They Lined up for them Olympic 7s...

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
147 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
86 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
77 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Learn the difference between a DR. Wife and a "Boxden Simp Thot"!
133 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '04        #61
strahan2004 40 heat pts40
space
space
$5,059 | Props total: 405 405
 Andrefrbk said:
LOL...

Worst economy in History, n*ggas still lining up to consume...

i got 3 pairs of 7's, how many more do i need? Do n*ggas really need this colorway to feel good about themselves?
2...at the very least...
 5 years ago '07        #62
cmac23 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,603 | Props total: 0 0
 STep*Ur*GaMe*uP said:
waited in line at one mall... copped em. Went to another mall later wit the wifey... found 2 more pairs my size at like 2:30 in the afternoon. imma flip these other two on craigslist and rock these new J's for free.
I hope you can't RESELL them get stuck with 3 pairs....
 5 years ago '07        #63
MissStush88 1 heat pts
space
space
$903 | Props total: 4 4
But i bet half of them wouldnt stand in lines like this to vote or do community service.Some of these n***as dont deserve feet.
 5 years ago '11        #64
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 cmac23 said:
I hope you can't RESELL them get stuck with 3 pairs....
Im filpping my size 9's so mine can be free too
 5 years ago '05        #65
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 strahan2004 said:
2...at the very least...
In NYC n*ggas always lining up for kicks, i cant lie im stood on a couple SHORT lines before opening. But not on some hypebeast camping trip type shiit. Fuk that man.

NYC statistically has the largest gap between rich and poor rivaling 3rd world countries... Yet i see n*ggas consuming the most. Not to mention everything here is expensive.

I bet dudes skip meals, stayed home, and saved unemployment checks to buy these damn kicks.

Shiit sad breh. Stop buying shiit yall dont neeeeeeeeed. If you already have 7's fuk u need more pairs for? How many times can n*ggas cop the same kicks? This is coming from a n*gga who has had 1-19.

Also fuk resellers, coppin kicks to relist for 200% more.
 5 years ago '08        #66
centercourt 
space
space
$152 | Props total: 20 20
 NLSP42 said:
Wrong.
I'm an old head so I was Buying Jordans in the 90s.....they never sold out the first day and they were available in stores WEEKS after they were released....

Lines in the 90s? WHere? I never saw a single line before 2000
This!
 5 years ago '06        #67
Jayseos2 
space
space
space
$47 | Props total: 14 14
 AKS MUZIK said:
I still have mine from 04:
 07-21-2012, 07:28 PM         #68
King Jove 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 paidNfull said:
idk where ya'll was in the 90's, but the Jordan shoe game been like this, that's why it k!lls me when ya'll say the game is fu*ked up and it's "hypebeast" Jordans been selling out and muthafu*kas been lining up for sneaks man, just that it was no internet

even in the early 2000's jordan hype wasn't this big.

you could miss out on special j's the first day and a bunch of stores throughout the city would have them for about a week. now j's selling out all over the US in hours.

shoe collecting is a different animal than it was back then. it's become mainstream because of the post-2006 internet and social media, more and more resellers (reselling game is huge right now), more diverse (now suburban white kids and asians from privileged households buying j's with their rich parents money). a lot of people didn't even know release dates.

damn sure wasn't people camping out for jordans in the 90's

[pic - click to view]

Last edited by King Jove; 07-21-2012 at 07:45 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #69
whitesand 46 heat pts46
space
space
$8,652 | Props total: 1545 1545
 TheUzualSuSpect said:
Got to the mall at 12 last night only to find out they handed out ALL the tickets at 8 o fvckin clock. That's bullshyt my nigguh they murkin the shoe game with no mercy makin mufukkas stand around the mall 12+ hrs for sum fvckin shoes. Damn right I'm mad
 5 years ago '05        #70
Andrefrbk 1067 heat pts1067
space
space
$22,888 | Props total: 5124 5124
 NLSP42 said:
Wrong.
I'm an old head so I was Buying Jordans in the 90s.....they never sold out the first day and they were available in stores WEEKS after they were released....

Even after selling out, JB would produce more...

Now its all about hype... started around 2002.
 5 years ago '04        #71
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,668 | Props total: 523 523
Pathetic. And half of y'all will never wear these more than once, if at all.
 5 years ago '10        #72
Esdot 17 heat pts17
space
space
$1,616 | Props total: 689 689
 NLSP42 said:
Wrong.

This. You could still find sizes left in all stores after they were released. Some even marked down 20-30%.

One thing is that J's used to be released in the middle of the week. I remember being late for class to stop by footlocker to cop them and wear the same day. Now everyone is available to line up friday afternoon.

Another thing is that JB started implementing "limited" colorways and releases. There were no Packs, BIN or FTLOTG special edition kicks. Now everyone seems to think every release is special and they must have it.
 5 years ago '07        #73
dipset121 39 heat pts39
space
space
$2,260 | Props total: 15 15
them 7's wasn't even that nice to go that hard wtf
 5 years ago '04        #74
kenoe212004 27 heat pts27
space
space
$12,298 | Props total: 3758 3758
 paidNfull said:
idk where ya'll was in the 90's, but the Jordan shoe game been like this, that's why it k!lls me when ya'll say the game is fu*ked up and it's "hypebeast" Jordans been selling out and muthafu*kas been lining up for sneaks man, just that it was no internet
real talk bruh its crazy cuzz the lines was worst back then and n*gga's was gettin beat up an robbed in them lines over jordans, white people use to be scared to be in them lines back in the 90's n*ggas use to be gettin k!lled over jordans also back then crazy sh*t now its this hypebeast soft sh*t.......
 5 years ago '10        #75
SoulOnIce 67 heat pts67
space
space
space
$13,773 | Props total: 961 961
I bet some of those dudes need to pay child support but rather spend it on jordans
 5 years ago '11        #76
Dray 1187 heat pts1187
space
space
$59,313 | Props total: 25139 25139
my favourite/most worn 7's

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '09        #77
Knowledgeable 29 heat pts29
space
space
$11,188 | Props total: 3488 3488
The game is sooo fu*ked up now. sh*t is sad...
 07-21-2012, 08:53 PM         #78
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I remember back then instead of camping out we would get there around the time the store opens and when it was time for the mall doors to come open people would jump out of their cars and run to like a champs/footlocker/footaction etc.

I swear I was the fastest n*gga, I always had first in line leaving my fam behind. Nowadays when you get there when the store opens it's like 20+ n*ggas deep. When the concords dropped I was like 10th in line at 5:00 am, I kinda felt bad for the people behind me who wanted a size 10.5. Them n*ggas was acting like they was gonna jack my sh*t.

5 years ago '09        #79
WiLL 17 heat pts17
space
space
$9,927 | Props total: 192 192
I had to work smh, these are my one of my favorite j's too
 07-21-2012, 08:56 PM         #80
Ca$h Out 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 kenoe212004 said:
real talk bruh its crazy cuzz the lines was worst back then and n*gga's was gettin beat up an robbed in them lines over jordans, white people use to be scared to be in them lines back in the 90's n*ggas use to be gettin k!lled over jordans also back then crazy sh*t now its this hypebeast soft sh*t.......
Yea back then n*ggas was murking on sight for the jordans.

When the oreo 4's dropped in 99 dude got murked cause he didn't give up his pair.
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
142 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Floor Kids (Game looks dope)
20 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside X-MEN return to Marvel Studios in less than 48 hours
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Who's jumping on this Tron(Trx) Spaceship??
94 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Dec 12 - US 'Living Off 1950s Infrastructure,' Must Spend $2 Trillion to Moder..
77 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Snippets of American Dream-Cole ft. Kendrick
45 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Jeezy Sets the Record Straight With Budden and Akademiks | Everyday Struggle
297 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
BOX Mayweather reveals comeback offer, fighting in ufc; poppin mad sh*t:"th..
70 comments
2 days ago
@sports
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy