Jordan Hill agrees to 2 year Deal with the Lakers

most viewed right now
Video inside Tay K has signed a record deal with 88 Classic Records worth millions.
44 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Chinx’s Killer attended his funeral!!!!!smh
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
What's the best punchline you heard this year?
56 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NBA Kobe Bryant legendary stories like when MJ yelled @ Mugsy shoot u f'n midg..
70 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '12        #81
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,768 | Props total: 22154 22154
 .:RELOADED:. said:
lakers could have used him last year

dont need him this year.....need a solid defender as the backup pg which is something nate rob is not....still could sign him tho but i dont see him signing another minimum contract...he would be a good energy guy off the bench

wonder what the deal with him is and teams not pickin him up...he a problem in the locker room?

but lakers #1 need is gettin a gaurd to backup nash who can maybe play some mins behind kobe as well.....steve blake is a fu*kin f*ggot and makes me wanna commit hate crimes every time i see that skinny fu*kin whiteboy in purple and gold

You all be k!lling my boy blake.
 5 years ago '08        #82
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678
 astroblack9 said:

and who would we have brought in in his place?

Armen87 said:
that won't happen kind sir. he fits the perfect role for this laker team. offensive rebounds/easy buckets, play defense. he doesn't need the ball in his hands to be effective.

meh...he played a few good games. y'all are hyping him up to something he's not.

watch him play a whole season and do absolutely nothing like on the rockets, then you'll see.

hell even steve blake got hot some games, doesn't make him an all star.

5 years ago '06        #83
Don Kaliko 14 heat pts14
space
space
$4,241 | Props total: 1728 1728
 o7media said:
lol at thinking Hill was a good resign. that bum isn't important, now that he has his contract he's gonna pull a Harden.

so hill is going to help carry the lakers to the championship. not sure how that's bad, but to each's own.
 5 years ago '10        #84
AmazinJay 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,575 | Props total: 1275 1275
 MichaelKnight said:
Good now we need a backup pg n sg n we set .. If Blake's the backup pg come start of the season

I would like to see Darious Johnson-Odom get PT behind Nash if we don't get another vet at PG. He wouldn't be bad at all. We need to go after a small forward. Maybe we should land Webster.
 5 years ago '06        #85
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
 Don Kaliko said:
barbosa is not the same brazilian blur like he once was. you might wanna have a 2nd thought about that acquisition.
ye he fell off every year since he left PHX
 5 years ago '08        #86
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,271 | Props total: 8678 8678

Don Kaliko said:
so hill is going to help carry the lakers to the championship. not sure how that's bad, but to each's own.
 07-21-2012, 04:50 PM         #87
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
n*gga putting together the most well rounded Lakers team in 20 years. n*ggas gonna actually have a bench and point guard play, I don't know what the fu*k to do with myself.
 07-21-2012, 05:00 PM         #88
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 AmazinJay said:
I would like to see Darious Johnson-Odom get PT behind Nash if we don't get another vet at PG. He wouldn't be bad at all. We need to go after a small forward. Maybe we should land Webster.
I agree, we need to let our young dog get the backup minutes at the point. Two different speeds instead of two old dudes. To go along with getting him some experience before he takes over one day. I still have confidence in Ebanks to have pretty much an even split of the SF minutes with MWP and Jamison. Eyenga is a high energy, extremely athletic shooting guard that shows flashes of being able to make plays for himself and he defends well. I don't mind him backing up Kobe. Goudelock getting some of those minutes because he can space the floor better. With Hill, Bynum(or Howard), and Pau big men are covered, jaminson being able to get a few PF minutes. I think the team is ready to go. It has a good balance of young guys and vets. The only thing I would add maybe is a back up center so Pau doesn't have to get center minutes. Not looking for anything major there, so Jermaine O'Neal will fit there if the Lakers do go for him. Best Lakers team in years.
 07-21-2012, 05:02 PM         #89
SOCIALITE 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 o7media said:
lol at thinking Hill was a good resign. that bum isn't important, now that he has his contract he's gonna pull a Harden.

Ah, one of those types. Thinks a guy has to be a high skill player to be a good pick up...every championship team has dirty work guys who gives all out effort every single game. Hill fills that role. It's not all about 3s and crossovers brah.
 5 years ago '07        #90
bx kid 4 heat pts
space
space
$7,211 | Props total: 1269 1269
^^^thank u... Ppl only look at the names of the players
 07-22-2012, 08:10 AM         #91
The_Future_09 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Loco Poe said:
ye he fell off every year since he left PHX
Could it be due to the lack of a certain point god?
 5 years ago '11        #92
MakeItHappen456 41 heat pts41
space
space
$6,204 | Props total: 1630 1630
 SOCIALITE said:
Ah, one of those types. Thinks a guy has to be a high skill player to be a good pick up...every championship team has dirty work guys who gives all out effort every single game. Hill fills that role. It's not all about 3s and crossovers brah.
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
66 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
74 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
105 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Chick Rants About Only Liking Hood Guys! "I Love When I see A N*gga Glo..
183 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Get abused in an employee meeting brehs lol
49 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Phat ass white girl for real
62 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
pocaahantus
20 comments
18 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Amazon may have just dropped a clue about the home of its new..
74 comments
21 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy