Freeway Rick Ross Pens Letter In Response To Rapper Rick Ross' Comments On Identity Lawsuit

most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
68 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Akademiks: If you see EDS next year it won't be with me and Joe unless we get ..
60 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Fan Draws life like Picture Of Joe Budden
53 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA 5 Players Who Were Lebron Before Lebron
52 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #81
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
 44wade said:
With all due respect to the the OG, but you was Freeway Ricky Ross, not Rick Ross. I seen the documentaries about you before Rick Ross blew up, or I even knew who he was.

Not one time on them A & E specials did they say Rick Ross, just Freeway Ricky.
i do not believe you are that stupid. rick ross ricky ross same damn thing.

ross stole the og boss' name and u know it. all ross do is lie. proof is on the newest track he has out called real n*ggaz. he rapping on a track about being real is a lie.

n*gga said he wasnt a co, then when evidence comes out n*gga says he never said he wasnt a co.

n*gga has a george washington tatoo on his chest bro. for real?

he took the name rose' alcohol name and calls himself rozay.

he took mercedes maybach name as his company name

all this n*gga does is talk about cocaine and its just a coinky dink that he got the name rick ross from playing football. lolollololololol

n*ggas can go on n on like erykah badu but i think u get the point of william fraud roberts
 5 years ago '04        #82
PrisonRules 70 heat pts70
space
space
$26,131 | Props total: 4527 4527
i wonder is scarface got his name while playing football in high school.
 07-22-2012, 04:59 AM         #83
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
EVERYDAY I'M HUSTLIN....

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #84
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
$4,466 | Props total: 293 293
 ROMEorHEAT said:
Let me get this str8. The Real Ross is explaining why he is upset with William and you dudes are STILL hating the REAL guy??... Hold on, I get that authenticity, integrity, and substance are void in today's rap game but this is BEYOND baffeling...

The fact that we, as a genre, let this slide is wild. Just because your favorite rappers co-sign fake Ross (some of mine 2) doesn't mean it should be allowed. I get that it is SIMPLY entertainment but isn't the "realness" what separated us from the rest of them (musically)?

Thx BX
 5 years ago '04        #85
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 44wade said:
- in his own wiki page, no rick ross.

In the reports filed for the August 19 edition of the San Jose Mercury News, Gary Webb looks back to the origins of crack cocaine use in Los Angeles. Just as the invention of crack was bringing cocaine out of the parlors and clubs of the elite and into poor urban neighborhoods, a young Ricky Ross used his connections to the Crips organization in L.A. on the one hand, and to Nicaraguan suppliers with unbelievably low-priced cocaine on the other to become the king of the crack business. A former L.A. narcotics officer tells Webb of Ross that “…there’s no telling how many tens of thousands of people he touched. He’s responsible for a major cancer that still hasn’t stopped spreading.” Through Ross, the Contras and their North American allies were able to pour tons of cocaine into the streets of L.A. to fund their war.

- excerpt from article he mentions in letter - Ricky Ross

The Mercury News broke new ground by making available not only the articles, but much of the supporting documentation - legal affidavits, court filings, charts, diagrams and interview transcripts.
But a key document that appears to undercut one of the series' central contentions is made available on the Internet site in heavily edited form with contradictory material left out.
That document is the court testimony of convicted drug dealer Oscar Danilo Blandon. The paper's stories lean heavily on Blandon's testimony in the recent cocaine trafficking trial of Los Angeles drug dealer "Freeway" Ricky Ross in San Diego

- another article

The mans birth name is Ricky Donnell Ross

at the end of the day its just semantics, but the man was known as Freeway Rick, Freeway Ricky, Ricky Ross.

I know its just a y at the end of a name, its just funny to me, how he wants to disregard what he was called, in the media, the whole time, and wants to be known as Rick Ross. Maybe its just me that sees that, or cares I guess.
You're an idiot B and really reaching lol. The man's birth name is Rick Ross and you still trying to argue? Sound like a female. Emotion and no logic.
 5 years ago '04        #86
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 44wade said:
i feel like that dude in state property 2 that hates to say sh*t twice.

What I just say?

Dog, I linked the mans wiki, i linked the articles he mentioned, his given name is Ricky.

Like I said in another post, if his momma or his homeboy called him Rick Ross, how am I suppose to know?
You can't be serious. The man was all in the news and media in the 90s when he got busted. Most people involved with the rap world and cognizant of the drug world, knew his name back then. You must get paid to do this.
 5 years ago '04        #87
VerballyAbusive 
space
space
space
 44wade said:
fu*k it.

tried to be reasonable.

Rick Ross took the fu*kin OG's name and aint sh*t he could do about it.

That fu*kin Fat Fraudulent Fake soft a.ss pus*y took a Cali OG's fu*kin damn given birf name, stole his fu*kin image, and wears that sh*t daily, and is gettin money to this day in this mans back yard.

Rick Ross owe the Real Rick Ross all his money, but he probably wont get a penny, because you cant profit off crime. But Ross should given him MMG off principle.
Trollin
 5 years ago '04        #88
slimyellow 4 heat pts
space
space
$13,119 | Props total: 1151 1151
n*ggas mad Rozay out here shinin' on em... If the n*gga is so fraudulent then why is the majority of the rap world still fu*kin with em?
 07-22-2012, 08:30 AM         #89
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lol it is weird when u think about him having this dudes name tatood on him but william roberts clearly took his name and idenity its obvious

[video - click to view]

07-22-2012, 08:39 AM         #90
Hiphopnetwork 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 slimyellow said:
n*ggas mad Rozay out here shinin' on em... If the n*gga is so fraudulent then why is the majority of the rap world still fu*kin with em?
Bekuzz he's popular as fu*k u idiot most r*pers don't give a fu*k if u spend ur whole life dirt poor n u get a chance to have rick ross on ur song u gonna turn it down knowing it'll prob blow in the mainstream? Rap game got no morals no more they just tryna get paid that's why u hear all theese songs about hustlin now and how awesome n glorious it is they don't rap about the downside of hustlin so younging kno its a sh*ttty way to get money kuz of everything that comes with it n things u gotta do
 5 years ago '11        #91
Wes10 1 heat pts
space
space
$573 | Props total: 178 178
 DEDOS said:
this is a sad when a correctional officer who locking up drug dealers is running with the persona of a drug kingpin
a C.O. doesnt look ANYONE up........

Last edited by Wes10; 07-22-2012 at 08:59 AM..
 5 years ago '07        #92
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,963 | Props total: 5879 5879
 44wade said:
ya mean, Freeway Ricky's lawsuit or allegations.

He usually deflects questions, by saying he dont know who dude is. That seems to get people more mad though at the situation.

Is that what you mean?
Deflects the questions??
[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '05        #93
druberkley 3 heat pts
space
space
$581 | Props total: 290 290
i guess Nore is a fraud, capone is a fraud, freeway is a fraud, 50cent is a fraude, scareface a fraud... nas called himself escobar that n*gga a fraud too,
ALL FRAUDS! They're ALL FRAUDSSSSSSS

Last edited by druberkley; 07-22-2012 at 09:28 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #94
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 3855 3855
Sometimes in the past I've bumped Rozay's music cause the beats go hard but in the back of my mind I always think this guy is a liar and a fake only. That's not to say he's not talented by any means. His voice is dope, he knows how to write dope songs, he had catchy hooks and good delivery. I just think he took the wrong route with his whole career and I'd probably like him more if I saw him as more authentic...
 5 years ago '04        #95
knowughetto 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,430 | Props total: 11 11
44 Wade is taking this sh*t too serious, and I don't know why people are still arguing with him..
 5 years ago '04        #96
biscuit 66 heat pts66
space
space
$19,280 | Props total: 3855 3855
 druberkley said:
i guess Nore is a fraud, capone is a fraud, freeway is a fraud, 50cent is a fraude, scareface a fraud... nas called himself escobar that n*gga a fraud too,
ALL FRAUDS! They're ALL FRAUDSSSSSSS
To a degree you're right just for the sake of the names they use but none of them were corrections officers or affiliated with the law in that capacity.
 5 years ago '10        #97
VeX 
space
space
$3,718 | Props total: 43 43
 slimyellow said:
the majority of the rap world are also frauds
 5 years ago '08        #98
EMER1TUS 11 heat pts11
space
space
$34,768 | Props total: 12264 12264
 44wade said:
so you think Freeway Ricky deserves money?

I dont get that one either.

And I personally dont get how an OG, wants the limelight like this. Thats what this is about, being in the loop, IMO.

All due respect to the OG, he did it on a level, that few have seen. But that was then, and this is just rap music. Dont nobody wanna hear you.
Freeway Ricky was locked up for a grip. Is he trying to get money out of this, yes but at the same time you have to be living under a rock to to not see that Rick Ross stole is his image.
 5 years ago '06        #99
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,237 | Props total: 1725 1725
 daman729 said:
Was pac gangsta like he said, even though he was a fake blood and went to a good school and studied ballet?
gansgta like he said? fake blood? 2pac didn't claim anything.
 5 years ago '05        #100
mistadontplay 
space
space
$2,779 | Props total: 1 1
freeway ricky ross and rick ross is the same person. kids dont know that though. fat man officer ricky did take this guys name and use it to get famous which is wrong he was a C/O that trick daddy brought on and fat man carried him also rick ross is a fat bi*ch he really cant rap and just sounds fat when he raps always gruntin and sh*t then his team is wack Wale is the only one who does ok and I am from DC and i am not sayin he is that great he just got better. But Meek Mills and them other guys suck his whole team is fraud even wale cuz he aint even from DC he from MD like Montgomery County or something and that's where most of the softies come from, just like ross wale wasnt out here like that no one knew who he was until he came out with Nike Boots. and just like aint no one knew who ross was til trick daddy brought him into the game. MMG = Fraud City
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
46 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
26 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Star Wars Last Jedi Spoiler review
82 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
126 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Lil Duval with the joke of the year
57 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Jeezy - Pressure (Official Album Anticipation/Discussion Thread) 12/15
347 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
50 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy