Jul 22 - EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Holmes is 'spitting on guards' as fellow inmates talk about 'killing him'

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
42 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
47 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
79 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2012, 09:22 PM         #41
Lex Lossis  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 otherside said:
I know it isn't a guarantee... I'm just saying the media on your side could help out a ton if a situation like this presented itself!!
John Blackwelder k!lled Raymond Wigley(convicted of s3xually battering a 10 yr old) and was sentenced to death and has already been executed.

Media being on someone's side can help and also hinder depending on the circumstances, but best believe that a pat on the back is not something a k!ller would receive. That's all I'm really saying.
 5 years ago '11        #42
IAmABeast 2 heat pts
space
space
$994 | Props total: 138 138
PUT HIM IN GEN POP WHAT THE fu*k AMERICA. DO IT. WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING COWARDS. they need to r*pe him on the daily. im sure big bubba will make sure no one k!lls him long as he gives that head daily....
 5 years ago '05        #43
4 Letter Words 
space
space
$735 | Props total: 0 0
He can't go to regular population. He's considered a safe keeper until he gets convicted and goes to state. Considering the high profile nature of his case he might be put in segregation for a good amount of time. What people don't realize that have never been in a prison is the new PREA (prison r*pe elimination act) laws. Prison r*pe has been lowered a lot. If he gets life imprison he will be held at CSP. If he gets the death penalty he will be housed at Sterling until they move their death row inmates back to CSP. CSP houses all of their inmates with 23 hour lock down in single cells with no inmate contact and an hour by yourself to exercise in a very small area. All of the death row inmates that are being house at Sterling are by themselves also in administrative segregation.
 07-22-2012, 10:24 PM         #44
YesUcantCme  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ROC585 said:
Good keep spitting at those CO's, they will be the same ones that set your bi*ch a.ss up. Dude will get caught slipping, just a matter of when. He's on the clock................................
It's true these CO's aint sh*t..they beat up an r*pe the criminal's

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #45
bigwillieiii 2 heat pts
space
space
$466 | Props total: 199 199
Sad World we live in.... Prayers goes out to all the families that were effected by this senseless act!!
 5 years ago '07        #46
FeedTheBeast 22 heat pts22
space
space
$13,314 | Props total: 8562 8562
 ManWithoutFear! said:
What if this becomes like some new thing in America? Like we get these crazed villains who act out the roles of comic characters & characters in the movies & pull off these insane crimes & sh*t. Reading all these articles got me thinking not only is this guy on some other sh*t but what if hes the 1st in what might become a trend here in the states? I know theres been mass shootings before but this sh*t right here... I don't know. Its just different.
I feel ya. This happens way too often but this time it feels so different. Like its the beginning of some other sh*t. This dude is totally detached from reality and thinks that he is The Joker!! True they all were crazy but this dude seems to be on some next level crazy sh*t. And I work in psychiatric services so delusional mentally ill people are nothing new to me.
 5 years ago '09        #47
dadon85 135 heat pts135
space
space
space
$30,214 | Props total: 13457 13457
Waste of tax payers money. Criminals like him should be tortured in the worst ways possible.
 5 years ago '07        #48
KeithHernandez 7 heat pts
space
space
$4,160 | Props total: 118 118
 dadon85 said:
Waste of tax payers money. Criminals like him should be tortured in the worst ways possible.
his punishment must be more severe
 5 years ago '07        #49
CASH1 5 heat pts
space
space
$7,784 | Props total: 2400 2400
Not all that important, but IDK how any of those people who survived the shooting could ever want to finish the rest of the Dark Knight Rises. It'd be too tough to try and watch again without immediately a.ssociating it with the shooting. Obviously, not all that important, but it sucks considering they all went to midnight showing and definitely wanted to see it.
 5 years ago '05        #50
ThiZZ 157 heat pts157
space
space
$12,426 | Props total: 5 5
when you link a source you should link the original source not another wack a.ss forum.
 5 years ago '04        #51
Slayn 
space
space
space
$2,423 | Props total: 160 160
The one and only thing that needs to be said to this d!ckhole is "Do you have any final words?". No need to waste our taxpayer money on this scumbags trial and incarceration. Unless they want to promise at least one supervised beating a day in his cell as he is forced to watch 2 reruns of teletubbies over and over, then none of it will be worth my money.
 5 years ago '07        #52
Jayceon 492 heat pts492
space
space
$27,600 | Props total: 913 913
He was offered a breakfast of grits and sausage, and a ham sandwich for lunch.
god damn that sh*t sounds good right now

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #53
superdrunken 7 heat pts
space
space
space
$6,849 | Props total: 82 82
 5 years ago '08        #54
El_Maravilloso1 
space
space
$3,347 | Props total: 408 408
They should've offed this f*ggot when capturing his fu*k a.ss
 5 years ago '10        #55
peeyump 15 heat pts15
space
space
$21,112 | Props total: 1271 1271
gen pop his a.ss and save some tax dollars........
 07-23-2012, 01:02 AM         #56
JackMeHoff  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I wanna hear what this bi*ch say tomorrow
 5 years ago '06        #57
Game375 48 heat pts48
space
space
$13,530 | Props total: 950 950
 thathustle said:
this.

A few r*pes wouldnt hurt tho...
 07-23-2012, 01:51 AM         #58
crushel  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i did like 5 months in that sh*t 23 hour lockdown

u go out sit at a table handcuff u to the table

1 hour u watch a movie or hear the radio

sh*t was boring as fu*k all day i was wishing i was out free

i had a dream i was free when i woke up felt like sh*t cuz i was still locked up
 5 years ago '04        #59
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
I like how they said they are trying to get into his apartment to "preserve the evidence to use against him in the case"....WHAT fu*kN EVIDENCE DO YOU NEED?!....He walked into a theater and k!lled/wounded 70 people....EVIDENCE?....America is fkn retarded I swear...
 5 years ago '04        #60
mista SYN 
space
space
space
$274 | Props total: 0 0
I like how they continue to use the word suspect and accused...especially since the word suspect means
A person thought to be guilty of a crime or offense: "the police have arrested a suspect". with emphasis on the word THOUGHT...the idiot did it, period. People seen him and he was caught in full on garb....yet this article and the media continue to play it like there is a percentage, regardless how miniscule, of doubt that he didn't do...crazy, not crazy...let him burn...He thinks he's the Joker well Batman (1989) him and toss his a.ss off of a bell tower.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
48 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
When You Catch The Homie Wearin Fake Red 11s
19 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
131 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
148 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago