most viewed right now
Video inside Was there ever a bigger weed carrier than SliffStar
70 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
58 comments
@thotsdimesetc

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2012, 12:25 PM         #21
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
Gay-Unit were garbage back then and still garbage now, I Never liked them, they were always commercial a.ss pop rap and certainly not gangsta rap.
D-Block aka The Lox were much better than this sh*tty crew have ever attended, sure they never sold as big as G-Unit, but in their time, they are much better and much more talented.
I know who D Block are, I have most their collective discography. D Block, at the best of times, cannot touch early G Unit. Bar for bar they win, we saw that when D Block ate G Unit in their rap beef, but as far as albums and mixtapes go...

Please, be sensible.
 07-21-2012, 12:30 PM         #22
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And whomever called them early stuff a classic should be shot, their music is not classic and D Block beats them to the pulp, because they have MUCH better rappers and better music.
Gay-Unit's aka g-unitmusic just like the ones they enemies are one of the reasons since 1997 that rap is in a sorry a.ss state.
Please. LOX discography has nothing on G Units.

The production and - and I hate myself for saying this - swagger that G Unit had was too much, even for a lyrically strong, hard rap group like D Block.

I don't know why you think it's either or, there's many fans of both groups, you don't have to ride with 1 and trash the other.

You sound like a 13 year old girl.
 07-21-2012, 12:34 PM         #23
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
And k!lling a music scene doesn't make a group or artist bad, that's always been the case. Oasis were responsible for putting British indie in a "sorry a.ss state". Dizzee Rascal put grime in a "sorry a.ss state". I'd guess there are people who say Lil Jon put crunk in a "sorry a.ss state"

A lot of the better musicians are criticised for harming the scene by blowing up(going commercial) and changing the rules.

Don't blame G Unit for being good enough to globally popularise gangster rap.
 5 years ago '10        #24
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58
 ROFLSTOMP said:
And k!lling a <a class="inlineAdmedialink" href="#">music</a> scene doesn't make a group or artist bad, that's always been the case. Oasis were responsible for putting British indie in a "sorry a.ss state". Dizzee Rascal put grime in a "sorry a.ss state". I'd guess there are people who say Lil Jon put crunk in a "sorry a.ss state"

A lot of the better musicians are criticised for harming the scene by blowing up(going commercial) and changing the rules.

Don't blame G Unit for being good enough to globally popularise gangster rap.
Your wasting your time arguing with tupacnasfan. He's been saying the same thing for years on this site and other sites. He can't help it tho, he has autism. So replying to him is like beating a dead horse. Just leave that boy alone.
 07-21-2012, 12:52 PM         #25
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
fu*k YOU bi*ch!

The Lox still sh*ts on gay-unit reguardless, you cannot compare to jadakiss and Styles P

THOSE RAPPERS ARE TALENTED!
I already said, without prompting, that D Block sh*t on 50 cent.

You're a retard. You keep posting songs of D Block as if I've never fu*king heard of them. I was listening to that song today.
 07-21-2012, 01:21 PM         #26
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
So are you f*ggot, so fu*k you!
this fool
 07-21-2012, 01:24 PM         #27
YesUcantCme 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 cjiscash said:
Your wasting your time arguing with tupacnasfan. He's been saying the same thing for years on this site and other sites. He can't help it tho, he has autism. So replying to him is like beating a dead horse. Just leave that boy alone.

5 years ago '12        #28
AK2 
space
space
$898 | Props total: 100 100
tupacnasfan is mentally ill. dont bother responding to his posts
 07-21-2012, 01:35 PM         #29
Advent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
fu*k the Gay-Unit aka G-Unit Generation, they have just as ruined the reputation of hip-hop as YMCMB and other bullsh*t passing off as rap.
makes me ashamed and truly sad at how american music has become since the 1990's.
how old are you? cause by the looks of things you look like an 8 year old with your "gay unit" "lil gayne" name calling.

power of the dollar
50 cent is the future, no mercy no fear, gods plan
GRODT
hunger for more
straight outta cashville
the documentary
beg for mercy
50's mixtapes
banks mixtapes
gunit mixtapes
buck mixtapes
some of gunit radio mixtapes
GRODT soundtrack
hell, even rotten apple and buck the world while not as good as the first albums were solid

truth is youre ignorant to the fact g-unit as a whole has had solid/classic material.
 5 years ago '04        #30
CTre 22 heat pts22
space
space
$33,277 | Props total: 2846 2846
n*gga if you disagree post one summarizing post and let the thread die out lol... you ain't doing sh*t but keeping the thread at the top
 07-21-2012, 02:01 PM         #31
Advent 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
That's your Opinion, but aside from many men, g-unit has a sucky music catalogue in my opinion, most of them are just dreadful (especially two of the very worst albums of 2000's the massacre and the thoughts of a predicate felon) and made them on my list of the worst of 2003 onwards, For me, D-Block, the old terror squad and others beat them, because they had substance, something most of gay-unit don't have, G-Unit's all image and zero substance and to call them better than rappers in the past is a big insult right there.

Captial Punishment, Stillmatic, we are the street, dmx's albums, Straight outta compton, and many others>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gay-unit aka g-unit's entire catalogue, Yeah I Said it.
everyone has their own opinion. i personally think they have more solid material than people claim/think they have. i actually like the massacre and dont think its as bad as people say and ive never gave thoughts of a predicate felon the time of day since i dont like yayo.

its cool you think d-block beats them. i aint disputing that since its your opinion and everyone has their own. but for me personally g-unit material > d-blocks material (i aint hating, i havent listened to much of their material as i have g-unit)

i still listen to the solid material they have and ive outgrown everything g-unit related except for lloyd banks but i cant deny the fact they have a solid discography for most of their career
 5 years ago '07        #32
I bleed GREEN 34 heat pts34
space
space
$22,724 | Props total: 17977 17977
i was gonna respond to tupacnasfan since i see this dude posting "5-0" "gay-unit" "lil gayne" over and over but now that i know hes autistic it explains it all.
 5 years ago '07        #33
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
You damn right I Have autism and at least I Have Knowledge unlike you sheep.

and to call gay-unit aka g-unit legendary is a stab in the back for REAL legends of hip-hop.
and another reason why music continues to go at a downward spiral like it is now.
well my nephew has autism so i know arguing with you autistic fu*ks is like talking to a damn wall
 5 years ago '07        #34
space
space
 tupacnasfan said:
And why in the fu*k are you dissing me when I'm speaking the truth here.

it makes me sick.

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2012, 02:41 PM         #35
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And why in the fu*k are you dissing me when I'm speaking the truth here.

it makes me sick.
How can you speak the truth when music is subjective?

You're so caught up in your own rap vendettas that you can't even give fair opinion on certain rappers, if they happen to have issues with rappers you already like.

You're everything that is wrong with hip hop, you're a hip hop retard, a bi*ch with female tendencies.

You don't ever see fans of other genres running certain artists through the mud on the basis of disagreement between bands/artists. But you're an everyday teenage girl rap f*g who can't accept that a group that disses a group you like might actually have talent.

Even D Block, who you're d!ck riding to the extreme, would find your views stupid. I seriously doubt anyone in the lox would share your very low opinion of G Unit.
 07-21-2012, 02:58 PM         #36
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 tupacnasfan said:
And how you call this sh*tty a.ss group legendary?

Run DMC, Houndini, DMX, Wu-Tang Clan and others are legends, this poseur trash group with a neocon type rapper is defintely not.
Lol you can't even hold down a reasonable conversation.

I didn't say G Unit were legendary. But lol at naming Run DMC................................... REALLY? Run DMC? I rate Run DMC on the same level as Tony Yayo.

RUN DMC are and always were GARBAGE. The only reason people give them props is because they had influence.......... the same reason you seem to hate G Unit.

You are very, very strange.
 07-21-2012, 03:02 PM         #37
ROFLSTOMP 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
"He makes good songs but he's not a better lyricist than me. Put all the money, the units, put everything behind us, plus the good old-fashioned lyrics and an instrumental, and I'll wear him out. You know that. The whole world knows that. I know and I'm humble."
Jadakiss on 50 cent

You know Jada and the lox rated g unit when they came through, despite the beef. You dislike g unit more than the group you're d!ck riding
 5 years ago '10        #38
A.Dot789 1053 heat pts1053
space
space
$13,942 | Props total: 8040 8040
How many times has Tupacnasfan commented
 5 years ago '10        #39
cjiscash 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,995 | Props total: 58 58

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2012, 03:31 PM         #40
TheMob 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
They are not a joke. They just did not reach legendary status.
Home      

most viewed right now
So this nigga YBN Nahmir really a fraud nigga?
79 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
133 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Bx, can she be saved? Or is she Too Far Gone?
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside US DEPARMENT OF DEFENSE RELEASES NAVY JET ENCOUNTER WITH UFO VIDEO :mjd..
73 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Is it just me or did Kanye West dress poorly during the College Dropou..
67 comments
2 days ago
@gear
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Joe Budden coming out of retirement in 2018 over amigos beef? “Enough ..
118 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 16 - Virginia woman killed by her pit bulls in ‘grisly mauling’
191 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - Matt Damon Is Sharing All His Bad Opinions on Sexual Misconduct
51 comments
2 days ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy