NFL Todd Todd Todd Mcshay first mock.
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
21 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Even Dr.Disrespect can get caught up in the life it seems......
70 comments
@games

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2012, 05:44 PM         #21
sflm 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
No mention of the Phoenix lights either
 5 years ago '09        #22
WILLIAM 49 heat pts49
space
space
space
$22,622 | Props total: 1799 1799
what about how jonah hill lost all that weight?
 5 years ago '08        #23
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
 Stupendamatic said:
is this what the 2nd one is referring to?

Construction?
 5 years ago '12        #24
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,762 | Props total: 22144 22144
 calikidjoey said:
Nice thread , i was always liked d.b. cooper and the zodiac k!ller

i also fu*ks with Ted Bundy , Charles Manson , Richard Ramírez ,Ed Gein , Jeffrey Dahmer ,The Hillside Stranglers , BTK and David Berkowitz a.k.a "The Son Of Sam"

Same here. They're really interesting to me. Some people say I am weird and a loon for being interested but you have to learn how to read people. You'd never know if a k!ller is one of your bestfriends. I actually have a interesting article that I wrote on "Serial murderers" if you are interested.

The D.B. Cooper one always scared the fu*k out of me because he looks like an everyday guy.

Jack The Ripper I don't believe is real.

The Hole one is interesting as well because there won't be anyone that will have nuts enough to really explore it. I would if I had a nice team of big men to help me.

Atlantis, is my dream to find.
 5 years ago '05        #25
TattooedMPsz 50 heat pts50
space
space
$25,383 | Props total: 8063 8063
good read
 5 years ago '11        #26
Grizzab 11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,675 | Props total: 495 495
 dizzle trizzle said:
Look at this:

Years of research, experiences and a having the ability to detect them
Thats a cool read
 07-22-2012, 07:43 PM         #27
Ni2 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i run a golf course and angel hair is nothing more than a disease. pythium would be my guess, but something along those lines.

like someone said, after it rains. because humidity, im sure, plays a big factor.
 5 years ago '05        #28
ChickzNKickz 100 heat pts100
space
space
$10,989 | Props total: 10685 10685
We have all been trolled by past civilizations...
 5 years ago '10        #29
KJHARDY 82 heat pts82
space
space
$20,948 | Props total: 8624 8624
 dizzle trizzle said:
Break some of this sh*t down for the ill minded

In short

The moon is actually a dormaint alien spacecraft that was left behind on purpose, these spacecrafts build planets and once the energy was expended the craft is desgin to orbit the planet and protect it from astroids and provide light and a specific gravity node on the surface of the planet.....the bigger the planet the more "moons" it needs

The stone balls are actually fallen alien sattelites that no longer operate, they scan the planet and transmit information

Aliens been living amongst us for a long time, in human form or not, some are small some are big

Look at this:

Wikipedia article
 5 years ago '10        #30
Shhon 850 heat pts850
space
space
$19,286 | Props total: 23796 23796
i was scrolling... and saw that some of these are not mysteries.

The Lost City of Atlantis ?

America is the old Atlantis... that has been clearly explained in history...
 5 years ago '06        #31
991 26 heat pts26
space
space
$5,688 | Props total: 741 741
 dizzle trizzle said:
Break some of this sh*t down for the ill minded

In short

The moon is actually a dormaint alien spacecraft that was left behind on purpose, these spacecrafts build planets and once the energy was expended the craft is desgin to orbit the planet and protect it from astroids and provide light and a specific gravity node on the surface of the planet.....the bigger the planet the more "moons" it needs

The stone balls are actually fallen alien sattelites that no longer operate, they scan the planet and transmit information

Aliens been living amongst us for a long time, in human form or not, some are small some are big

Look at this:

5 years ago '05        #32
MlLkMan 
space
space
$4,246 | Props total: 40 40
 5 years ago '05        #33
white-chocolate 124 heat pts124
space
space
$15,500 | Props total: 1358 1358
Zodiac k!ller is so interesting.. crazy sh*t

bet he couldn't get away with that sh*t now
 5 years ago '05        #34
Grown Man Ish 97 heat pts97
space
space
space
$14,106 | Props total: 234 234
i was gonna explain some of these, but then realized you wouldnt believe me anyway so fu*k it
 5 years ago '06        #35
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
space
$3,753 | Props total: 2959 2959
that sh*t cray
 5 years ago '04        #36
Ace Tu 6 heat pts
space
space
$2,246 | Props total: 215 215
A ton of the facts are wrong in those "mysteries".
 5 years ago '05        #37
bullack86 34 heat pts34
space
space
$2,300 | Props total: 128 128
Great read
 5 years ago '07        #38
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
-if those stone spheres were fallen satellites I'd believe the moon was a ship.

-that hopkinsville sh*t sounds like Signs the movie.

-DB cooper always intrigued me and I hope his a.ss made it

-who gives a fu*k about atlantis regardless? even if we by some miracle found that sh*t, salvaged some tech, we'd still abuse it and probably crumble under the responsibility.

-mothman stay the fu*k from round me. I saw the movie bi*ch fu*k that sh*t.
 5 years ago '04        #39
dmotto 
space
space
$815 | Props total: 1 1

[video - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #40
newark4lyfe3 6 heat pts
space
space
space
$363 | Props total: 33 33
-The Shroud or Turin

[pic - click to view]

The shroud of Turin is a linen cloth bearing the image of a man who had apparently died of crucifixion. Most Catholics consider it to be the burial shroud of Jesus Christ. It is currently held in the Cathedral of St John the Baptist in Turin, Italy.

Despite many scientific investigations, no one has yet been able to explain how the image has been imprinted on the shroud and despite many attempts, no one has managed to replicate it.

Radiocarbon tests date it to the middle ages, however apologists for the shroud believe it is incorrupt - and carbon dating can only date things which decay.

Prior to the middle ages, reports of the shroud exist as the Image of Edessa - reliably reported since at least the 4th century. In addition, another cloth (the Sudarium) known even from biblical times (John 20:7) exists which is said to have covered Christ’s head in the tomb.

A 1999 study by Mark Guscin, a member of the multidisciplinary investigation team of the Spanish Center for Sindonology, investigated the relationship between the two cloths.

Based on history, forensic pathology, blood chemistry (the Sudarium also is reported to have type AB blood stains), and stain patterns, he concluded that the two cloths covered the same head at two distinct, but close moments of time.

Avinoam Danin (a researcher at the Hebrew University of Jerusalem) concurred with this analysis, adding that the pollen grains in the Sudarium match those of the shroud.

- The Babushka Lady

[pic - click to view]

During the analysis of the film footage of the a.ssasination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, a mysterious woman was spotted.

She was wearing a brown overcoat and a scarf on her head (the scarf is the reason for her name as she wore it in a similar style to Russian grandmothers - also called babushkas).

The woman appeared to be holding something in front of her face which is believed to be a camera. She appears in many photos of the scene.

Even after the shooting when most people had fled the area, she remained in place and continued to film. Shortly after she is seen moving away to the East up Elm Street.

The FBI publically requested that the woman come forward and give them the footage she shot but she never did.

In 1970 a woman called Beverly Oliver came forward and claimed to be the Babushka Woman, though her story contains many inconsistencies.

She is generally regarded as a fraud. To this day, no one knows who the Babushka Woman is or what she was doing there.

More unusual is her refusal to come forward to offer her evidence.During the analysis of the film footage of the a.ssasination of John F. Kennedy in 1963, a mysterious woman was spotted.

She was wearing a brown overcoat and a scarf on her head (the scarf is the reason for her name as she wore it in a similar style to Russian grandmothers - also called babushkas).

The woman appeared to be holding something in front of her face which is believed to be a camera. She appears in many photos of the scene.

Even after the shooting when most people had fled the area, she remained in place and continued to film. Shortly after she is seen moving away to the East up Elm Street.

The FBI publically requested that the woman come forward and give them the footage she shot but she never did.

In 1970 a woman called Beverly Oliver came forward and claimed to be the Babushka Woman, though her story contains many inconsistencies.

She is generally regarded as a fraud. To this day, no one knows who the Babushka Woman is or what she was doing there.

More unusual is her refusal to come forward to offer her evidence.

-The Roanoke Colony

[pic - click to view]

In 1584, Sir Walter Raleigh dispatched an expedition to the East Coast of North America as Queen Elizabeth I had given him permission to colonise Virginia.

He returned from the trip with two American Indians and samples of animals and plants. Between 1585 and 1587, two groups of colonists were left on Roanoke Island (part of present day North Carolina) to establish their settlement.

Following f!ghts with the local native tribes, the first colony were low on food and men to defend the settlement, so when Sir Francis Drake visited after a raid in the Carribean and offered to take them back to England, they accepted and left.

In 1857 121 new colonists arrived and found the local natives (the Croatans) to be friendly. The first English child born in the Americas was the daughter of one of these colonists.

The group tried to befriend some of the other tribes that the previous colonists had fought with which resulted in the k!lling of George Howe.

The remaining members of the group convinced the leader to return to England to get help. The leader (John White) returned to England leaving behind ninety men, seventeen women, and eleven children.

When White returned in August 1590, the settlement was deserted. There were no signs of a struggle and no remains were found at all.

The only clue was the word “Croatoan” carved into a post of the fort and “Cro” carved into a nearby tree.

The settlement became known as the Lost Colony and no members of it were ever seen again.

Some speculation exists today which suggests that the settlers left and merged with some of the nearby tribes.

This is supported by the fact that many years later some of the tribes were practising Christianity and understood English.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
42 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
18 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now