Jul 22 - EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Holmes is 'spitting on guards' as fellow inmates talk about 'killing him'

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-22-2012, 07:31 AM         #1
14381 pageviews
125 comments

ThatHustle 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 22 - EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Holmes is 'spitting on guards' as fellow inmates talk about 'killing him'

[pic - click to view]

July 22 - EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Holmes is 'spitting on guards' as fellow inmates talk about 'killing him' - ThatHustle.com

[pic - click to view]

Movie massacre suspect James Holmes remained unapologetic and irrational Saturday in a Colorado jail where his life was at risk from inmates bent on revenge.

Holmes, held under suicide watch in solitary confinement, remained in his murderous “Joker” persona after arriving at the Arapahoe Detention Center, a jailhouse worker told the Daily News.

“Let’s just say he hasn’t shown any remorse,” the employee said. “He thinks he’s acting in a movie.”

The man accused in the midnight theater massacre was still acting bizarrely a day after his rampage at a screening of “The Dark Night Rises” — the last film in the Batman trilogy.
“He was spitting at the door and spitting at the guards,” one released inmate told The News outside the jail. “He’s spitting at everything. Dude was acting crazy.”

Two other just-released inmates said the concerns of jail officials over Holmes’ survival were well-founded.

On the suspect’s first night in jail, other prisoners serenaded him with a chant of “kid k!ller” — a reference to the fatal shooting of a 6-year-old girl.

“All the inmates were talking about k!lling him,” Wayne Medley, 24, said as he left the facility. “Everyone was looking for an opportunity. It’s all they could talk about.”
Inmate Dima Danilov, 22, said the suspect’s face was covered with a red towel when he arrived at the jail about two hours after 12 people were k!lled and 58 injured in the Aurora, Colo., multiplex.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Holmes — who had dyed his hair red — was also wearing red clothing beneath the black body armor that terrified moviegoers saw when he opened fire early Friday morning, Danilov said.

Jail guards “blacked out his windows with duct tape so no one could see him,” said Danilov. “He was cuffed in the back and had leg shackles.”

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

Arapahoe County Jail in Centennial, Colo, where Holmes is being held in solitary.

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

A released inmate said Holmes’ behavior behind bars was increasingly irrational.

The deranged suspected k!ller, a former honors student and Ph.D. candidate, said nothing and walked deliberately to his cell with six officers. He was offered a breakfast of grits and sausage, and a ham sandwich for lunch. If Holmes was sent into the general jail population, “he won’t live to see Monday’s court appearance,” Danilov said.

Source:
[pic - click to view]

NY daily News

[pic - click to view]

July 22 - EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Holmes is 'spitting on guards' as fellow inmates talk about 'killing him' - ThatHustle.com

Last edited by ThatHustle; 07-22-2012 at 07:33 AM..

125 comments for "Jul 22 - EXCLUSIVE: Jailed Holmes is 'spitting on guards' as fellow inmates talk about 'killing him'"

07-22-2012, 07:37 AM         #2
s7venwords  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Looks like Beekers' long lost son.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #3
BeatTycoon 268 heat pts268
space
space
$4,151 | Props total: 4 4
 s7venwords said:
Looks like Beekers' long lost son.

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #4
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,760 | Props total: 22142 22142
Damn I don't think they're gonna let him out of his cell for a while.

I wonder if you k!ll someone in jail does it increase your serving time? Or do they thank you for doing what they didn't have the balls to do? I know how screwed up the American system is so it makes me wonder.
 5 years ago '11        #5
Kadillac87 225 heat pts225
space
space
$17,495 | Props total: 6665 6665
It's all an act. He's trying to get off on that insanity plea.
 07-22-2012, 08:47 AM         #6
Silver N Black  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ThePainkiller said:
Damn I don't think they're gonna let him out of his cell for a while.

I wonder if you k!ll someone in jail does it increase your serving time? Or do they thank you for doing what they didn't have the balls to do? I know how screwed up the American system is so it makes me wonder.
you def get more time added to your sentence, and if you're really thugging they move you to the big boy prison with all the top k!llers n sh*t.
 07-22-2012, 08:53 AM         #7
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Se7en said:
They need to put him in GP and call it a day
Nah, putting him in GP and someone k!lling him would be too easy of a punishment. Let him serve every day of his life in a prison cell until they get ready to execute him. The anticipation is gonna fu*k with him heavily.
 07-22-2012, 08:58 AM         #8
ThatHustle  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Illuminated said:
Nah, putting him in GP and someone k!lling him would be too easy of a punishment. Let him serve every day of his life in a prison cell until they get ready to execute him. The anticipation is gonna fu*k with him heavily.
This.

A few r*pes wouldnt hurt tho...
 07-22-2012, 09:27 AM         #9
ManWithoutFear!  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
What if this becomes like some new thing in America? Like we get these crazed villains who act out the roles of comic characters & characters in the movies & pull off these insane crimes & sh*t. Reading all these articles got me thinking not only is this guy on some other sh*t but what if hes the 1st in what might become a trend here in the states? I know theres been mass shootings before but this sh*t right here... I don't know. Its just different.
 5 years ago '11        #10
MC Puto 
space
space
$639 | Props total: 269 269
 Kadillac87 said:
It's all an act. He's trying to get off on that insanity plea.

Won't work considering how extensive his plan was. Its obvious he planned it out. He had been getting ammo shipped to him for months.

Although I'm pretty curious as to what would've happened if he never said anything about all the traps in his house.
 5 years ago '05        #11
Stupendamatic 117 heat pts117
space
space
$18,471 | Props total: 3354 3354
 ThatHustle said:

A few r*pes wouldnt hurt tho...
You wanna bet
 5 years ago '06        #12
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 ManWithoutFear! said:
What if this becomes like some new thing in America? Like we get these crazed villains who act out the roles of comic characters & characters in the movies & pull off these insane crimes & sh*t. Reading all these articles got me thinking not only is this guy on some other sh*t but what if hes the 1st in what might become a trend here in the states? I know theres been mass shootings before but this sh*t right here... I don't know. Its just different.
the only difference is that he didnt off himself
 5 years ago '06        #13
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Stupendamatic said:
You wanna bet
 07-22-2012, 10:37 AM         #14
Sid 6point7  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Stupendamatic said:
You wanna bet
 5 years ago '06        #15
Southern_Boi 
space
space
$2,761 | Props total: 1 1
Arapahoe
Somebody tell how to pronounce this. I have to be reading that sh*t wrong
 5 years ago '10        #16
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,551 | Props total: 195 195
 nightmare said:
the only difference is that he didnt off himself
well, supposedly, he based the rampage on Breivik's.
 5 years ago '04        #17
deziking 81 heat pts81
space
space
$19,554 | Props total: 5207 5207
I wonder if this f*ggot has wow in his jail cell. He probably jerking off to a role playing game. f*g boy.
 5 years ago '06        #18
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,229 | Props total: 5035 5035
where is the mugshot..

has to be crazy looking
 5 years ago '06        #19
Affectz 131 heat pts131
space
space
$8,217 | Props total: 4499 4499
This dude is still on that government drug I see,sad sh*t how he's being used, he forgot his real self
 5 years ago '05        #20
I_REP_VA 10 heat pts10
space
space
$7,726 | Props total: 1873 1873
this story still disturbs and disgusts me..

Just imagine if this guy did what the VTEC shooter or the girl from "Inglorious Basterdz" movie did..
lock up all the exits in the back and just k!lled everyone in the theatre..

Thank God he didn't do this..

But anyways, I am still in shock and grief mode and my thoughts and prayers are still going out to the victims' families and everyone involved..

Such a tragedy..
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy