Steph Kegels
68 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
28 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
236 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #21
Rot10MilkSteak 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,741 | Props total: 8 8
i wouldnt die for no female but dude you are talking about that is alive still ran out on his 2 young children also so fu*k that. that n*gga is a coward
 5 years ago '08        #22
romanmcd 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,739 | Props total: 52 52
simps
 5 years ago '10        #23
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
all 3 of these women probably cheated on them at some point. they did the honourable thing but ultimately, they lost.

Last edited by Delbert Mengel; 07-23-2012 at 03:56 PM..
 5 years ago '10        #24
Magnum Brown 2 heat pts
space
space
$695 | Props total: 39 39
My son is almost 4 months old... I just can't phathom someone coming into a movie theatre, poppin off shots from an AR, and the only thing I do is put him on the floor and haul a.ss...

That's what bothers me the most... Not the fact that he left his GF... Hell, for all we know she could of cheated on him last month, so he said fu*k it... It's the fact the he left a helpless 4 month old child on the fu*kin floor, hauled a.ss, jumped in his car, and hoped for the best... You just can't do that sh*t to your kid

I've been married for the last year, and with my wife for close to 7... I can tell you without a shadow of a doubt, I would take a bullet for her... She's a great mother and wife

I can't say I'd do the same for some chick I've been dating for a few months...

Those men that died... I don't know their situation... I don't know how long they've been dating those broads, so it's hard to comment on them.... RIP though
 5 years ago '06        #25
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
Can't really speak on them. If it was some broad I'm just fu*kin or don't really care for, I would care more about myself. But if I actually loved the girl, then I already know by natural reaction, I'mma try my best to make sure she don't get hurt, even if my life is in danger, cause she would be like family.. and i been in situations where sh*t coulda got ugly, and my reaction was far from just thinking about me, so I know.

That's just me. Some of these pus*y n*ggas dunno sh*t about loyalty or love.
 5 years ago '08        #26
V.R. Nabor 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,165 | Props total: 3208 3208
 White Face said:
fu*k i look like dying for a jump off

she gonna be fu*king a new dude next week and forget all about your stupid a.ss

while you in the afterlife like
fu*king
 5 years ago '04        #27
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
The guy that you call a coward is at least here to hear you call him a coward, the guys you call heroes can't even enjoy it. Like others have said, sooner or later these girls are all going to move on and they aren't bad people for it but still they're going to move on. They're going to continue with their lives while their "heroes" are gone. The cowards a.ss is still here and though you can throw a bunch of names at him, in a week or two, you'll forget he even existed and then he is also going to continue with his life. Hell even if his girl leaves him he can still move to the next one.

Hero/coward, they're just words. Words don't mean sh*t, being alive and being dead does.

Though I don't condone the actions of the guy that ran and I personally think they were kinda pathetic, I have never been in his situation. I guarantee 99% of the people calling him names have never been in that situation either so YOU CAN'T JUDGE.
 5 years ago '07        #28
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,628 | Props total: 3274 3274
The difference is that the other guy abandoned his 4month old and his other very young child in that situation. His situation with his girlfriend is a moot point because his fu*king children where there. Dudes a bi*ch and deserves every amount of criticism he's getting. I wonder when the dust settles will his girl still be with him.

RIP to these dudes though, don't know their situation so I can't comment much on what they did but I know I'd rather go out saving someone's life than running away with my tail in-between my legs
 5 years ago '06        #29
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,239 | Props total: 5042 5042
better than me i wont lie

for my parents or my children yes
 5 years ago '08        #30
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,733 | Props total: 11628 11628
#BearDown Alex
 07-23-2012, 03:03 PM         #31
OOps 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Hell nah. Only people I take bullets for. Family, wife, my best friend. I couldn't just leave a gf behind, cause that ain't how we roll in my family. No one stays behind, but when chaos is around it changes sh*t.
 5 years ago '06        #32
Da Realness 2 heat pts
space
space
$12,417 | Props total: 4 4
 23codez said:
I'm sure your mother would be ok with your body filled with bullets and all, given that you WAS a loyal and loving dude to your girl

And then she would understand and be satisfied that she raised a son who can actually do good, given the fact that she part of who taught me the value of protecting and being there for those that love you and vise versa.

OOps said:
Hell nah. Only people I take bullets for. Family, wife, my best friend. I couldn't just leave a gf behind, cause that ain't how we roll in my family. No one stays behind, but when chaos is around it changes sh*t.
Real sh*t. You will see who matters to you the most when chaos actually happens. And I seen that in front of me where sh*t happens so fast you start seein who is really there for you and who isn't.

Last edited by Da Realness; 07-23-2012 at 03:07 PM..
 07-23-2012, 03:07 PM         #33
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k them hoes...

I would been like good luck.
 5 years ago '09        #34
NLSP42 153 heat pts153
space
space
$7,854 | Props total: 9100 9100
I read the story and was like
Then I saw the responses in here and was like
 5 years ago '10        #35
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,869 | Props total: 13664 13664
 White Face said:
fu*k i look like dying for a jump off

she gonna be fu*king a new dude next week and forget all about your stupid a.ss

while you in the afterlife like

Delbert Mengel said:
all 3 of these women probably cheated on them at some point. they did the honourable thing but ultimately, they lost.

they gonna be gettin bashed with the rip (heros name) tattoo gettin skeeted on

5 years ago '10        #36
Agentzer0oo0 209 heat pts209
space
space
$67,899 | Props total: 21182 21182
Nah I'm selfish, I'm not dying for anybody.
 5 years ago '11        #37
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2814 2814
 Stupendamatic said:
I rather die protecting someone I love then live life as a coward.

A dog has more heart than that pus*y who ran out on his girl and kids.
This.
 5 years ago '07        #38
Windigo 31 heat pts31
space
space
$5,657 | Props total: 1114 1114
 NLSP42 said:
I read the story and was like
Then I saw the responses in here and was like
truth

bx is the best
 07-23-2012, 03:10 PM         #39
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The people I will only die for is my family, everyone else is on there own...
 5 years ago '11        #40
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2814 2814
I believe any man with spiritual and testicular fortitude would die to protect his girlfriend. I would. If something like that were to happen to you and you'd ditch her to save yourself then you are a fu*king coward. Through and through. God does not forgive cowardice. You'd have to live with that immense guilt until you dropped. I'd rather die protecting a human being than live the rest of my days like a fu*king snake that is capable of walking upright.

I smell the strong aroma of pus*y a.ss cowardice in here...disgusting.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
59 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
194 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy