Freeway Rick Ross Pens Letter In Response To Rapper Rick Ross' Comments On Identity Lawsuit

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
73 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
35 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA JAYSON TATUMS CAREER IS OFFICIALLY OVER :mjdamn:
54 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Breakfast Club interviews Lavar Ball & Sons On Family Business, Discipline..
82 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #61
FreTwhY 
space
space
$480 | Props total: 26 26
This n*gga still in ross threds defending ross like a
fu*king groupie lls nobody give a fu*k about no gotdam
Boobie miles boyz or whtever they name is fu*k rick fat a.ss
757 bad newz reppa and i aint no white nerd in the burbs either ..
 5 years ago '05        #62
JimDinO77 14 heat pts14
space
space
$22,095 | Props total: 4229 4229
n*ggas recognize him... respect him as an OG... why is he still riding this n*gga d!ck trying to get a quick buck
 5 years ago '04        #63
hardcopyhc 
space
space
$1,291 | Props total: 155 155
Just another n*gga looking for a hand out. So what if he used your name. Would it mean more if he said shout out to Freeway Ricky or is it about the money?
 5 years ago '12        #64
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,463 | Props total: 12980 12980
 JuiceDigaho said:
thats the problem with hip hop fans today, they dont care if their music is genuine.

So you love this fool's music even though he's rapping about a life he's clearly not about???

fu*k ROSS

Nas - Life is Good for all my 'trapped in the 90's' dudes who still care about genuine lyrics
so was jay a don and was he ridin on and cappin n*ggas like he said in his tracks?

Was icecube robbing dudes at gunpoint and sh*t like he has in is videos?

Was biggie k!lling people over drug money like he said in his raps?

Was master p shooting fully auto's at cops?

Was dr dre a gangsta? Even though he was back up dancer.

Was pac gangsta like he said, even though he was a fake blood and went to a good school and studied ballet?

My point exactly. You're mentality is biased and demented. This sh*t is entertainment. You dont know what the fu*k ross did in his past as far as drugs. All you know is dude was a co when he was a teen and keep the job for not even a year. In a drug city like dade, you got tons of dudes who take a co job just to get connects. ITS FACT. Yall are so dam brainwashed that yall call out dudes like ross, wayne, etc, when some of the very n*ggas yall be prasing from the 90s,etc were doing the same exact sh*t. Just think about those rappers I named in this comments. None of these dudes did the sh*t they said. So why aint you saying sh*t about them? Its a double standard. This is what happens when people cant think critically or atleast judge all aspects.

Only reason freeway want money is cause ross hot right now. Hes not suing the other freeway rapper is he? Remember him? The one a.ssociated with jayz. Why is that? Its cause he aint makin sh*t and the real rick ross cant capitalize off of it.The same sh*t happened to 50. He had a lawsuit pulled on him by kelvin martin's family who was the real 50cent but no one say sh*t about that. Do you see noreaga, al capone's family, bugsy sigeal's family, Frank whites family suing rappers for reparations money? NO. All these dudes has names taken from rappers. Including more.

The real rick ross wants a cut cause he thinks ross made money of his name. Most of these n*ggas didnt even know who the real rick ross was until after the 50 beef. Ross( the rapper) could have had a name like "Ronny Jones" or some sh*t and he still would have gotten paid if his music was still good. Name aint got sh*t to do with, especially if you get as much hate as a rapper like ross does.

Freeway just needs to give this sh*t up cause a judge is not going to let him win.

Last edited by daman729; 07-22-2012 at 12:46 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #65
Mysonne 1 heat pts
space
space
$14,831 | Props total: 2 2
My rap name gonna be William Roberts the 2nd lol
 5 years ago '05        #66
Str8 outta Cuse 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,515 | Props total: 49 49
The power that some hot beats with a hot flow has over people.

I fu*k with Rick Ross the rapper musically but after that we all know this guy is a fraud. Anyone making this out to be something different or more complicated must feel like Rick Ross's music saved their lives and they're so delusional that nothing will bring them back to reality.
 5 years ago '05        #67
THaXcEpTiOnAL1 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,879 | Props total: 240 240
 44wade said:
Dude is talking about TV and sh*t, I didnt write his letter he did, he is the one bringing up the documentaries and sh*t.

Docs, that I seen and remember, it was Freeway Ricky, they never said Rick Ross, not one fu*kin time.

Now, if his momma called him Rick, how the fu*k would I know, Im just sayin in the sh*t he himself brought up.
this n*gga....
so n*ggas don't have nicknames?
his name couldn't be rick ross, and nickname be freeway ricky?
 5 years ago '07        #68
wtr1906 45 heat pts45
space
space
$17,725 | Props total: 4479 4479
I hear what n*ggas are saying but why ain't no issue with Noreaga, Capone, 50 Cent, Irv and Yo Gotti, the list goes on and on???? I'm just saying
 5 years ago '09        #69
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,872 | Props total: 110 110
 wtr1906 said:
I hear what n*ggas are saying but why ain't no issue with Noreaga, Capone, 50 Cent, Irv and Yo Gotti, the list goes on and on???? I'm just saying
hating
 5 years ago '07        #70
zynnlahh 
space
space
space
$1,868 | Props total: 813 813
 WCIB said:
fair enough.

has ross the rapper explained this?
"When they snatch Black I cried for 100 nights He got 100 bodies, serving 100 lifes..." - from 'hustlin'

5 years ago '12        #71
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11375 11375
 THaXcEpTiOnAL1 said:
this n*gga....
so n*ggas don't have nicknames?
his name couldn't be rick ross, and nickname be freeway ricky?
i feel like that dude in state property 2 that hates to say sh*t twice.

What I just say?

Dog, I linked the mans wiki, i linked the articles he mentioned, his given name is Ricky.

Like I said in another post, if his momma or his homeboy called him Rick Ross, how am I suppose to know?
 5 years ago '09        #72
paidNfull 8 heat pts
space
space
$4,872 | Props total: 110 110
he should just change it to Rozay though
 5 years ago '06        #73
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,235 | Props total: 1720 1720
 44wade said:
With all due respect to the the OG, but you was Freeway Ricky Ross, not Rick Ross. I seen the documentaries about you before Rick Ross blew up, or I even knew who he was.

Not one time on them A & E specials did they say Rick Ross, just Freeway Ricky.
so we're gonna act like rick ross has never said his name as "ricky ross"

listen to the beginning . .

[video - click to view]

not to mention i'm from cal, and know for a fact that ricky ross was called rick for short. not to mention I seen documentaries that you can see people calling ricky ross, rick

at you justifying the fraudulence in rick ross.

Last edited by Don Kaliko; 07-22-2012 at 01:59 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #74
iPunish901 12 heat pts12
space
space
$13,358 | Props total: 272 272
 DirtyPeddalz said:
[CENTER]
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

is it just me? or am i a.ssuming all black people look the same?
 5 years ago '12        #75
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,113 | Props total: 11375 11375
 Don Kaliko said:
so we're gonna act like rick ross has never said his name as "ricky ross"

listen to the beginning . .

not to mention i'm from cal, and know for a fact that ricky ross was called rick for short. not to mention I seen documentaries that you can see people calling ricky ross, rick

at you justifying the fraudulence in rick ross.
fu*k it.

tried to be reasonable.

Rick Ross took the fu*kin OG's name and aint sh*t he could do about it.

That fu*kin Fat Fraudulent Fake soft a.ss pus*y took a Cali OG's fu*kin damn given birf name, stole his fu*kin image, and wears that sh*t daily, and is gettin money to this day in this mans back yard.

Rick Ross owe the Real Rick Ross all his money, but he probably wont get a penny, because you cant profit off crime. But Ross should given him MMG off principle.

Last edited by 44wade; 07-22-2012 at 02:06 AM..
 07-22-2012, 02:18 AM         #76
conscious thug 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DirtyPeddalz said:
[CENTER]
[pic - click to view]

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '11        #77
Lee Wizzle 6 heat pts
space
space
$7,667 | Props total: 1510 1510
THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!!!!
 5 years ago '08        #78
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 ROMEorHEAT said:
Let me get this str8. The Real Ross is explaining why he is upset with William and you dudes are STILL hating the REAL guy??... Hold on, I get that authenticity, integrity, and substance are void in today's rap game but this is BEYOND baffeling...

The fact that we, as a genre, let this slide is wild. Just because your favorite rappers co-sign fake Ross (some of mine 2) doesn't mean it should be allowed. I get that it is SIMPLY entertainment but isn't the "realness" what separated us from the rest of them (musically)?

The line is too blurred for what is acceptable and what isn't... Lil Wayne can/could rap (sqad up, dedication, drought Wayne) but he has been mad suspect lately and I ain't even hating on the skateboarding... I only brought up cuz him and Ross are bffs

Rap used to be the one place in society where being real was a necessity for success.. We know that the fake/shady people succeed in the business world... And in politics/government. But it seems like now being real is actually a hinderence to success...

Everything I want to say has already been said by the real Rick Ross above... I really am surprised the fraud made it this far... But actually I'm not - most people are fake, which is why they would gravitate to a character that resembles themselves. This is why the whacked shows get extended and the rappers are now the top sellers... Damn it took this rant for me to see the light

Thx BX
Pretty much everything he said^^^
 07-22-2012, 02:52 AM         #79
Pdubbz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I've wondered for years how dude have the kind of fans that he has after everyone knew he stole dudes name and how he is/was a Drug kingpin,when he really was a prison guard.And jus cause a rapper lies and uses someone else street rep and Name,it doesn't mean you should get paid.It jus means You were the real hustlah/Dopeboy and Dude just plays one on wax!
 5 years ago '04        #80
dat_boi_tj 5 heat pts
space
space
$3,406 | Props total: 681 681
Ricky False... hes a fraud, but dude can rap
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
99 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside The Administration Kicked Me Out But I Went Round Back On They A@%
36 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
67 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside P0rnstar Skyy Black IG Pics
79 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
89 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
86 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Letís keep it real: is she a 6 in your area?
57 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 11 - The bubble is here: People taking out mortgages to cop bitcoins
256 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy