3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
84 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Benzino Speaks On Joe Budden's Opinion Of Eminem's Music
67 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
47 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '09        #41
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,149 | Props total: 472 472
Damn b n*ggas must really love life or some sh*t lol. Idk what I'd do in the midst of that type of chaos, but I can guarantee you if the mother of my children AND my children are gettin popped at along with me, I'm not gonna run out on em just to "save" my little worthless life. You cats scust me, the world is fu*ked with the ignorance it embraces. Compassion is dead, along with sacrifice.
 5 years ago '11        #42
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Dumbass them hoes probably fu*king somebody else right now

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 07-23-2012 at 03:14 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #43
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 BaseWhitaker said:
I believe any man with spiritual and testicular fortitude would die to protect his girlfriend. I would. If something like that were to happen to you and you'd ditch her to save yourself then you are a fu*king coward. Through and through. God does not forgive cowardice. You'd have to live with that immense guilt until you dropped. I'd rather die protecting a human being than live the rest of my days like a fu*king snake that is capable of walking upright.

I smell the strong aroma of pus*y a.ss cowardice in here...disgusting.
 BaseWhitaker said:
This.
props to the gawd..
 5 years ago '06        #44
raw51188 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,606 | Props total: 1 1
Damn. This thread actually made me genuinely disappointed in BX. I know yall some clowns and got jokes but really? The quality of lives yall lead is extremely low if you can't just applaud these men. Hopefully yall are never put in a situation like this, but the way yall carry yourselves based on what you say is pathetic, real talk.

Yall spend too much time being selfish and spending time with people you don't care about. You not gonna find me spending time with people I wouldnt die for...that's just how I roll. I don't go out with women who I don't fu*k with as people, and I don't kick it with homeboys who ain't really the homies. Yall surrounded by bi*chass people and its reflected in your behavior. Based on what yall say, I wish you were the ones who had to go out instead of these three stand up guys. The world don't have use for yall cowards.

fu*k you.
 5 years ago '10        #45
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
if your down for your lady, you take the bullets. i cant believe you closet homos on here would talk about dipping out, letting your girl get shot up. Bunch of fake a.ss 15 yr old internet gangsters who post about being trill and handling sh*t in the streets, where that violence is unneccesary. but you wouldnt lay your life down for somebody in an HONORABLE way. "oh but i spray the streets up son, with my heater BLAW BLAW". fu*k you, you aint sh*t and never will be sh*t. if you could even join the military (remember, its 18+), and had the misfortune of being in "the sh*t", you would know what it means to save a life by giving yours. watching dudes jump on IEDs and push soldiers out of the way to catch a bullet, even tho they dont know you, would make you a REAL man. not the one the media tells you to be. "Oh she'd be getting the d!ck in a week". not by you, you tiny d!ck lames. real men do real men sh*t, like taking bullets for those you know (and sometimes dont know). This is why america is doomed, not enough real men out there. I feel bad for all of your fathers (or lack thereof), they failed to teach you that doing the right thing is sometimes bigger than just you, you selfish, self-centered fu*king pussies. You will never understand love, loyalty and devotion. Good luck being forever picked last, passed over and picked on. Real recognize real, and you kids are most definitely NOT.
 07-23-2012, 03:15 PM         #46
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:
only if shes the mother of my seeds
this.
 5 years ago '11        #47
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,558 | Props total: 9462 9462
 Agentzer0oo0 said:
Nah I'm selfish, I'm not dying for anybody.
you guys on another level.

I wouldn't just become a random meat shield for a girlfriend but I'd stay with her, stay low and run and do everything I can to make sure we both make it out. If I could I would try to help others as well.
 07-23-2012, 03:15 PM         #48
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
3 Simps - Rick Ross - 3 Kings(remix)
 5 years ago '09        #49
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,190 | Props total: 13448 13448
Wife, fiancé, mother of seeds you love, long time gf> regular gf you've dated a lil.

Some of these coward comments are hysterical. The other guy left his kids. There's nothing you can do to save face after that. Leaving a regular gf maybe but these n*ggas saying they'd leave there fam is insane. Won't save mom, lil bro, lil sister, nephews, nieces, etc. fu*k everybody.

Stay classy bx. Bunch of hard a.ss, getting money, fu*king all dimes type n*ggas. Talk big sh*t over the net to ppl they'll never see face to face, with their 10k post in less than a year(too much free time). Easy to say sh*t when no one can find you. Say sh*t just to be different, troll, get a laugh. E thuggin til they die
 5 years ago '11        #50
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 2791 2791
 LOONATIK said:
Damn b n*ggas must really love life or some sh*t lol. Idk what I'd do in the midst of that type of chaos, but I can guarantee you if the mother of my children AND my children are gettin popped at along with me, I'm not gonna run out on em just to "save" my little worthless life. You cats scust me, the world is fu*ked with the ignorance it embraces. Compassion is dead, along with sacrifice.
 5 years ago '12        #51
gizzle 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,228 | Props total: 829 829
 LAwLB15 said:
only if shes the mother of my seeds
This right here....

BUT IF i was thinking bout packing my bags id give my girl a big ol slap and balcony out haha
startthecar.... startthecar!
 07-23-2012, 03:20 PM         #52
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #53
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 raw51188 said:
Damn. This thread actually made me genuinely disappointed in BX. I know yall some clowns and got jokes but really? The quality of lives yall lead is extremely low if you can't just applaud these men. Hopefully yall are never put in a situation like this, but the way yall carry yourselves based on what you say is pathetic, real talk.

Yall spend too much time being selfish and spending time with people you don't care about. You not gonna find me spending time with people I wouldnt die for...that's just how I roll. I don't go out with women who I don't fu*k with as people, and I don't kick it with homeboys who ain't really the homies. Yall surrounded by bi*chass people and its reflected in your behavior. Based on what yall say, I wish you were the ones who had to go out instead of these three stand up guys. The world don't have use for yall cowards.

fu*k you.
 Alphaomega said:
if your down for your lady, you take the bullets. i cant believe you closet homos on here would talk about dipping out, letting your girl get shot up. Bunch of fake a.ss 15 yr old internet gangsters who post about being trill and handling sh*t in the streets, where that violence is unneccesary. but you wouldnt lay your life down for somebody in an HONORABLE way. "oh but i spray the streets up son, with my heater BLAW BLAW". fu*k you, you aint sh*t and never will be sh*t. if you could even join the military (remember, its 18+), and had the misfortune of being in "the sh*t", you would know what it means to save a life by giving yours. watching dudes jump on IEDs and push soldiers out of the way to catch a bullet, even tho they dont know you, would make you a REAL man. not the one the media tells you to be. "Oh she'd be getting the d!ck in a week". not by you, you tiny d!ck lames. real men do real men sh*t, like taking bullets for those you know (and sometimes dont know). This is why america is doomed, not enough real men out there. I feel bad for all of your fathers (or lack thereof), they failed to teach you that doing the right thing is sometimes bigger than just you, you selfish, self-centered fu*king pussies. You will never understand love, loyalty and devotion. Good luck being forever picked last, passed over and picked on. Real recognize real, and you kids are most definitely NOT.
 dadon85 said:
Wife, fiancé, mother of seeds you love, long time gf> regular gf you've dated a lil.

Some of these coward comments are hysterical. The other guy left his kids. There's nothing you can do to save face after that. Leaving a regular gf maybe but these n*ggas saying they'd leave there fam is insane. Won't save mom, lil bro, lil sister, nephews, nieces, etc. fu*k everybody.

Stay classy bx. Bunch of hard a.ss, getting money, fu*king all dimes type n*ggas. Talk big sh*t over the net to ppl they'll never see face to face, with their 10k post in less than a year(too much free time). Easy to say sh*t when no one can find you. Say sh*t just to be different, troll, get a laugh. E thuggin til they die
props to the gawds. These n*ggas are disgusting and BX NEVER makes me upset. But the reflection of what these comments show is foul, these n*ggas really seem serious about it. Thats america for you, see somebody hungrier than you just take a bite off your plate right in front of him
 5 years ago '09        #54
Spiffy 34 heat pts34
space
space
$20,051 | Props total: 26 26
rather die like a man then live like a bi*ch a.ss coward.
 5 years ago '12        #55
slickbak 
space
space
$917 | Props total: 413 413
I couldn't die for anyone, but I don't see a problem in risking my life if there was a great chance of saving another person.

Although, I had a great laugh with that guy that left his gf and children (the fact that he sent his wife to go and save the kids, plus the fact that he drove off).

But, who has the right to say how much someone's life is worth?? or call him a coward for putting such a high value on his life? or say that his wife and kids life is worth more than his own as if everyone's mothers didn't spend the same 9 month pushing through their bowels.

It's not

I couldn't die for anyone, but I have no issue risking life to help someone.
 5 years ago '05        #56
I'm The Dan 7 heat pts
space
space
$11,571 | Props total: 148 148
 23codez said:
You just BODIED everyone.

[pic - click to view]

You know this mother fu*ker thought he was the JOKER, right? That doesn't count as mentally handicapped?
 5 years ago '09        #57
LOONATIK 1 heat pts
space
space
 100ms said:
U guys so disrespectful and most of u never had a piece of pus*y...good thing none of u will have pleasure to meet me...cuz ill knock u mfs OUT..
Word life. I believe you're always trolling but I agree with you wholeheartedly this time gawd. Props.
 5 years ago '05        #58
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,137 | Props total: 2642 2642
only if she family, has my kids and i would for a young child....hell i already but my life on the line for alot of people lol
 5 years ago '11        #59
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,925 | Props total: 2791 2791
 Spiffy said:
rather die like a man then live like a bi*ch a.ss coward.
This
 07-23-2012, 03:23 PM         #60
Got Cheeve? 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably would. I didn't know until I actually had a situation where I jumped in front of my girl when this kid ran by and blew up some fireworks sh*t right in front of her. Nothing happened, I was fine, I grabbed the kid by his ear and dragged him back to his mom's house and told her what happened He jumped out and threw a grenade looking firework thing at her and that's when I grabbed her and threw her behind me but the thing just started shooting fireworks like a fountain and didn't go too far to harm me. Best believe I got the best s3x ever that night too I ended up ending that relationship like half a year later though. For some reason I just get tired of people fast, I'm fu*ked up like that, after I know you for awhile I grow tired of you and never want to see you again.

But I'm white, so I'm always putting my life on the line on some retarded sh*t. I've sky dived, etc. Driven vehicles through barb wire fences, etc. If I'm drunk I'm liable to try anything dangerous.

Last edited by Got Cheeve?; 07-23-2012 at 03:25 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
35 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
288 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
95 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
DMV Niggas Get In Here (DC/MD/VA)
93 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
129 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
242 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Let’s keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy