Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
124 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
177 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
43 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
91 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
SharpenUrSword 2 heat pts
space
space
$10,050 | Props total: 4405 4405
 young_al said:
I got alot of respect for Bun B he was the intellectual of the group UGK and coming from the humble background of rural Port Arthur, Texas areas known for heavy drug dealing, gangs, and prostitution to becoming a professor at rice university you gotta give him respect. Shooting craps in the ghetto to shooting knowledge to wealthy world leaders children that's a hell of come up. However, I feel Professor Thrill need to market his wisdom on business side of the entertainment to all the folks who are not ivy league material. Alot of young artist sign them contracts make some BIG BUCKS then 10 years later they bankrupt or they managers screw them over like UGK got did. That Gangsterism bullsh*t save it for a 90's culture movie it's old as fu*k, and lets move into the future.
Shut the fu*k up...pimp c was the master mind of ugk and i refuse to pigeon hole one of the members of the group as "intellectual" because they were both smart...my dude, pimp produced 95 percent of their sh*t and thought up the concepts and pimp told bun to just out rap the sh*t out of these bi*ch mades and thats what he did..

Bun spits that direct sh*t and has never been one to intentionally try and go over your head, and he is a fu*king legend...

To see all these bi*chmades saying there are some new kids in town are dumb as sh*t and misinformed...yall cant fu*k with them mid 80's and before babies that grew up listening to that sh*t!!!! Bun b from beginning of career to the double album, he is one consistent dude that gives yall knowledge and spits that sh*t ive listened to thousands of time to in my life

How dare these cowards just sh*t on bun and talk sh*t have some respect dude been doing it twenty plus for a reason
 5 years ago '12        #62
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
Stfu... and the emo god already got dark night line so.......
 07-23-2012, 12:35 AM         #63
StatisticZ  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Drx is a crackhead but I agree..

Bun is a completely diff dude w/o pimp.. and not in a good way.

I got a hard copy of ridin dirty from 96, and other sh*t byem.

Dudes really been on this og and "pioneer" sh*t but let's be real.. unless you were from texas these dudes were [mostly] outta sight outta mind until pimp passed.
 5 years ago '06        #64
Menelek 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,196 | Props total: 269 269
Bun my n*gga but this is rap and nothing is off limits. It might be insensitive to do it at this moment but it will be eventually done.

Just yesterday I said.. "Forget how dope I was heres a rewinder/Heres a reminder/That I be k!lling sh*t like the conflict, in Hotel Rwanda" - Shamba Menelek

I mean I understood why he said it but cmon.
 5 years ago '06        #65
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,850 | Props total: 25576 25576
**Waits for a budden punchline**
 5 years ago '04        #66
Quontal 
space
space
$489 | Props total: 72 72
 DEDOS said:
its a new era and breed

nobody givves a rats a.ss what an OG or old head has to say

kids r to trippy to get laced with games these days
 5 years ago '04        #67
young_al 
space
space
$1,385 | Props total: 88 88
 SharpenUrSword said:
Shut the fu*k up...pimp c was the master mind of ugk and i refuse to pigeon hole one of the members of the group as "intellectual" because they were both smart...my dude, pimp produced 95 percent of their sh*t and thought up the concepts and pimp told bun to just out rap the sh*t out of these bi*ch mades and thats what he did..

Bun spits that direct sh*t and has never been one to intentionally try and go over your head, and he is a fu*king legend...

To see all these bi*chmades saying there are some new kids in town are dumb as sh*t and misinformed...yall cant fu*k with them mid 80's and before babies that grew up listening to that sh*t!!!! Bun b from beginning of career to the double album, he is one consistent dude that gives yall knowledge and spits that sh*t ive listened to thousands of time to in my life

How dare these cowards just sh*t on bun and talk sh*t have some respect dude been doing it twenty plus for a reason
I see you on your period last night by the way you not talking to some lame a.ss n*gga, child or white boy. I been to PA going thru I-10 you got your opinion but I know for a fact in person you would not talk to me like that cause I would slap the sh*t out ya a.ss. Pimp C and Bun B both were some smart dude infact meet Pimp C mother in person. Bun B and Pimp C hung around different circles alot sh*t Pimp C didnt agree on with Bun B on with doing certain projects.

Nobody give one F what you think or even if you have one brain cell MF. It was a time in rap world Texas rap was being sh*tted on. The critics thought southern rap was backwards, and didn't really respect it, but groups like UGK proved the industry wrong. Pimp C was blasting people like you old fake a.ss internet thug. n*ggas glorifying gang life ending up in TDC and they kids getting snatched up in the corrupt CPS system in Texas.

Get off my nuts loser i grew up on rap-a-lot
 5 years ago '07        #68
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,860 | Props total: 813 813
fu*kin Lord Of The Flies a.ss kids on bx smh. Let an OG have an opinion and keep it moving. New schoolers on here have their tight jeans in a bunch smh

jus look @ it as him saying it's a lil too soon for these wack a.ss rappers to shell out sh*t punchlines right now
 5 years ago '12        #69
eCity 420 21 heat pts21
space
space
$9,257 | Props total: 835 835
dudes a drake d!ck rider tho.. fu*k this f*g and his words.. he aint no og.. f*ggot
 07-23-2012, 01:45 PM         #70
Skratch  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
who df is bun b? og? who are n*gga? u aint never been relevant in hiphop, u hoped on a jay-z song and thats it, fu*k outta here, this n*gga bun b think he got pull in the industry gtfo, old a.ss n*gga
 07-23-2012, 01:48 PM         #71
S E L F  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Emperor85 said:
this is the same guy that had a song about fu*kin pregnant pus*y?
Yeah how DARE someone fornicate with a pregnant woman.
 5 years ago '07        #72
Damagegadget 492 heat pts492
space
space
$35,357 | Props total: 15989 15989
damn ninjas got no respect for the cats your favorite rappers bit off and respect ..I can't see wtf he said tho
 5 years ago '04        #73
BayLoc 
space
space
$3,857 | Props total: 3 3
 1994Nuisance said:
What are you implying?????
im implying they are disrespectful little sh*ts with absolutely no music knowledge. BX is a fu*king joke now filled with little kids, a place where they can pretend they have some friends and be part of something. Its good to keep up with current events, but the comments made on here by you children are just fu*king ridiculous, trolling is a hobby these days.
 5 years ago '12        #74
Yano 1 heat pts
space
space
$868 | Props total: 559 559
Well Budden doesn't care, lol

Joe Budden ‏@JoeBudden
I guess u thought i give a fu*k. RT @CheckMyEsque I Guess You Didn't See Bun B's Tweet A Couple Of Days Ago @JoeBudden
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
94 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
43 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
73 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
55 comments
20 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
audio inside HOV IS Back!: Jay-Z - Motorsport Freestyle!!! FIREEEEEEE
130 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Air Jordan 11 "Win Like 96" finally releases after a long history of r..
58 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
73 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy