Jul 22 - 9 Year Old Abuses Toddlers At Daycare,Parent Seeking Revenge Slaps Wrong Kid And Gets Arres

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
113 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
26 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
37 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
55 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #1
9470 pageviews
43 comments

killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Jul 22 - 9 Year Old Abuses Toddlers At Daycare,Parent Seeking Revenge Slaps Wrong Kid And Gets Arres

[pic - click to view]

http://www.thisis50.com/

[video - click to view]

While there have been incidents in the past of daycare workers being caught abusing kids under their watch, you'd be hard pressed to find a story remotely similar to this one.

Things got ugly this past week at Kiddie City Childcare in Vicksburg,Miss and it was all caught on film.

The video shows a 9 year old boy punching, kicking and biting 29 year old Jaime Williams' baby boy and baby girl. The babies suffered several bruises, but were treated and released from the hospital.

About 20 minutes after the babies' mother took them home, the dad, Williams, came back and asked who hit his children.

The other children pointed to the wrong boy, but Williams didn't know that. Instead, he goes and slaps the boy. Williams was arrested Tuesday and charged with simple a.ssault. He's now out on bond.

The day care worker on duty, Sandra Trevillion, has also been charged with two counts of child neglect. Police say Trevillion was absent or occupied during most of the incident. Police confirmed that the day care owner fired her.

"Sandra Trevillion was the one that was in the room most of the time and she obviously did a very poor job, and that's what brought us to knowing that she needed to be charged for not performing her duties," Vicksburg Police Chief Walter Armstrong told WLBT.

Trevillion is charged with two counts of contributing to the neglect of a minor. Her bond was set at $2,656.

Police say it's unlikely they will charge the 9-year old boy or the day care owner. Chief Armstrong says the 9-year old was kicked out of the day care.Source

43 comments for "Jul 22 - 9 Year Old Abuses Toddlers At Daycare,Parent Seeking Revenge Slaps Wrong Kid And Gets Arres"

5 years ago '04        #2
killadre 229 heat pts229 OP
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 07-22-2012, 09:16 PM         #3
SirSkillz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
he slapped the first tooth out that boys mouth ! he should have slapped all of them to make sure he got the right one he knows that all kids lie!
 5 years ago '10        #4
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554

[video - click to view]

Jabbed the sh*t outta that baby
 5 years ago '05        #5
TheInevitable24 12 heat pts12
space
space
$5,464 | Props total: 0 0
fu*kin Black People

5 years ago '04        #6
[ICE][COLD] 
space
space
$861 | Props total: 0 0
that kick to that lil' girls back
 07-23-2012, 05:41 PM         #7
*Missy* 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The day care worker on duty, Sandra Trevillion, has also been charged with two counts of child neglect. Police say Trevillion was absent or occupied during most of the incident. Police confirmed that the day care owner fired her.

"Sandra Trevillion was the one that was in the room most of the time and she obviously did a very poor job, and that's what brought us to knowing that she needed to be charged for not performing her duties," Vicksburg Police Chief Walter Armstrong told WLBT.
Damn right. She was responsible for those children and should receive every bit of blame.

1.) Why the hell is a 9 year old playing with babies or even in the same room? Usually kids are kept with groups of their own age/size to prevent the kids from hurting each other even by accident.

2.) U should have children in your site at all times...the lil boy managed to hit the babies not once...not twice...but SEVERAL fu*kin times and she didn't see sh*t?

3.)How the hell did u not notice busted lips or injuries on the kids and not hear them crying in pain? How do u not notice that?

This is not the first time the child has done this and it won't be the last. Its really disturbing to see him "waiting" for the woman to go out of site so he could do harm to those poor babies...he knew exactly what he was doin . That kid needs some help before sh*t gets worse.

I-NeeD-$$$ said:
He baiddddd
He feight kids
But he'ont feight lil babies
He juss.. a normal chaild

Last edited by *Missy*; 07-23-2012 at 05:43 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #8
ChevyBrah 216 heat pts216
space
space
space
$15,404 | Props total: 961 961
 5 years ago '10        #9
El Perix 20 heat pts20
space
space
$2,098 | Props total: 2 2
Yo he kicked that girl in a "THIS IS SPARTA!!!" way! fu*kin kid man
 5 years ago '08        #10
Arson 84 heat pts84
space
space
$40,101 | Props total: 23299 23299
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
He baiddddd
He feight kids
I stopped the video when I head that sh*t
 5 years ago '05        #11
Jaiden05 23 heat pts23
space
space
$5,410 | Props total: 394 394
you this motherfu*ker is going to end up in Prison. I would have beat his dad a.ss for him hitting mine fu*king bastard.
 5 years ago '10        #12
beast mode 25 heat pts25
space
space
$13,966 | Props total: 1795 1795
he knows what he's doing too. hella making sure nobody is watching first. i'd love to torture this kid. would be my absolute pleasure....bet he wouldn't do it again after i cut his lil n*pples off with toe nail clippers....FOR STARTERS
 5 years ago '04        #13
#1nasfan 
space
space
$11,849 | Props total: 5193 5193
I would've beaten the sh*t out of that nine year old if I was one of the kids his age in there, ive always stood up for people against bullys, those are the only f!ghts ive ever gotten in, cuz somebody else was gettin bullied.
 07-23-2012, 08:31 PM         #14
billieskeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
they need 2 get that kid help, it might be too late though. He just fu*kin those lil kids up. And he's probably gettin fu*ked up himself at home.

chy zavala said:
LOL, damn you fu*ked up
 5 years ago '10        #15
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,863 | Props total: 13637 13637

very clear reflection of his home sfacs should look into his home esp if theres other young children and animals there.

chy zavala said:

sh*t looked more like him kicking one of them plastic stand up toys with the weight on the bottom
 07-23-2012, 08:39 PM         #16
JohnDoe B1 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This has got to be one of the most fu*ked up stories I've ever heard. I can't even bring myself to watch the damn video. Parents have got to start teaching their kids not to put their hands on other people's children.

Last edited by JohnDoe B1; 07-23-2012 at 08:53 PM..
 07-23-2012, 08:54 PM         #17
lifeundthescope 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I used to be like this, not as bad as this little kid tho sadistic sh*t man.
 07-23-2012, 08:55 PM         #18
cheguevara 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 I-NeeD-$$$ said:
He baiddddd
He feight kids
black people
 5 years ago '11        #19
VinylDigga213 1 heat pts
space
space
$1,028 | Props total: 206 206
Take that kid to Juvenile Hall and let a 17 yr old beat the fu*k out of him. His aunt sounds ignorant, no education whatsoever I remember being a little bully too, but I would punch kids my age in the nose, not little babies, this kid needs a good whooping and then some serious psychological help.

Last edited by VinylDigga213; 07-23-2012 at 09:14 PM..
 5 years ago '09        #20
That Guy Fly 21 heat pts21
space
space
$66,404 | Props total: 12338 12338
Its why my kids dont go to daycare. I'm smacking everybody in the room if my kids were in that situation.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago