Adrien Broner Fake marriage proposal live on HBO (video)

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
105 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NBA Big Baller Brand Shoe Review
59 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Jeezy dissed Ralo on "Respect" , i told Ralo and its about to go down.
232 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 07-22-2012, 03:02 PM         #61
AOAStonerGang 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmfaoooooooooooo
 5 years ago '06        #62
Against D Grain 
space
space
$6,357 | Props total: 346 346
I thought the sh*t was funny when I saw it last night... Me and the homie looked like WTF is this n*gga serious and just bust out
 5 years ago '04        #63
ddash 1 heat pts
space
space
$22,974 | Props total: 3470 3470
It was funny.
I just hope this dude can be more humble and focused.

When I saw all of those chains I was like this dude is to ******ish now.

Why **** it up if that aint you?

This dude did steal floyd's style and persona kinda.

Just be you.

I am already hoping he get knocked out just so he can get back right.
 5 years ago '05        #64
Sizzler01 8 heat pts
space
space
$5,066 | Props total: 1046 1046
 PLK187 said:
what lightskin dude?
Keith Thurman
 5 years ago '07        #65
Pistol Peter 33 heat pts33
space
space
$26,679 | Props total: 15 15
 Got Cheeve? said:
@ dude saying on the 1st page that non-blacks were gonna hate on this dude yet the only people to hate on him have been black.

ELLsburry.
drop in the bucket...search bronners name on twitter and see how many of yall hate him

floyds ghost is going to live through adrien broner and it's going to to hunt you people hungry to see him lose even long after he retires
 07-22-2012, 03:54 PM         #66
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 S.TEX said:
kid's humble and funny without being an as*hole like floyd

ii like seeing young articulate brothers having a little fun, while keeping it respectable.
 5 years ago '09        #67
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 VictoryThagr8 said:
Ponce got robbed in that f!ght. The same Ponce who got knocked out in the 1st round by bum a.ss Juan ma Lopez. The same Ponce deal Leon who quit against gamboa.

And people actually think he can beat gamboa.
Ponce didn't get robbed. Most of those rounds were close with neither guy doing anything. It was a close f!ght that could have gone either way. Ponce didn't land enough and it cost him.
 5 years ago '09        #68
xRapHeadx 17 heat pts17
space
space
$12,268 | Props total: 1397 1397
 topballer87 said:
and when he fought quintero in espn i thought that one he also lost, check it out on youtube. I agree and remember ponce was coming up in weight in that f!ght. Against Gamboa thats the best I ahve ever seen ponce f!ght, eve then gamboa was boxing him beautifully.

Broner can not hang with Gamboa by any means, look how easily gamboa took care of ponce and made him quit and look at the gift decision broner got against ponce , i agree with you
Ali arguably lose to Ken Norton 3 times, and lost to Frazier. George Foreman KO'd both Norton and Frazier in brutal and embarrassing fashion. Ali has no chance against Foreman, right?
 5 years ago '05        #69
Hold That 103 heat pts103 OP
space
space
$36,735 | Props total: 12560 12560
 SOCIALITE said:
Yea, the one's who compare him and Floyd only looking at showmanship as a whole. Floyd holds himself like he's royalty and nobody can beat him. He talks trash about his opponents. Broner is just having a good time. Dancing and making jokes, he's not saying he's the best or disrespecting the other guys and interviewers. He's not obsessed with money either. The only things alike is they both like hip-hop and are black.
Uhm. NO.

Broner is on the same level as Floyd when it comes to the antics and sh*t talking. Of course Broner can't say he's the best because he'd be disrespecting his idol Floyd. As far as sh*tting on his opponents go, he does it at the same rate as Mayweather.. It's just the fact that Floyd is on 24/7 and way more publicized. Broner is JUST NOW getting mainstream attention on a wide scale, so expect to see it more.. I've seen him point his finger at a weigh in say "I'm gonna beat your fu*kin a.ss" when his opponent didn't say a fu*kin word or anything. Broner is a c*cky arrogant prick, but thats why his marketing will be at an all-time high. People will pay to see a c*cky arrogant as*hole that undefeated possibly lose. One reason why Floyd sells so much.

I like Broner, but make no mistake about it, he's just as arrogant and c*cky as Floyd is. And you have to be a fool to think he's not all about the money.. Wait until he clears his first 20mil payday, and he'll be on the same "If it don't make dollars it dont make sense(cents).

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

He follows the Mayweather script to a T... He just doesn't have that gift of gab that Floyd has, Broner needs to work on that. He'll get there though.

Last edited by Hold That; 07-23-2012 at 08:39 PM..
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
23 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
98 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
45 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
105 comments
24 hours ago