lil reese ft chief keef - traffic [video]

most viewed right now
 95
Video inside Ignorance is bliss to foolish hoodrats
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 84
Pusha Takes DIRECT SHOT AT Wheelchair Jimmy DRAKE "It was Never Written Like Q..
218 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 79
Jersey Drug King-Pin gets sworn in as a lawyer
49 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 60
Article inside Thot ends up $10,000 in debt thirst trapping for the 'gram.
123 comments
@wild'ish

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook
 

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '11        #21
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
avatar space
space
$9,200 | Props total: 37 37
 FASTLIFE said:
chinx drugz does this too
ur avy tho
 6 years ago '10        #22
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
avatar space
space
$20,602 | Props total: 245 245
 FASTLIFE said:
chinx drugz does this too
yep...he can switch up his flow though. i'm yet to hear that from these boys.
 07-21-2012, 02:20 PM         #23
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I see n*ggas wanna use the term savage now...



no problem with it, just make sure you know who made it pop.
 6 years ago '06        #24
J_Teflon 1 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$3,900 | Props total: 3612 3612
 Gmo BlaZe said:
These GBE n*ggas are trash and y'all say ross songs sound the same....

They stole lil b flow and rhyme n*gga with n*gga yet they are getting co-signs?
real recognize real. lil b doing videos alone cuz n*ggas can see he's a f*g from a mile away n n*ggas see ross is a fraud from a mile away. ross cant even go to every hood in his own city.

GBE got the hood behind them and u can clearly see they in the streets. no one banging for lil b. ross mite have an army of 10 people at most. GBE got the whole damn city... BANG BANG
 07-21-2012, 02:33 PM         #25
VigilanteSeason 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Probably the weakest GBE song.... But anyway King Louie really is better than everyone in GBE

[video - click to view]

 07-21-2012, 03:16 PM         #26
deLeet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
sh*t is soft, durk the only one i can fu*k with consistently from this team
\
 6 years ago '12        #27
Young Perm 9 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$6,590 | Props total: 7437 7437
 FASTLIFE said:
sh*t was disturbing

these the next n!ggas to come out the closet on some homo thugs illuminati kinda sh!t..."slutty boyz" is a suspect name for them too

one of the ex 300 n*ggas was on twitter the other day saying chief keef and em all fu*k each other
and that they all got fu*ked in the a.ss to get those contracts...
then he got shot at by some of chief keefs people and said sorry on twitter

mayb they got something to hide
if a n*gga was saying my b00ty was a freeway i'd feel some type of way too
 6 years ago '12        #28
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,969 | Props total: 14124 14124
 J_Teflon said:
real recognize real. lil b doing videos alone cuz n*ggas can see he's a f*g from a mile away n n*ggas see ross is a fraud from a mile away. ross cant even go to every hood in his own city.

GBE got the hood behind them and u can clearly see they in the streets. no one banging for lil b. ross mite have an army of 10 people at most. GBE got the whole damn city... BANG BANG
neither can these dudes, didnt a video come out sayin they banned from a section in they city?

forgot the name of it.

Plus, isnt Chi known for cliques? Cant unify that, im guessin.
 6 years ago '10        #29
SeattleLost 797 heat pts797
space
space
space
$64,608 | Props total: 8494 8494
 Phonk$ said:
bo deal posted...
GBE BSM


and twista in there
 6 years ago '04        #30
jiggyfresh1 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$1,314 | Props total: 496 496
 44wade said:
neither can these dudes, didnt a video come out sayin they banned from a section in they city?

forgot the name of it.

Plus, isnt Chi known for cliques? Cant unify that, im guessin.
You talking bout Harvey world. Thats some of the folks out in Harvey (a suburb of chicago) but still very grimey there too. Its all some gang banging sh*t basically though. U also got a video by this shortie named lil jojo called bdk. Look it up them lil n*ggas wild. Basically said he gone k!ll durk when he see him. sh*t is crazy now, all these shorties out here making gangbang rap and shooting at each other and snatching i phones. Poppin pills and smokin loud.
 6 years ago '06        #31
youngskits718 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$5,119 | Props total: 16 16
This is the hardest song on Reese's mixtape IMO.
 6 years ago '12        #32
44wade 296 heat pts296
space
space
space
$25,969 | Props total: 14124 14124
 jiggyfresh1 said:
You talking bout Harvey world. Thats some of the folks out in Harvey (a suburb of chicago) but still very grimey there too. Its all some gang banging sh*t basically though. U also got a video by this shortie named lil jojo called bdk. Look it up them lil n*ggas wild. Basically said he gone k!ll durk when he see him. sh*t is crazy now, all these shorties out here making gangbang rap and shooting at each other and snatching i phones. Poppin pills and smokin loud.
See this is what Im saying, Chi town known for cliques, so when dude said the whole city behind him, I dont know. Maybe they do, more power to em, but with so many rivals out there, and them coming that hard, wouldnt surprise me if people in that same city were to respond.

Apparently you said this dude representin what he represent has already done that.

Wish them luck though, and success.

Edit: damn, just peeped that BDK joint. That aint rap, thats bangin right there, them lil dudes got iron all up in the vid. And thats the exact sh*t I was sayin, damn.


Last edited by 44wade; 07-21-2012 at 05:57 PM..
 6 years ago '06        #33
marcusaka50 59 heat pts59
space
space
space
$31,119 | Props total: 11341 11341
 44wade said:
See this is what Im saying, Chi town known for cliques, so when dude said the whole city behind him, I dont know. Maybe they do, more power to em, but with so many rivals out there, and them coming that hard, wouldnt surprise me if people in that same city were to respond.

Apparently you said this dude representin what he represent has already done that.

Wish them luck though, and success.

Edit: damn, just peeped that BDK joint. That aint rap, thats bangin right there, them lil dudes got iron all up in the vid. And thats the exact sh*t I was sayin, damn.

[video - click to view]



WTF
 6 years ago '10        #34
catch22 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 874 874
 FASTLIFE said:
sh*t was disturbing

these the next n!ggas to come out the closet on some homo thugs illuminati kinda sh!t..."slutty boyz" is a suspect name for them too

one of the ex 300 n*ggas was on twitter the other day saying chief keef and em all fu*k each other
and that they all got fu*ked in the a.ss to get those contracts...
then he got shot at by some of chief keefs people and said sorry on twitter

mayb they got something to hide
s.lutty Boyz is Fat Trel group from D.C.

Pretty much an older version of Keef, except he can rap


[video - click to view]



[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '05        #35
GoDzSoN35 
space
avatar space
space
$1,937 | Props total: 0 0
I thought yall was reachin at first about Reese tryin to kiss Keef, but after a second look that sh*t was suspect AF
 07-21-2012, 08:09 PM         #36
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 marcusaka50 said:



WTF


young n*ggas clappin like that???
 6 years ago '10        #37
catch22 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 874 874
 AuthenticMade said:
Been listening to Trel for a minute. n*gga go hard, but yo

pretty much the sequel to Trel's original


[video - click to view]

 6 years ago '10        #38
catch22 17 heat pts17
space
avatar space
space
$1,705 | Props total: 874 874
 NoLastName said:


drill rap is at an all time high
this track goes
 6 years ago '09        #39
Jacc Blacc 56 heat pts56
space
avatar space
space
$25,850 | Props total: 9389 9389
 marcusaka50 said:



WTF
that sh*t is like ctty of gods


them dudes like 10 and 11 rapping with intra-techs, sawed offs and and semi's


nothing more scarier then some little no brain 12 year old with a pistol trying to get a rep


Last edited by Jacc Blacc; 07-21-2012 at 10:18 PM..
 6 years ago '11        #40
Gatorfan2611 8 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$4,317 | Props total: 1782 1782
the fu*k is going on in these videos? dude really gazing at keef like he about to make love
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 49
Image(s) inside She Earned Her Stripes...
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 39
Video inside Cop Followed Him Into His Drive Way For A Broken Brake Light...
234 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 29
Image(s) inside To GILF or Not to GILF
156 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 17
Image(s) inside Fresh Prince Of Bel Air Mansion 2018
86 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 14
Video inside Top 10 Comic Book Superheroes NOT from Marvel or DC
36 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 13
Image(s) inside How is Tru Life still breaded after he did years in prison & neva went..
93 comments
19 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 12
Video inside Graphics are Blurring the Lines, ya ready for this?.
37 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
 11
Image(s) inside This Melanin shawty married her sponsor and is now Rich
67 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy