Unpopular Opinions

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
47 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
79 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
8 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #61
royman04 18 heat pts18
space
space
$12,312 | Props total: 4596 4596
Are ppl not understanding why tupac is considered the goat? It's not about lyrics or even just about records. It's about his influence, colleges study his t.h.u.g. ideals. It's like when ppl talk about Ali bein the greatest its because of everything he did for boxing not just his record
 5 years ago '12        #62
FreshBeatzBx 32 heat pts32
space
space
space
$5,167 | Props total: 6 6
 ballislife said:
Yes tupac was a poet and outspoken as a person just like wale is. If you actually listen to wale and look past the ignorance he shows sometimes you see the message he tries to show is the same pac tried to do before he died.

They also sound similar you probably won't watch but these are some examples to show you I'm not talking out my a.ss
I can SUMWAT see wat ur saying it actually made me wanna listen to Ambition (never listened to it) but PAC and wale are still vastly different. I don't see them having the same message btw. Wale don't touch me like PAC either. When I think of poets in rap I immediately think of Nas and PAC and although he's dope he doesn't give me the feeling ov either. MMG doesent deserve to be compared to death Row nor PAC

Last edited by FreshBeatzBx; 07-23-2012 at 12:08 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #63
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,468 | Props total: 13004 13004
slaughter house can spit deep lyrical sh*t but make horrible music and their fans cant admit this

mmg is underrated. n*ggas only hate on mmg cause theyre under ross whether they want to admit the sh*t or not. Every dude in that crew can spit and they have good beat selection.

eminem is overrated as fu*ked and rapped about bestiality ,etc and yet his fans gave him a pass

dre beats arent the same

Im tired of skinny jeans and other homos3xual sh*t in hiphop

Tupac is one of the most d!ck rode rappers in hiphop history and hes extremely overatted

Biggie is overrated

n*ggas judge todays generation of hiphop when n*ggas from the 90s were rapping about bullsh*t as well

User on boxden love having multiple aliases and trolling.

lmao some users on boxden are to dam stupid to realize when theyre are being trolled

Bet fu*kin sucks now and dont show as much hiphop as they should

I still consider Nas better than Jayz

50 is overrated and has the worst and most delusional trolling internet squad in the hiphop community.

Big Pun's legacy is underrated. i consider him better than biggie and tupac.

chief Keith is fu*king garbage

Some of these so called 90s hiphop heads are fu*kin hypocrites. They consider 90's hiphop to be the "real era", when in reality, the majority of those dudes such as biggie, tupac, ice cube, dre,etc were studio gangstas and gimmicky just like alot of todays rappers. Aint sh*t changed.

Im tired of this "homos3xuality meets hiphop" era.

Last edited by daman729; 07-23-2012 at 12:18 AM..
 5 years ago '11        #64
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 dahabi said:
indeed. ill throw my opinions out there as well i guess.

-jay-z hasn't been lyrically above average since reasonable doubt

-odd future can indeed rap well

-eminem's best album is infinite

-canibus is a top 10 rapper

-chino xl is a top 15-20 rapper

-2pac was great, but not worthy of GOAT consideration

-big pun is the best lyricist of the deceased rappers

*again, these are opinions.*

also, xzibit is a very underrated artist, and his first LP, At The Speed Of Life, is a classic.

- jay had the better disses in the beef with nas

- budden although an amazing rapper is extremely overrated on this site

- eminem has 1 classic album

- almost all of meek mills song sound the exact same

- people list older rappers to appear like they are bigger hip hop heads/smarter or something, i.e rakim, krs, de la soul etc

- krs one is overrated

- de la soul can be so corny (for lack of a better word)

- death causes people to overrate

- mf doom is overrated and boring

- nas/jay sit a level above every other rapper

so many to list
 5 years ago '05        #65
THEINFAMOUS 19 heat pts19
space
space
$47,195 | Props total: 11803 11803
Its too much rediculous sh*t to quote and respond to in here.
 5 years ago '12        #66
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,263 | Props total: 139 139
 FreshBeatzBx said:
I can SUMWAT see wat ur saying it actually made me wanna listen to Ambition (never listened to it) but PAC and wale are still vastly different. I don't see them having the same message btw. Wale don't touch me like PAC either. When I think of poets in rap I immediately think of Nas and PAC and although he's dope he doesn't give me the feeling ov either. MMG doesent deserve to be compared to death Row nor PAC
U wrote this on a iPhone didn't u
 5 years ago '05        #67
dahabi 90 heat pts90
space
space
$10,759 | Props total: 1240 1240
 whothebestmc said:

- jay had the better disses in the beef with nas

- budden although an amazing rapper is extremely overrated on this site

- eminem has 1 classic album

- almost all of meek mills song sound the exact same

- people list older rappers to appear like they are bigger hip hop heads/smarter or something, i.e rakim, krs, de la soul etc

- krs one is overrated

- de la soul can be so corny (for lack of a better word)

- death causes people to overrate

- mf doom is overrated and boring

- nas/jay sit a level above every other rapper

so many to list
Lol finally I get my sh*t quoted!
 5 years ago '11        #68
whothebestmc 98 heat pts98
space
space
$19,566 | Props total: 9470 9470
 dahabi said:
Lol finally I get my sh*t quoted!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #69
Mista Mizatti 5 heat pts
space
space
$10,458 | Props total: 868 868
"Real hip hop heads" usually know the LEAST about rap because of they're too busy with their heads up their a.sses to appreciate the diversity of rap.

I like Rza's production to an extent put sometimes that sh*t sounds like a piece of metal being thrown in a boiler room with a karate flick playing in the background.

New Yorkers both rappers and fans are too damn stuck on the glory days. Yes we know thats where rap started but while it seems like every other place is busy trying to cut through the bullsh*t being put out now these NYers are too busy complaining and acting like their artist are putting out just as much crap rap as everywhere else. Put out hot sh*t or stfu.

ALOT of people overrate the sh*t outta Premo. I mean he is a legend but rarely do I see that he is involved in a project and go "OH sh*t thats going to be THEEE best song on here." It more like "Premo? Cool, should be a good track."

In the last 7/8 years I'd rather listen to his "clone" 9th Wonder than him.

*Walks behind presidential glass and waits*

Last edited by Mista Mizatti; 07-23-2012 at 12:43 AM..
 07-23-2012, 12:29 AM         #70
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
TI is the most overrated rapper of all-time. Not only is his catalog garbage but you don't even need every finger, on one hand, to count all his "memorable" verses.

Brooklyn and Queens alone have produced more universally accepted hip hop classics than the entire Southern region.

I hope the people who say Ross can't spit aren't fans of post-Outkast Andre 3000. If you was to compare Ross' 5 best verses, of the last 3-4 years, to that of Andre's, the weirdo n*gga would lose. Badly.

Unless the name Notorious BIG appears on the disc cover, your album under Bad Boy was extremely inferior to G-Dep's Child of the Ghetto.

Majority of DMX catalog is awful. His first two albums are the only ones worth listening to more than once. He also got bodied on majority of his multi-artist collabs. n*ggas Done Started Somthin, Blackout, 4,3,2,1, Money, Power, Respect, Untouchable, We're Back, 24 Hours to Live. You name it and it's a good chance duke had far from the best verse. To even consider him a "GOAT", is laughable.
 5 years ago '09        #71
JewsusChrist 211 heat pts211
space
space
space
$17,406 | Props total: 74 74
Eminem is GOAT and top 10 as a producer

Old 50 had the best song riding

PAC jayz Nas are waaay better than biggie

LAD is overrated had sh*tty songs

DMX is top 5 DOA

3000 is highly overrated

The south is horrible they have no hiphop classics only southern classics

Mobb deep=GOAT group

Slaughter failed as a group

Imsleepy
 5 years ago '05        #72
WCIB 111 heat pts111
space
space
$25,251 | Props total: 9663 9663
well, the thread starter intended for the the unpopular opinions to be TRUTHFUL... can barely find one truthful one in here.

other than ODB sucked. he did.
 5 years ago '12        #73
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 JayDee11 said:
TI is the most overrated rapper of all-time. Not only is his catalog garbage but you don't even need every finger, on one hand, to count all his "memorable" verses.

Brooklyn and Queens alone have produced more universally accepted hip hop classics than the entire Southern region.

I hope the people who say Ross can't spit aren't fans of post-Outkast Andre 3000. If you was to compare Ross' 5 best verses, of the last 3-4 years, to that of Andre's, the weirdo n*gga would lose. Badly.

Unless the name Notorious BIG appears on the disc cover, your album under Bad Boy was extremely inferior to G-Dep's Child of the Ghetto.

Majority of DMX catalog is awful. His first two albums are the only ones worth listening to more than once. He also got bodied on majority of his multi-artist collabs. n*ggas Done Started Somthin, Blackout, 4,3,2,1, Money, Power, Respect, Untouchable, We're Back, 24 Hours to Live. You name it and it's a good chance duke had far from the best verse. To even consider him a "GOAT", is laughable.
As much as I mess with outkast I gotta agree here. 3 stacks been having some non sensical verses ever since the last outkast album, I only like the walk it out verse. Anybody think that dre is spitting now hasn't heard aquemini atliens or stankonia
 5 years ago '09        #74
thegoldenhero 3 heat pts
space
space
$36,268 | Props total: 19367 19367
I like Life is Good more than Stillmatic
Jay Z Vol 2 is kinda wack
Monch, Doom, and Ghostface are in my top 10
Black Thought, Common, and Slug are in my top 5
I always preferred listening to Budden over Lupe (fan of both tho)
MBDTF might be the most overrated hip hop album ever
Food & Liquor > College Dropout (sh*t is close for me but that's how i feel)
Late Registration > Blueprint
Black Album > GRODT
The Salvation > OB4CL 2
2pac only classic is MATW (MATW is probably one of my favorite hip hop albums of all time tho)
 07-23-2012, 12:38 AM         #75
OshKoshBeBosh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 CheezyDoDo said:
Fat Joe and Jae Millz can make good music
Fabolous is one of the best lyricist
Wale's Ambition is damn near a classic
Drake's Take Care is a classic
I agree with all this but FAT JOE

He's been ruining songs for years

Jae millz holla at a player is a banger no Wayne though
 5 years ago '12        #76
ddoucette214 3 heat pts
space
space
space
 WCIB said:
well, the thread starter intended for the the unpopular opinions to be TRUTHFUL... can barely find one truthful one in here.

other than ODB sucked. he did.
Well isn't truthful opinion somewhat a contradiction anyway?
 07-23-2012, 12:41 AM         #77
OshKoshBeBosh 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Illuminati doesn't exist
 5 years ago '10        #78
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
 NO RELIGION said:
We do this thread quarterly,but here goes:

1. Get rich or die trying is not classic and its overrated

2. Joe budden>>>>jay-z lyrically

3. Beyonce is average looking at best (no f*ggit im not posting pics of bi*ches im fu*king)

4. Canibus won the beef with L.L.

5. Ether >>>>> takeover

6. Dre beats headphones are overrated
ya. grodt was ok. but the massacre is easily a classic. timeless gangster sh*t.

and yes ether was better than takeover... but blueprint2....... jay wins x387461237654789325642783652843659po78957239856243 57896478935674365784236578436598765475627986947856 23487
 07-23-2012, 12:51 AM         #79
JayDee11 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Not only does 50 cent have an extremely better catalog than eminem, he is overall a much better artist.

Drake has shown more talent in three years than Lil Wayne has in 13.

Brand Nubian's One For All is a much better product than any Wu-Tang album. Jamal, Puba and Sadat had a chemistry that I feel will never be duplicated.

Nas catalog, overall, is truly disappointing considering his ridiculous ability
 5 years ago '10        #80
Jostre 
space
space
$1,359 | Props total: 1 1
a couple very vital facts. everyone talks about andre3000 being one of the best. but big boi is just as good. best group of all time and each with their own diamond style.

and biggie is not one of the greatest. just cuz he died and was related to pac he got super overrated. his style is ok. and had a great delivery. but didn't make any ground breaking tracks like pac. pac was really the only reason he was a somebody anyway. not to mention his credibility. he has like 2 albums. pac has like ten.

and the greatest rappers till this day are eminem and tupac. because its more than music. its life.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
56 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
138 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
150 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Black thought freestyles on funk flex | #freestyle087
128 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
166 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
113 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy