3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
35 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Game a cornball for how hard he went at Meek for no reason
66 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
60 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #321
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 ricengravy said:
yall be the n*ggas in them movies where the k!ller has the gun on the chick and right before he pulls trigger your like "hey shoot me"
 5 years ago '12        #322
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Alphaomega said:
missing the point bruh. Life is not about living as long as you can, trying to fu*k over anyone to keep yourself alive. Leave that to the rats and crabs, i'd rather die with honor and knowing i did something to help someone else than live my life thinking about what i could have done. Lifes about making the most of the time you have. Would taking a bullet for someone decrease that time? most definitely, but if you'd rather go the self preservation route, then in my opinion, you are a pus*y. it's how i was raised up, i surround myself with people who feel the same way. If you dont believe that, then good luck my man. i feel bad for you. obviously panic ensues when stuff like this happens, but i feel like at some point u get whats goin on and you make the decision on what to do. Some of you forget, Flight 93 on 9/11 made a decision, their lives over the random possibility that the plane was going to crash into a building filled with people. a few REAL MEN AND WOMEN on that plane made the decision to f!ght and the plane went down. No one aboard survived, but wherever the plane was heading, there was alot of people who are alive today because of it. They have movies about them, shrines and commendations dedicated to them that will last alot longer than they would have lived naturally. And you lames are all worried about a few more years? You are all so hard, so gangster, your life expectancy is considerably shorter "running the streets" anyways. I mean no one gives a fu*k when they read "random a.ss gangbanger k!lled" in the paper, yet lots of people (outside of BX apparently) care about these 3 guys.
you're salty that you realized from my post ur not a real man. begone hater
if dying for randoms is what makes someone a real man then i dont want to be a real man, and im not even ashamed of that. you n*ggas in here are idiots.

i fail to see what exactly is so manly about dying for someone. i wanna live.
dudes in here are idiots. putting their lifes on the line for KKK members and sh*t, gtfo A.S.A.P....

u telling me if a KKK member lynched ur friend, and somebody was about to k!ll that KKK member, u would take a fu*king bullet for that member...

man u n*ggas here are IDIOTS im happy i dont know y'all in real life.
 5 years ago '10        #323
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 LAwLB15 said:
let me show yall so called "heroes" what usually happens in real life when u throw that cape on

worst part is this dude got his a.ss beat in a karate gi
thank god for big red.
 5 years ago '06        #324
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,231 | Props total: 5035 5035
its basically 2 type of people in here

those who will try to save everybody in the theater

and those who wouldnt even save their own mama

bx..
 5 years ago '06        #325
Johnny Tapwater 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,545 | Props total: 2669 2669
 LAwLB15 said:
let me show yall so called "heroes" what usually happens in real life when u throw that cape on

He steady gettin' rocked while trying to sweep ol boy...lmfao

get your money back fam...
 07-24-2012, 08:47 PM         #326
freakbucket 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
protecting someone you love and/or care about >>>

I don't care about that stupid a.ss title of girlfriend though.

These people may have done that for any woman that was sitting next to them, some people just have that instinct. I know I'd put my life on the line before I see any child get hurt.
 5 years ago '05        #327
jusme 
space
space
$377 | Props total: 29 29
bringin a baby to batbane movie!? STOPPPP!!
 5 years ago '09        #328
SCNC 17 heat pts17
space
space
$4,999 | Props total: 1224 1224
 Eckogreen said:

She survived so no fu*ks given but ... thats cray
Damn right she did. And what happened when Don diverged from the pimp sh*t that allowed him to survive that scene?

What happened when he turned into a simp? (Aww, damn I feel bad about what I did! I'm soo sorry, baby!! I shouldn't have survived in a life and death situation and be here to take care of our kids!! while you made the stupid decision that should've sealed your fate!! I shoulda gotten eaten alive while you survived as a carrier of the disease that threatened the existence of the human race!!!) WTF happened?

Let's watch.

[video - click to view]

fu*kin simp
 5 years ago '12        #329
DireWolf07 4 heat pts
space
space
$2,759 | Props total: 1007 1007
 Stupid Fresh said:
its basically 2 type of people in here

those who will try to save everybody in the theater

and those who wouldnt even save their own mama

bx..
Go big or go home
 5 years ago '04        #330
SpittN4Cash 12 heat pts12
space
space
$9,388 | Props total: 592 592
 240ka said:
she better run or crawl, like me

exactly!

"...i thought she was right behind me."
 5 years ago '04        #331
Magnolia 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,366 | Props total: 297 297
 LAwLB15 said:
@ the simps in here talkin bout if u wouldnt die for ur girl then uve never been in a relationship b4

GTFO!!!

I wouldve been a damn fool to put my life on the line for anyone of my ex's

and then u got other dudes saying they would die for anyone

ol' suicidal a.ss niccas, yall just lookin for a reason to k!ll urselves

like I said b4, if she aint the mother of my seeds she gettin the mothafuqin meatshield treatment

I wouldve walked out that movie theater lookin like a gears of war character

b*tch you wouldve ran out the theater begging for mercy like a Pussie crying for your life.
if the gunman told you to k!ll somone or you will die no hesitation you wouldve k!lled somone you sissy
 5 years ago '11        #332
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,391 | Props total: 3861 3861
WTF! There have been toooo fu*kin many posts of n*ggaz just making up random sh*t to serve their point of view. These bi*ches ain't nobody's mom n*gga, don't fu*king compare these future ex girl friends to people's mother and children, that's dumb.

And really, how many people would have thought jumping on a body would shield them from AR-15 bullets or shotgun shells? I woulda a.ssumed I was giving dude a 2-for-1 bonus shot. I guess it works tho

But it would never work for me, cuz the only help I could give would be to get out and get some help. Ima grab your hand, and if u can't run wit me, and I don't think I can carry u, then its just your time to go.

Id pick up random children if they were in my path, but ultimately, there is a mad man executing everyone in sight, so I'm heading for the door, not jumping on the floor.

Still, If these guys actually gave their lives to save these girls (and its not just something made up to sensationalize the story), they should be treated as heroes, not idiots. It takes a lot to sacrifice your life when instincts are pointing u toward your own survival.

Love is dangerous man.
 5 years ago '10        #333
illement 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,482 | Props total: 1527 1527
A lot of emotional a.ss n*ggas in here crying because other n*ggas would've ran too

BX >>>>>
 5 years ago '12        #334
space
space
space
I am usain bolting it n*gga!
 5 years ago '09        #335
JoEweSt316 5 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 32 32
 LAwLB15 said:
u would die to save a KKK member?:ohhellnonas:

a serial k!ller,pedophile/rapist?

It's not my place to judge anyone here or to live a life in hatred, all of us have the potential to be overcome by hatred or lustful desire none of us are different. Yes i would die for anyone, I served in the military as a firef!ghter...so yes i put others lives before mine and i would gladly do it again...not for any glory but just because the stronger need to step up and help those who live only for themselves. (Romans 15:1 - 13)
 5 years ago '05        #336
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
Taking a bullet for a loved one would be such a beautiful death..
 5 years ago '04        #337
JTwizzy 
space
space
$2,053 | Props total: 0 0
 VerballyAbusive said:
Who's to say a girls life is worth more than yours tho. Just because they got a pus*y? Isn't that simping?
Na bro, doesn't matter about s3x here. Male or female, if it's someone you care about it don't matter. This has nothing to do with pus*y. I see how simple-minded you are
 5 years ago '12        #338
space
space
space
a lot of liars in here
 5 years ago '12        #339
space
space
space
 LAwLB15 said:

dude made it personal at 1.35 .... ur provoking the guy and seeing his will. deserved everything that happened
 5 years ago '12        #340
space
space
space
too many simps!
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
137 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
100 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Kelly Oubre with the supreme sleeve in a game
75 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
69 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
85 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
296 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy