Rappers React To ''Dark Knight'' Massacre

most viewed right now
NBA Bron and the Cavs been on they sh-t since ...
31 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Teanna Trump got a son now? :deadpg:
86 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Birdman broke af - about to lose his mansion due to $12 Million Dollar Loan
137 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
yukmouth responded to gonzoe
21 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '06        #61
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 Laronla said:
Where's Ja??
 07-21-2012, 09:07 AM         #62
freakbucket  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Kingpin 313 said:
sh*t like this is only shocking to white people

n*ggas use to shootouts and innocent lives being took in the hood
I agree and disagree. By now, white people should be used to some random white person (or non-black american) committing mass murder in some remote location of the country. It's been happening atleast once every 6-9 months for the last 6+ years.

As for "n*ggas", I don't know how many people were shot in the whole state of Colorado in 2012 (including this), but Id guess more black people were shot in major urban cities at all types of places in one of those cities in probably 3-4 months.

with that said, its still fu*ked up. all across the board. guns, even though i fu*king love them, should be banned on all levels except the military. let the cops keep them for a while cause criminals will still have them. once again, i love guns. i own 3. but i wish we could go back to swords, knives, arrows, etc...
 5 years ago '06        #63
nightmare 429 heat pts429
space
space
$13,073 | Props total: 37 37
 shaneinsane said:
See this is why americas fu*ked up

They released Obamas statement before ja rules...
 5 years ago '08        #64
The N 469 heat pts469
space
space
$45,592 | Props total: 17265 17265
I noticed the white members here getting all defensive when they read "only white people",
that it's pretty factual, this white guy pretty much was the perfect white guy representation.

Last edited by The N; 07-21-2012 at 09:31 AM..
 5 years ago '04        #65
Nocturnal-One 
space
space
$1,837 | Props total: 6 6
Full of stupid a.ss racism in this thread, fu*k you all.
 07-21-2012, 09:48 AM         #66
Killa Kwamz  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
When did barrack drop an album
 5 years ago '12        #67
ThePainkiller 347 heat pts347
space
space
$69,866 | Props total: 22220 22220
 Sleazy said:
This thread is fu*king useless until we find out what Ja Rule thinks about the shooting.

[pic - click to view]

07-21-2012, 10:15 AM         #68
Illuminated  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Jaymalls said:

White people are the only ones that do crazy sh*t like this here... They are the only ones who k!ll there own families then themselves... They are the only ones stealing billions via white collar crimes... YET MINORITIES FILL PRISONS AND ARE MOSTLY PUT THERE FOR PETTY CRIMES! Cops shoot African Americans every 5 hours in the united states... Let that marinate!!!!
Yet, blacks who are incompetent when it comes to shooting a gun have k!lled more innocent people than actual targets during their drive-bys and other shooting rampages. Fools shooting fully automatic guns with 50 rounds and k!lling everything in sight. Little kids can't even go outside to play in most black neighborhoods because dumb a.ss negroes are liable to start shooting and k!ll kids (amongst other innocent bystanders). I've seen it happen too many times in my life. THAT'S why blacks go to jail....for committing crimes.

LOL @ that false police stat. Blacks are some funny people.
 5 years ago '07        #69
Royce207 
space
space
$2,958 | Props total: 3 3
 RoyaL CraCk said:
people that want to see a movie
and p!ss off the other people with crying. . i hate people like that, stay your a.ss at home
 5 years ago '07        #70
sleep23rd 1 heat pts
space
space
$5,829 | Props total: 333 333
 RealTalk4YoAss said:
predict the joe budden punchline that is coming in his next verse.
That n*gga Joe was playing cuts off the slaughterhouse mixtape last night on blog tv.... He already has a dark knight / Colorado line... sh*ts ill too....he might leak that song Monday.... Bookmark me....
 5 years ago '09        #71
Lil Jay 30 heat pts30
space
space
$7,999 | Props total: 424 424
 Jaymalls said:

White people are the only ones that do crazy sh*t like this here... They are the only ones who k!ll there own families then themselves... They are the only ones stealing billions via white collar crimes... YET MINORITIES FILL PRISONS AND ARE MOSTLY PUT THERE FOR PETTY CRIMES! Cops shoot African Americans every 5 hours in the united states... Let that marinate!!!!
should we fill jails with dead bodies?

What did Ja Rule say?
 5 years ago '08        #72
MADIA 
space
space
$1,319 | Props total: 33 33
"RAPPERS comment on tragedy"

ghostface.
masta ace.
obama..??

haha racist a.ss article
 5 years ago '05        #73
Draped Up 84 heat pts84
space
space
$2,862 | Props total: 680 680
 Kingpin 313 said:
sh*t like this is only shocking to white people

n*ggas use to shootouts and innocent lives being took in the hood
k!ll yourself you fu*king jackass
 07-21-2012, 11:54 AM         #74
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 BluCupShawty said:
the k!ller was not only smart but graduated with a neuroscience degree and was enrolled @ the University of Colorado Medical School before before withdrawing last month.

common sense > book smarts
Tru. I know ppl right nw in college with no common sense that you would think was dumb as fu*k.
 07-21-2012, 12:05 PM         #75
YOUNGZERO  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Convenient when the U.N. small arms treaty is up for voting, I'm thinking MKultra secret sh*t is going on.
 07-21-2012, 12:06 PM         #76
Walkerboy86  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 freakbucket said:
I agree and disagree. By now, white people should be used to some random white person (or non-black american) committing mass murder in some remote location of the country. It's been happening atleast once every 6-9 months for the last 6+ years.

As for "n*ggas", I don't know how many people were shot in the whole state of Colorado in 2012 (including this), but Id guess more black people were shot in major urban cities at all types of places in one of those cities in probably 3-4 months.

with that said, its still fu*ked up. all across the board. guns, even though i fu*king love them, should be banned on all levels except the military. let the cops keep them for a while cause criminals will still have them. once again, i love guns. i own 3. but i wish we could go back to swords, knives, arrows, etc...
So u wanna get rid of all the guns that's registered while the felons run around trigger happy ready to rob n k!ll anybody with illegal guns? This can't be life
 5 years ago '12        #77
coachscott33 
space
space
$254 | Props total: 0 0
On the real it doesn't matter the Race of the Shooter. Innocent lives where lost because of an idiots idea to reek havoc on the innocent. Sad thing when you cant go enjoy a movie without taking your strap just in case somebody runs up in their tripping like he did. Very Sad day when we cant take your family out without sneaking a strap in just in case somebody having a bad day and want to shoot any and everybody. World is full of people who don't value life. Thats why you gotta stay prayed up.
 5 years ago '09        #78
Toss 
space
space
space
$7,123 | Props total: 1658 1658
craziness has no race every educated person knows this and i cant believe im giving in on the troll but if he was black or Hispanic i think it wouldn't matter people still died rip
 07-21-2012, 12:47 PM         #79
Shawn James  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
how isnt this a obama thread? lmao who gives a fu*k what these rappers talk about........... ghost masta ace just blaze...... then oh yeah obama said something

but yeah sad sh*t
 5 years ago '04        #80
EGO 55 heat pts55
space
space
$30,670 | Props total: 524 524
Where the fu*k is Ja with his thoughts?!!!
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside trust a big butt and smile
39 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside ‘Saturday Night Live’ and Kevin Hart Deliver One Disappointing Christma..
38 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
Video inside So Maliah blessed us this morning
76 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Damn!! Is all I can say
89 comments
21 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Man Confronts His Baby Mother With DNA Proof That He’s Not Their Allege..
194 comments
24 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Eaton this booty for Breakfast, Lunch, & Dinner
65 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
vida guerra
84 comments
22 hours ago