The Dark Knight Rises FULL SPOILER and DETAILED EXPLANATION Beginning to End 7.22.2012 (long read)

most viewed right now
DONT LET THESE TRAPS FOOL YOU! Here's how to effectively avoid them.
44 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This is what the richest zip code in America looks like
101 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rosey Got Thickkkkkk
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside 50 was ready to stab up Suge back in the day
42 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1498 heat pts1498
space
space
$57,492 | Props total: 36573 36573
Next is nightwing according to nolan

[pic - click to view]

at least that's what i heard
 6 years ago '12        #42
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,949 | Props total: 3031 3031
Pretty straightforward I don't know why people tried to come up with this "dream sequence" ending. The movie covered EVERY base regarding bruce escaping.
 6 years ago '04        #43
MilesH 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
They show batmans face with 5 sec left on the bomb, someone explain to me in any realistic scenario how batman escaped the vehicle and got out of the 6 miles blast radius that fast.
 6 years ago '09        #44
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 14986 14986
 MilesH said:
They show batmans face with 5 sec left on the bomb, someone explain to me in any realistic scenario how batman escaped the vehicle and got out of the 6 miles blast radius that fast.
Superman swooped in and carried him away faster than a speeding bullet.
 6 years ago '12        #45
space
space
 MilesH said:
The movie also made you think Bane was the child who escaped Not that hard to misdirect the audience to make you think he died only to bring him back for the good ending at the end. Why do you think they brought up the fact that wayne himself FIXED THE AUTOPILOT?
 6 years ago '08        #46
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,592 | Props total: 1394 1394
 XxC4xX said:
only thing i dont get is why instead of robin being john blakes name, why not having john blake be an alias and reveal his real name to be d!ck grayson instead of robin john blake.
John Blake is on no level meant to be d!ck Grayson. His name being "Robin" is a shoutout/Nolan being coy about the whole Batman taking on a younger partner/successor (remember Nolan hated the idea of Robin hence why he never appeared).
 6 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 J-R said:
I also have not seen anybody bring up the fact that bane got smaller when batman broke his mask.... And if the plan was for it to be 2years this movie would have had to been put in 2 parts or Gotham would have been rubble with nothing worth saving after 2 years of banes takeover..... This should be the end of it no reboot no robin spinoff......
Bane got smaller when his mask broke ??

he looked the same to me, you sure it wasn't your imagination coupled with your knowledge of the comics ? because being that the mask in the movie was purely for respiratory purposes I dont see why he should've gotten smaller.

As for the two year thing, I'm sure Nolan's original script didn't have the bomb detonating in 5 months when he originally planned for bruce to be in there for two years.
 6 years ago '12        #48
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Bane got smaller when his mask broke ??

he looked the same to me, you sure it wasn't your imagination coupled with your knowledge of the comics ? because being that the mask in the movie was purely for respiratory purposes I dont see why he should've gotten smaller.

As for the two year thing, I'm sure Nolan's original script didn't have the bomb detonating in 5 months when he originally planned for bruce to be in there for two years.
It was a good call I think 2 years would have been overkill. I don't see any cops being left after 2 years of that?
 6 years ago '04        #49
psylence2k 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$13,038 | Props total: 2266 2266
 DontHateDaGreat said:
It was a good call I think 2 years would have been overkill. I don't see any cops being left after 2 years of that?
They could've easily written a good script to accommodate the two year story line tho.

The cops could've been imprisoned and they would just take out certain scenes and replace them with others and still been able to stay pretty close to the same running time for that part of the movie.

If you're familiar with Nolan's work then you'd know that it would be cake for him.
 6 years ago '11        #50
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,828 | Props total: 6692 6692
 DontHateDaGreat said:
If this two years thing is resulting from my original comment that the prison scene was supposed to be over two years then I need to clarify. I was being facetious because folks keep complaininh about how fast Bruce Wayne healed from having his back cracked by Bane. Seeing that it's a freaking movie things will be abbreviated for time's sake and that's what I was pointing out.
 07-23-2012, 12:53 AM         #51
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Here's what didn't make sense to me.

In the beginning of the movie Bruce Wayne had a bad leg. He walks with a cane. The doctor even tells him that his knees are done when he goes in

Alfred gives him that knee brace which gives him the ability to use his knee normally. When he's in prison tho, he doesn't have the brace anymore (obviously).

So how then is he able to climb and jump to get out of the prison?

Bruce worked-out for months in jail, that's how he healed his knee + back to make that jump.

1 thing tho: I really couldn't tell which scenes were in IMAX & which weren't.

I got to watch this epic movie again before it leaves movie theaters.
 6 years ago '06        #52
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
you muthafu*kas want a lot of logical explanations for a fictional movie
 6 years ago '04        #53
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$13,176 | Props total: 2926 2926
 6 years ago '12        #54
SHADOW 327 heat pts327 OP
space
space
$8,679 | Props total: 464 464
The Dark Knight Rises Pt 1 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Pt 2 July 2013

Why didnt WB let Nolan do the 2 yr thing wit batman healing...

I just want more batman from Nolan
 6 years ago '09        #55
circleofpurple 63 heat pts63
space
space
$8,118 | Props total: 14986 14986
 SpyDa said:
Is that you in your Avy?
 07-23-2012, 01:55 AM         #56
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So everyone going to ignore the fact that Bane robbed the stock exchange in broad daylight, left in broad daylight, drove under a tunnel, and then suddenly it was dark as fu*k outside?
 6 years ago '04        #57
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,025 | Props total: 395 395
the only thing I didnt like was that Bane could have been more of a bad a.ss if Nolan would have showed his strength a little more... dude didnt even seem to be as strong as Captain America until he started punching the pillars at the end...

but as far as the 2 year thing... all Nolan had to do was put up the subtitle saying "2 years later".. done... lol
 6 years ago '10        #58
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$16,345 | Props total: 7789 7789
at bane's HAMtality.... But he went out like a

But did he really die
 6 years ago '04        #59
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8933 8933
 J_Teflon said:
you muthafu*kas want a lot of logical explanations for a fictional movie
Nolan's first two Batman films are supposed be a logical take on the Batman comicbook mythos and based close to reality.

So when ppl, familiar & appreciative of the 1st two films logic, see glaring LOGICAL ERRORS in the 3rd film, ppl take notice.
 6 years ago '07        #60
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
The cafe Alfred talks about is along the Arno in Tuscany (Florence more precisely). Wouldn't normally bother mentioning it, but you want a detailed thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside This girl is so fcking ugly Oh my but her body A1
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside TAYLOR BANNER out here looking like something to eat! 🌱
95 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
May 21 - Dad takes late son's girlfriend to prom, one month after fatal crash
61 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Damn! Tina Fey Is Getting Thick
74 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Battle Rap Legend NEMS returning to the stage... vs. HEAD ICE!!!
18 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Motion Capture King Andy Serkis Takes On Jungle Book In First Trailer For ‘Mow..
33 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside Jose Guapo out here down bad
61 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside k dot kicks w**** girl off stage for n****
614 comments
1 day ago