Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
29 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside George Zimmerman threatens to beat hov up over Trayvon Martin documen..
108 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
68 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #241
bigmike123456 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,796 | Props total: 367 367
i cant blame anybody if they love there girl enough to die for them but the reason i think the guy is a punk he left his kids if you wont die for ur kids what type of man are u.
 5 years ago '08        #242
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
 VerballyAbusive said:
Who's to say a girls life is worth more than yours tho. Just because they got a pus*y? Isn't that simping?
im saying..BEING A MAN..for some of us it would be a natural reaction

sh*t..a real man would cover up for his sisters friend..they dont think about it..the man in them just does it..i dont get what you dont understand by "instinct" and man

you must have neither
 5 years ago '08        #243
Gmengfx 75 heat pts75
space
space
$12,652 | Props total: 1220 1220
bottom line is..people are acting like these girls were just some jump offs

if i was on a first date..i wouldnt run off..but i probably wouldnt cover her and take the bullets

but my relationship now..I WOULD..we just about married ..besides some stupid papers so i have enough love for her to save her

stop acting like these girls were just some jump off first dates
 5 years ago '09        #244
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
What if one of these women had serious thoughts about breaking up before the shooting?
 5 years ago '10        #245
hustlershope84 
space
space
space
$1,332 | Props total: 35 35
"Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once."

I could see a date, but to run away and leave your wife, child's mother?
 07-23-2012, 09:27 PM         #246
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wouldn't do it.

I got dreams and goals I have to full fill and dying for someone who isn't my blood is sure as hell not helping. Don't judge people for being honest and throwing that stupid remarks like "They are trolling", "Their fathers were probably not around", "I am disgusted with BX and humanity".

Keep your mouth shut and don't tell us how we will act in the situation. Maybe if you want to be the hero than go ahead but some of us have big goals in life that have to be full filled and we will see it through.

Self preservation is my key and it has helped me tremendously throughout my life....I will follow it in this situation as well.
 07-23-2012, 09:31 PM         #247
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i think i would.

i work every day to serve and protect, im hardwired that way. I would save her without even realizing Im putting myself in harms way to do so.

Last edited by cheguevara; 07-23-2012 at 09:34 PM..
 07-23-2012, 09:31 PM         #248
jbownzino 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 grapedrank said:
n*ggas is all talk. i had the exact same convo iRL with some folks. dont give a fu*k.... if it comes to some life / death sh*t .... i am staying alive.

if i get approached in the streets by some people who are bout to k!ll my a.ss, u better believe I AM fu*kING RUNNING and i wont even be ashamed of it.

all u who are saying ud rather die are FULL OF sh*t..

lets say 20+ dudes with guns and knifes approach u and wama k!ll u

u gunna be a "real man" and f!ght em. or are u running?

oh lemme guess, since ud rather die a man, ud f!ght em

n*ggas aint logical UNTIL they are in the situation. my same boy who said hed stay and f!ght ran like a bi*ch when 4 bouncers were kicking his a.ss at a club. keep fronting.

the RIGHT thing to do would be to help people and make sure theyre safe.
the LOGICAL thing is to get tha fu*k out and stay alive.

id rather be logical.
Son that's the stupidest fu*king reply in this thread with a bunch of hypotheticals that have nothing to do with the situation we are discussing. I'll bet a grand that u grew up without a father because your comments expose you as a bi*ch. You would really just bounce and let your lady get lit up? You are a bi*ch son, these guys will be remembered as heroes, you will not be remembered at all because you would've bounced and let your girl die because you're "logical". what the fu*k does getting jumped have to do with saving a life? What does your boy Getting yolked up have to Do with the Situation we are discussing? You talking tough and sh*tting on other people's legacy by Admitting to be a coward. You're trying really hard to sound intelligent but your g.e.d. Logic is flawed.

Last edited by jbownzino; 07-23-2012 at 09:35 PM..
 07-23-2012, 09:33 PM         #249
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bmandagod said:
why die 4 someone who wouldnt die for you thats not your child or gave life to your child.
this sh*t is like a natural reaction.

the apartment we used to live in when i lived in tampa was shot up twice because drug dealers lived next door, so it's not like i don't know how scary that sh*t is from a young age...but no way i'm living with myself knowing that i could have done something to save someone's life who i was with and i chickened out. the guilt of knowing i had the power to stop something horrible from happening to someone i was with and didn't is worse than any death you can die.

y'all are forgetting - these were these girls' boyfriends...and even if they were out for the first time a woman is trusting that you'd be able to protect her if it came down to it otherwise she wouldn't have given your a.ss the time of day!

for a site full of chickensh*t "men" who regularly play harp solos about a bunch of societal constructs y'all sure as fu*k don't have any intention of adhering to the most natural one of them all
 5 years ago '04        #250
Dj KraZ 
space
space
$2,248 | Props total: 533 533
i would for my wife...not a gf
 5 years ago '09        #251
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 jbownzino said:
Son that's the stupidest fu*king reply in this thread with a bunch of hypotheticals that have nothing to do with the situation we are discussing. I'll bet a grand that u grew up without a father because your comments expose you as a bi*ch. You would really just bounce and let your lady get lit up? You are a bi*ch son, these guys will be remembered as heroes, you will not be remembered at all because you would've bounced and let your girl die because you're "logical". what the fu*k does getting jumped have to do with saving a life? What does your boy Getting yolked up have to Do with the Situation we are discussing? You talking tough and sh*tting on other people's legacy by Admitting to be a coward. You're trying really hard to sound intelligent but your g.e.d. Logic is flawed.
boo boo'd on that n*gga
 5 years ago '05        #252
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
As a man you have the responsibility to protect the women and children you love. To do anything less are the actions of a scared selfish boy. I just can't comprehend how any man can rationalise and justify some of the replies in this thread. It baffles me how many men of my generation have grown to be men without honor.
 5 years ago '11        #253
Da Truth23 91 heat pts91
space
space
$5,067 | Props total: 2551 2551
If I had a wife I'd die for her. but girlfriend???
 5 years ago '04        #254
polorsport2345 8 heat pts
space
space
space
$8,169 | Props total: 1625 1625
 grapedrank said:
ARTICLE WITH DETAILS IS HERE... THE COPY AND PASTE IS SLOPPY SO JUST READ IT ON THE SITE

SOURCE:

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

What do y'all BX cats think of this dude. i saw yàll talking sh-t about the guy who ran out on his girlfriend .....

i applaud their actions
but the difference is the guy who ran out is alive...

u clown n*ggas here are all like ``hes a coward, this and that`

do u think it would have been smarter for him to die. or run out?: and whats your views on these guys
the fact that makes him a coward is that he ran on his seed not his damn gf idiot
 07-23-2012, 09:56 PM         #255
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #256
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
Some of y'all should have been born women having feelings like a bi*ch

But I love her I can't let her die
 07-23-2012, 10:09 PM         #257
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 LAwLB15 said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #258
Irishman08 
space
space
$564 | Props total: 6 6
bi*ch better run if she not my wife cause dieing for your GF that you weren't sure you were going to marry is really just stupid.
 5 years ago '05        #259
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,889 | Props total: 5126 5126
Nah i wont die for a girlfriend im sorry, i cant think of any of my ex's i would have taken a hot one for.

Baby moms, my seed, and family ima look out.
 5 years ago '05        #260
A~team 1 heat pts
space
space
$4,781 | Props total: 1592 1592
def not worth dying for these bi*ches gonna be sucking the next d!ck they find wit the quickness
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
78 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
69 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA Did This NBA Announcer Stole Boxden Lingo?
33 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
25 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
77 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy