Freeway Rick Ross Pens Letter In Response To Rapper Rick Ross' Comments On Identity Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
34 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 17 - Do You Do These 5 Things W ur Cellphone That Health Officials..
28 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Peewee Longway chain supposedly snatched in Macon, Georgia
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL They Used A Piece Of Paper To Measure A First Down, Twitter Going Nuts
67 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #121
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,193 | Props total: 11487 11487
 bigree61 said:
n*gga he grew a beard to look like that man

a C.O rapping about being out on bond

aint agree with that beard aspect, never.

Taking the name, well yeah, thats obvious, but a beard, nah fu*k that. They was growin them beards out here, not just the rapper. They all wasnt bitin Freeway.
 5 years ago '08        #122
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,583 | Props total: 17257 17257
William “Rozay” Robert’

Get em Rick Ross
 5 years ago '08        #123
Datboitrill 18 heat pts18
space
space
$3,214 | Props total: 1693 1693
The question is when was Rozay a C.o. and for how long? Does he still do it part tyme? Studio session from 12-4 work at the county 5-2am? Are we gonna act like C.O.s aren't the most fu*k up officers ever ? Are we gonna act like the movie trainig.day wasn't about dirty cops? Yea it was a movie but sh*t like that does happen and I have gettin hear symbidy from Mia say Ross was fake hell I bought the mi yayoo movie that Ross himself hosted and knew the sum of the people. Involved yea he lied about working as a C.o. but who wouldn't? Yall n*ggas are lying if u say Ud b honest about that stuff smh wen yall drop an album I wanna hear it and on the intro I want Ur mother on.it telling me exactly.wat u been thru before u even get on the Mic
 5 years ago '10        #124
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
Rick Ross still expecting the govt to rule in his favor when he exposed the cia for flooding and poisoning the streets with crack

Either give it up or handle your bizz. This is still surreal to me tho, battling in court with an co turned kingpin rapper which imitates your life and raps under your name.

Imagine that

the real william roberts after working for the law

[video - click to view]

you are NOT Rick Ross

How ironic it would be if Ross still got pull in The D and had ralse's bus fu*ked up as a warning? LLH

Last edited by Trilluminati GA; 07-22-2012 at 02:45 PM..
 07-22-2012, 02:43 PM         #125
One Gud Cide 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this sh*t is just embarassing now move on there's nothing you can do. you know how many thousands of people are named rick ross? do you have beards trademarked?
 5 years ago '11        #126
DRAGONFLY JONES 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,051 | Props total: 3204 3204
 wtr1906 said:
I hear what n*ggas are saying but why ain't no issue with Noreaga, Capone, 50 Cent, Irv and Yo Gotti, the list goes on and on???? I'm just saying
none of them are tellin the artist to cease and desist and went as far as going to court to stop from using their name either

just total disrespect to use a mans government name after he asks u to stop..and i woulda put a paid bullet in his a.ss by now

and William “Rozay” Robert’ ..the real rick said fu*kit ima change the name for u bi*ch

Last edited by DRAGONFLY JONES; 07-22-2012 at 03:10 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #127
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 BluCupShawty said:
Rick Ross still expecting the govt to rule in his favor when he exposed the cia for flooding and poisoning the streets with crack

Either give it up or handle your bizz. This is still surreal to me tho, battling in court with an co turned kingpin rapper which imitates your life and raps under your name.

Imagine that

the real william roberts after working for the law

you are NOT Rick Ross

How ironic it would be if Ross still got pull in The D and had ralse's bus fu*ked up as a warning? LLH
the conspiracy theorist in me says this could be true. Suge and Trick Trick are supposedly good friends too.
 07-22-2012, 03:29 PM         #128
KingoBling 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
so you think Freeway Ricky deserves money?

I dont get that one either.

And I personally dont get how an OG, wants the limelight like this. Thats what this is about, being in the loop, IMO.

All due respect to the OG, he did it on a level, that few have seen. But that was then, and this is just rap music. Dont nobody wanna hear you.

what are you williams boyfriend or what

if never seen someone reply to everyone who says something negative about another man.
 5 years ago '09        #129
SmashSS 3 heat pts
space
space
$320 | Props total: 97 97
 tupacnasfan said:
Except that the fake ross lives in miami.
Yeah... If he was from LA he would be dead by now.
 5 years ago '10        #130
marx1684 
space
space
$4,836 | Props total: 4980 4980
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I don't see how the rapper's actions can be justified at this point. After reading this I am starting to see something more sinister. What if they are using the rapper to overshadow the real man due to his exposure of the cia's involvement in selling cocaine? Like neutralizing what the real Rick Ross has to say by creating a double still pushing the same negativity that Ross once represented. So instead of the issue being CIA/Iran Contra/ Tons of Cocaine when the name Rick Ross comes up, instead all you think about is the former CO character's songs? We talk about cointelpro but only in past tense terms. Gary Webb was murdered for what he knew and made public. It's not to far fetched to think that they got someone who was involved in law enforcement and have him distracting the public from the truth. They want to shut the real Rick Ross up so we can stay ignorant of what they did/are doing to us with drugs. You know Rozay's songs but do you know how the CIA created the crack epidemic? They hate the fact that he beat the system when he was suppose to get life and they also hate the fact that he's gone str8 and tells others to as well. Maybe I'm trppin' here but maybe not.
No. Not trippin. Not at all.
 5 years ago '05        #131
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
 tupacnasfan said:
Not really, MMG maybe frauds, but at least they have talent.
no that's what im saying they are fraud with no talent wale is the best one and he is mediocre the rest just suck
 07-22-2012, 03:59 PM         #132
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Imagine that would be.

At Least the cocaine era saved miami from bankuptcy, the crack era ruined los angeles forever.
ME thinks u still living in the crack era ???

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '12        #133
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
 KingoBling said:

what are you williams boyfriend or what

if never seen someone reply to everyone who says something negative about another man.
so debatin on sh*t, makes you think of gay sh*t?

Go throw on some Ocean and sh*t and go that way.

Ol forrest gump motherfu*ker.
 07-22-2012, 04:55 PM         #134
OnlyOriginality 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Blacknitro said:
DAMN. All this time I thought Freeway Ricky from Miami. I didn't know he was from LA. I just looked at his wiki page aswell. Kreayshawn is from Oakland. I guess being from Cali, she may have been mad to see a cali legend being copied like that and that's what led to that diss.

Either way, fu*k both Rick Ross and Freeway Ricky.

I find it hilarious that Freeway Ricky committed/sponsored all of that evil and thinks he is immune to receiving evil as well. His name and image being hijacked is karma like a mothafucca.
 07-22-2012, 05:39 PM         #135
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
that's your opinion, but at least MMG is better than the dreadfuL G-Unit.

and they have far more talent.

Definitely crack...
 07-22-2012, 09:13 PM         #136
DaFlavamensavor 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
BOOO FREEWAY RICKY .....IS HE SUEING PHILADELPHIA FREEWAY ALSO ...OH i guess not he not making any real money
 5 years ago '07        #137
foshogg 
space
space
space
$129 | Props total: 0 0
I respect the real Rick Ross. I'm not naive enough to think that Rozay just pulled that name out of thin air either. I think if Rozay was a real n*gga he woulda juz gave Rick Ross an allowance or sumthin, just out of respect.

But if Rick Ross really thinks a court of law is gonna recognize the publicity right of a convicted drug dealer, him, and his lawyer are out of they rabbit a$$ minds.
 5 years ago '07        #138
Barnone254 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$4,670 | Props total: 1165 1165
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I don't see how the rapper's actions can be justified at this point. After reading this I am starting to see something more sinister. What if they are using the rapper to overshadow the real man due to his exposure of the cia's involvement in selling cocaine? Like neutralizing what the real Rick Ross has to say by creating a double still pushing the same negativity that Ross once represented. So instead of the issue being CIA/Iran Contra/ Tons of Cocaine when the name Rick Ross comes up, instead all you think about is the former CO character's songs? We talk about cointelpro but only in past tense terms. Gary Webb was murdered for what he knew and made public. It's not to far fetched to think that they got someone who was involved in law enforcement and have him distracting the public from the truth. They want to shut the real Rick Ross up so we can stay ignorant of what they did/are doing to us with drugs. You know Rozay's songs but do you know how the CIA created the crack epidemic? They hate the fact that he beat the system when he was suppose to get life and they also hate the fact that he's gone str8 and tells others to as well. Maybe I'm trppin' here but maybe not.
 5 years ago '05        #139
GROUCHCARTEL 97 heat pts97
space
space
$4,294 | Props total: 5 5
One is an imposter and the other is responsible for making addicts of thousands of people and destroying families..There is no sympathetic figure here..However if you gonna ostracize Rick Ross for stealing the name of a genuine gangsta then you can say the same for 50 Cent who stole the name of a legendary stick up kid from Brooklyn also.Sh*t happens..
 5 years ago '10        #140
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,878 | Props total: 13677 13677
 DEDOS said:
Im Screaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaming

Co's cant hold me back! Noooooooooo

Home      

most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
130 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
104 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
114 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
48 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
64 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
187 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Ultimate mugen build(tell me the characters and Ill build you a custom game)
49 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
When Popeyes runs out of chicken
96 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy