The Dark Knight Rises FULL SPOILER and DETAILED EXPLANATION Beginning to End 7.22.2012 (long read)

most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
67 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
76 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
93 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
NBA LeBron James Covered His Mouth While Talking To Lonzo Ball After The Game ..
83 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #81
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 MosDefinition said:
you mean the bionic leg brace? he didnt have the thing in prison
maybe it fixed his leg and he didnt need it anymore?

its a movie stop thinking so hard......its a movie about a grown man (a billionaire) in a bat outfit f!ghting crime beating up 10 people by himself.....how realistic is the movie pose to be?

Last edited by Big Bear; 07-25-2012 at 08:38 AM..
 5 years ago '10        #82
thaRemix87 1 heat pts
space
space
$58 | Props total: 6 6
 Deuterion said:
They were originally going to make the runtime of the cave prison portion of the movie 2 years long to give a more realistic take on Batman's rehabilitaion (stretches/exercises/treatments) but Warner Bros. felt that audiences would become disengaged by the length of the movie. Syncopy talked it over with Chris Nolan and they decided to edit down the seen to 20 minutes.
see u just being stupid. u know full well what i meant. going by your logic, the time he spent in the cave would be the same time we saw him on screen which means we would be in the theater for at least a few months....

and one more thing.

that girl that climbed outta the hole was about 10 when she did it. bane seemed like a grown dude at that time like 30 years old

if that girl is like 40 now, doesnt that mean he should be like 60?

forget insanity or p90x, i need to get hip on these league of shadows work outs. anybody got a tape?
 5 years ago '05        #83
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Player 1 said:
why isnt scarecrow in jail...........he was in batman 2 and 3....why son aint locked up?
Cause he's the best. That's why.
 5 years ago '06        #84
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,959 | Props total: 13581 13581
 Bobby's World said:
Cause he's the best. That's why.
tru,tru,tru

what can i say when you're rite you're rite!
 5 years ago '05        #85
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Player 1 said:
tru,tru,tru

what can i say when you're rite you're rite!

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #86
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 thaRemix87 said:
see u just being stupid. u know full well what i meant. going by your logic, the time he spent in the cave would be the same time we saw him on screen which means we would be in the theater for at least a few months....

and one more thing.

that girl that climbed outta the hole was about 10 when she did it. bane seemed like a grown dude at that time like 30 years old

forget insanity or p90x, i need to get hip on these league of shadows work outs. anybody got a tape?

Nobody knows how old Bane really was when Talia escaped. His face was veiled so how could you tell ?? For all we know he could've been 16 because yes there are 16 year olds that big.

Talia could've been 12, Bane could've been 16, that leaves only 4 years between them.

Last edited by psylence2k; 07-24-2012 at 10:44 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #87
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
did anyone catch the two Arkham City References ?

It has really striked me how they were obvious damn.
 5 years ago '08        #88
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,567 | Props total: 2398 2398
 esvi said:
did anyone catch the two Arkham City References ?

It has really striked me how they were obvious damn.
Nope. Explain.
 5 years ago '06        #89
esvi 17 heat pts17
space
space
$2,262 | Props total: 828 828
 Cooked Brickz said:
Nope. Explain.
So ima explain
But if you played the game
Its really strange
I mean it cant be no coincidence

First one : when youre in the musuem you have to walk slowly on the ice so ot doesn't brake and you don't die
You gotta be extremly cautious not to walk on thin ice
In the movie the exile for rich and.cops is to try to get through the river walking on thin ice
They die when they walk too fast

Second one : okay, must have have played the full game with catwoman to fully understand this
At the end end batman is dying against the main vilain (joker)
And catwoman faces a dilemna : whether get away with the monet and escape.ras al ghul destroying the city
Or go and save batman to help him save gotham cuz he would have survivded alone
Now in the movie
Catwoman clearly expresses she doesnt want to stay and help him
She is not that good and all that
Talia al ghul is destroying the city
Batman is dying against the main vilian (bane)
And catwoman finally saves him and allow him to save gotham

Its hard not to see the common points between the game and thr movie
Ras al ghul's revealing as the man behind this
Is quite similar to talhia's one

Its may sounds far fetched
But it cant be no coincidence
I think they at least inspire the screenplay with some element of the game
It wouldnt surprise me

Last edited by esvi; 07-25-2012 at 01:08 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #90
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4839 4839
 thaRemix87 said:

and one more thing.

Bane and Talia are using the Lazarus Pit to stay young and restore themselves. Now that I think about it, that prison was in a pit and Wayne's health was restored awfully quickly, which is having me to believe that the prison WAS the actual Lazarus Pit
 5 years ago '04        #91
bluedawgalex 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,736 | Props total: 1640 1640
 stlcardinals19 said:
Bane and Talia are using the Lazarus Pit to stay young and restore themselves. Now that I think about it, that prison was in a pit and Wayne's health was restored awfully quickly, which is having me to believe that the prison WAS the actual Lazarus Pit
u may be onto something but i never heard that before
 5 years ago '10        #92
stizz44 23 heat pts23
space
space
$2,016 | Props total: 1906 1906
 MilesH said:
They show batmans face with 5 sec left on the bomb, someone explain to me in any realistic scenario how batman escaped the vehicle and got out of the 6 miles blast radius that fast.

Your right, no way is that realistic. I think the movie had two endings.

The real ending; where Batman died and blew up with the bomb. Cuz even with autopilot, the batwing cant accelerate at that speed. Batman had to manuelly fly it.

Fake ending, for people that cant handle Batman dying.

Nolan knows they would be a huge public outcry if he left the movie with Batman dyiing plain and simple. Parents and media would try to have a field day on that. So he left two endings left for interpetation. Its been done in other movies. I.E.---G.I Joe The Moive (1986)
 5 years ago '10        #93
thaRemix87 1 heat pts
space
space
$58 | Props total: 6 6
 stlcardinals19 said:
ay thanks for that. now this stuff makes some sense.

for all the lazy people

5 years ago '04        #94
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,807 | Props total: 1830 1830
 stlcardinals19 said:
then why are there a bunch of men in the pit that have been imprisoned for years and are still old and fat ??

and why didn't the pit heal bane's injury instead of him having to wear the mask ??
 5 years ago '05        #95
the407problem 3 heat pts
space
space
$4,516 | Props total: 231 231
is this movie to die for??
 5 years ago '04        #96
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 psylence2k said:
then why are there a bunch of men in the pit that have been imprisoned for years and are still old and fat ??

and why didn't the pit heal bane's injury instead of him having to wear the mask ??
exactly

The prison was definitely Nolan's version of the Lazarus Pit. But its not THAT deep. Because if it is, ur only poking more leaks into this movie.
 5 years ago '08        #97
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,059 | Props total: 4839 4839
 psylence2k said:
I think Nolan's Lazarus Pit is a tad bit less powerful as the comic's are, so I can only a.ssume that it simply heals you and keeps you alive/the same age as you enter. Therefore, those prisoners probably were healed when they were taken into the Pit, but entered in @ a much older age, as opposed to Ra's or Wayne being in their primes when they entered it.

I a.ssumed that Bane's mask was feeding him the Venom injection, but I'm starting to hear it's painkillers
 07-27-2012, 01:07 AM         #98
trap or cry1080 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 zogby said:
If heath ledger was still alive he would of had scarecrows place and it would of made the movie tons better.

I still think he died for gothom with the bomb on the BAT plane , the whole fear of death subplot in the jail and how batman explains that his choice is gothom . Makes it seem he isnt just going to run away from gothom to go to some cafe in France with cat woman, the way Alfred cries at the funeral makes it seem legit and the way he has set it up lets robin become the next batman .

Many people already have the same idea -
alfred said his dream was to see him happy in the cafe one day but his trips every year to that cafe are real. and alfred does not know of batman and catwomens kiss which means that he does not think of them being intimate which means that even if this is a dream, which is not, she would not be sitting at the table with him. Cmon now, if you really watched and listened to every part in the movie, you would understand that the ending is real and not a dream.

good job nolan, good job
 5 years ago '04        #99
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 trap or cry1080 said:
alfred said his dream was to see him happy in the cafe one day but his trips every year to that cafe are real. and alfred does not know of batman and catwomens kiss which means that he does not think of them being intimate which means that even if this is a dream, which is not, she would not be sitting at the table with him. Cmon now, if you really watched and listened to every part in the movie, you would understand that the ending is real and not a dream.

good job nolan, good job
exactly, after seeing it a second time, its perfectly clear that its real, especially after they presume hes dead and are sorting thru his estate. they clearly say the only item missing is a pearl necklace. at the end we see catwoman wearing them while sitting across the table at the cafe from bruce. not only that but remember when he gave fox the box from the bat, fox asked him how does it ride. he said good even without the autopilot.

you people are reaching saying its a dream ending.
 5 years ago '09        #100
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,832 | Props total: 17939 17939
Sooooo

Bane is offically dead?
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
32 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
63 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
22 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
151 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
63 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden Responds To Fans Saying Jeezy Had Him Scared & Shook On Ever..
91 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy