3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
NBA Wildest Game Stats of the Year so far...?
17 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
126 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA NBA GMs vote Wolves star Towns best player to build around - Is it still t..
44 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NFL Tom Savage concussion makes clear that NFL's protocol has major issues
11 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,876 | Props total: 25638 25638
These n*ggas loved they girls and died for them I can respect that. Now if we on a first date I'm sorry ma you gotta go do ya own thing. If I'm in love with the girl or she got my kid then Gods will its time for me to go simple as that.
 07-23-2012, 03:24 PM         #62
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You n*ggas would die for your girlfriends???

leaving your family behind on earth while she probably fu*king another n*gga days later???
 5 years ago '04        #63
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,923 | Props total: 4282 4282
I couldn't live with myself knowing that I willingly left a human being that was in my company there to die while I saved my own a.ss.

Foolish..maybe...but I take pride in being a honorable man.
 5 years ago '09        #64
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,179 | Props total: 13445 13445
I gotta die before my wife & kids. Not strong enough to handle that type of loss
 5 years ago '04        #65
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
Are you clowns even trying to defend the bi*ch made ma'f-cka who ran out on his woman and kid. Y'all talk about self-preservation and all that other bullsh*t.. let's say survival instincts DID kick in, you'd think they wore off once he got to safety outside the theater. Nah, this dude HOPPED IN THE CAR AND SWERVED OUT TOO. And y'all talking about he's still alive and sh-t? That's pathetic, how can you live with yourself after that? Bet money he commits suicide in the near future. Thank God his child is too young to know/understand what happened at least.

@ the jaded lames talking about "they all cheated on their boyfriend" or "they're gonna be f-ckin' other dudes next week" -- only heartbroken cats with first-hand experience say dumb sh-t like that. On some "f-ck all women, they're all cheating hoes" sh-t

I can't speak on what I'd do in that situation cause I've never been in it (thank God), but I'd like to think I'd help as many people as I can before dipping out. I'm not TRYING to take a bullet for anyone, but I'm not gonna use people as human shields like a b-tch too.

Y'all talk about being a nationwide coward will blow over in a couple of weeks, but you have to live with yourself knowing you're a purebred b-tch the rest of your life. If you can manage that, more power to you, but I don't think I can.

Last edited by RYLNYC; 07-23-2012 at 03:30 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #66
bobby doobie 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,493 | Props total: 250 250
if them bi*ches would of had the instinct to dip they'd all be alive. f!ght or flight and i aint f!ghting an ar-15
 5 years ago '10        #67
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,852 | Props total: 20811 20811
 whothebestmc said:
you guys on another level.

I wouldn't just become a random meat shield for a girlfriend but I'd stay with her, stay low and run and do everything I can to make sure we both make it out. If I could I would try to help others as well.
Nah that's too much work, when I say "bi*ch run, dodge the bullets" you better have studied Neo's body movements. If she's too slow to keep up with me then tough break homie.

Same goes for anybody else that might have stubbled or tripped, I ain't helping you, kick rocks.
 5 years ago '11        #68
SiekaSiklo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,443 | Props total: 1109 1109
 Magnum Brown said:
My son is almost 4 months old... I just can't phathom someone coming into a movie theatre, poppin off shots from an AR, and the only thing I do is put him on the floor and haul a.ss...

That's what bothers me the most... Not the fact that he left his GF... Hell, for all we know she could of cheated on him last month, so he said fu*k it... It's the fact the he left a helpless 4 month old child on the fu*kin floor, hauled a.ss, jumped in his car, and hoped for the best... You just can't do that sh*t to your kid

I've been married for the last year, and with my wife for close to 7... I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I would take a bullet for her... She's a great mother and wife

I can't say I'd do the same for some chick I've been dating for a few months...

Those men that died... I don't know their situation... I don't know how long they've been dating those broads, so it's hard to comment on them.... RIP though
 5 years ago '04        #69
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4418 4418
 Akira Son Bio said:
he didn't just bounce on his girl. He dipped on his whole family.

I would have made sure the people I came with were able to get out before me and if there is a way to help anyone else at least try.
n*gga had his baby in his hand and said i wonder if i can jump with baby and the baby not get hurt. instead the n*gga put the baby down and bounced on the baby. bogus
 5 years ago '09        #70
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,179 | Props total: 13445 13445
 Magnum Brown said:
My son is almost 4 months old... I just can't phathom someone coming into a movie theatre, poppin off shots from an AR, and the only thing I do is put him on the floor and haul a.ss...

That's what bothers me the most... Not the fact that he left his GF... Hell, for all we know she could of cheated on him last month, so he said fu*k it... It's the fact the he left a helpless 4 month old child on the fu*kin floor, hauled a.ss, jumped in his car, and hoped for the best... You just can't do that sh*t to your kid

I've been married for the last year, and with my wife for close to 7... I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I would take a bullet for her... She's a great mother and wife

I can't say I'd do the same for some chick I've been dating for a few months...

Those men that died... I don't know their situation... I don't know how long they've been dating those broads, so it's hard to comment on them.... RIP though
 07-23-2012, 03:31 PM         #71
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
surprised noone called them simps.

their chivalry was on some next level sh*t
 07-23-2012, 03:31 PM         #72
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah that's too much work, when I say "bi*ch run, dodge the bullets" you better have studied Neo's body movements. If she's too slow to keep up with me then tough break homie.

Same goes for anybody else that might have stubbled or tripped, I ain't helping you, kick rocks.
Real sh*t...

If it ain't family fu*k em.
 5 years ago '11        #73
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 2784 2784
 C.R.I.P. said:
I couldn't live with myself knowing that I willingly left a human being that was in my company there to die while I saved my own a.ss.

Foolish..maybe...but I take pride in being a honorable man.
Salute
 5 years ago '09        #74
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
I can't even front cuzin, this sh*t is really hurtin my heart lol. We are in BIG trouble as citizens man damn.
 5 years ago '11        #75
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,919 | Props total: 2784 2784
 bobby doobie said:
if them bi*ches would of had the instinct to dip they'd all be alive. f!ght or flight and i aint f!ghting an ar-15
The shooter threw canisters of tear gas into the theater before he opened fire. There was no way they could have seen something like that coming. 71 people were shot, you simply can't "get the instinct to dip" - dumbass.
 07-23-2012, 03:35 PM         #76
TruDamaja01 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
All you fu*king losers that never been in true love and talking sh*t are nothing but a bunch of uneducated monkeys behind a keyboard. Continue to live your life on a forum you miserable pieces of sh*t!
 5 years ago '09        #77
Willehad 
space
space
space
$357 | Props total: 345 345
 Phonk$ said:
If it ain't family fu*k em.
True words.
 07-23-2012, 03:36 PM         #78
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This is like the dude who moved out the way from that baseball and let it hit his girlfriend...

5 years ago '04        #79
Cjjr72984 1 heat pts
space
space
$218 | Props total: 71 71
 Stupendamatic said:
I rather die protecting someone I love then live life as a coward.

A dog has more heart than that pus*y who ran out on his girl and kids.
Agreed.
 07-23-2012, 03:40 PM         #80
PLATAOPLOMO 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BRO if I just DIPPED OUT on my GIRLFRIEND & 2 KIDS like P/U/S/S/Y/ BOY did .. I would have to START A LIFE LONG DRUG ADDICTION to DEAL with the GUILT of being a COMPLETE N/U/T/L/E/S/S FAIRY ... I would rather MY BACK get SWISS CHEESED UP tryna BLOCK the GUN MEN from k!llING my GIRLFRIEND or KIDS than just RUN AWAY & I know S/H/I/T is EASIER SAID THAN DONE but thats what I would do just like THE 3 DUDES who DIED for their LADIES
Home      

most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
49 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
31 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
209 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Troy ave is back ladies and gentleman
82 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
80 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside New IG PIcs of Cocain.Lorraine
139 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Response to Joyner Lucas 'I'm Not Racist'
236 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
190 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy