Freeway Rick Ross Pens Letter In Response To Rapper Rick Ross' Comments On Identity Lawsuit

most viewed right now
 150
NBA JR Smith has a supreme shooting sleeve
34 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 127
Video inside 2 Arrest Made in The Murder of Rapper Chinx
69 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 105
Image(s) inside Michael Blackson comes for Kevin Hart, t.i. Comments
120 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 93
Here is what Disney now owns.
51 comments
@movies

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #21
Hardkore 10 heat pts10
space
avatar space
space
$18,906 | Props total: 1149 1149
 44wade said:
so you think Freeway Ricky deserves money?

I dont get that one either.

And I personally dont get how an OG, wants the limelight like this. Thats what this is about, being in the loop, IMO.

All due respect to the OG, he did it on a level, that few have seen. But that was then, and this is just rap music. Dont nobody wanna hear you.
this.
 5 years ago '04        #22
efromthev 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,588 | Props total: 440 440
Ross is the biggest fraud in the game
 07-21-2012, 07:12 PM         #23
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 23codez said:
This bi*ch has no class..

OUTbeforeIgetTOLDthatIhaveAlittled!ck


Damn homie you a big drug-dealer from the streets with ties to the Crips and you just gonna let another man treat you like that? Sad.

Rozay was foolish for using the name of a known snitch as a stage-name he should just go by
Teflon da Don or Ricky Rozay.


My skiing buddies Tanner & Conner are from the suburbs and they say they have more respect for drug-dealers than they do Black men with jobs.

My Hoop buddies Durell & Kwame are from the hood and they say they have more respect for Black men with jobs than they do poison-dealing drug-dealers.


I guess it just boils down to were you are from and your mentality.


Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-21-2012 at 07:15 PM..
 5 years ago '05        #24
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 44wade said:
All due respect to the OG, he did it on a level, that few have seen. But that was then, and this is just rap music. Dont nobody wanna hear you.
...But We Are Hearing Him. Thanks To Rick Ross and Lyrics On A World That He Himself Hasn't Step Foot In But Using A Name That Has.

Now If Ross (The Rapper) Wasn't Talking About Moving "Weight" and Whatever Drug Related Message In His Music & Freeway Rick Was bi*ching By Name Then I Can Agree That This Is Silly But To Take A Name & Make Music About Things That Go Hand & Hand With Name Is Just Wow.

I Think The Label Should of Stayed With The Name Teflon Da Don or Reach Out to Freeway On A Understanding About The Matter To Cover Themselves & Artist Before Things Blew Up.
 5 years ago '12        #25
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 23codez said:
44wade is the only Ross fan to come correct on these bx threads. Everyone else Stan like weirdos.
bet that, until I get to postin after that Patron and actin a a.ss, sorry beforehand

 NO RELIGION said:
you can't be this dense in real life.
Rick Ross the rapper took the kingpin's name AND likeness,then made a huge profit from it.
If someone was running around calling their self 44wade and breaking big off your name,wouldn't you feel entitled to some compensation?
dense? never that. Me, being me, if I did a 18 stretch like the OG, Im happy to see light of day out them bars, not no lawsuits on a rapper. sh*t a dude like me, might have a grin or a snicker everytime I heard my name out here. If I was broke and bitter, and had no way to make cheese, then yeah, I would want to get broken off. Easy for me to say, though, he is not using my name I guess, but I like to glorify OG's as being larger than life, and this aint the move to me.


 Fresh Whyte said:
...But We Are Hearing Him. Thanks To Rick Ross and Lyrics On A World That He Himself Hasn't Step Foot In But Using A Name That Has.

Now If Ross (The Rapper) Wasn't Talking About Moving "Weight" and Whatever Drug Related Message In His Music & Freeway Rick Was bi*ching By Name Then I Can Agree That This Is Silly But To Take A Name & Make Music About Things That Go Hand & Hand With Name Is Just Wow.

I Think The Label Should of Stayed With The Name Teflon Da Don or Reach Out to Freeway On A Understanding About The Matter To Cover Themselves & Artist Before Things Blew Up.
Yall do know Ross was Rick Ross before any deal. This is the first song I heard him on, sh*t was my favorite song back in the day, this was early 2000's before any deal. But yeah he should do the name change and be done with it. But I dont think Freeway Ricky deserves money for this, I for real dont. What he do?

fyi - Ross goes last


[video - click to view]



Last edited by 44wade; 07-21-2012 at 07:46 PM..
 07-21-2012, 07:43 PM         #26
Francis Schilke 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
this bullsh*t again
 5 years ago '10        #27
HolyFatherSteve 853 heat pts853
space
avatar space
space
$8,405 | Props total: 11352 11352

[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #28
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 DEDOS said:
famo im from miami too. just because william roberts the 2nd is from miami dosent mean you have to defend this fraud a.ss correctional officer period. Trick daddy dont even respect this fool. just because you from the 305 like me dosent mean u gotta stand up for a fraud i was a rick ross fan myself and do like some of his music but this sh*t is a joke and sad period
been a believer since a dude I did business with told me some things in 2005, before Hustlin came out.(Legit business)

What I heard doesnt make Ross real, but he aint a fraud. He might be a bi*ch, a hoe, soft, etc.... but fraudulent, nah, not IMO.

Tricks dont like him, because Ross made a DVD about Miami gang life in it, and one of the dudes on there said Tricks Dad testified on Kenneth Williams that he had Hollywood(tricks brother murdered). Trina used to date Hollywood. sh*t is really deeper than rap.

Edit: in no way, do I claim to know these dudes at all, I do know people who know these dudes, but I do not have any insight to this sh*t, other than a couple small stories, so Im not tryin to claim nothin.


Last edited by 44wade; 07-21-2012 at 07:55 PM..
 07-21-2012, 07:58 PM         #29
madeulook 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:
Damn homie you a big drug-dealer from the streets with ties to the Crips and you just gonna let another man treat you like that? Sad.

Rozay was foolish for using the name of a known snitch as a stage-name he should just go by
Teflon da Don or Ricky Rozay.


My skiing buddies Tanner & Conner are from the suburbs and they say they have more respect for drug-dealers than they do Black men with jobs.

My Hoop buddies Durell & Kwame are from the hood and they say they have more respect for Black men with jobs than they do poison-dealing drug-dealers.


I guess it just boils down to were you are from and your mentality.
i dont think you know how much of a f*ggot you are...tanner and conner? durell and kwame? you make this sh*t up you fu*kin annoying web surfing delirious pus*y
 07-21-2012, 07:59 PM         #30
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 madeulook said:
i dont think you know how much of a f*ggot you are...tanner and conner? durell and kwame? you make this sh*t up you fu*kin annoying web surfing delirious pus*y
Sounds like something in my post caused an emotional outburst.

When you get angry does your face turn red like a beet?


 DEDOS said:
famo im from miami too. just because william roberts the 2nd is from miami dosent mean you have to defend this fraud a.ss correctional officer period. Trick daddy dont even respect this fool. just because you from the 305 like me dosent mean u gotta stand up for a fraud i was a rick ross fan myself and do like some of his music but this sh*t is a joke and sad period
You ain't from Miami, you are from Alaska and can't prove otherwise.

Trick Daddy doesn't respect you he would call you a "fraud" to your face if he used square terms like that. Trick Daddy ran with Ross who have you ran with?


Besides how are you talking when you already admitted in another thread that you never even had a job your entire life?


[video - click to view]



Last edited by Graftedgenes; 07-21-2012 at 08:01 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #31
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 DEDOS said:
yeah, cut to around the 5:10 mark, and he starts talking about the video. Again, this is the true beef.

And when the pictures dropped, on the Friday of that same week, they had Trick guest hosting 99 jamz, so Im waiting on some sh*t on Oakland Park at the Days Inn, and Trick is going in praisin Ross,and talkin about he loves the dude. I remember like yesterday, because that night went real bad business wise.

@ 1:00, this is what trick was really upset about, and with good reason.


[video - click to view]

 07-21-2012, 08:10 PM         #32
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 DEDOS said:
you dont know u gap tooth muthafu*ka fix ya teeth ya u cant even seee a dentist and u tallking about a job



[pic - click to view]

You missing your two front teeth and talking about the gap in mine?!

Just admit that you have been unemployed your entire life and let it go
 5 years ago '05        #33
Fresh|B 976 heat pts976
space
avatar space
space
$43,440 | Props total: 25101 25101
 44wade said:
Yall do know Ross was Rick Ross before any deal. This is the first song I heard him on, sh*t was my favorite song back in the day, this was early 2000's before any deal. But yeah he should do the name change and be done with it. But I dont think Freeway Ricky deserves money for this, I for real dont. What he do?

fyi - Ross goes last


....That Song (POD ft. Trick Daddy & Ross) Came Out In 2001 When Ross Changed His Name From Teflon Da Don to Rick Ross. Eric Sermon's "Erick Onasis" Dropped In 2000 Featuring Ross As "Teflon Da Don" Like He Been Going As Before The Name Change.


[video - click to view]


Freeway Is Trying Get A Understanding Out of Ross. He Want To Know Why Ross Didn't Reach Out & Ask For A Cosign/Blessing Since Ross Is Using Freeway Name & Image In His Music. It Would of Been All Good If They Sat Down & Talk It Out....
 5 years ago '12        #34
daman729 27 heat pts27
space
avatar space
space
$12,467 | Props total: 12990 12990
Here's the thing. Trick had a brother named hollywood. The same dudes that k!lled tricks brother, it was speculated that ross was cool with these dudes. Ross aint have nothing to do with the k!lling but trick didnt like the fact ross was cool with these cats. Trick had a grudge against ross and he was a little jealous but later on it was squashed.


[video - click to view]

 5 years ago '12        #35
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 Fresh Whyte said:
....That Song (POD ft. Trick Daddy & Ross) Came Out In 2001 When Ross Changed His Name From Teflon Da Don to Rick Ross. Eric Sermon's "Erick Onasis" Dropped In 2000 Featuring Ross As "Teflon Da Don" Like He Been Going As Before The Name Change.



Freeway Is Trying Get A Understanding Out of Ross. He Want To Know Why Ross Didn't Reach Out & Ask For A Cosign/Blessing Since Ross Is Using Freeway Name & Image In His Music. It Would of Been All Good If They Sat Down & Talk It Out....
im gonna have to check that joint out, never heard the sh*t.

And nothin would make me more happy than these dudes to work it out, but I for real dont think he is using his image, I just dont, name, okay yeah, but image, not to me.
 5 years ago '12        #36
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
 44wade said:
bet that, until I get to postin after that Patron and actin a a.ss, sorry beforehand



dense? never that. Me, being me, if I did a 18 stretch like the OG, Im happy to see light of day out them bars, not no lawsuits on a rapper. sh*t a dude like me, might have a grin or a snicker everytime I heard my name out here. If I was broke and bitter, and had no way to make cheese, then yeah, I would want to get broken off. Easy for me to say, though, he is not using my name I guess, but I like to glorify OG's as being larger than life, and this aint the move to me.




Yall do know Ross was Rick Ross before any deal. This is the first song I heard him on, sh*t was my favorite song back in the day, this was early 2000's before any deal. But yeah he should do the name change and be done with it. But I dont think Freeway Ricky deserves money for this, I for real dont. What he do?

fyi - Ross goes last

Naw, he went by Teflon Don when he was with Suave house then switched it up when he got with Slip n Slide. He admittedly took Freeway Ricky's name in a XXL inteview around 2006. So him coming up with it out of thin air is funny(if that is true). Also in that same interview,XXL asked has he reached out to Freeway Ricky,and he said no. So its obvious he had no plans with contacting him because I guess like Freeway Ricky said,he figured he was gonna be locked up forever.

Ross(the rapper) just needs to pay up. You can say he's not using his image but 90% of his content is revolved around dope. Whether hes rapping about Freeway's life or not,when you think of Freeway Ross,you think of dope dealer,so it ties in with it.
 07-21-2012, 08:48 PM         #37
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Cantgetright said:
Naw, he went by Teflon Don when he was with Suave house then switched it up when he got with Slip n Slide. He admittedly took Freeway Ricky's name in a XXL inteview around 2006. So him coming up with it out of thin air is funny(if that is true). Also in that same interview,XXL asked has he reached out to Freeway Ricky,and he said no. So its obvious he had no plans with contacting him because I guess like Freeway Ricky said,he figured he was gonna be locked up forever.

Ross(the rapper) just needs to pay up. You can say he's not using his image but 90% of his content is revolved around dope. Whether hes rapping about Freeway's life or not,when you think of Freeway Ross,you think of dope dealer,so it ties in with it.
The name was Teflon tha Don.

what percentage of rap fans do you think knew who Freeway Rick was before the lawsuit?
 5 years ago '12        #38
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 Graftedgenes said:
The name was Teflon tha Don.

what percentage of rap fans do you think knew who Freeway Rick was before the lawsuit?
agreed at worst, Freeway Ricky has been immortalized in song.

Not many would know who he was, and wouldnt care once they knew.
 5 years ago '12        #39
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,115 | Props total: 11383 11383
 Fresh Whyte said:
....That Song (POD ft. Trick Daddy & Ross) Came Out In 2001 When Ross Changed His Name From Teflon Da Don to Rick Ross. Eric Sermon's "Erick Onasis" Dropped In 2000 Featuring Ross As "Teflon Da Don" Like He Been Going As Before The Name Change.



Freeway Is Trying Get A Understanding Out of Ross. He Want To Know Why Ross Didn't Reach Out & Ask For A Cosign/Blessing Since Ross Is Using Freeway Name & Image In His Music. It Would of Been All Good If They Sat Down & Talk It Out....
okay, just heard the song.

Kind of defeats your point I think, Ross rapped about dope as Teflon the Don, so the name didnt change his style.
 5 years ago '12        #40
Cantgetright 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$381 | Props total: 80 80
 Graftedgenes said:
The name was Teflon tha Don.

what percentage of rap fans do you think knew who Freeway Rick was before the lawsuit?
Im pretty sure a small percentage but thats not my point. From a STREET point of view,not talking anything to do with courts, he needs to throw something to Freeway just off him building a career using his name. The fact he was dodging him before the lawsuit came about shows that he knew he was somewhat in the wrong.
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 55
Video inside Who is she!!
20 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 44
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
76 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 28
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
201 comments
24 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 26
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
86 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 20
Image(s) inside The Backshots would be crazy
23 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 19
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
150 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 17
Video inside T-Mobile about to save us from Comcast, Time Warner & AT&T
46 comments
1 day ago
@tech
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy