The Rock before and after...on that good sh%$

most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
31 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
103 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
271 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA New NBA logo? 👑🔥🔥🔥
75 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2012, 02:08 PM         #81
the synthesis 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
You guys obviously no jack sh*t about Hollywood

Ask Mickey Rourke how he put on weight for Sin City and Wrestler, he in not so many words admitted taking roids

Stallone is also prime example, if the move requires him being brolic he'll do a cycle, example the last Rambo flick

Rock is no different, if u want the role u gotta look the part, he'll just cycle and then once he has stopped filming he'll go back to his normal size

Anyone who wants to put on some serious mass like this for one movie will have to be on something.
 5 years ago '07        #82
biff 13 heat pts13
space
space
$3,619 | Props total: 100 100
test debol deca maybe some hgh
 5 years ago '10        #83
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13670 13670
 5 years ago '11        #84
The Mastermind 
space
space
$556 | Props total: 34 34
Clearly The Rock was on the juice at some point, he was a wrestler...a pro wrestler, a scripted show in which the outcome is a forgone conclusion. Him being on it is no different than when they said the music industry was on the juice.

Bottom line is that if your not in a league that bans the substance and you wanna take the risk it's your choice to do so, no if ands or buts about it. same goes for The Rock.

Long Live Big Poppa Pump!!!!!!!!!
 5 years ago '10        #85
GUNITZCAPO 
space
space
$4,004 | Props total: 9 9
human growth hormone
 07-23-2012, 02:33 PM         #86
jsanity4 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThatDude0824 said:
Rock wOrks out a lot at my gym, powerhouse in chatsworth and this dude is huge strong and a cool dude

Roids or not the rock my n*gga plus his cuz who on American gladiators also be in the gym w him getting huge. This dude has always looked big to me that second pic was taken when?

i go to that gym, i've never seen him
 5 years ago '12        #87
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,475 | Props total: 13016 13016
Bruh rock is half Black and half Samoan. People need to understand Samoans are naturally big and blacks actually have the muscle fibers and genetics that allow them to put on more muscle in shorter times. This is a scientific fact. All you gotta do is research it. I dont know if the rock is taking roids, hgh or whatever. All Im saying is that blacks have gifted genes when it comes to muscle and bodily capability. Look at all these black dudes who go to prison and come out big a fu*k. They have no access to roids, neither can they eat tons of proteins a day but yet they get big. Look at how much muscle mass lil boosie put on. Dont be ignorant people. My brother worked out for 6 months. No roids,etc. All he did was eat right and he had big gains. I'm not saying the rock isnt on roids cause i dont know him personally. Im saying he has the genetics to get big without roids. Just like these Caucasian weight trainers swear up and down you cant get that big without supplements. Thats bullsh*t. Just cause they dont have the genetics to do so doesnt means no one else can. And I not racist either. Im just being real.
 07-23-2012, 02:37 PM         #88
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 SkateboardT said:
this dumbass doesn't have the basic common sense to infer which picture came first from the thread title?

man, our world is fu*ked if this is what our youth is.
Another idiot.

I can't even

whowantit said:
T/S failed twice. Fist you name the thread "Before and After" when it's not a before and after pic. Then you ruined the meme but rotating the pictures and making that not make sense either.
 07-23-2012, 03:17 PM         #89
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*ggas act like this was in a months time. That old a.ss pic of the Rock n*gga? He didn't even have his big a.ss shoulder tat at that time.
 07-23-2012, 03:20 PM         #90
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 daman729 said:
Bruh rock is half Black and half Samoan. People need to understand Samoans are naturally big and blacks actually have the muscle fibers and genetics that allow them to put on more muscle in shorter times. This is a scientific fact. All you gotta do is research it. I dont know if the rock is taking roids, hgh or whatever. All Im saying is that blacks have gifted genes when it comes to muscle and bodily capability. Look at all these black dudes who go to prison and come out big a fu*k. They have no access to roids, neither can they eat tons of proteins a day but yet they get big. Look at how much muscle mass lil boosie put on. Dont be ignorant people. My brother worked out for 6 months. No roids,etc. All he did was eat right and he had big gains. I'm not saying the rock isnt on roids cause i dont know him personally. Im saying he has the genetics to get big without roids. Just like these Caucasian weight trainers swear up and down you cant get that big without supplements. Thats bullsh*t. Just cause they dont have the genetics to do so doesnt means no one else can. And I not racist either. Im just being real.
I never looked at it like that. People take the white bodybuilders word on what's possible and what's not possible all the time. No wonder so many different opinions are out there
 5 years ago '11        #91
Optimus Primal 10 heat pts10 OP
space
space
$570 | Props total: 160 160
 whowantit said:
T/S failed twice. Fist you name the thread "Before and After" when it's not a before and after pic. Then you ruined the meme but rotating the pictures and making that not make sense either.

Well the only reason I rotated the image was because people were bi*ching about the order of the pics, and I just did it to shut them up and move on with thread. To be honest with you I didn't put too much time into the thread title thinking people would be more interested in what was within the thread. I am sort of new to BX and didn't realize the amount of retards on here that go and knit pick the smallest of perceived infraction to simply troll threads. For fuks sake who gives a sh*t so dearly about a thread title being slightly off. sh*t focus on the thread and enjoy or don't and move the fu*k on. I guess in the future I will try to put thesis level thought into thread creation in order to eliminate any possible internet related infractions.

PS. that slight towards BX members was only towards some members who are intent on trolling. Not towards the majority that have entertaining and/or smart things to add.

Last edited by Optimus Primal; 07-23-2012 at 04:01 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #92
space
space
 sladewilson said:
Like this [IMG][/IMG]
[pic - click to view]

Exactly you think that was done with only hard training and nutrition and no roids. If you think that is possible you must have never stepped inside a gym.
 5 years ago '11        #93
space
space
 SOCIALITE said:
n*ggas act like this was in a months time. That old a.ss pic of the Rock n*gga? He didn't even have his big a.ss shoulder tat at that time.
First off have you not looked at the numerous other picture of the rock that were posted to illustrate his size fluctuation? Secondly this picture is from 2007 and he got his "big a.ss" shoulder tattoo in 2003-2004.
 07-23-2012, 04:41 PM         #94
kevante 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Zaosyn said:
It shouldn't matter. Rock is an actor, not an athlete anymore. He's not competing in sports or competitions where drugs are forbidden. His body now is built around his movie roles
This. Not really a big deal. Overeem and UFC on the other hand
 5 years ago '07        #95
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,627 | Props total: 2472 2472
if ya smelllllllllllll...la la la la lawwwwww!!!...
 5 years ago '07        #96
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
picture on the left is Rock getting back into WWE size for that workout movie with Marky Mark. When he left wrestling for Hollywood, one of the first things he did was trim down and cut muscle mass because his brawn didn't translate well onto the screen.
 5 years ago '04        #97
Mr_Plenty 
space
space
$2,725 | Props total: 289 289
not saying he is no on hgh but how would you guys know.
As far as i can see he bulked up and leaned out the body fat thus very vascular....
 5 years ago '10        #98
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
his new film is about roid junkies you dipsh*ts haha of course he's used them
 5 years ago '10        #99
jt satan 79 heat pts79
space
space
$3,667 | Props total: 172 172
 cbjones said:
Rock is probably bigger than Batista is right now.

Hell, he's probably bigger than Brock as well.

*hopes they face off on RAW tonight.*

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #100
space
space
 Optimus Primal said:
Here are some pics of his peak wrestling days and you guys can make your opinions based on these. I still think he is in a whole different league now and that HGH is hitting hard.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

There is no need to hark on that one particular picture over and over. Look at these other pics from different time periods. He is still considerably bigger than his prior WWE days. It is pretty clear he is on some serious stuff because his overall musculature has approved immensely since his prime in his mid to late 20's. You get more lean or bulkier but head size and overall muscle capacity does not increase at such high rate in your late 30's.
Home      

most viewed right now
Kevin Hart X-mad card
75 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Niggas just crucified Lil Kim
116 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Jeezy wildin 😩😩😂😂😂
112 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
joie chavis
45 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
126 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Girl, you look so good, it's to die for (die for) | Ooh, that pus-y go..
21 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
108 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
116 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy