most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
20 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Israeli "lawyer" with a fatty :kobedatass:
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #181
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
the self righteousness in this thread is hilarious!! all this posturing about what you would do and how well you've been brought up. at least the ones saying they'd safe themselves are being honest from the jump. forgive me, but unless you have been in this situation and you have saved a person you can't say sh*t. you can talk a good game on here all you want and try and convince everyone what a fine upstanding citizen in you are but it will make you even more of a sucker when you buckle in that situation and save yourself.

you need to supplant "i would do this and that" for "i would like to think i would save someone else" keep your OTT indignation to yourselves.
 5 years ago '08        #182
BRonin357 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,881 | Props total: 1158 1158
 p imperial said:
simple diagram they teach in 1st year economics courses

[pic - click to view]

with two prisoners are interrogated individually (without knowing what the other is saying), its is most often in their mutual best interests not to cooperate. The reason police offer deals is because they need that testimony to close the case. If neither of them cooperate, they may both get jammed up on smaller charges. If you snitch and the other person provides doesn't, then you save your own a.ss but if if they both snitch (both act in their own self interest), both of them are fu*ked

this is a key concept which is used in everything from economics to political science which gets at the value of cooperation rather than pure self interest. That's basically just a counter to your point about snitching...economists use it to explain why economies in trade should be willing to compromise and more abstractly, why we cannot just "look out for ourselves" and expect long term survival in social groups

We as a species NEED to sacrifice and go beyond pure self interest for our own survival. We always have. Evolutionary biologists have libraries of of theory on how the development of empathy and love and other purely social emotions were integral to our development as a species.

SACRIFICE is what makes us human. There is more to life than eating, breathing and sh*tting...love and emotion and connection are what give human life its real value and in a lot of ways, what these guys did by giving up their lives is really a demonstration of that value in action.
Sacrifice isn't what makes us human. Plenty of animals do that in the wild and in captivity. What makes us human is the ability to create and destroy on a massive level beyond what any other mammal or animal can do!

I have to say that I'm not surprised by many of the different views on this topic. I will say that some people feel a deeper need and sense of self when going above and beyond. Some don't, some are in the middle like myself. My big thing is don't call anyone a coward or pus*y or say they're gonna get theirs or not get into the afterlife cuz, well, fu*k that! Karma don't always happen, everybody don't believe in jesus let alone religion and the same guy that might dip on his girl could beat your a.ss or save his mom from an accident. situations judge people not people's preconceived notions!
 5 years ago '08        #183
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I wouldn't take a spitball for them gremlins, much less a bullet
 5 years ago '05        #184
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
 Delbert Mengel said:
the self righteousness in this thread is hilarious!! all this posturing about what you would do and how well you've been brought up. at least the ones saying they'd safe themselves are being honest from the jump. forgive me, but unless you have been in this situation and you have saved a person you can't say sh*t. you can talk a good game on here all you want and try and convince everyone what a fine upstanding citizen in you are but it will make you even more of a sucker when you buckle in that situation and save yourself.

you need to supplant "i would do this and that" for "i would like to think i would save someone else" keep your OTT indignation to yourselves.
Exactly what I was going to say, nobody on here really knows what they will do until you are in that situation. Typing some hollow words in the comfort of your bedroom on your laptop is pointless.

Personally, I honestly really don't know what I would do in this type of situation.
 07-23-2012, 05:44 PM         #185
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
stupid schmucks
 5 years ago '05        #186
adam1122 2 heat pts
space
space
$985 | Props total: 2 2
 Delbert Mengel said:

i understand where you're coming from but so many dudes in here talking sh*t about these 3 guys, when they don't know the situation. at them calling the girls hoes and saying their not going to think about their men 2 weeks from now when they sucking d!ck. No one knows what these victims are going through or thinking. To a.ssume that in two weeks they'll just forget about the guys who died trying to save them, is absolutely ignorant. No one knows EXACTLY what they would do in the situation. It's just upsetting to see people calling these girls hoes and bi*ches when they don't even know em or what they are dealing with right now.
 5 years ago '04        #187
RYLNYC|m 5 heat pts
space
space
$11,841 | Props total: 1133 1133
I disagree with you completely, fam, but this is the funniest line I've read in this thread

Youngin19 said:
FOH! Do I look like Superman? She better hope he miss

Jokes aside, to the other folks in this thread:

1- Y'all logic about "I wouldn't save her, she'll probably be f-ckin' another n*gga in a week" -- but wifey won't? Wifey is incapable of cheating on you? So you wouldn't take a bullet for her? Smarten up. Naturally, wifey or girlfriend is going to move on sooner or later. So you'll die for a woman who'll be f-cking another dude in a few months (girl) as opposed to the one who'll wait a year (wife)? That makes sense, sure. In a situation like the Colorado ordeal, are y'all still looking at her as your girl or as a human being? [I'd think] I'm not trying to save some chick I'm smashing, I'm trying to save another human, almost regardless of who they are.

2- To the remedial ma'f-ckas bringing up "simping," do you know the definition of the word or do y'all jus throw it around cause rappers use it? How is saving someone's life simping? Who's taking a bullet for their girl with the thought of "if I save her, she'll fall in love with me finally?" -- I blame the absentee fathers, this thread got me disappointed.
 5 years ago '04        #188
mistatnn 
space
space
$5,474 | Props total: 2959 2959
Like I said in that other post, SELF PRESERVATION!!!!! Although I think it would have been natural for me to shield her, I was dropping to the floor and pulling her down with me.

Its hard to say what you would do in this type of situation until you actually go through it
 5 years ago '06        #189
darnbni99a 
space
space
$2,012 | Props total: 24 24
id die for my wife so salute to these dudes

sh*t is sad
 5 years ago '11        #190
Loso Luciano24 227 heat pts227
space
space
$14,486 | Props total: 8380 8380
 adam1122 said:
i understand where you're coming from but so many dudes in here talking sh*t about these 3 guys, when they don't know the situation. at them calling the girls hoes and saying their not going to think about their men 2 weeks from now when they sucking d!ck. No one knows what these victims are going through or thinking. To a.ssume that in two weeks they'll just forget about the guys who died trying to save them, is absolutely ignorant. No one knows EXACTLY what they would do in the situation. It's just upsetting to see people calling these girls hoes and bi*ches when they don't even know em or what they are dealing with right now.
This is BX. Lets not forget. Common sense is not so common. To these people in here. Every female is a wh0ore,s.lut.etc who has no morals & cheat the chance they get. EVERY FEMALE!!

Than i guess their moms and sisters are the same way too?

You dont have the right to judge what their characters are without knowing them. How does that work? In a week she'll be fu*king another n*gga? A lot of bunch of know-it-alls and most of these n*ggaz can predict the future! Its simple

Last edited by Loso Luciano24; 07-23-2012 at 05:51 PM..
 07-23-2012, 05:49 PM         #191
Aquarius 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 infam0uskills said:
their deaths would only be justified if their girlfriends never suck or fu*k another d!ck in their own lifetime.
that aint gonna happen tho cause all bi*ches are horny coniving smuts...
 5 years ago '07        #192
PowerBar Ernie 108 heat pts108
space
space
$5,901 | Props total: 1244 1244
 raw51188 said:
Damn. This thread actually made me genuinely disappointed in BX. I know yall some clowns and got jokes but really? The quality of lives yall lead is extremely low if you can't just applaud these men. Hopefully yall are never put in a situation like this, but the way yall carry yourselves based on what you say is pathetic, real talk.

Yall spend too much time being selfish and spending time with people you don't care about. You not gonna find me spending time with people I wouldnt die for...that's just how I roll. I don't go out with women who I don't fu*k with as people, and I don't kick it with homeboys who ain't really the homies. Yall surrounded by bi*chass people and its reflected in your behavior. Based on what yall say, I wish you were the ones who had to go out instead of these three stand up guys. The world don't have use for yall cowards.

fu*k you.
 5 years ago '11        #193
NateRight 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,449 | Props total: 717 717

even though these guys are dead, the fact that they sacrificed for someone else made them gain a legacy. Few people get a legacy like that when they die
 5 years ago '05        #194
Micheal C. Will 18 heat pts18
space
space
$28,232 | Props total: 15793 15793
Well you know how it is on here, dudes a.ssume every chick is as.lut or hoe based only off there experiences. I wouldn't even speak on these couples relationships because it isn't my place or anyone elses. I would believe these 3 dudes felt something in there hearts of hearts to do what they did.
 07-23-2012, 05:54 PM         #195
LaRy BLanco 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I cant believe someone actually said they'd save a KKK member

if ur @ the point where u feel like a person in the KKK (or a pedophile,rapist ect.) life is more valuable than urs then u might aswell just end it right now...

not everyones life is worth saving
 5 years ago '11        #196
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 WilsonThaSavior said:
this thread is split in 2 by the real dudes who kno the game vs the Captain save a hoe simps...these 3 heroes will be forgotten in like 2 weeks by us & their girlfriends so why would u save urself for a broad that can be easily replaced???too many simps in here:ohhellnonas:
 07-23-2012, 05:57 PM         #197
Hotboy1982 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The thing is, people need to realize that these men gave their lives so that someone they knew, they loved, they held in high regard for, it wasn't like some girl they met that day on their first date. The pictures clearly show that they were in love and serious. Also, to the dudes that's talking about the girls will be s3xing someone else two weeks later are tripping-unless the girls were truly heartless and didn't have any feelings about them, trust me-those women are going to think about the fact their respective men gave their lives so they can go on with their lives for a long time, that's not something man or woman can just easily erase from their memory like its nothing. They will eventually move on, that's understandable but to say they going throwing the a.ss at someone in a week is trifling and dumb because if that was the case, those three men would have not been so adamant to protect them with own life so selflessly.
 5 years ago '05        #198
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
Rest in peace to the fallen. I see a lot of insecurity from many in this thread. I can tell that there are mad cats that never bag pus*y or been with a real chick that holds you down.
 5 years ago '08        #199
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,113 | Props total: 23357 23357
I'd dip out the nearest exit and tell some chick that's 10x hotter the story of how I survived. Not only would I still be alive but I'd be able to upgrade as well
 07-23-2012, 06:06 PM         #200
Youngin19 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 RYLNYC said:
I disagree with you completely, fam, but this is the funniest line I've read in this thread

Jokes aside, to the other folks in this thread:

1- Y'all logic about "I wouldn't save her, she'll probably be f-ckin' another n*gga in a week" -- but wifey won't? Wifey is incapable of cheating on you? So you wouldn't take a bullet for her? Smarten up. Naturally, wifey or girlfriend is going to move on sooner or later. So you'll die for a woman who'll be f-cking another dude in a few months (girl) as opposed to the one who'll wait a year (wife)? That makes sense, sure. In a situation like the Colorado ordeal, are y'all still looking at her as your girl or as a human being? [I'd think] I'm not trying to save some chick I'm smashing, I'm trying to save another human, almost regardless of who they are.

2- To the remedial ma'f-ckas bringing up "simping," do you know the definition of the word or do y'all jus throw it around cause rappers use it? How is saving someone's life simping? Who's taking a bullet for their girl with the thought of "if I save her, she'll fall in love with me finally?" -- I blame the absentee fathers, this thread got me disappointed.

You act like I just want her to die...nah, I'm just not trying to die. Ain't my fault a crazy n*gga took her life

i'm trying to live homie. It's not like I wouldn't try to grab her and tell her run or duck. But am I jumping in front of a bullet for her? fu*k no! Am I using my body to shield this bi*ch? fu*k no! If she get hit, it was just meant for her to die

quick question though, why is it always n*ggas dying for these females? When these hoes gon start dying for yall? I mean, you a human being too right? Obviously they smart enough to trick you dumb n*ggas into believing that sacrificing your life for them is manly. Shiiiiiiddddd, fu*k that!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
129 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
104 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
87 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
61 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
103 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
181 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
71 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
91 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy