The Dark Knight Rises FULL SPOILER and DETAILED EXPLANATION Beginning to End 7.22.2012 (long read)

most viewed right now
NBA IT OFFICIAL: Lamelo & LiAngelo Ball Have Gone Pro, Sign 1 Year Deal With L..
152 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Akademiks low-key proved he lurks here
45 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside LMAO: Boskoe 100 SPAZZED OUT On Joe Budden!!
61 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Suavementeee Besameee
20 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #41
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,865 | Props total: 25625 25625
Next is nightwing according to nolan

[pic - click to view]

at least that's what i heard
 5 years ago '12        #42
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,357 | Props total: 2095 2095
Pretty straightforward I don't know why people tried to come up with this "dream sequence" ending. The movie covered EVERY base regarding bruce escaping.
 5 years ago '04        #43
MilesH 
space
space
space
$859 | Props total: 0 0
They show batmans face with 5 sec left on the bomb, someone explain to me in any realistic scenario how batman escaped the vehicle and got out of the 6 miles blast radius that fast.
 5 years ago '09        #44
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 MilesH said:
They show batmans face with 5 sec left on the bomb, someone explain to me in any realistic scenario how batman escaped the vehicle and got out of the 6 miles blast radius that fast.
Superman swooped in and carried him away faster than a speeding bullet.
 5 years ago '12        #45
space
space
 MilesH said:
The movie also made you think Bane was the child who escaped Not that hard to misdirect the audience to make you think he died only to bring him back for the good ending at the end. Why do you think they brought up the fact that wayne himself FIXED THE AUTOPILOT?
 5 years ago '08        #46
The Fifth KD 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,477 | Props total: 1268 1268
 XxC4xX said:
only thing i dont get is why instead of robin being john blakes name, why not having john blake be an alias and reveal his real name to be d!ck grayson instead of robin john blake.
John Blake is on no level meant to be d!ck Grayson. His name being "Robin" is a shoutout/Nolan being coy about the whole Batman taking on a younger partner/successor (remember Nolan hated the idea of Robin hence why he never appeared).
 5 years ago '04        #47
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 J-R said:
I also have not seen anybody bring up the fact that bane got smaller when batman broke his mask.... And if the plan was for it to be 2years this movie would have had to been put in 2 parts or Gotham would have been rubble with nothing worth saving after 2 years of banes takeover..... This should be the end of it no reboot no robin spinoff......
Bane got smaller when his mask broke ??

he looked the same to me, you sure it wasn't your imagination coupled with your knowledge of the comics ? because being that the mask in the movie was purely for respiratory purposes I dont see why he should've gotten smaller.

As for the two year thing, I'm sure Nolan's original script didn't have the bomb detonating in 5 months when he originally planned for bruce to be in there for two years.
 5 years ago '12        #48
space
space
 psylence2k said:
Bane got smaller when his mask broke ??

he looked the same to me, you sure it wasn't your imagination coupled with your knowledge of the comics ? because being that the mask in the movie was purely for respiratory purposes I dont see why he should've gotten smaller.

As for the two year thing, I'm sure Nolan's original script didn't have the bomb detonating in 5 months when he originally planned for bruce to be in there for two years.
It was a good call I think 2 years would have been overkill. I don't see any cops being left after 2 years of that?
 5 years ago '04        #49
psylence2k 58 heat pts58
space
space
space
$12,791 | Props total: 1796 1796
 DontHateDaGreat said:
It was a good call I think 2 years would have been overkill. I don't see any cops being left after 2 years of that?
They could've easily written a good script to accommodate the two year story line tho.

The cops could've been imprisoned and they would just take out certain scenes and replace them with others and still been able to stay pretty close to the same running time for that part of the movie.

If you're familiar with Nolan's work then you'd know that it would be cake for him.
 5 years ago '11        #50
Deuterion 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,366 | Props total: 4238 4238
 DontHateDaGreat said:
If this two years thing is resulting from my original comment that the prison scene was supposed to be over two years then I need to clarify. I was being facetious because folks keep complaininh about how fast Bruce Wayne healed from having his back cracked by Bane. Seeing that it's a freaking movie things will be abbreviated for time's sake and that's what I was pointing out.
 07-23-2012, 01:53 AM         #51
GR2004 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 TheMindOf said:
Here's what didn't make sense to me.

In the beginning of the movie Bruce Wayne had a bad leg. He walks with a cane. The doctor even tells him that his knees are done when he goes in

Alfred gives him that knee brace which gives him the ability to use his knee normally. When he's in prison tho, he doesn't have the brace anymore (obviously).

So how then is he able to climb and jump to get out of the prison?

Bruce worked-out for months in jail, that's how he healed his knee + back to make that jump.

1 thing tho: I really couldn't tell which scenes were in IMAX & which weren't.

I got to watch this epic movie again before it leaves movie theaters.
 5 years ago '06        #52
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,743 | Props total: 2947 2947
you muthafu*kas want a lot of logical explanations for a fictional movie
 5 years ago '04        #53
SpyDa 180 heat pts180
space
space
$12,898 | Props total: 2530 2530
 5 years ago '12        #54
SHADOW 326 heat pts326 OP
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 322 322
The Dark Knight Rises Pt 1 July 2012

The Dark Knight Rises Pt 2 July 2013

Why didnt WB let Nolan do the 2 yr thing wit batman healing...

I just want more batman from Nolan
 5 years ago '09        #55
circleofpurple 58 heat pts58
space
space
$7,898 | Props total: 14002 14002
 SpyDa said:
Is that you in your Avy?
 07-23-2012, 02:55 AM         #56
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
So everyone going to ignore the fact that Bane robbed the stock exchange in broad daylight, left in broad daylight, drove under a tunnel, and then suddenly it was dark as fu*k outside?
 5 years ago '04        #57
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
the only thing I didnt like was that Bane could have been more of a bad a.ss if Nolan would have showed his strength a little more... dude didnt even seem to be as strong as Captain America until he started punching the pillars at the end...

but as far as the 2 year thing... all Nolan had to do was put up the subtitle saying "2 years later".. done... lol
 5 years ago '10        #58
smokinthe420 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,424 | Props total: 6601 6601
at bane's HAMtality.... But he went out like a

But did he really die
 5 years ago '04        #59
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 J_Teflon said:
you muthafu*kas want a lot of logical explanations for a fictional movie
Nolan's first two Batman films are supposed be a logical take on the Batman comicbook mythos and based close to reality.

So when ppl, familiar & appreciative of the 1st two films logic, see glaring LOGICAL ERRORS in the 3rd film, ppl take notice.
 5 years ago '07        #60
Gwange 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,170 | Props total: 294 294
The cafe Alfred talks about is along the Arno in Tuscany (Florence more precisely). Wouldn't normally bother mentioning it, but you want a detailed thread.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
33 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
286 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Is Harlem World a Classic?
148 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
65 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
74 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Jayson Tatum’s stats for the month of December so far
54 comments
19 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside fu-k YOU BUNGIE........
46 comments
24 hours ago