Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
136 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
87 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
32 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NFL CBS James Brown Hairline Is Seriously Making Me Uncomfortable
76 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which movie do you think was better?
The Avengers 39 25.16%
The Dark Knight Rises 112 72.26%
haven't seen them, what the fuck am i doing in this thread 4 2.58%
Voters: 155. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 09-26-2012, 09:17 AM         #121
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 r.burgundy said:
uhh no u cant.u take beast outta xmen 1st class u still hav a great flick.nice try tho
Wait a minute...

You're insinuating that X-Men 1st Class is better than Avengers?

Funny you said take out Hulk & it wouldnt be much of a flik. How bout taking out all the characters that had nothing to do with the original X-Men story outa 1st Class. Talk about dumbing down for Hollywood.
 5 years ago '04        #122
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 r.burgundy said:
i neva said he didnt make sense as a villain,i just said he is a weak villain

thanos woulda been fine.even ultron woulda been cool,or even mandarin,any1 besides loki

You're thinking like a kid pulling his favorite action figures out the toy box with no logic behind why theyre f!ghting eachother. You have to graduate to the big guns. The stage must be set for these villains to do them justice.

You cant simply jump to Thanos. We wanna see Infinity Gaunlet so the stakes have to get higher.

Theres no Ultron without Antman.

Mandarin was pulling the strings in Ironman 1 and 2 just to stunt in person in part 3. If he was introduced in Avengers that would make this film more about Ironman's story arc and less about team synergy.

In other words, Let Marvel Cook.
 5 years ago '07        #123
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
$39,827 | Props total: 4800 4800
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Wait a minute...

You're insinuating that X-Men 1st Class is better than Avengers?

Funny you said take out Hulk & it wouldnt be much of a flik. How bout taking out all the characters that had nothing to do with the original X-Men story outa 1st Class. Talk about dumbing down for Hollywood.
insinuating?im flat out sayin it.as plenty more have said also

i was pretty much just sayin hulk made tha movie man
 5 years ago '07        #124
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 One-O-One said:
You're thinking like a kid pulling his favorite action figures out the toy box with no logic behind why theyre f!ghting eachother. You have to graduate to the big guns. The stage must be set for these villains to do them justice.

You cant simply jump to Thanos. We wanna see Infinity Gaunlet so the stakes have to get higher.

Theres no Ultron without Antman.

Mandarin was pulling the strings in Ironman 1 and 2 just to stunt in person in part 3. If he was introduced in Avengers that would make this film more about Ironman's story arc and less about team synergy.

In other words, Let Marvel Cook.
no just no.fu*k all this stage set bullsh*t.this is how they r*pe you at a box office.superman comes out next summer,so u mean to tell me i gotta wait another 3-4 years for tha sequel to finally get a cool villain whom i havent seen yet?fu*k outta here.

they coulda used ultimo,or fin fang foom who are both controlled by mandarin and set tha stage for iron man 3.there are plenty more scenarios than what they used
 5 years ago '07        #125
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
You are obviously a troll and
like i said,no u couldnt
 5 years ago '07        #126
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 Illstreet said:
TDKR - 102
Avengers - 30

The people have spoken...

LicensedLegend said:
You are obviously a troll and
i guess tha other 101 are trolls also lol.u have no argument for tha clicheness of avengers sir
 5 years ago '04        #127
Jumpoff21 29 heat pts29
space
space
$4,853 | Props total: 934 934
Ya'll still f!ghting about this sh*t?
 5 years ago '12        #128
LicensedLegend 11 heat pts11
space
space
$8,608 | Props total: 2124 2124
 r.burgundy said:
i guess tha other 101 are trolls also lol.u have no argument for tha clicheness of avengers sir
Your the only one around here saying we shouldn't think that The Avengers is so great, and how cliche it is compared to TDKR substance filled extravaganza. You saying everything except The Hulk is bad in The Avengers, and there is no flaws in TDKR is what makes you a troll.
 5 years ago '04        #129
One-O-One 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,198 | Props total: 8912 8912
 r.burgundy said:
no just no.fu*k all this stage set bullsh*t.this is how they r*pe you at a box office.superman comes out next summer,so u mean to tell me i gotta wait another 3-4 years for tha sequel to finally get a cool villain whom i havent seen yet?fu*k outta here.

they coulda used ultimo,or fin fang foom who are both controlled by mandarin and set tha stage for iron man 3.there are plenty more scenarios than what they used
Sometimes you gotta save the fanboys from themselves. That's the lesson everyone should learn from X-Men Last Stand, X-Men Origins, & Spiderman 3.
 5 years ago '12        #130
space
space
 One-O-One said:
Sometimes you gotta save the fanboys from themselves. That's the lesson everyone should learn from X-Men Last Stand, X-Men Origins, & Spiderman 3.
I couldn't have said it better myself.
 09-26-2012, 03:03 PM         #131
3rdcoasta 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
avengers easy! so many storylines so many superhero's, way more action and they all meshed well together. the dark night was cool as well; but damn, how many batman movies can you really make before they become predictable?

he was like my least favorite hero; so i guess i'm biased.

Iron man stole the show and the HULK had me cracking up!!!

Last edited by 3rdcoasta; 09-26-2012 at 03:06 PM..
 5 years ago '06        #132
Yung Dilla 1478 heat pts1478
space
space
$54,849 | Props total: 25574 25574
lmaoooooo
 5 years ago '06        #133
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
Avengers was more entertaining.

TDK >>> Avengers >>> TDKR
 5 years ago '06        #134
PG-13 126 heat pts126
space
space
$31,928 | Props total: 7 7
 subway series said:
how he beat bane f!ghting the same way he did the 1st time (only hitting him in the grill)
I just watched the movie again and I was wondering the exact samething
 5 years ago '04        #135
faygo 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,130 | Props total: 103 103
All this avengers vs TDKR talk but WATCHMEN to me at least is better than them both!

avengers>TDKR
 5 years ago '07        #136
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 LicensedLegend said:
Your the only one around here saying we shouldn't think that The Avengers is so great, and how cliche it is compared to TDKR substance filled extravaganza. You saying everything except The Hulk is bad in The Avengers, and there is no flaws in TDKR is what makes you a troll.
because it wasnt great.if somethin doesnt suck,its immediately great.i didnt say everything except hulk was bad,i said hulk stole tha show,and plenty more have said that.quote me where i said there arent flaws tdkr
 5 years ago '07        #137
r.burgundy 16 heat pts16
space
space
 One-O-One said:
what is that?and x3,and spidey 3 were made by fox.thats all that needs to be said
 5 years ago '12        #138
GoldRush 63 heat pts63
space
space
$2,343 | Props total: 509 509
the poll dont lie

Last edited by GoldRush; 09-28-2012 at 10:53 AM..
 5 years ago '12        #139
space
space
 r.burgundy said:
because it wasnt great.if somethin doesnt suck,its immediately great.i didnt say everything except hulk was bad,i said hulk stole tha show,and plenty more have said that.quote me where i said there arent flaws tdkr
That's your opinion though. Who cares if they thinks it's great. That is their right to think that just like it's your right to think what you think about TDKR. Yes, you said take Hulk out and it is very blah. Dude, that's like me saying, "Take everything after the first Bane/Batman f!ght out because everything else is just blah.". The second half of the movie was rushed, and very "" to me. They defied reality in a reality based movie. But it's like whatever. It's still a good movie.
 5 years ago '08        #140
triznathaniel 42 heat pts42
space
space
$5,825 | Props total: 1320 1320
This thread

I grew up a Marvel stan and didn't get any of the darker DC stuff til later on... I might be lashing out at this thread if my breath still smelled like similac...

These flicks are based on comics with very different moods... Both great for their own reasons...
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
93 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
72 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
53 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy