Freeway Rick Ross Pens Letter In Response To Rapper Rick Ross' Comments On Identity Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
202 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
58 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Jay Z's Tidal Is Running Out Of Cash & On Verge Of Bankruptcy, Lost $36..
96 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Lonzo Ball still disrespecting Nas
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #101
Deniro732 8 heat pts
space
space
$13,621 | Props total: 2468 2468
it's fu*ked up but true..although it's true ross is a rapper and it isn't so much his image that sells..atleast to me and fans of his music that I know..it's the fact that the music has dope beats and is catchy as a muthafu*ka..ross drops bangers
 5 years ago '05        #102
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,630 | Props total: 13706 13706
 44wade said:
With all due respect to the the OG, but you was Freeway Ricky Ross, not Rick Ross. I seen the documentaries about you before Rick Ross blew up, or I even knew who he was.

Not one time on them A & E specials did they say Rick Ross, just Freeway Ricky.
This dumbass actin like Rick Ross and Freeway Ricky Ross ain't the same thing.
 07-22-2012, 11:26 AM         #103
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '06        #104
Special Edd 167 heat pts167
space
space
$26,604 | Props total: 8847 8847
you really think he used rick ross name to get big? LMAO!!!!

NO ONE KNEW OF FREEWAY RICK ROSS UNTIL THEN. ASK ANYONE. IF SOME ONE TOLD YOU THEY KNEW ABOUT THE REAL RICK ROSS BEFORE THAT IS A LIAR

ROSS DIDNT KNOW HE WAS GETTING OUT OF JAIL

JIM JONES IS A FRAUD TOO HUH LOL

YOU n*ggaS JUST HATE TOO MUCH ITS SAD.
 5 years ago '05        #105
ice wolf 515 heat pts515
space
space
$9,299 | Props total: 5486 5486
The REAL Rick Ross deserves a pay check from the fat/fake Rick Ross.

At least a millie.

I'm a Rozay fan, but dude is the real life CB4.
 07-22-2012, 11:52 AM         #106
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
This n*gga Ricky be lookin' like my uncle
& Really? n*ggas in here didnt know who Freeway Ricky Ross was before the rapper came out?
He was one of the biggest drug dealers in US history!
You know how many fuhking freestyles I done heard where someone I knew would name drop that man? lol And he was all the way in Cali.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-22-2012 at 11:59 AM..
 07-22-2012, 11:56 AM         #107
upandcumingband 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
fu*k freeway ricky hes hot a snitch i dont support anyone who got locked and snitches on they connect

#Salute to ricky rozay he was a co but atleast he aint hot
 5 years ago '04        #108
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,120 | Props total: 4419 4419
 druberkley said:
i guess Nore is a fraud, capone is a fraud, freeway is a fraud, 50cent is a fraude, scareface a fraud... nas called himself escobar that n*gga a fraud too,
ALL FRAUDS! They're ALL FRAUDSSSSSSS
ur not a fraud cuz you take on someone else name. ur a fraud when u act like you didnt know someone had the name before you starting going by the exact same name.
 5 years ago '12        #109
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
 Y.G. said:
This dumbass actin like Rick Ross and Freeway Ricky Ross ain't the same thing.
YG huh?

Some west coast bias?

Whatever, tomato-tomatoe, who cares, at the end of the day, I dont think Freeway Ricky, deserves a paycheck off this mans music, off a lawsuit.

Should the rapper pay respect to the OG, of course. And not just for the name, IMO, but a person like me, will always respect any man who has to spend that much time behind bars(within reason,not no pedo's etc...), off GP.
 5 years ago '11        #110
JetSetter22 9 heat pts
space
space
$1,444 | Props total: 1466 1466
 daman729 said:
so was jay a don and was he ridin on and cappin n*ggas like he said in his tracks?

Was icecube robbing dudes at gunpoint and sh*t like he has in is videos?

Was biggie k!lling people over drug money like he said in his raps?

Was master p shooting fully auto's at cops?

Was dr dre a gangsta? Even though he was back up dancer.

Was pac gangsta like he said, even though he was a fake blood and went to a good school and studied ballet?

My point exactly. You're mentality is biased and demented. This sh*t is entertainment. You dont know what the fu*k ross did in his past as far as drugs. All you know is dude was a co when he was a teen and keep the job for not even a year. In a drug city like dade, you got tons of dudes who take a co job just to get connects. ITS FACT. Yall are so dam brainwashed that yall call out dudes like ross, wayne, etc, when some of the very n*ggas yall be prasing from the 90s,etc were doing the same exact sh*t. Just think about those rappers I named in this comments. None of these dudes did the sh*t they said. So why aint you saying sh*t about them? Its a double standard. This is what happens when people cant think critically or atleast judge all aspects.

Only reason freeway want money is cause ross hot right now. Hes not suing the other freeway rapper is he? Remember him? The one a.ssociated with jayz. Why is that? Its cause he aint makin sh*t and the real rick ross cant capitalize off of it.The same sh*t happened to 50. He had a lawsuit pulled on him by kelvin martin's family who was the real 50cent but no one say sh*t about that. Do you see noreaga, al capone's family, bugsy sigeal's family, Frank whites family suing rappers for reparations money? NO. All these dudes has names taken from rappers. Including more.

The real rick ross wants a cut cause he thinks ross made money of his name. Most of these n*ggas didnt even know who the real rick ross was until after the 50 beef. Ross( the rapper) could have had a name like "Ronny Jones" or some sh*t and he still would have gotten paid if his music was still good. Name aint got sh*t to do with, especially if you get as much hate as a rapper like ross does.

Freeway just needs to give this sh*t up cause a judge is not going to let him win.
 5 years ago '04        #111
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
$4,020 | Props total: 388 388
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I don't see how the rapper's actions can be justified at this point. After reading this I am starting to see something more sinister. What if they are using the rapper to overshadow the real man due to his exposure of the cia's involvement in selling cocaine? Like neutralizing what the real Rick Ross has to say by creating a double still pushing the same negativity that Ross once represented. So instead of the issue being CIA/Iran Contra/ Tons of Cocaine when the name Rick Ross comes up, instead all you think about is the former CO character's songs? We talk about cointelpro but only in past tense terms. Gary Webb was murdered for what he knew and made public. It's not to far fetched to think that they got someone who was involved in law enforcement and have him distracting the public from the truth. They want to shut the real Rick Ross up so we can stay ignorant of what they did/are doing to us with drugs. You know Rozay's songs but do you know how the CIA created the crack epidemic? They hate the fact that he beat the system when he was suppose to get life and they also hate the fact that he's gone str8 and tells others to as well. Maybe I'm trppin' here but maybe not.

damn... didnt think about it like that... gotta point.. could be...

but as far as what Freeway Ricky was talking about, I think he needs to quit bringing up that minor stuff thats plausible like how he mentions the crip stuff in Ross songs and that Louis V comment... all thats plausible. But how in the hell can somebody in these threads REALLY think that just b/c the real Ricky Ross was never mentioned as RICK ROSS that the rapper didnt get his name from him...
 5 years ago '06        #112
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,036 | Props total: 18801 18801
man, it's good Freeway Rick... we know who the name's progenitor was and who the real is.. no need to sweat that hack down in Miami...
 5 years ago '04        #113
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
fu*k freeway ricky anyways, he's still a snitch and no better than the fraud that he's suining, he's still the same old ross that hired the CIA to do his dirty work.
dawg... you got the story f**ked up... Ricky Ross didnt HIRE a CIA agent... his CONNECT was the CIA... he was setup from jump...
 5 years ago '12        #114
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,080 | Props total: 11319 11319
 bigdog232 said:
damn... didnt think about it like that... gotta point.. could be...

but as far as what Freeway Ricky was talking about, I think he needs to quit bringing up that minor stuff thats plausible like how he mentions the crip stuff in Ross songs and that Louis V comment... all thats plausible. But how in the hell can somebody in these threads REALLY think that just b/c the real Ricky Ross was never mentioned as RICK ROSS that the rapper didnt get his name from him...
That wasnt the point.

Point was that its funny to me, and maybe only me, that a man who by most accounts that have been documented has gone by something else than just simply Rick Ross, and whose given name on his birth certificate, as Ricky Ross, now wants to be known as simply Rick Ross.

Why? IMO, because of a lawsuit he has. My name is Joey, and people call me Joe sometimes I get that, but if my name is Joey on my birth certificate, can I sue someone for calling themselves Joe?
 5 years ago '04        #115
bigdog232 2 heat pts
space
space
at the end of the day though, the lamest shyt Rick Ross the rapper did was lie about being a C.O. ... like it was a bad thing or something... that shyt was a job...
 5 years ago '06        #116
Stupid Fresh 183 heat pts183
space
space
$24,223 | Props total: 5030 5030
Freeway was cool with it when Ross was an unknown

I remember

Just like he's cool with freeway right now but the moment freeway comes back on the same or makes some real money the real Rick Ross will sue him too
 07-22-2012, 01:17 PM         #117
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigjoshi2002 said:
I don't see how the rapper's actions can be justified at this point. After reading this I am starting to see something more sinister. What if they are using the rapper to overshadow the real man due to his exposure of the cia's involvement in selling cocaine? Like neutralizing what the real Rick Ross has to say by creating a double still pushing the same negativity that Ross once represented. So instead of the issue being CIA/Iran Contra/ Tons of Cocaine when the name Rick Ross comes up, instead all you think about is the former CO character's songs? We talk about cointelpro but only in past tense terms. Gary Webb was murdered for what he knew and made public. It's not to far fetched to think that they got someone who was involved in law enforcement and have him distracting the public from the truth. They want to shut the real Rick Ross up so we can stay ignorant of what they did/are doing to us with drugs. You know Rozay's songs but do you know how the CIA created the crack epidemic? They hate the fact that he beat the system when he was suppose to get life and they also hate the fact that he's gone str8 and tells others to as well. Maybe I'm trppin' here but maybe not.

any black man from the hood know's this

and to add on top of that he is also used as a prop to control hip hop

why go and get a real n*gga out the hood when you can make one up
rap will be all white by 2025

they did not want a n*gga like gucci mane runnig rap and being a role modle for white boys and corny n*gga from the burbs

once hanna montana said gucci and OJ was her favorite rapper's they had to end them n*ggas
and get get their boy out there

gucci went in and out the joint, juice just went ghost and ross was shoved down people throat's
 07-22-2012, 01:21 PM         #118
bigree61 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 44wade said:
That wasnt the point.

Point was that its funny to me, and maybe only me, that a man who by most accounts that have been documented has gone by something else than just simply Rick Ross, and whose given name on his birth certificate, as Ricky Ross, now wants to be known as simply Rick Ross.

Why? IMO, because of a lawsuit he has. My name is Joey, and people call me Joe sometimes I get that, but if my name is Joey on my birth certificate, can I sue someone for calling themselves Joe?
n*gga he grew a beard to look like that man

a C.O rapping about being out on bond
 5 years ago '09        #119
SmashSS 3 heat pts
space
space
$316 | Props total: 94 94
Some of you guys are taking it by the wrong way. The real Rick Ross are claiming that the rapper "stole" his whole persona, not just the name. Ross, the rapper, created a character that is exactly like Freeway Rick Ross in real life, and the rapper has been braggin about it as he was what hes saying, wich we all know is not true.
 07-22-2012, 01:30 PM         #120
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 bigree61 said:
n*gga he grew a beard to look like that man

a C.O rapping about being out on bond

Home      

most viewed right now
Pineapple Pwussy 🍍 😻
41 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
216 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Guy programs old Chuck E Cheese Animatronics to perform Pop Lock and Drop It
38 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Whoo Kid says 50 Cent used to be out here beatin up random drug dealers
145 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fake Ashanti Look WAAY BADDER Than The Real Ashanti
36 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
137 comments
24 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
male rape survivor talks about how he got raped twice
55 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
191 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy