3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #81
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,815 | Props total: 2614 2614
are people really okaying leaving your kid and the woman who birthed him/her behind in order to save himself? wtf... if you don't love the bi*ch just take your kid but he left both behind he's nothing but a pus*y.
 5 years ago '07        #82
Adam Is BeTTeR 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,839 | Props total: 2520 2520
 Stupendamatic said:
I rather die protecting someone I love then live life as a coward.

A dog has more heart than that pus*y who ran out on his girl and kids.
This.

That dude ran out on not only his wife, but his KIDS.

And not only that, but he got in the car and booked it

I'd never be able to lookit myself in the mirror again and call myself a man. That dude was a straight pus*y.

If it was my wifey, kids (given I had any), mom, brother or my bestfriends. Know that I'm never leaving them behind.
 5 years ago '11        #83
Pakchoy 828 heat pts828
space
space
$6,643 | Props total: 40593 40593
 Magnum Brown said:
My son is almost 4 months old... I just can't phathom someone coming into a movie theatre, poppin off shots from an AR, and the only thing I do is put him on the floor and haul a.ss...

That's what bothers me the most... Not the fact that he left his GF... Hell, for all we know she could of cheated on him last month, so he said fu*k it... It's the fact the he left a helpless 4 month old child on the fu*kin floor, hauled a.ss, jumped in his car, and hoped for the best... You just can't do that sh*t to your kid

I've been married for the last year, and with my wife for close to 7... I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I would take a bullet for her... She's a great mother and wife

I can't say I'd do the same for some chick I've been dating for a few months...

Those men that died... I don't know their situation... I don't know how long they've been dating those broads, so it's hard to comment on them.... RIP though
Agree with you on this completely. My son is 4 yrs old and i can't imagine him getting hurt in any situation so i'm always there to shadow him when he climbs or ride his bike etc. Even though me and my wife are separated she also is a great mother and still my best friend. I would take the bullet for them for sure. People need to remember your body has 2 stances when it comes to things like this which is either f!ght or FLIGHT. Homeboy who ran off basically said in his mind if he lost them he could find and breed another.
 07-23-2012, 03:43 PM         #84
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
& I WONDER if the COMFORT of the TRAGEDY being OVER ... MIXED with EUPHORIA from whatever PAIN MEDS they gave his GIRLFRIEND is why she said YES to his P/U/S/S/Y A/S/S when he PROPOSED MARRIAGE in the HOSPITAL ??
 5 years ago '11        #85
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,670 | Props total: 493 493
 Phonk$ said:
If it ain't family fu*k em.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #86
omniscience 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$802 | Props total: 175 175
 Magnum Brown said:
My son is almost 4 months old... I just can't phathom someone coming into a movie theatre, poppin off shots from an AR, and the only thing I do is put him on the floor and haul a.ss...

That's what bothers me the most... Not the fact that he left his GF... Hell, for all we know she could of cheated on him last month, so he said fu*k it... It's the fact the he left a helpless 4 month old child on the fu*kin floor, hauled a.ss, jumped in his car, and hoped for the best... You just can't do that sh*t to your kid

I've been married for the last year, and with my wife for close to 7... I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I would take a bullet for her... She's a great mother and wife

I can't say I'd do the same for some chick I've been dating for a few months...

Those men that died... I don't know their situation... I don't know how long they've been dating those broads, so it's hard to comment on them.... RIP though

I couldn't have said any better my brotha..props will be given.
 5 years ago '09        #87
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,176 | Props total: 13418 13418
Have you ever loved someone so much, you'd give an arm for?
Not the expression, no, literally give an arm for?
When they know they're your heart
And you know you were their armour
And you will destroy anyone who would try to harm her
Eminem da gawd.

Leave kids, drive off, and wait phone call from safe distance
 5 years ago '09        #88
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
The ignorant fu*ks in here who still believes that it has to do with a bi*ch and who's shes fukin after you die make me sick. It has nothing to do with none of that, this is human nature we're talkin about.
 07-23-2012, 03:49 PM         #89
calikidjoey 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
everybody in this thread

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #90
2nd2none 
space
space
$4,104 | Props total: 1123 1123
psshh i'm grabbing that bi*ch like nino brown at the wedding fu*k I look like
 5 years ago '11        #91
megalomaniacal 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,658 | Props total: 4762 4762
I would die for my kids, but not a grown a.ss person, yolo
 5 years ago '05        #92
mattdogg444 
space
space
$14,493 | Props total: 717 717
 portis187 said:
i wouldn't die for none of those ho's pictured. I'd hope they get taken out to free up to get some hot sympathy pus*y

wow
 07-23-2012, 03:56 PM         #93
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2nd2none said:
psshh i'm grabbing that bi*ch like nino brown at the wedding fu*k I look like
HAHA HOMEY said like NINO in NEW JACK CITY damn even your OWN WOMAN & KIDS ??
 07-23-2012, 03:58 PM         #94
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
None of them THREE GIRLS were 10s but they were all 5s or BETTER & if they BROKE their MEN off the NIGHT before I can see why they DIED for them (lol) ... (*R.I.P*) though SERIOUSLY
 5 years ago '04        #95
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,052 | Props total: 0 0
Reading these replies makes me see how fu*ked up people on BX- and this society as a whole - actually are. No character. sh*t makes me sick. Everyone always gotta be acting hard on BX

I'd take a bullet for my most recent ex even tho sh*t didn't end well with us. Doesn't mean u can't care for a person and who knows how these dudes felt about the girls they were with. This world is bigger than myself and everyone else individually. I'm done with these clowns on BX. Glad none of y'all are my boys.
 5 years ago '06        #96
hollyfield420 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$3,365 | Props total: 374 374
 Stupendamatic said:
I rather die protecting someone I love then live life as a coward.

A dog has more heart than that pus*y who ran out on his girl and kids.
fu*k all you Jamie Rohrs a.ss pussies
 5 years ago '10        #97
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 LOONATIK said:
The ignorant fu*ks in here who still believes that it has to do with a bi*ch and who's shes fukin after you die make me sick. It has nothing to do with none of that, this is human nature we're talkin about.
what are you upset for? if you get in a position where u can save someone do it. people on here aren't going to suddenly change their viewpoint because you're whining. see how worrying about other people has got you all riled up.
 5 years ago '10        #98
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
If we don't got the same blood flowing through our veins then hell nah I ain't dying
 5 years ago '09        #99
TraV 77 heat pts77
space
space
$21,076 | Props total: 1813 1813
 raw51188 said:
Damn. This thread actually made me genuinely disappointed in BX. I know yall some clowns and got jokes but really? The quality of lives yall lead is extremely low if you can't just applaud these men. Hopefully yall are never put in a situation like this, but the way yall carry yourselves based on what you say is pathetic, real talk.

Yall spend too much time being selfish and spending time with people you don't care about. You not gonna find me spending time with people I wouldnt die for...that's just how I roll. I don't go out with women who I don't fu*k with as people, and I don't kick it with homeboys who ain't really the homies. Yall surrounded by bi*chass people and its reflected in your behavior. Based on what yall say, I wish you were the ones who had to go out instead of these three stand up guys. The world don't have use for yall cowards.

fu*k you.
Couldn't have said this sh*t any better.
 5 years ago '08        #100
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,648 | Props total: 1219 1219
id rather die like a man then live like a coward

it would ruin my life if i just ran and left my girlfriend to get shot up..i would for ever feel like the biggest pus*y ever

but all that aside..id die for my girl..i mean its been 5 years..its not like shes just some side chick..im sure my reaction would be to throw her down and lay on top of her

but thats what a man would naturally do..half of yall still boys
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago