3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #301
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
all these clown n*ggas calling Jonathan Blink a hero need to read this article. homie was CHEATING on his wife. he was at the theatre with another chick who says `loves him`.... all while he has a wife and kids in another state. he wasnt even at the theatre with his main. how HEROIC and being a REAL MAN is that.

5 years ago '06        #302
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
nowhere else on the internet is this conversation going on. bx is my home.
 5 years ago '10        #303
Moyo420 37 heat pts37
space
space
$1,312 | Props total: 35 35
who cares...
 5 years ago '09        #304
JoEweSt316 5 heat pts
space
space
$329 | Props total: 32 32
 JudasHatesJesus said:
id risk my life for any human being, even a KKK member.

id rather go out saving someone then go out a hoe.

yeah life is an important to me but someone elses is a little more than mine.

^^^If only more people would think this way...PROPS FOR THIS POST!!!
 5 years ago '05        #305
240sx 
space
space
$4,404 | Props total: 1447 1447
This new generation ...

Bunch of pussies running out on their ladies You are a bi*ch(like the one you are referring too) not a real man.

Jokes aside you really need to understand what you are saying .

Talking down on women like you would leave ur momma in a gun battle ?

You and ur dad needs his a.ss kicked for teaching these bi*ch made ideas.

So what all are saying up in here is you would be happy with a planet full of men ?

Thats what this means when you talk bad on our females like that.

You need to check ur selves..

Im not tying to be funny or diss but you really need to look at what ur saying because u sound like a bunch of cowards..

Last edited by 240sx; 07-24-2012 at 12:43 PM..
 07-24-2012, 12:44 PM         #306
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Convict said:
nowhere else on the internet is this conversation going on. bx is my home.
bx>>>>>
 07-24-2012, 12:46 PM         #307
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 JoEweSt316 said:
^^^If only more people would think this way...PROPS FOR THIS POST!!!
u would die to save a KKK member?:ohhellnonas:

a serial k!ller,pedophile/rapist?
 5 years ago '10        #308
Livin Life 4 heat pts
space
space
$12,852 | Props total: 2778 2778
Ol' ready to die a.ss n*ggas

These bi*ches got working legs, they can run just like me
 07-24-2012, 01:57 PM         #309
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
ya but what do you guys really think is happening inside there. that one dude hopped the railing and slide right out the door. congrats to him for being so close to the door. do i have an open path to run or is running actually just funneling out the doors. im not just standing in line. im getting down in that case. those guys getting hit under the seats is so damn random. one guy was navy. he knew to get his head down. you run you are a target.
 5 years ago '04        #310
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 grapedrank said:
all these clown n*ggas calling Jonathan Blink a hero need to read this article. homie was CHEATING on his wife. he was at the theatre with another chick who says `loves him`.... all while he has a wife and kids in another state. he wasnt even at the theatre with his main. how HEROIC and being a REAL MAN is that.

I saw that too. n*gga was out with his side piece or new girl or whatever while he had a wife and kids at home. ...

Damn, that's fu*ked up, Karma.
 5 years ago '10        #311
ReelCeasar 182 heat pts182
space
space
$6,030 | Props total: 4299 4299
I aint dying for no bi*ch yall got sh*t fu*ked up if you think thats right to do...ill ride for my mom,dad, n my brother thats it..the only ppl ill risk my life for...fu*king dummys on this damn site..
 5 years ago '11        #312
Tony Franks 6 heat pts
space
space
$9,398 | Props total: 3872 3872
 23codez said:
Ever heard of self preservation? For my child I would risk my life. For my girlfriend? I would make an attempt, but not be a shield. I'd be like Martin on the girl, screaming from a safe distance.... "I loved you girl, I loved you" I WANNA LIVE! I didn't create that bi*ch, I'll get over her. My child tho? Light me the fu*k up with bullets like swizz cheese, but I'm protecting my seed.
Lmao, haven't read past this page yet, but this perfectly fits how I feel like i'd respond.

Id try and get us all out of there, but when sh*t has gotten to this level, id have to pick up my kids and move as fast as possible. She shoulda wore her dam Air Max instead of those wack a.ss heels I told her I don't like.
 5 years ago '10        #313
Alphaomega 1 heat pts
space
space
$363 | Props total: 17 17
 grapedrank said:
you're dumb as fu*k so im gonna keep my reply short..

sure the guys are 'real men' but where are they now? seriously. the guy who had the hero / coward description got it dead on spot for how i feel. sure they are heros, but where are they now? they are dead.

i am a logical person. family i would do my absolute best to help. strangers though? if helping them greatly increases my chances of dying then fu*k THAT. im not about to risk my life for a stranger. ill leave that to you
missing the point bruh. Life is not about living as long as you can, trying to fu*k over anyone to keep yourself alive. Leave that to the rats and crabs, i'd rather die with honor and knowing i did something to help someone else than live my life thinking about what i could have done. Lifes about making the most of the time you have. Would taking a bullet for someone decrease that time? most definitely, but if you'd rather go the self preservation route, then in my opinion, you are a pus*y. it's how i was raised up, i surround myself with people who feel the same way. If you dont believe that, then good luck my man. i feel bad for you. obviously panic ensues when stuff like this happens, but i feel like at some point u get whats goin on and you make the decision on what to do. Some of you forget, Flight 93 on 9/11 made a decision, their lives over the random possibility that the plane was going to crash into a building filled with people. a few REAL MEN AND WOMEN on that plane made the decision to f!ght and the plane went down. No one aboard survived, but wherever the plane was heading, there was alot of people who are alive today because of it. They have movies about them, shrines and commendations dedicated to them that will last alot longer than they would have lived naturally. And you lames are all worried about a few more years? You are all so hard, so gangster, your life expectancy is considerably shorter "running the streets" anyways. I mean no one gives a fu*k when they read "random a.ss gangbanger k!lled" in the paper, yet lots of people (outside of BX apparently) care about these 3 guys.
you're salty that you realized from my post ur not a real man. begone hater
 5 years ago '06        #314
Eckogreen 2 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 126 126
 ~Triple I~ said:

Right or Wrong?

She survived so no fu*ks given but ... thats cray
 5 years ago '06        #315
Eckogreen 2 heat pts
space
space
$415 | Props total: 126 126
And dont get it twisted we havnt forgot about Zimmerman either....
 5 years ago '12        #316
Theboybreblue 48 heat pts48
space
space
$3,387 | Props total: 3444 3444
Bruh its alota hoe a.ss n*ggas in here right now. Its sickening.
 5 years ago '08        #317
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,877 | Props total: 1157 1157
I've been following this thread since it started and am really getting fed up with the whole, "you have no honor" or I'll save my enemy, kkk member, sociopath. I guess one of ya'll would have saved Holmes if someone shot at him and you were close enough to save him. Oh let me help the guy that's trying to k!ll everyone! Sacrificing your life for your loved ones is commendable, but saving your enemy or a fu*ktard kkk is not happening.

Running out when you could save some is very cowardly, but then again it would only be cowardly if that person really cared for the other or even cared to help anyone in the first place.

Now I've helped strangers before, a car slammed in to a tree after spinning out while turning. The other cars ahead left, but I parked and helped the guy out to make sure he was okay. He didn't want any police or insurance involved so he called a ride and I left. In that situation I think the people that left were as*holes. In this situation I think the boyfriends were justified and protecting who they cared for, save for that one bull who shoulda been home with his wife!

All in all I'm gonna protect what I deem important to me. If you feel like trying to be cap't save a hoe then so be it, but don't knock other people for only wanting to save the people close to them or just their children.
 07-24-2012, 06:00 PM         #318
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:

so leme get this str8

this n*gga died for a side piece when he had a wife & kids to live for?
 07-24-2012, 06:07 PM         #319
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
let me show yall so called "heroes" what usually happens in real life when u throw that cape on

[video - click to view]

worst part is this dude got his a.ss beat in a karate gi
 5 years ago '10        #320
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13662 13662
 grapedrank said:

Got wife & kids but taking lovey dovey pics with your mistress and then getting k!lled while spending quality time with the hoe His wife probably was doing the same but it sucks for his kids. That funeral is gonna be akward as sh*t.

Karma a dirty/nasty bi*ch

So who approves of that guy's actions?

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-24-2012 at 06:17 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
210 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
219 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy