Lil Wayne's "Homies Still" Shows 12 Skeletons In A Movie Theatre (12 People Died in Colorado)

most viewed right now
 141
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
108 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 97
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
23 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 55
Article inside The 10 Worst Jay-Z Songs Of All Time
51 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 53
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
35 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
Snipper 14 heat pts14
space
avatar space
space
$5,214 | Props total: 934 934


I will say that is weird that out of nowhere, lil wayne has a lot of symbolism in his video.
 5 years ago '12        #82
Ronfrenchie 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$236 | Props total: 23 23
In the film a football player is running the field in batman colors wearing the number 86. The DC comic book, Batman the Dark Knight was released in 1986. In the book a red head shoots up a movie theater.
 5 years ago '11        #83
GetuOne 73 heat pts73
space
avatar space
space
$4,475 | Props total: 6 6
 Nyuzi said:
15-3 days = 12

16-8=8
8/2=4
4 ball hairs on satan's nutsack

 5 years ago '04        #84
blacdood 92 heat pts92 OP
space
avatar space
space
$3,380 | Props total: 33 33
i also read in an article that the shooter hated rap music especially lil wayne. look it up. thats a co incidence too ? here you
 07-23-2012, 01:39 PM         #85
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I was at the video shooting, I'm the waterboy's weed carrier but they had me carry a ash tray full broken skulls. I didn't know what to say, they'll make you eat dog dodo for life if you sqeual. But most em sold their souls for fame and fortune. I CAN'T SING BUT THE INTERSCOPE GUY OFFER ME A DEAL.

Wayne is a black sheep, he's almost 2nd degree to this ish. You gotta behe@d the goat with an enchanted sword nah mean. They all gay too!
 07-23-2012, 01:42 PM         #86
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Frank ocean isnt real! And Will Smith was replaced by a robot with two male chips inside it! How you thing he got big? He had to play the part but refused! And willow smith is possess by the devil. I can't say no more they watching..
 07-23-2012, 01:47 PM         #87
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Forget it! I ain't no punk! Yea jayz try to warn y'all in the on to the next one video. Blacks aren't even allowed! They are all brainwashed and criers at night, hoping someone will saved them. Im someone from the industry... Can't say who but, I've lost everything to them. They wish to have the black race effaced or at least illerate cause they the9(7)$(;(?;(;;;;,6),5


Łœ /
 5 years ago '06        #88
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 GetuOne said:
16-8=8
8/2=4
4 ball hairs on satan's nutsack

fu*king stupid lmfao
 07-23-2012, 01:58 PM         #89
Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S W A N said:
Nah homie. Use your head for once and stop believing everything you see on youtube. Study the history of this so called secret organization. Just a lil bit of sense will tell you that there is no way a crazy gun man ran in a theater and stop shooting exactly when he k!lled 12 people. Especially not having any way of telling he k!lled 12. I can take anything in life and draw some kind of conspiracy to it and post a video and make people believe. While I am certain that there are powers in place that want full control, I in no way connect them to everything that happens in this world. Some people are just plain fu*king crazy. Its a fact. You sir are the idiot for letting this control the way you think whether they are real or not.
*remembers what they say about arguing with fools*


keep doing you lil homie...
 5 years ago '06        #90
~ KiLLa KaZi ~ 
space
space
space
$4,862 | Props total: 94 94
 S W A N said:
Nah homie. Use your head for once and stop believing everything you see on youtube. Study the history of this so called secret organization. Just a lil bit of sense will tell you that there is no way a crazy gun man ran in a theater and stop shooting exactly when he k!lled 12 people. Especially not having any way of telling he k!lled 12. I can take anything in life and draw some kind of conspiracy to it and post a video and make people believe. While I am certain that there are powers in place that want full control, I in no way connect them to everything that happens in this world. Some people are just plain fu*king crazy. Its a fact. You sir are the idiot for letting this control the way you think whether they are real or not.
what about this "secret organization" ? I mean...how do YOU feel about them?
 07-23-2012, 02:06 PM         #91
VANS MASLOW 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
*remembers what they say about arguing with fools*


keep doing you lil homie...
I agree with mostly everything you say, but.. The illuminati wasn't to blame for this, and even if it was some secrect O, it's not the illuminati)(who are racist against minorities and have been disbanded).
 5 years ago '12        #92
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
avatar space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 836 836
this is crazy how he even has a video that has to do with dead bodies in a theatre right before the massacre tho..

sh*t is crazy how things fit in together but sh*t we'll never know the truth so ill just call it a coincidence.
 07-23-2012, 02:18 PM         #93
Skratch 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 VANS MASLOW said:
Frank ocean isnt real! And Will Smith was replaced by a robot with two male chips inside it! How you thing he got big? He had to play the part but refused! And willow smith is possess by the devil. I can't say no more they watching..
 VANS MASLOW said:
Forget it! I ain't no punk! Yea jayz try to warn y'all in the on to the next one video. Blacks aren't even allowed! They are all brainwashed and criers at night, hoping someone will saved them. Im someone from the industry... Can't say who but, I've lost everything to them. They wish to have the black race effaced or at least illerate cause they the9(7)$(;(?;(;;;;,6),5


Łœ /
 5 years ago '09        #94
Jet Jagu4r 15 heat pts15
space
avatar space
space
$2,182 | Props total: 118 118
That video had me interested until they started showing "notice his name is Ward" Like yeah Heinz Ward !! then there like Ahmad Bradshaw's number is 44 representing Obama... I know got damn that Ahmad Bradshaw's scrub a.ss aint in no Illumanati
 5 years ago '04        #95
J.BEEZY 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$8,321 | Props total: 2470 2470
yeah dude knew to stop k!lling after he knew exactly 12 people died...whoever makes/points out these videos is gonna the next to go nuts
 5 years ago '04        #96
HEATrocz 
space
avatar space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1 1
 Cartel-Clipz said:
the Jay-Z song "Oh My God" is playing in the background
hey you?.....you mad??



anywho...im sure this video was edited up before that shooting ever occurred...once again n*ggas is reaching
 07-23-2012, 04:12 PM         #97
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The problem is, people are getting to caught with the numbers. The fact remains, that there are skeletons in a movie theater.

So we have skeletons in a theater, Gangster Squad trailer with a shooting in theater, and Skyfall trailer shown with DKR with the word "Aurora" on a building.

fu*k a coincidence

PsyOps
 07-23-2012, 04:20 PM         #98
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
oh sh*t....I just watched three movies about robots destroyed a city.....it's coming
 5 years ago '09        #99
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
avatar space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
WB even said that the trailer was not shown before the movie that night bc it was the midnight show
 07-23-2012, 04:39 PM         #100
PsychoBlack 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Yinz N Burgh said:
Proof?
When I saw DKR yesterday, that was one of the previews they showed.


[video - click to view]

40 sec in only visible in 1080

Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 32
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 29
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
63 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
 19
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
102 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
74 comments
24 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Sid From Ice Age Says She's Not Black She's "Tan" and "White".
23 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 9
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
62 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
 9
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 9
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy