Jul 21 - Boyfriend Leaves Girlfriend and Two Children Behind During ‘Dark Knight’ Shooting

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
147 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
71 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Only 500 followers, catch her before she blow as a ig thot
39 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Drake Says He's With The GOAT
71 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2012, 05:27 PM         #1
33948 pageviews
352 comments

Michael_Moore 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Jul 21 - Boyfriend Leaves Girlfriend and Two Children Behind During ‘Dark Knight’ Shooting

[pic - click to view]

[video - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

http://kollegekidd.com/ne .. night-shooting

A deranged gunman walked into Colorado theatre early Friday morning for the “Dark Night” screening and opened fire on nearly 70 people.

James Holmes, 24, sent the entire theatre into hysteria as he methodologically k!lled 12 people and injured 50 others.

James Rohrs and his girlfriend appeared on CNN to discuss the tragedy. He and his girlfriend attended the screening with their two children and witnessed the mayhem that ensued.

As chaos erupted, Rohrs placed his baby son Ethan on the floor and contemplated whether to jump over a balcony. He thought to himself, “Can I jump with Ethan without him breaking his neck?”

Rohrs soon became “disoriented from the gas” and lost his son. He then tells his girlfriend to run back and grab their children.

Rohrs is too stricken with fear to save his children. He is convinced he would die if he runs back.

As his girlfriend searches for their children, he jumps from the balcony. He said he “prayed” the gunman didn’t k!ll his four month-old baby.

Rohrs said he didn’t want to run back into the theatre because he didn’t want to die and leave his children as “orphans with no parents.”

In addition to running out of the theatre, Jamie Rohrs finds his vehicle and drives away.

Luckily, Rohrs later received a call from his girlfriend Patricia informing him she and the children were okay. Patricia suffered a gunshot wound to her leg during the melee.

Rohrs proposed to his girlfriend at the hospital.
glad they made it out ok.....but he still a
[pic - click to view]

for that tho..image

[video - click to view]

Last edited by Michael_Moore; 07-21-2012 at 09:42 PM..

352 comments for "Jul 21 - Boyfriend Leaves Girlfriend and Two Children Behind During ‘Dark Knight’ Shooting"

07-21-2012, 05:30 PM         #2
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

[pic - click to view]

glad they made it out ok.....but he still a
[pic - click to view]

for that tho..

Thank you did what I didnt feel like doing.....Now everybody can shut the fu*k up and kiss my a$$.
 07-21-2012, 05:35 PM         #3
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
In addition to running out of the theatre, Jamie Rohrs finds his vehicle and drives away.

07-21-2012, 05:49 PM         #4
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:

Now he fake crying tryna fool the public. Nicca you a hoe. I didnt even know he did all that I just got annoyed by his crying and tryna talk at the same time. Shyt sounded fake as fuk. Now he gon marry her ? Of course you are she peeped yo hoe card pus*y. Bet she cant wait to tell her female friends bout his bytch a$$. Welp niccaz we got us anotha Becky on the way.

5 years ago '10        #5
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
Rohrs said he didn’t want to run back into the theatre because he didn’t want to die and leave his children as “orphans with no parents.”

Patricia suffered a gunshot wound to her leg during the melee.

Rohrs proposed to his girlfriend at the hospital.

5 years ago '12        #6
Jake2by4 
space
space
space
$1,023 | Props total: 12 12

[pic - click to view]

At this coward n*gga, glad the family safe but still

Last edited by Jake2by4; 07-21-2012 at 05:54 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #7
Young Perm 8 heat pts
space
space
$6,164 | Props total: 5557 5557
she gonn leave him for a black man ay id rise to the occasion shawty lookin a lil right mmmm
 07-21-2012, 06:10 PM         #8
*Missy*  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I thought he actually may have lost the children and girlfriend in the crowd by accident and had to run to safety away from the gun shots.......this n*gga not only put his baby down and ran away, but got in the damn car outside and drove away w/o them .
 5 years ago '08        #9
stlcardinals19 32 heat pts32
space
space
$19,054 | Props total: 4787 4787
There are not enough words to capture the complete bi*ch-assnees of this dude. My God.
 07-21-2012, 06:20 PM         #10
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 iamliko said:
How the fu*k you gonna leave your girl and kids and run.. not just a random bi*ch.. this your fu*king family.. she should leave his a.ss...

Oh she will..........Why u think he asked her to marry him ? He know its ova once she come around. Plus peep her facial expression as he continues and drags out the bi*chassness.........
 5 years ago '06        #11
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 whyarguewithgod said:
Oh she will..........Why u think he asked her to marry him ? He know its ova once she come around. Plus peep her facial expression as he continues and drags out the bi*chassness.........
 5 years ago '11        #12
Mikey c 
space
space
$1,225 | Props total: 390 390
This dude left his 4 month old baby on the ground while he ran away.

[pic - click to view]

She's stupid for staying with him because he obviously don't give a fu*k about her or the kids
 5 years ago '06        #13
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Young Perm said:
she gonn leave him for a black man ay id rise to the occasion shawty lookin a lil right mmmm
Jarell Brooks already creepin' like
 07-21-2012, 06:38 PM         #14
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AuthenticMade said:
This n*gga was like Helllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll No. I didnt sign up for this sh*t, fu*k all yall
 5 years ago '04        #15
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
Man I could never leave my wife and 2 son in a situation like that.
 07-21-2012, 06:43 PM         #16
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 killadre said:
Man I could never leave my wife and 2 son in a situation like that.

Feel me.....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '07        #17
Ghost Terp 18 heat pts18
space
space
$15,605 | Props total: 3231 3231
I can't recall ever reading or hearing about a more cowardly act
 07-21-2012, 07:03 PM         #18
Michael_Moore  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
side issue....wtf are you doing even bringing your infant kid to see Dark Knight anyways?..it's not like he'll remember it...& even if he could are those even the type of images you want being embedded in your child's subconscious? same goes for the daughter...at midnight both those kids should've been at home & in their beds....
 07-21-2012, 07:09 PM         #19
whyarguewithgod  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Michael_Moore said:
side issue....wtf are you doing even bringing your infant kid to see Dark Knight anyways?..it's not like he'll remember it...& even if he could are those even the type of images you want being embedded in your child's subconscious? same goes for the daughter...at midnight both those kids should've been at home & in their beds....

People was saying this from the get......Its a shame the story had to get worse. I mean like I said before, what was a 4 month old gonna do sit up str8 and watch the movie. If anything taking a baby woulda made you miss half the movie due to him crying and being scared from the loud azz speakers. Thats why to this day something aint adding up. Shyt seems scripted even though people did die. Shyt look at 9-11.
 5 years ago '04        #20
killadre 229 heat pts229
space
space
$20,470 | Props total: 16285 16285
 Michael_Moore said:

I didn't even know it was a midnight release.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ukrainian Fashion Model Mariya Melny Thong Bikini
24 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
52 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JR Smith passes Kobe for 12th all-time in 3 pointers made
52 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 'The Walking Dead' Fans Are Flipping Out That AMC Is Promoting Sunday'..
77 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
4 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
31 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside If big tiddies and a phat ass aren't your cup of tea, then this isn't ..
61 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
105 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy