Freeway Rick Ross Pens Letter In Response To Rapper Rick Ross' Comments On Identity Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Video inside Breaking News: Everyday Struggle W Joe Budden & Akademiks Won't Be Back..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
OT ESPN: The Worldwide Leader In Letting Deez Hoes Know W..
94 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
130 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Article inside Details in Child Sex Complaint Against Rapper 6ix9ine Contradict His ..
284 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-23-2012, 12:40 AM         #141
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I don't see how the rapper's actions can be justified at this point. After reading this I am starting to see something more sinister. What if they are using the rapper to overshadow the real man due to his exposure of the cia's involvement in selling cocaine? Like neutralizing what the real Rick Ross has to say by creating a double still pushing the same negativity that Ross once represented. So instead of the issue being CIA/Iran Contra/ Tons of Cocaine when the name Rick Ross comes up, instead all you think about is the former CO character's songs? We talk about cointelpro but only in past tense terms. Gary Webb was murdered for what he knew and made public. It's not to far fetched to think that they got someone who was involved in law enforcement and have him distracting the public from the truth. They want to shut the real Rick Ross up so we can stay ignorant of what they did/are doing to us with drugs. You know Rozay's songs but do you know how the CIA created the crack epidemic? They hate the fact that he beat the system when he was suppose to get life and they also hate the fact that he's gone str8 and tells others to as well. Maybe I'm trppin' here but maybe not.
This is one of the more idiotic posts that I have seen, you trippin' like a nerd who drank too much buttermilk.

Freeway Rick didn't expose the C.I.A, a white boy Gary Webb did, read Dark Alliance.

Freeway Rick didn't beat the system he snitched on his connect and got a reduced sentence.

If you are foolish to believe that you can work as a C.O. for a little over a year at the age of 19 in an Intake Facility and Cointelpro recruits you in 2006 to distract somebody from the words of a snitch then you are delusional.

Stop being a conspiracy-weirdo, Rozay just picked the name of a random
drug-dealer/gangster just like Sigel, Capone Noreiga, Yo Gotti, MGK, and all these other rappers ain't nothing sinister about it.

The only people who stut this mess is blog geeks on Boxden.com, do you think it's by accident that the streets and these rappers from the streets could care less about your teen employment history but Nerds obsess over it?

The industry is filled with street dudes that ain't tripping so if they ain't tripping then the only people that should trip are the Kreayshawns, Emenims, or Tylers of the world.
 07-23-2012, 12:44 PM         #142
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 2totimes said:
ur not a fraud cuz you take on someone else name. ur a fraud when u act like you didnt know someone had the name before you starting going by the exact same name.
/thread. ross is a fraud for acting like he NEVER heard of RICK ROSS, for lying about being a CO, for lying about being an ALL AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER, and for being a fraud in general...n*ggas in here have no logic and try to defend blatant identity theft
 5 years ago '11        #143
SClass 9 heat pts
space
space
$4,395 | Props total: 4998 4998
a lot of rappers use old gangster names tho
 5 years ago '04        #144
AntoineDM 4 heat pts
space
space
$1,273 | Props total: 23 23
Rick Ross is the name Freeway rick was born with it's his name
 07-23-2012, 07:39 PM         #145
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madeulook said:
/thread. ross is a fraud for acting like he NEVER heard of RICK ROSS, for lying about being a CO, for lying about being an ALL AMERICAN FOOTBALL PLAYER, and for being a fraud in general...n*ggas in here have no logic and try to defend blatant identity theft
You seem to be confused about what identity theft means...
 5 years ago '06        #146
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
My friend is a graphic designer.. I helped him come up with the name "City of Filth." It's a Long Beach independent clothing line. After college we went separate ways.. Still in contact with one another and still apart of the crew. My friend got really close to Kurropts little cousin Roscoe from DPG. Freeway Ricky is really good friends with Roscoe... Anyways My friend is being financed by Freeway Ricky, and the dude doesn't even go by that name. He calls himself Rick Ross. So since I heard about this a few years ago- my opinion is biased. But I believe Freeway Ricky has had his image/ name stolen. So I think Freeway Ricky should get broken off.
 5 years ago '06        #147
PHITILLIDIE 1 heat pts
space
space
$426 | Props total: 1 1
50 Cent stole the name 50 Cent right??/ I heard that a lot when Fiff and Game were beefing.
 07-24-2012, 12:18 AM         #148
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 One Gud Cide said:
You seem to be confused about what identity theft means...
you little pedantic bi*ch...u know exactly what i meant
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Who is she!!
34 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
99 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
65 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
152 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
57 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Bannon looks like a DISHEVELED DRUNK that wondered on stage
14 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Video inside Drink Champs: Jim Jones (4 hours long)
65 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
25 comments
2 days ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy