3 men who died for their GFs in The Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
149 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
52 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
46 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
190 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2012, 07:04 PM         #221
playamade56 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I will only put my life on the line for my child.. Cuz a female will only mourn your death till the next n*gga enters the picture. My child over everything... And I rather be called a coward on national tv anyday than to be one of the ones that are dead. Jusssayin
 5 years ago '11        #222
Backflipz 84 heat pts84
space
space
$14,249 | Props total: 2298 2298
Hold up wait

n*ggas judging and basing the entire human race based off some idiots in a thread just saying sh*t for internet's sake

It's the fu*king internet people, people will say stupid sh*t and don't ever expect there to be a line people don't cross

Using words like "shocking", "doomed","apalled", and "ashamed" is just ridiculous. If you know where you stand on the subject there is no reason to be worried.

"The world is fu*ked" "America is falling off" "Would have never happened back then"

Just utterly ridiculous statements

Calm down. Don't even acknowledge it.

What I would do is protect my family, friends, and anybody I love. I would help strangers if I could, but I wouldn't go out of my way to help them to the point where it puts me or the people I love in risk. I would die for another person's kid though.
 07-23-2012, 07:17 PM         #223
iThink 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
so many pussies in here

you mean to tell me you're not gonna die for your main? what are you doing with her then? wasting time? they did what any real man would have done. r.i.p.
 5 years ago '04        #224
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,297 | Props total: 3756 3756
ill die for my family an kids but my girlfriend it depends on how long we been together and if I really loved her are not if I really loved her ill die for her........
 07-23-2012, 07:19 PM         #225
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Since most of BX has gone the route of saying why risk your life for a "bi*ch" because in weeks she'll be banging someone out of sympathy.

What if the roles were reserved? What would a man do in this situation do?

Last edited by youknowmystelo; 07-23-2012 at 07:21 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #226
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,250 | Props total: 821 821
 iThink said:
so many pussies in here

you mean to tell me you're not gonna die for your main? what are you doing with her then? wasting time? they did what any real man would have done. r.i.p.
why die 4 someone who wouldnt die for you thats not your child or gave life to your child.
 5 years ago '04        #227
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12993 12993
 iThink said:
so many pussies in here

If you can't die for your kids, your girl, bm, wife.... what can you die for? If you can only live for yourself... you don't deserve to have kids, or a wife.
 5 years ago '04        #228
regularjoe 58 heat pts58
space
space
$36,308 | Props total: 12993 12993
 bmandagod said:
why die 4 someone who wouldnt die for you thats not your child or gave life to your child.
I dated a woman who had 2 kids. 2 kids who weren't mine. If this would have happened on the first time I met those two kids, I couldn't imagine anything less than protecting them, even if that meant with my life. Their lives are innocent, fresh, young, full of potential, and they don't understand ways of the world. I would do it for those reasons, the reason of... it's just right, as well as, those were those most important thing(s) in her life... and if she trusted me around them, I treat them with such respect and honor.
 5 years ago '04        #229
cold_young_thug 40 heat pts40
space
space
$9,606 | Props total: 1774 1774
Personally, im not takin a bullet for no mafu*ka dat aint takin no bullet for me. I know my bi*ch would take a bullet for me, idk bout dem other girls doe.
 5 years ago '12        #230
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
@ these n*ggas who aint never been shot @ or seen some1 get shot. talking bout what theyll do tho... my homeboy literally sh*t his self when his house got shot at..when we was chillin and dipped out...yall some tough guys tho...
 5 years ago '04        #231
J. Jones04 
space
space
$3,849 | Props total: 4 4
If you wouldn't give your life for you wife and children... In my opinion you are what they call a loser. and just maybe your parent will elect your life being lost to save theirs. But A GF!!? we both living cause i ain't dying. none of my girlfriends were worth my life... especially seeing where i am now.

Clay Davis all day!!! Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiT.
 5 years ago '12        #232
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
 regularjoe said:
I dated a woman who had 2 kids. 2 kids who weren't mine. If this would have happened on the first time I met those two kids, I couldn't imagine anything less than protecting them, even if that meant with my life. Their lives are innocent, fresh, young, full of potential, and they don't understand ways of the world. I would do it for those reasons, the reason of... it's just right, as well as, those were those most important thing(s) in her life... and if she trusted me around them, I treat them with such respect and honor.
respect that tho...gotta love the kids..
 5 years ago '10        #233
shoeprano27 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,723 | Props total: 46 46
 portis187 said:
i wouldn't die for none of those ho's pictured. I'd hope they get taken out to free up to get some hot sympathy pus*y

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #234
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Alphaomega said:
if your down for your lady, you take the bullets. i cant believe you closet homos on here would talk about dipping out, letting your girl get shot up. Bunch of fake a.ss 15 yr old internet gangsters who post about being trill and handling sh*t in the streets, where that violence is unneccesary. but you wouldnt lay your life down for somebody in an HONORABLE way. "oh but i spray the streets up son, with my heater BLAW BLAW". fu*k you, you aint sh*t and never will be sh*t. if you could even join the military (remember, its 18+), and had the misfortune of being in "the sh*t", you would know what it means to save a life by giving yours. watching dudes jump on IEDs and push soldiers out of the way to catch a bullet, even tho they dont know you, would make you a REAL man. not the one the media tells you to be. "Oh she'd be getting the d!ck in a week". not by you, you tiny d!ck lames. real men do real men sh*t, like taking bullets for those you know (and sometimes dont know). This is why america is doomed, not enough real men out there. I feel bad for all of your fathers (or lack thereof), they failed to teach you that doing the right thing is sometimes bigger than just you, you selfish, self-centered fu*king pussies. You will never understand love, loyalty and devotion. Good luck being forever picked last, passed over and picked on. Real recognize real, and you kids are most definitely NOT.
you're dumb as fu*k so im gonna keep my reply short..

sure the guys are 'real men' but where are they now? seriously. the guy who had the hero / coward description got it dead on spot for how i feel. sure they are heros, but where are they now? they are dead.

i am a logical person. family i would do my absolute best to help. strangers though? if helping them greatly increases my chances of dying then fu*k THAT. im not about to risk my life for a stranger. ill leave that to you
 5 years ago '05        #235
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 regularjoe said:
 07-23-2012, 08:20 PM         #236
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
RIP to those great men

LOONATIK said:
props to the gawds. These n*ggas are disgusting and BX NEVER makes me upset. But the reflection of what these comments show is foul, these n*ggas really seem serious about it. Thats america for you, see somebody hungrier than you just take a bite off your plate right in front of him
Na I think most are trollin. Especially saying sh*t like "oh she will be gettin d!ck down, so he died for nothing" ... like once your significant other dies u must never move on and also remain celibate for life .

slickbak said:
I couldn't die for anyone, but I don't see a problem in risking my life if there was a great chance of saving another person.

Although, I had a great laugh with that guy that left his gf and children (the fact that he sent his wife to go and save the kids, plus the fact that he drove off).

But, who has the right to say how much someone's life is worth?? or call him a coward for putting such a high value on his life? or say that his wife and kids life is worth more than his own as if everyone's mothers didn't spend the same 9 month pushing through their bowels.

It's not

I couldn't die for anyone, but I have no issue risking life to help someone.
Well part of his "value of life" includes close personal relationships with people such as his girlfriend,children or family etc... what human being would define their value of life without close interpersonal experiences and interactions with others....those are very important factors in the quality of someone's life. I think its unrealistic and detrimental to have such a selfish outlook on life....my question would be what are u really living for? Just to be able breathe,sh*t, and sleep another day...other people have nothing to do with the value u have of your life?
 5 years ago '12        #237
OrangeSoda 98 heat pts98 OP
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 5639 5639
 Spiffy said:
rather die like a man then live like a bi*ch a.ss coward.
n*ggas is all talk. i had the exact same convo iRL with some folks. dont give a fu*k.... if it comes to some life / death sh*t .... i am staying alive.

if i get approached in the streets by some people who are bout to k!ll my a.ss, u better believe I AM fu*kING RUNNING and i wont even be ashamed of it.

all u who are saying ud rather die are FULL OF sh*t..

lets say 20+ dudes with guns and knifes approach u and wama k!ll u

u gunna be a "real man" and f!ght em. or are u running?

oh lemme guess, since ud rather die a man, ud f!ght em

n*ggas aint logical UNTIL they are in the situation. my same boy who said hed stay and f!ght ran like a bi*ch when 4 bouncers were kicking his a.ss at a club. keep fronting.

the RIGHT thing to do would be to help people and make sure theyre safe.
the LOGICAL thing is to get tha fu*k out and stay alive.

id rather be logical.
 07-23-2012, 08:32 PM         #238
1337_ONE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

as for question about taking a bullet for someone?

seeds yes, bi*ches no.
 5 years ago '10        #239
SoFresh170 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,304 | Props total: 1960 1960
none of these bi*ches are 'to die for'
 5 years ago '05        #240
Left Hook 28 heat pts28
space
space
$13,333 | Props total: 1656 1656
 grapedrank said:
you're dumb as fu*k so im gonna keep my reply short..

sure the guys are 'real men' but where are they now? seriously. the guy who had the hero / coward description got it dead on spot for how i feel. sure they are heros, but where are they now? they are dead.

i am a logical person. family i would do my absolute best to help. strangers though? if helping them greatly increases my chances of dying then fu*k THAT. im not about to risk my life for a stranger. ill leave that to you
Ever heard of doing the right thing? What if the stranger was a pregnant woman? You wouldn't try your best to save her?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
74 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
173 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
24 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
296 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Things got out of control real quick during Sea/Jax game..player almost ju..
95 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
75 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
89 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy