They Lined up for them Olympic 7s...

most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
46 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
118 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
70 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '08        #121
itzjustlogic 52 heat pts52
space
space
$1,151 | Props total: 83 83
Minorities lol
How about you save your money for something useful, like bail.
 5 years ago '05        #122
freshtoodef 5 heat pts
space
space
$5,610 | Props total: 4371 4371
 Rae said:
Im in bmore an I work in mall talk cash u in there everytime!
What store u at I need a bmore connect...
 07-22-2012, 09:02 PM         #123
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 mileycirus said:
Man were u been for the last decade and a half...it's jordan he always been hot and his kicks

ppl been getting k!lled and f!ghting over J's since i young...I know nicca be bamin in South Crak of them a while..
exactly, sh*t been going on
 5 years ago '06        #124
RAZAH CUTS 5835 heat pts5835
space
space
$54,054 | Props total: 18818 18818
ya'll cats sayin this has BEEN going on must live in small a.ss towns or something..

this sh*t was not like this 10 years ago... nope.. it would happen rarely, if ever...

there weren't any fu*kin riots.. there weren't these huge a.ss lines...

Now I will say, back in the day you could get k!lled for ya J's though, that's one thing that was goin on back then, but, I mean, they was k!llin cats for Starter jackets and sheepskin bombers too so, it wasn't just J's..
 5 years ago '04        #125
JayR04 112 heat pts112
space
space
$10,947 | Props total: 5706 5706
People wasn't on jordans like this years ago. social networking has made it like it is now.
 5 years ago '06        #126
28 Gramz 51 heat pts51
space
space
$7,575 | Props total: 4488 4488
This sh*t wasn't even like this last year, I went and copped the white/cement 3's a week after they dropped...it aint get like this till them damn concords.
 5 years ago '04        #127
MosDefinition 19 heat pts19
space
space
$25,077 | Props total: 4424 4424
the first crazy a.ss lines i remember was the defining moments pack there were always lines for shoes but that pack changed the game
 5 years ago '09        #128
TroyNY 2 heat pts
space
space
space
$3,039 | Props total: 2934 2934
 bmandagod said:
Damn when did Jordans get so popular like this?
Word.
I copped the 04 joints from the cherry hill mall on the day they came out, at approximately 2 p.m.
 5 years ago '04        #129
Myworld82 
space
space
$2,586 | Props total: 110 110
 RAZAH CUTS said:
ya'll cats sayin this has BEEN going on must live in small a.ss towns or something..

this sh*t was not like this 10 years ago... nope.. it would happen rarely, if ever...

there weren't any fu*kin riots.. there weren't these huge a.ss lines...

Now I will say, back in the day you could get k!lled for ya J's though, that's one thing that was goin on back then, but, I mean, they was k!llin cats for Starter jackets and sheepskin bombers too so, it wasn't just J's..
I'm gonna have to agree. Dudes were gettin shot for Js, no doubt, but the lines weren't there, hell, as recent as 2 years ago here. I remember I walked in Finish Line an hour after they opened and copped 2 pairs of Space Jams no problem, and coulda copped more. I'm really starting to not care for this sh*t either, but if that's the nature of the beast and that's what you gotta do to get em, then all is fair then I guess.
 07-23-2012, 08:18 AM         #130
mk88 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i mean...these are straight, but I honestly thought they wouldn't of been that hyped up and sell as fast as they did. One of the cats im real cool with at finish line said that he barely got any calls about the 7s, and he gets calls all the time for the other releases so he thought that they would maybe sell out in a couple of hours....sh*ts were sold out instantly smh...i seen all types of little mexican hypebeasts at the fair yesterday with these sh*ts on with obey snap backs, tank tops, non perscription glasses etc

i dont give a damn about no other releases, i just need to get those playoff 11s and i'm done...and maybe the black and royal 1s and ya'll can have this sh*t..ain't nothin worse than seeing some lil 12 year old kid in front of you coppin a 10.5 with his parents money n sh*t..im just not bout that life
 5 years ago '06        #131
eLLz 1 heat pts
space
space
$18,562 | Props total: 1 1
shoe is wack tho
 07-23-2012, 10:01 AM         #132
k3llz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
lmao @ people saying how and when did Jordans get popular....dudes is trippin
 5 years ago '04        #133
elawhor 
space
space
$727 | Props total: 49 49
I remember when I copped the olympic 7's like uh 8 years ago in the store with no line and no insane, hypebeast hype....still got em in prestine condition, no need for me to wait amongst the foolishness.
 5 years ago '06        #134
LYTE 125 heat pts125
space
space
space
$14,126 | Props total: 4714 4714
 NLSP42 said:
Wrong.
I'm an old head so I was Buying Jordans in the 90s.....they never sold out the first day and they were available in stores WEEKS after they were released....

Lines in the 90s? WHere? I never saw a single line before 2000
there were lines in NYC
my friends used to stay up late all friday to make it to stores early on saturday for Jordans.
they sold out in NYC
HOWEVER stores usually restocked by the middle of that next week.
 5 years ago '05        #135
Sivraj 328 heat pts328
space
space
$45,941 | Props total: 10832 10832
 ATLien2g2 said:
these threads always turn into the same bullsh*t. the folks that's not into shoes come in every time saying the same sh*t, i hope they lining up to vote, i hope they got jobs and all this other nonsense. i never hear people talk bad like this when people are in line for iphones, ipads, black friday deals, and anything else but shoes.
Umm no. I don't wait in line for none of that sh*t. As for black friday I just go out to look at bad bi*ches. If their is a phone I really want I don't wait in line, I either order it online or I just wait for a few weeks or months to hear feedback from people before I buy. Besides I already try out phones before I buy them so sorry, these people are fu*kin stupid. I bet you most of those dudes that are coppin these kicks gotta pay child support possibly

Instead of wasting your money on some silly a.ss sneakers when you're barely gonna wear them just to impress people and make yourself feel good. How about save some money to invest into real estate, stocks, a business franchise, etc..
 5 years ago '07        #136
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 LYTE said:
there were lines in NYC
my friends used to stay up late all friday to make it to stores early on saturday for Jordans.
they sold out in NYC
HOWEVER stores usually restocked by the middle of that next week.

Wrong..Shoes use to drop in the middle of the week back in the day.. I skipped school sometimes I know..
 5 years ago '04        #137
Kalon 4 heat pts
space
space
$5,457 | Props total: 80 80
i may cop these the NEXT time they release.
 5 years ago '05        #138
Wondah_Woman 5 heat pts
space
space
$4,013 | Props total: 6119 6119
 cmac23 said:
Wrong..Shoes use to drop in the middle of the week back in the day.. I skipped school sometimes I know..
Yep...that's the origin of the Saturday release...to stop kids from skipping school. Nike love the kids!
 5 years ago '05        #139
WaveDoe 12 heat pts12
space
space
space
$5,256 | Props total: 0 0
 ATLien2g2 said:
these threads always turn into the same bullsh*t. the folks that's not into shoes come in every time saying the same sh*t, i hope they lining up to vote, i hope they got jobs and all this other nonsense. i never hear people talk bad like this when people are in line for iphones, ipads, black friday deals, and anything else but shoes.
Everything you posted can be used for productivity, yall all playing ball after yall cop?

Dudes gonna be talking about getting money from chicks because of they fly kicks, you getting a dollar sandwich from those hoodrats admiring jordans and sh*t.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
158 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
91 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
98 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
78 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
NBA LONZO BALL FULL HIGHLIGHTS DEBUT GAME IN NY GOES OFF FROM 3 POINT LAND :mj..
51 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
46 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
73 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy