Kevin Hart X-mad card
31 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Steph Kegels
71 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA Isiah Thomas Says His Family was Worse than Lavar Ball "He Used to Rob Eve..
102 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Nicki Minaj speaks up against White rappers taking over the charts
240 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Worst Officiated/Rigged Series?
2002 Western Conference Finals: Lakers/Kings 155 58.49%
2006 NBA Finals: Heat/Mavs 82 30.94%
Other (say it in the thread) 28 10.57%
Voters: 265. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #81
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,396 | Props total: 13081 13081
 Avon_Barksdale said:
Explain this play then Heat Stan?...

Nobody even touched Wade in the air and the refs still gave him the call...
looks like some sh*t that happens in every game ever. oh my god you found one, that explains them all

mavs stans benefit as much as anybody from weakass fouls and BS calls for softass dirk, but the first to bi*ch and moan when it doesn't work out for you. tyson chandler shooting more free throws than lebron james in a series. jason terry shooting more free throws than lebron james in a series. lebron james getting 20 free throws in 6 games. that's all good and well .

ignore dirk getting 24 free throws in a game TWICE in the playoffs, BOTH years he made the finals. biggest beneficiary of weakass foul calls in league history with his 7 foot shooting guard a.ss .

keep crying though, i will drink your tears
 5 years ago '10        #82
BEASTMODE863 2 heat pts
space
space
$2,171 | Props total: 299 299
yea i remember that Game 6 of the Kings/Lakers series, that 2006 Finals was terrible, maybe even worse than the WCF. atleast the Kings had a chance to close it out in Game 7 but didnt. Dallas just got k!lled by the FT a.ssault of Wade (refs)
 5 years ago '06        #83
Loco Poe 
space
space
$2,544 | Props total: 731 731
as a lakers fan id have to def say the 2002 series with Sac... we should of never won that series real talk... but the miami/dallas one was fu*kin bs aswell... this years finals comes not too far behind.. actually the whole fu*king playoffs was rigged this year in Miami's favour... its rediculous how bias the refs were... smh
 07-21-2012, 03:45 AM         #84
maseface80 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Westbrook scored 43 pts on 20/32 shooting from the field. More than 1/2 of his shots in the paint. Went to the line a grand total of "ONCE" with an additional "and1" free throw on an obvious undeniable floor rendering foul. First time ever in a playoff series that a player scored more than 40+ without going to line at least 6 times (i.e. 12 free throw attempts avg). And before anyone try to check the numbers or give examples I've already did that.

Magic Game 6 vs. Philadelphia, 1980 (Rookie scores 42 points, takes 15 rebounds)
Michael Jordan’s Flu Game vs. Utah (38 points)
Michael Jordan’s push-off game-winner vs. Utah (45 points in 1998)
James Worthy Triple-Double in Game 7 (36 points, 16 rebounds, 10 a.ssists)
Dwyane Wade saves the Heat in Game 3 (42 points, 13 rebounds, game-winning FTs)
Isiah Thomas goes off on a bum ankle (43 points, 25 in the 3rd quarter, in a loss)
Michael Jordan’s shoulder shrug game vs. Portland (39 points, 6 3-pointers in the first half)
Michael Jordan erupts vs. Phoenix in Game 3 (55 points)
Allen Iverson scores 48 points in Game 1 win against the Lakers

Just sayin
 5 years ago '10        #85
JaYYo 28 heat pts28
space
space
$8,027 | Props total: 563 563
the funniest part about it is....they think they are making more money by rigging it when they making less in the long run....people want to see THE BEST BASKETBALL and the thrill in the unpredictability and those who deserve to win ...win....and also a competitive LEAGUE....these small citys u snub have thousands of fans that do PAY u know...it adds up
 5 years ago '08        #86
NickThaQuick6 
space
space
$423 | Props total: 2 2
idk how yall say the lakers vs kings was rigged. robert made that shot. dont blames refs for a lucky shot yall need to watch that tape again
 5 years ago '07        #87
KoolBreeze 9 heat pts
space
space
$6,778 | Props total: 5977 5977
all i remember is the lakers/kings series doug christie was Ding up kobe. kobe had the ball pivoted and caught christie wit a elbow right on the face. ref called a foul on doug christie. had me like something just wasnt right
 5 years ago '04        #88
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 KoolBreeze said:
all i remember is the lakers/kings series doug christie was Ding up kobe. kobe had the ball pivoted and caught christie wit a elbow right on the face. ref called a foul on doug christie. had me like something just wasnt right
Yup..or when they were inbounding the ball and Kobe pushed off Bibby and CLEARLY fouled him and they called a foul on Bibby...CLASSIC COMEDY...the dude that said how come we are saying it was rigged when 'Robert' just made a lucky shot...it wasn't rigged because of that shot smart one it was the foul calls, the huge FT disparity, etc..
 07-21-2012, 06:10 AM         #89
Cheeze 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Dumbasses really trying to say this year was rigged?

Just admit you guys are upset that Bron won a ring and you have no jokes now. Just admit it. OKC just got beat by the better team. Rigged
 5 years ago '04        #90
Franchise08 69 heat pts69
space
space
$3,834 | Props total: 4 4
 Cheeze said:
Dumbasses really trying to say this year was rigged?

Just admit you guys are upset that Bron won a ring and you have no jokes now. Just admit it. OKC just got beat by the better team. Rigged
 5 years ago '12        #91
bmandagod 6 heat pts
space
space
$4,252 | Props total: 821 821
any early 2000 Lakers games
 07-21-2012, 07:31 AM         #92
Vincent Vega 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Kings vs. Lakers Wcf 02 and its not even close really. Honorable mention for Robert Horry and the Spurs in 05/06 when he hip checked Nash and Amare and Diaw got suspended for the next, and decisive game in the series. Kings would have got a ring that year, and the Suns would have at least took it to 7. Best I ever saw Amare play.
 5 years ago '11        #93
SuL2K12 
space
space
$1,372 | Props total: 434 434
 Aquarius said:
Miami/OKC...
this
 5 years ago '08        #94
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Kooper said:

Wade's parade to the line matched the Mavericks and set a Finals record for most free throws made.

[pic - click to view]

"I kind of thought I went out of the way and they gave him the call," Nowitzki said. "So I thought it was a tough call."

[pic - click to view]

When your the best slashing guard on the planet your bound to get free throws.

Avon_Barksdale said:
Explain this play then Heat Stan?...

Nobody even touched Wade in the air and the refs still gave him the call...
Don't remember where the refs were standing but he stuck his hand out. Don't blame Wade because the ref saw him reached and a.ssumed there was contact.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 07-21-2012 at 08:21 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #95
YoungRay20 290 heat pts290
space
space
$27,687 | Props total: 6823 6823
 Young Professa said:
Heat in 2006 was a travesty for the nba.
A Kobe Stan would say that. Especially one that started liking the lakers over the last 5 years. You know damn well the you guys robbed the kings. fu*king f*gget a.ss Kobe Stans.

See what you f*ggets don't understand is 8 of 10 times Wade was grabbed and Smacked. Play aggressive you get free throws. Get over it. But fu*king pushing players and knocking them over, c'mon now. Kings lakers.

Last edited by YoungRay20; 07-21-2012 at 08:29 AM..
 5 years ago '08        #96
o7media 47 heat pts47
space
space
$30,276 | Props total: 8678 8678
 m!ck3y said:
Dallas Houston...

This.

And 2001 NBA Finals .. Lakers - Sixers

5 years ago '09        #97
bigscore 1632 heat pts1632
space
space
$12,835 | Props total: 17946 17946

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #98
iMaGrOWNassMAN! 
space
space
$3,543 | Props total: 0 0
LA vs. Boston. Game 7. 2010 Finals.

That 4th quarter bias for LA was f*ckin ridiculous.
 5 years ago '12        #99
44wade 289 heat pts289
space
space
space
$24,161 | Props total: 11452 11452
Which one was mentioned in a federal indictment aas being rigged?

Oh.
 5 years ago '04        #100
kb2602 
space
space
space
$1,115 | Props total: 28 28
 BO$$ Playa said:
Kings shot 19 more FT's than the Lakers during the 2002 series.

In Game 2 & Game 3 the Kings shot a combined 33 more FT's than the Lakers (w/ a 20 FT disparity in G3). Lakers FT disparity in the "infamous Game 6" was 15.

If the series was rigged they sure didn't do a good job rigging it. Most of you kids didn't watch the series. If you were actually watching the series back then you'd think the games were rigged in favor of the Kings. Sac got ALL the calls in Arco. ALWAYS.
real talk i still remember at the end of game 5 in arco kobe was going up for a posible game winning shot and bobby jackson just flat out holding kobe's jersey and no foul called and yeah game 6 wasnt the best officiated game but what the kings excuse for game 7 at home, shotting airballs and constantly bricking free throws

to me 06 finals and its not even close, d-wade got constant bullsh*t calls from game 3 through game 6
Home      

most viewed right now
joie chavis
36 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 15 - China is raising the next generation of African elites by tra..
60 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Infinity War Countdown - 140 days left: Disney pulls dick out on the entertain..
89 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside XXXTentacles facing 77 years in jail :niggaomg:
196 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Roseanne Revival Gets Premiere Date on ABC — Watch Season 10 Teaser
61 comments
2 days ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Erykah badu shows that fur burger
94 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Dad challenges daughter’s boyfriend to video game grudge match, gets ..
18 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
Ashamed Of Pixel Sales, Google Begins Hiding Pixel Launcher Install Count In P..
10 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy