Houston Rockets where Amazing Happens (pics)

most viewed right now
 170
Big Gipp Exposes What REALLY Happened Between Pimp C & Master P Forcing P TO L..
36 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 99
NBA Klay Thompson is OFFICIALLY NO LONGER eligible for the SUPER MAX :mjdamn:
45 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 94
Article inside Cable customer forced oral sex on repairman:
92 comments
@misc
most viewed right now
 81
Image(s) inside This guy slaps your girls ass... wyd
87 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #221
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 King Jove said:
an irrelevant team like the rockets shouldn't have a meme....or even a thread dedicated to them

You just got trolled thats all .



Here is another one .


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '04        #222
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,997 | Props total: 747 747
these knick fans straight homos lol. all this irrelevant talk and yet we have one of the most valuable franchises in the entire league. at least top 6 or 7. on top of that yall n*ggas got one of the biggest payrolls in the league and barely, if at all, have as good a record as us, while playing in a sh*ttier conference. gtfoh
 07-22-2012, 11:15 PM         #223
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the knicks are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point gastric bypass is the savior


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #224
CrapShoota 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,808 | Props total: 974 974
Knick Fans butt hurt bc Morey fu*ked them over again


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #225
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 CrapShoota said:
Knick Fans butt hurt bc Morey fu*ked them over again


[pic - click to view]

95 % are institutional holders. Lins departure was last weeks news and was already factored into the price .
 6 years ago '12        #226
CosbySweater 302 heat pts302
space
avatar space
space
$36,699 | Props total: 18423 18423
 King Jove said:
the knicks are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point gastric bypass is the savior


[pic - click to view]

Point Gastric Bypass Tho....
 07-22-2012, 11:23 PM         #227
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
point lap band AND point dui :omfg:


[pic - click to view]



watch out fellas, we might be looking at a dynasty

not 1 :lebroncmonson:

not 2

not 3 :lebroncmonson:

not 4

not 5 :lebroncmonson:

not 6

not 7 :lebroncmonson:

but 39 years without a championship
 6 years ago '11        #228
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 King Jove said:
the knicks are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point gastric bypass is the savior


[pic - click to view]

lol ill be back tomm .

its been fun
 6 years ago '12        #229
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

Not relevant to me better focus on those houston fans tho
 6 years ago '12        #230
Thworldisyours 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$8,475 | Props total: 18635 18635
 jplaydadon said:
these knick fans straight homos lol. all this irrelevant talk and yet we have one of the most valuable franchises in the entire league. at least top 6 or 7. on top of that yall n*ggas got one of the biggest payrolls in the league and barely, if at all, have as good a record as us, while playing in a sh*ttier conference. gtfoh

[pic - click to view]



Quick question tho... When was the last time the Rockets were on national television?

I might have missed the games they played because seriously who even wanted to watch a Rockets game last year.

Good news tho... You'll make it on National TV this upcoming season.................. because of New York!


[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '12        #231
CrapShoota 23 heat pts23
space
avatar space
space
$3,808 | Props total: 974 974
 6 years ago '05        #232
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 412 412
Serious question for the rocket fans.. what are the raptors getting in kyle lowry? was giving up most likely a 8th to 12th draft pick worth it??
 07-22-2012, 11:31 PM         #233
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KayGee said:
Serious question for the rocket fans.. what are the raptors getting in kyle lowry? was giving up most likely a 8th to 12th draft pick worth it??
solid point guard.

jack of all trades kinda guy. can shoot the 3, drive, a.ssist, rebound, and defend
 6 years ago '08        #234
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
avatar space
space
$49,707 | Props total: 12730 12730
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

 6 years ago '11        #235
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
avatar space
space
$1,949 | Props total: 58 58
 King Jove said:
solid point guard.

jack of all trades kinda guy. can shoot the 3, drive, a.ssist, rebound, and defend
he sucks thts why rockets got rid of him for a guy who played 25 games last year
 6 years ago '05        #236
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,381 | Props total: 412 412
 King Jove said:
solid point guard.

jack of all trades kinda guy. can shoot the 3, drive, a.ssist, rebound, and defend
I know the draft pick has all sorts of crazy stipulations attached to it, but do you think he makes the raps a 8th seed in the east? and potentially NOT a lottery team next year?

His defence will be a nice welcome to the team seeing as hes replacing calderon who quite possibly was the worst defending point guard ever. I think under dwayne casey, lowry can get even better on D
 07-22-2012, 11:38 PM         #237
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KayGee said:
I know the draft pick has all sorts of crazy stipulations attached to it, but do you think he makes the raps a 8th seed in the east? and potentially NOT a lottery team next year?

His defence will be a nice welcome to the team seeing as hes replacing calderon who quite possibly was the worst defending point guard ever. I think under dwayne casey, lowry can get even better on D
i'll be honest. i'm not too familiar with ya'll roster so i'm not sure he's that good to lead ya'll to the playoffs but pretty solid
 6 years ago '04        #238
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,997 | Props total: 747 747
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]



Quick question tho... When was the last time the Rockets were on national television?

I might have missed the games they played because seriously who even wanted to watch a Rockets game last year.

Good news tho... You'll make it on National TV this upcoming season.................. because of New York!


[pic - click to view]

last nationally televised game i watched, that i can remember off top wasnt last year but when we played the lakers on opening night year before the lockout. but honestly i watch most of the games on streams anyway cause im outta town, because i am a real fan and could give a fu*k if dingy a.ss annoying accent having n*ggas in NY or anywhere else for that matter are watching. so whats your point. our franchise is more successful than yours, has had better players, won plenty more playoff games in the past decade, a championship more recently even with a 3 year drought () and is a highly valued franchise money wise. so who gives a fu*k about being on natl tv. yall were on natil tv just to get sh*tted on by kobe and lebron two games in a row, id rather not have that type of embarassment honestly. you accept a team having no fu*kin heart, just "cause yall on tv". man please. fu*k you
 6 years ago '12        #239
Thworldisyours 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$8,475 | Props total: 18635 18635
 jplaydadon said:
last nationally televised game i watched, that i can remember off top wasnt last year but when we played the lakers on opening night year before the lockout. but honestly i watch most of the games on streams anyway cause im outta town, because i am a real fan and could give a fu*k if dingy a.ss annoying accent having n*ggas in NY or anywhere else for that matter are watching. so whats your point. our franchise is more successful than yours, has had better players, won plenty more playoff games in the past decade, a championship more recently even with a 3 year drought () and is a highly valued franchise money wise. so who gives a fu*k about being on natl tv. yall were on natil tv just to get sh*tted on by kobe and lebron two games in a row, id rather not have that type of embarassment honestly. you accept a team having no fu*kin heart, just "cause yall on tv". man please. fu*k you

[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Seriously dude... it aint even that serious lol
 6 years ago '05        #240
MP 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$26,175 | Props total: 9658 9658
whos alias is thworldisyours??
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 47
Video inside You like t**ties? You'll like these ones... MILFY
33 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
condoms are lame as fu-k
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 36
May 23 - 7-Eleven Planning To Sell CBD Products in 4,000 Locations
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside A Nice Palmed Sized Moroccan Ass
82 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 15
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
59 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 15
Video inside May 23 - tough on crime republican state representative cries when caug..
51 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
 9
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
269 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 8
Image(s) inside The PAWG reality definition for most yall
40 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy