3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
176 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 50 cent Ex likes photo of his shooter Hommo on IG
77 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
87 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #281
DsRueHz 
space
space
$926 | Props total: 14 14
n99@z aint routy in da Oh 12
#down for my nigguhstalk...#rep my settalk....#about that lifetalk.....

next thread, hope deze same n99@z shut the fuhk up bein the formost authority on who hood and who aint .....
 5 years ago '10        #282
JudasHatesJesus 146 heat pts146
space
space
$6,989 | Props total: 3781 3781
you cant avoid death or fate at that so why not help someone. if its your time to go its your time to go so you just get the feeling, now if you get the feeling to bi*ch up and run away then its not your time. but if you get the feeling to save someone then you will always be remembered. i dont care if someone is d!cking down the girl or person you just saved its the principle of it. damn man wtf is wrong with the world. didnt your parents raise you better? i mean seriously, i could be in a room full of all my sworn enemies and if something happend where someone came in shooting them all up i would try and help them all out. words and history have nothing to do with the future. you hear stories about racist a.ss people saving the color or type of person they dislike all the time and it ends their hatred for them. so if i were to save someone i love i know damn well id be taken care of for the rest of my after life if there is one. im not a believer in god but i am a believer in doing what is right.
 07-24-2012, 05:23 AM         #283
master_mind_jg 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
all 3 men have been replaced by good vibrations.
 5 years ago '11        #284
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$2,944 | Props total: 2812 2812
 WalmartRollback said:
Its obvious that most of the dudes in here were raised by females more than likely dressed in make-up and skirts.
 5 years ago '09        #285
Axl Rose 21 heat pts21
space
space
$23,394 | Props total: 5103 5103
the dude that ran out didnt just ditch his girlfriend he ditched his child too so i understand ppl callin him a coward
 5 years ago '10        #286
jayrealer 
space
space
$13 | Props total: 2 2
We all are gonna die anyway some day.....ALL yall are some cowards.....you got to get the ground Beneath your feet, the wind behind your back partna and go out in a blaze if you have to....
 5 years ago '04        #287
CookieMonstah69 
space
space
$675 | Props total: 0 0
Some real dumb fu©king comments in here ...

Better hope that someone doesnt hold the same opinion of you if you find yourself in a similar situation.
 5 years ago '05        #288
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 raw51188 said:
yall really got your sh*t backwards if yall having kids w/ women that you wouldn't die for. So your telling me that you wouldn't save the "mother of your seeds" before you got her pregnant? That sh*t makes no sense. You shouldn't love a woman because shes your childs mother. She should be your childs mother because you love her.

fu*kin as*holes on bx today. sh*ts sad.
 07-24-2012, 08:04 AM         #289
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SoFresh170 said:
none of these bi*ches are 'to die for'
 07-24-2012, 08:08 AM         #290
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
GirlFriend? . . .

Family
 5 years ago '05        #291
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
I personally wouldn't die for any of those girls because none of them are attractive to me..
I'd only die/protect one girl, but we're not even together...
So this will always be irrelevant since i'll run out if i was dating some random broad
The guy was and is a coward but he's alive isn't he...
Not like he cares what a bunch of BX morons think
Plus his girl accepted the proposal
She obviously didn't give a fu*k...
But nah if I had 2 babies, i don't care how much i loved my girl, those 2 kids will be protected with my life throughout the whole process.
 5 years ago '05        #292
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
But on some real. I woulda been like the Terminator in this b1tch. I woulda grabbed my son and protected him and ran out on some G sh*t and since I run a 4.0 40 that n*gga would never catch me with the bullets. I'd be dodging them like the matrix and spinnin whip kick that white freakazoid. I'd probably end up saving the day lol.
 5 years ago '10        #293
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
i aint jumpin in front of no bullet unless its immediate close family...no cuz sh*t either

we getting the fu*k out of dodge tho if this sh*t go down n im able to
 5 years ago '10        #294
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 ~Triple I~ said:

Right or Wrong?
This muhfu*ka
 5 years ago '06        #295
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
 portis187 said:
i wouldn't die for none of those ho's pictured. I'd hope they get taken out to free up to get some hot sympathy pus*y

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #296
JamesAdamsIz808 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,173 | Props total: 190 190
Bet all 3the of these hoes was cheating
 5 years ago '05        #297
dizzle trizzle 7 heat pts
space
space
$7,149 | Props total: 2682 2682

[video - click to view]

!

yo she

she looking at the story he told lol
 5 years ago '12        #298
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Darkdrone said:
I wouldn't do it.

I got dreams and goals I have to full fill and dying for someone who isn't my blood is sure as hell not helping. Don't judge people for being honest and throwing that stupid remarks like "They are trolling", "Their fathers were probably not around", "I am disgusted with BX and humanity".

Keep your mouth shut and don't tell us how we will act in the situation. Maybe if you want to be the hero than go ahead but some of us have big goals in life that have to be full filled and we will see it through.

Self preservation is my key and it has helped me tremendously throughout my life....I will follow it in this situation as well.
bingo!

i didnt know homie dipped out and drove off though. thats fu*ked up. atleast fu*king wait in the theatre parking lot

i aint dying for NO bi*ch though. i will try my best to help.

getting married and having kids? to be honest, im in my mid twenties and i dont have a desire of doing either of those.

all this "real men" talk is poposterous. what defines a real man?

"society is fu*ked" bla bla ... shut the fu*k up. you peoples lifes must be worthless in the first place, ready to die for some female.

society got y'all fu*ked in the head, thinking being a real man means bending backwards and putting your life on the line for a female. y'all some idiots. what makes her life more important than yours. serious.

what the fu*k is so manly about being dead.

oh they are heroes and real men bla bla ....

they are fu*king dead..... they will be forgotten by their wives when the next man comes around to sling pipe. hell, just knowing females in this day and age, all these broads were probably cheating......

yall can say whatever u want, but "love" aint really wat y'all think it is and a lot of females is looking out for themselves.

look at kobe and vanessa. imagine if they were married for less than 10 years or whatever and at that theatre and kobe took a bullet....... for a bi*ch whose only intentions was to bank off his fortunes. see where im getting at?

Last edited by OrangeSoda; 07-24-2012 at 11:35 AM..
 07-24-2012, 11:15 AM         #299
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 adam1122 said:
What he's saying is all females are bi*ches, so therefor if his seed was a girl he saying she a bi*ch too.
theres a difference between a bi*ch & a lady

his daughter would be a bi*ch if he raised her that way

23codez said:
And you dumb n*ggas continue to confuse trying to save a life, with being a human shield.
well obviously thas what those 3 guys were or else they'd still be here
 5 years ago '07        #300
240ka 49 heat pts49
space
space
$22,349 | Props total: 2065 2065
she better run or crawl, like me

Last edited by 240ka; 07-24-2012 at 07:06 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
91 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
83 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
102 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
44 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
188 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
32 comments
1 day ago