The Dark Knight Rises FULL SPOILER and DETAILED EXPLANATION Beginning to End 7.22.2012 (long read)

most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
50 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
36 comments
@news
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,631 | Props total: 2142 2142
 GR2004 said:

Bruce worked-out for months in jail, that's how he healed his knee + back to make that jump.

1 thing tho: I really couldn't tell which scenes were in IMAX & which weren't.

I got to watch this epic movie again before it leaves movie theaters.
In a sense his knee wasn't hurt though, it had no cartridge which you cannot just work out and it get better.
 5 years ago '06        #62
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
 Motion said:
anyone who didn't understand this movie or the ending should be watching G rated movies
I understood the movie, but some things I don't get:

1. How does Bruce's leg get fixed?
2. Wouldn't a nuke make Gotham toxic for about 57 years due to fallout?

I might be nitpicking, but small things like this made the movie feel like it was made on the go as it went on. I still enjoyed it.
 5 years ago '06        #63
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
$32,975 | Props total: 13610 13610
 Domin{Mex}icano said:
Think it was 6 months give or take(probably wrong on this). Going off the fact of the info towards the end that he fixed the Bat autopilot 6 months earlier. Not sure how long it takes for a back injury that Batman got to heal up.But you'd have to ask Nolan on how he got back.

I think him escaping from the pit/prison, had more to do with spirit/will than just simple exercises, plus the pit was symbolism for him rising, after having his back and spirit broken. Hence the people chanting rise in whatever language it was when people tried to climb out
it was snow outside so time had pasted
 5 years ago '06        #64
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
 Convict said:

I might be nitpicking, but small things like this made the movie feel like it was made on the go as it went on. I still enjoyed it.
the doctor and leg brace
 5 years ago '10        #65
Hovi Bryant 676 heat pts676
space
space
$30,735 | Props total: 19636 19636
 Convict said:

You don't remember the mechanical knee brace Bruce put on? That was early in the movie.

Also the bomb detonated x miles away from Gotham, in the Atlantic Ocean somewhere.

Check this out...the fallout wouldn't have been anywhere near the city.

Last edited by Hovi Bryant; 07-23-2012 at 11:20 AM..
 5 years ago '06        #66
Big Bear 20 heat pts20
space
space
why isnt scarecrow in jail...........he was in batman 2 and 3....why son aint locked up?
 5 years ago '07        #67
TH35 103 heat pts103
space
space
$85,796 | Props total: 14598 14598
 Player 1 said:
why isnt scarecrow in jail...........he was in batman 2 and 3....why son aint locked up?
 07-23-2012, 12:49 PM         #68
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 jerzyboy said:
they dont need to work out to get out , bruce threw the rope down so everyone could climb up easy
Na man...he threw the rope down because he didn't need it as a safety net.

Motion said:
Bruce was in the prison for approximately 5 months

earlier in the movie it was explained that the nuclear fission device would detonate in about 5 months once the core decayed after it was activated
I know that. I wasn't questioning that. I was questioning how Bruce got out of prison and back to Gotham so quckily.
 5 years ago '09        #69
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,913 | Props total: 14050 14050
He threw the rope down for the others to get out. What are you talking about safety net? He was already out of the pit.
 07-23-2012, 12:54 PM         #70
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 circleofpurple said:
He threw the rope down for the others to get out. What are you talking about safety net? He was already out of the pit.
But not clear of the jump. he removed the rope before he made the jump. During previous, failed attempts at the jump, he had the rope and it saved him from falling to death/injury. The last time he jumped, he took the rope off. Meaning he was either going to "rise" out, or die trying.
 5 years ago '04        #71
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,021 | Props total: 390 390
 travthescumbag said:
But not clear of the jump. he removed the rope before he made the jump. During previous, failed attempts at the jump, he had the rope and it saved him from falling to death/injury. The last time he jumped, he took the rope off. Meaning he was either going to "rise" out, or die trying.
nah man.. not the rope that he refused to use when he was trying to get out of the well... but the rope he throws down to the other prisoners when Bruce finally climbs out and stands on top of the well...
 07-23-2012, 01:06 PM         #72
travthescumbag 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigdog232 said:
nah man.. not the rope that he refused to use when he was trying to get out of the well... but the rope he throws down to the other prisoners when Bruce finally climbs out and stands on top of the well...
Ahhhhh!!!

OK gottca!!
 5 years ago '10        #73
G Code 42 heat pts42
space
space
$6,029 | Props total: 117 117
at the people who thought the ending was a dream
 5 years ago '04        #74
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 Player 1 said:
the doctor and leg brace
you mean the bionic leg brace? he didnt have the thing in prison
 5 years ago '04        #75
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,086 | Props total: 4432 4432
 G Code said:
at the people who thought the ending was a dream
that happens when you over rate a director you look for some type of hidden meaning
 5 years ago '08        #76
Hiero 112 heat pts112
space
space
$19,568 | Props total: 2400 2400
 Player 1 said:
Bane most likely released him for the hearings.

And he was in all three films, not just TDK and TDKR.
 5 years ago '09        #77
santos0303 52 heat pts52
space
space
$2,853 | Props total: 470 470
 travthescumbag said:
I know that. I wasn't questioning that. I was questioning how Bruce got out of prison and back to Gotham so quckily.
in the scene before he makes the climb Fox day the bomb will detonate in like 23-25 days something like that...then bruces climbs out then when he talks to selina back in Gotham see says the bomb will go off tomorrow so 20 some odd days pass before he makes
It back..

Cooked Brickz said:
Bane most likely released him for the hearings.

And he was in all three films, not just TDK and TDKR.
YOU 2 CAN'T BE SERIOUS!? did you happen to miss the part where Bane let all of the prisoners out hahahahah
 5 years ago '04        #78
XxC4xX 3 heat pts
space
space
$7,773 | Props total: 251 251
 The Fifth KD said:
John Blake is on no level meant to be d!ck Grayson. His name being "Robin" is a shoutout/Nolan being coy about the whole Batman taking on a younger partner/successor (remember Nolan hated the idea of Robin hence why he never appeared).
oh i know but thats the only logical path he could've taken towards the batman mythos, by having the replacement be somebody who was actually batman as a time, then to if the rumored nightwing movie is coming that would have been a perfect set up. Having bruce come back and d!ck stepping down as batman and becoming nightwing. d!ck Grayson, Jason Todd, Superman, and Jean Paul Valley are the only other characters that at some point were batman.
 5 years ago '05        #79
AirForce318 
space
space
$12,403 | Props total: 679 679
movie is a classic... can't wait to see what they do with robin tho,...
 5 years ago '04        #80
D.M.A. 
space
space
space
$1,845 | Props total: 553 553
 LicensedLegend said:
It seemed legit because Alfred actually thought he had died. Bruce showing up with Selina at the cafe was his way of showing Alfred that he was alive and happy. Just as Alfred had dreamed he would one day. Truth is, he did die, but not in the way you think. Remember, Bruce has no more money. So, he is probably living under a new name, just like Selina via the device Bruce had that wiped you clean of your identity.
I thought lucious told him it would take awhile 2 prove it was fraud and get his money back.Also i thought the guy mention alfred would recieve da rest of the money maybe im mistaken. I a.ssume he got his money back,but i do agree he prob used dat app 2 wipe his slate clean wit selina.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
109 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
131 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
106 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
111 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
50 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
97 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy