Houston Rockets where Amazing Happens (pics)

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
62 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
57 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
70 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Akademiks bout that Twitch Irl life.
53 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #221
Trolling 64 heat pts64 OP
space
space
$1,947 | Props total: 56 56
 King Jove said:
an irrelevant team like the rockets shouldn't have a meme....or even a thread dedicated to them

You just got trolled thats all .

Here is another one .

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #222
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
these knick fans straight homos lol. all this irrelevant talk and yet we have one of the most valuable franchises in the entire league. at least top 6 or 7. on top of that yall n*ggas got one of the biggest payrolls in the league and barely, if at all, have as good a record as us, while playing in a sh*ttier conference. gtfoh
 07-23-2012, 12:15 AM         #223
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
the knicks are back baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

point gastric bypass is the savior

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #224
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
Knick Fans butt hurt bc Morey fu*ked them over again

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #225
space
space
 CrapShoota said:
Knick Fans butt hurt bc Morey fu*ked them over again

[pic - click to view]

95 % are institutional holders. Lins departure was last weeks news and was already factored into the price .
 5 years ago '12        #226
CosbySweater 297 heat pts297
space
space
$36,127 | Props total: 15743 15743
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

Point Gastric Bypass Tho....
 07-23-2012, 12:23 AM         #227
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
point lap band AND point dui

[pic - click to view]

watch out fellas, we might be looking at a dynasty

not 1

not 2

not 3

not 4

not 5

not 6

not 7

but 39 years without a championship
 5 years ago '11        #228
space
space
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

lol ill be back tomm .

its been fun
 5 years ago '12        #229
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Trolling said:

[pic - click to view]

Not relevant to me better focus on those houston fans tho
 5 years ago '12        #230
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13245 13245
 jplaydadon said:
these knick fans straight homos lol. all this irrelevant talk and yet we have one of the most valuable franchises in the entire league. at least top 6 or 7. on top of that yall n*ggas got one of the biggest payrolls in the league and barely, if at all, have as good a record as us, while playing in a sh*ttier conference. gtfoh

[pic - click to view]

Quick question tho... When was the last time the Rockets were on national television?

I might have missed the games they played because seriously who even wanted to watch a Rockets game last year.

Good news tho... You'll make it on National TV this upcoming season.................. because of New York!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #231
CrapShoota 21 heat pts21
space
space
$3,607 | Props total: 571 571
 5 years ago '05        #232
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 308 308
Serious question for the rocket fans.. what are the raptors getting in kyle lowry? was giving up most likely a 8th to 12th draft pick worth it??
 07-23-2012, 12:31 AM         #233
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KayGee said:
Serious question for the rocket fans.. what are the raptors getting in kyle lowry? was giving up most likely a 8th to 12th draft pick worth it??
solid point guard.

jack of all trades kinda guy. can shoot the 3, drive, a.ssist, rebound, and defend
 5 years ago '08        #234
Main Event 55 heat pts55
space
space
$48,730 | Props total: 11627 11627
 King Jove said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #235
space
space
 King Jove said:
solid point guard.

jack of all trades kinda guy. can shoot the 3, drive, a.ssist, rebound, and defend
he sucks thts why rockets got rid of him for a guy who played 25 games last year
 5 years ago '05        #236
KayGee 22 heat pts22
space
space
space
$1,344 | Props total: 308 308
 King Jove said:
solid point guard.

I know the draft pick has all sorts of crazy stipulations attached to it, but do you think he makes the raps a 8th seed in the east? and potentially NOT a lottery team next year?

His defence will be a nice welcome to the team seeing as hes replacing calderon who quite possibly was the worst defending point guard ever. I think under dwayne casey, lowry can get even better on D
 07-23-2012, 12:38 AM         #237
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 KayGee said:
I know the draft pick has all sorts of crazy stipulations attached to it, but do you think he makes the raps a 8th seed in the east? and potentially NOT a lottery team next year?

His defence will be a nice welcome to the team seeing as hes replacing calderon who quite possibly was the worst defending point guard ever. I think under dwayne casey, lowry can get even better on D
i'll be honest. i'm not too familiar with ya'll roster so i'm not sure he's that good to lead ya'll to the playoffs but pretty solid
 5 years ago '04        #238
jplaydadon 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,915 | Props total: 634 634
 Thworldisyours said:

[pic - click to view]

Quick question tho... When was the last time the Rockets were on national television?

I might have missed the games they played because seriously who even wanted to watch a Rockets game last year.

Good news tho... You'll make it on National TV this upcoming season.................. because of New York!

[pic - click to view]

last nationally televised game i watched, that i can remember off top wasnt last year but when we played the lakers on opening night year before the lockout. but honestly i watch most of the games on streams anyway cause im outta town, because i am a real fan and could give a fu*k if dingy a.ss annoying accent having n*ggas in NY or anywhere else for that matter are watching. so whats your point. our franchise is more successful than yours, has had better players, won plenty more playoff games in the past decade, a championship more recently even with a 3 year drought () and is a highly valued franchise money wise. so who gives a fu*k about being on natl tv. yall were on natil tv just to get sh*tted on by kobe and lebron two games in a row, id rather not have that type of embarassment honestly. you accept a team having no fu*kin heart, just "cause yall on tv". man please. fu*k you
 5 years ago '12        #239
Thworldisyours 43 heat pts43
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 13245 13245
 jplaydadon said:
last nationally televised game i watched, that i can remember off top wasnt last year but when we played the lakers on opening night year before the lockout. but honestly i watch most of the games on streams anyway cause im outta town, because i am a real fan and could give a fu*k if dingy a.ss annoying accent having n*ggas in NY or anywhere else for that matter are watching. so whats your point. our franchise is more successful than yours, has had better players, won plenty more playoff games in the past decade, a championship more recently even with a 3 year drought () and is a highly valued franchise money wise. so who gives a fu*k about being on natl tv. yall were on natil tv just to get sh*tted on by kobe and lebron two games in a row, id rather not have that type of embarassment honestly. you accept a team having no fu*kin heart, just "cause yall on tv". man please. fu*k you

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Seriously dude... it aint even that serious lol
 5 years ago '05        #240
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8062 8062
whos alias is thworldisyours??
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
31 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
93 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
62 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
54 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
89 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
149 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
30 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
If it bleeds, you can now kill it in Ghost Recon: Wildland’s new free DLC.
37 comments
1 day ago
@games
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy