So Cold in the D? Rick Ross' tour bus vandalized?

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
44 comments
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Uncle Murda Comments On Chinx's Killer Who Is Linked To Him!
72 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
28 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Jahlil making the move to small forward
73 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '11        #121
Kingpin 313 104 heat pts104
space
space
space
$19,222 | Props total: 2617 2617
 Veno da Don said:

You white, you are NOT from Detroit.

What high school, middle? What hood you grow up in(Riverside/Main Strip E. Jefferson born and raised)

And at least Player 1 knows about Detroit you on some trolling bullsh*t.

Who the fu*k would pick Detroit out of all places to lie and say they from you n*ggas is funny

Like I said if anybody that I'm playing ever on W mcnicholes you can find out if I'm lien real talk
 5 years ago '11        #122
space
space
space
 DSOM said:
i know veno, castro, and insurgent, are from the d

I think svenwords is too and obviously player 1 is too cause he recognized the 6 mile mistake lol
thats like saying 6 mile and seymour or 7 mile and moross (yep im eastside)...

I dont see what the big deal is about the bus being broke into. if was parked anywhere in anyghetto USA the same thing would have happened.

baltimore
neworleans
thebronx
chitown
compton
even in his hometown of miami!!!! etc etc.
if a lick presents itself in wrong place at the right time ,then its getting got.

We say that sh*t all the time if you tell somebody I stay on 7 mile that could be eastside or westside And 5 different places on 7 mile

Davison was just beefing with mcnickoles and they both supposed to be 6mile only oak park and southfield n*ggas think it's the same when it's not

Last edited by Kingpin 313; 07-22-2012 at 12:12 PM..
 5 years ago '04        #123
Veno da Don 23 heat pts23
space
space
$20,190 | Props total: 3339 3339
Kingpin you a 5mile and Fenkell a.ss n*gga

The point is you said you were from 6mile and McNichols which makes no sense you need to pick another random street to act like your from. McNichols and Hamburg choose that one, sh*t is trife over there your E-bxstreetcred might go up a notch.

And like people said it would not have happened to Jeezy based on one reason, people respect Jeezy maybe more then any other artist in the streets of the D. Ross not so much

Last edited by Veno da Don; 07-22-2012 at 12:32 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #124
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
 Kingpin 313 said:
We say that sh*t all the time if you tell somebody I stay on 7 mile that could be eastside or westside And 5 different places on 7 mile

Davison was just beefing with mcnickoles and they both supposed to be 6mile only oak park and southfield n*ggas think it's the same when it's not
i got n*ggas on the 9 thatll bust yo a.ss...
 07-22-2012, 12:44 PM         #125
Sniggit 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '04        #126
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
$18,326 | Props total: 416 416
 Kingpin 313 said:

yeah im 7 mile and van dyke to 7 mile and schoenherr, cross streets that run opposite directions.

6 mile and mcnichols is the same damn street. all the mile roads are a mile apart from 23 mile all the way down to 10, 9 ,8, 7 mile.
there are no signs that say 6 mile but since mcnichols is a mile away from 7 mile everybody calls it 6 mile. its wrong to say youre from 6mile and mcnichols.
 5 years ago '11        #127
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 Veno da Don said:
Kingpin you a 5mile and Fenkell a.ss n*gga

The point is you said you were from 6mile and McNichols which makes no sense you need to pick another random street to act like your from. McNichols and Hamburg choose that one, sh*t is trife over there your E-bxstreetcred might go up a notch.

And like people said it would not have happened to Jeezy based on one reason, people respect Jeezy maybe more then any other artist in the streets of the D. Ross not so much

5 years ago '04        #128
LordBlanco|M 50 heat pts50
space
space
$35,058 | Props total: 19913 19913
Score!!!
 5 years ago '11        #129
space
space
space
 DSOM said:
yeah im 7 mile and van dyke to 7 mile and schoenherr, cross streets that run opposite directions.

6 mile and mcnichols is the same damn street. all the mile roads are a mile apart from 23 mile all the way down to 10, 9 ,8, 7 mile.
there are no signs that say 6 mile but since mcnichols is a mile away from 7 mile everybody calls it 6 mile. its wrong to say youre from 6mile and mcnichols.
there's a sign that says mcnickoles and there's one that says davison and there both on 6 mile

Some people just say mcnickoles and some people just say 6 mile I say both because I know the sh*t that's going down you can't just say you from 6 mile no more
 5 years ago '04        #130
JaeHood313 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,426 | Props total: 132 132
 5 years ago '04        #131
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Kingpin 313 said:
there's a sign that says mcnickoles and there's one that says davison and there both on 6 mile

Some people just say mcnickoles and some people just say 6 mile I say both because I know the sh*t that's going down you can't just say you from 6 mile no more
davison is not 6 mile lol

5 years ago '09        #132
blacknacirema4 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,096 | Props total: 383 383
 shadydre85 said:
thats what you get MONKEY!!
Lol
 5 years ago '10        #133
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,867 | Props total: 13663 13663
Dirty D n*ggas goin IN right now in this thread
 5 years ago '11        #134
5 Sigma 23 heat pts23
space
space
$4,740 | Props total: 549 549
 castro13 said:
insurgent. avi? where those from? Those NEW revive fitteds? doubt it they cold tho.

and why yall keep feeding this troll a.ss n*gga.
Naw they last years. What is this revive u speak of

I love that ol skoo logo.
 5 years ago '04        #135
justinjones 307 heat pts307
space
space
$49,444 | Props total: 6515 6515
this thread turned into "who is from detroit"
 5 years ago '11        #136
keejee 131 heat pts131
space
space
$9,191 | Props total: 24 24
one of yall d-town n*ggas should just throw the city's map and call it a day
 5 years ago '05        #137
Y.G. 27 heat pts27
space
space
space
$41,657 | Props total: 13768 13768
 Graftedgenes said:
F*ckin shame.
 5 years ago '04        #138
DSOM 37 heat pts37
space
space
 Insurgent313 said:
Naw they last years. What is this revive u speak of

I love that ol skoo logo.
oh i didnt even see those

them bi*ches izzz cold, especially that ol skool tigers one

i been on some white polo sh*t lately and those go good. i dont care if they last year. where they from cuz?
 07-22-2012, 02:41 PM         #139
Graftedgenes 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Fresh Whyte said:
...n*gga...n*gga...n*gga....Niggga....I'm Black, You Dumb Bastard.

So If I Knock Out A MMG Promo Team Member That Means I Knock Out A MMG Member? What The fu*k? That Weak sh*t...Thats Like Knocking Out Workers & Not Suppliers On The Block.

Its Funny You Trying Sweep That Gunplay Knock Out Like Nothing Happen & MMG Haven't Touch No One For That and Bricksquad Isn't Murking Anything...

Didn't Frenchie Get Robbed and Had Crips Showing Off The Chain?
RIP To Dunk But Didn't Ol Boy Get Laid Down Over Some Candy?

What Has Bricksquad Done? Nothing But f!ght Themselves....Kebo Knock Out Slim Dunkin On Camera and Waka Getting Rushed At Bowling Alley Parties

Gucci Still Trying Bounce Back and Bleu Still Bitter.....

I Listen To All The n*ggas In This Discussion Including Ross But The Hate You Got For Some of These Rappers Is Bananas Like They Didn't Sign A T-Shirt For You or Something.

Slow your role dumb bastard your style is just so fugazzi and wannabeeish that most people think you are a non-Black trying desperately to pretend you are one.

I listen to all the posters in this thread but the the hate you have for some of us posters is Bannannas like we didn't sign a T-Shirt for you or something.
 5 years ago '05        #140
Fresh|B 977 heat pts977
space
space
$43,451 | Props total: 25144 25144
 Graftedgenes said:
Slow your role dumb bastard your style is just so fugazzi and wannabeeish that most people think you are a non-Black trying desperately to pretend you are one.

I listen to all the posters in this thread but the the hate you have for some of us posters is Bannannas like we didn't sign a T-Shirt for you or something.
....Hate?

n*ggas Just Like Arguing To Pass The Time By Thats What This Forum Is About. Its For Debate/Discussion/Argue....

Here You Go With Your E-Harmony sh*t Again. We Aint Even Talking About Ross, The Bus or Detroit Now.
Home      

most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
79 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
70 comments
1 day ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
78 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Dec 15 - California Warns People to Limit Exposure to Cellphones
32 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - This Colorado city declined to allow pot sales. Now it's havi..
27 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
82 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
141 comments
18 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
195 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy