. if your friends are your family then that's understandable.
 07-23-2012, 04:21 PM         #117
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stop simpin 2013
 07-23-2012, 04:21 PM         #118
tj.iscool 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
dying & takin a bullet is 2 different things both which I'm not doing
unless I know I'll survive

Last edited by tj.iscool; 07-23-2012 at 04:29 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #119
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
Dumbass them hoes probably fu*king somebody else right now
Based on that line of thinking. A dude should never truley love his wife. Care for her, protect or sacrafice for. Based on the fact that you might one day die and she will move on. fu*k that hoe and anyone for that matter! Fuk what if I die she will move I can't have that sh*t.
 07-23-2012, 04:22 PM         #120
p imperial 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ricengravy said:

my life is way more important than tryna save somebody who I didnt create myself
why? what's so special about your life? what have you ever done that's more special than sacrificing yourself out of love and compassion for others?

when you eventually die, these dudes will have more loved ones remembering them and honoring their lives than you will...i guarantee that
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
150 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
224 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
55 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
67 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
153 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
197 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
66 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy