Batman Begins vs. The Dark Knight vs. The Dark Knight Rises

most viewed right now
NFL NFL Network suspends Marshall Faulk, Heath Evans, Ike Taylor due to sexual..
150 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside 19 yo Becky with a phatty 🍑
22 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
The internet reacts to people getting finessed by the mother of the viral bull..
125 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 11 - Government agencies announce plan to sellout the internet
90 comments
@news

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which was the best of the Trilogy ???
Batman Begins 13 7.56%
The Dark Knight 91 52.91%
The Dark Knight Rises 68 39.53%
Voters: 172. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '05        #61
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 jholla31 said:
thank you,

half the movie joker was only chasing a few people, he was trying to take out harvey dent most of the time cause he knew the city looked up to him, and also just trying to get on batman nerves, he even batman that he needed him in order to enjoy what he was doing " your too much fun"

Bane was all about murk status, D- block load up the Glocks status, bane didn't see life or society the same as the joker did, people were still working and going to school while joker was out and about, bane shut ish down like " all y'all under the control of martial law now"

how is that not unprecedented in movies or comic book movies??

Where they do that at???
Yeah man. People not keeping it funky. Bane wasnt about no games. As we seen he was not about to slip a 2nd time with Batman. No hesitation, I dont care what shorty just told me, yeah yeah yeah, where's the shotty so I can deal with this dude right now.
 5 years ago '05        #62
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,443 | Props total: 7083 7083
at this dude basing how good a movie is strictly off of the amount of action.

I prefer a Hannibal Lecter, Joker, John Doe (Se7en), etc, type of villain over a Darth Vader, Bane, etc, etc villain all day every day.

Psychological warfare, to me, is MUCH more enjoyable then just all out destruction.

Bane was a cool villain, but to even COMPARE him to Nolan's Joker is just a slap in the fu*king face to The Joker.

But hey, if you're an action fan first and foremost then I can't even hate on your opinion. I just find it hilarious how you are acting like Bane is leagues ahead of Joker when they are COMPLETELY different types of villains.

5 years ago '04        #63
jholla31 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
 Bobby's World said:
Yeah man. People not keeping it funky. Bane wasnt about no games. As we seen he was not about to slip a 2nd time with Batman. No hesitation, I dont care what shorty just told me, yeah yeah yeah, where's the shotty so I can deal with this dude right now.
Real talk

5 years ago '04        #64
jholla31 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
at this dude basing how good a movie is strictly off of the amount of action.

I prefer a Hannibal Lecter, Joker, John Doe (Se7en), etc, type of villain over a Darth Vader, Bane, etc, etc villain all day every day.

Psychological warfare, to me, is MUCH more enjoyable then just all out destruction.

Bane was a cool villain, but to even COMPARE him to Nolan's Joker is just a slap in the fu*king face to The Joker.

But hey, if you're an action fan first and foremost then I can't even hate on your opinion. I just find it hilarious how you are acting like Bane is leagues ahead of Joker when they are COMPLETELY different types of villains.

First off to reply to your comment in a civilized manner, I was not even comparing the two, I said bain was a better villain because he affected more people on a level that joker could not relate to ( nuclear terroisim,2012 threat???). the joker psch profile is indeed horrific, but a man who wields power with a strong backing is enough to frighten anyone when it comes to total annihilation. Also you are wrong for saying "Nolan's Joker", that was the joker many have seen in the comics for a long time in diff adaptations, it was the first time it was seen on the screen like that by mass audiences like yourself, but the people who are knowledge able of the batman lore, knew this is what it would take to portray the character right, and they rejoice that it was done that way.

All I was saying is that a better villain is not only one who can blow up a bunch of ish but also take away things from your life as well, things that you and I depend on (police,escape,electricity,safety form criminals,etc). you are really short sighted if you think my argument was based on violence or some other factor that is over the top

good day sir
 5 years ago '06        #65
Convict 5 heat pts
space
space
$383 | Props total: 0 0
 mtva24 said:
First of all I would like to say that Michelle Pfifer catwoman >>>> Anne Hathaway catwoman

Also, why didn't they expand on her story, I dont even think there was a single cat in the story, but I digress....

1. The Dark Knight
2. Batman Begins
3. The Dark Knight Rises
would you have preferred this?

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #66
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
 Convict said:

[pic - click to view]

5 years ago '04        #67
C.R.I.P. 3 heat pts
space
space
$17,922 | Props total: 4282 4282
Seriously though, they are all game changing and brilliant films that make up the greatest trilogy in film, rivaled by only a select few, and yet they were all individually different types of films.
 5 years ago '04        #68
jholla31 
space
space
 Convict said:

[pic - click to view]

At dude who said it should have cats in it,lol

Cat-woman = Cat-burglar ,

LOL at people not making that connotation

I normally Dont post this much (bored at work), but the fools in these threads got me lol at work dude. like I understand If someone says hey I like this better than that, but to base it off dumb facts or to be biased off something for whatever reason is just silly, lol At how many post I have alone in these two batman threads alone, and i have been a member for years<lol

I normally just sit back and watch the Tom Follery on this site, but to taoday Im Part of it
 5 years ago '05        #69
DaOmega_1 271 heat pts271
space
space
$13,830 | Props total: 4096 4096
TDK is still the best to me.
TDKR is a close second (that could change after multiple viewings)
And BB is last... not that it isn't awesome or anything...
 5 years ago '08        #70
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 Convict said:

[pic - click to view]

coulda had selina get bitten by a radioactive cat, giving her cat powers. then she could've summoned all of gotham's house cats (who can talk btw) and had them diffuse the bomb for batman

also, in TDK, they also shoulda had joker be a stand up comedian
 5 years ago '11        #71
whouthinkitis 18 heat pts18
space
space
$8,856 | Props total: 1453 1453
 Sticks said:
Dark knight easily. Better acting, better story, better villian... Not too much going on.
I agree. Even though, TDKR was a good movie I felt like it was missing something but no villain in this Batman trilogy was able to top what The Joker did and was to this Batman trilogy. I like Bane as the choice in this movie as a villain but he was just downright brutal & calculating just like a terrorist.

I prefer TDK as the best out of all the movies b/c The Joker was just a fu*king lunatic creating random madness, fear, & hysteria not giving one fu*k about what he did. He lied, cheat, & steal and he really pushed Batman damn near to his breaking point. I just imagined if they would have added The Joker (if Heath lived) & Bane in this installment what could of happened.
 5 years ago '04        #72
jholla31 
space
space
 whouthinkitis said:
I agree. Even though, TDKR was a good movie I felt like it was missing something but no villain in this Batman trilogy was able to top what The Joker did and was to this Batman trilogy. I like Bane as the choice in this movie as a villain but he was just downright brutal & calculating just like a terrorist.

I prefer TDK as the best out of all the movies b/c The Joker was just a fu*king lunatic creating random madness, fear, & hysteria not giving one fu*k about what he did. He lied, cheat, & steal and he really pushed Batman damn near to his breaking point. I just imagined if they would have added The Joker (if Heath lived) & Bane in this installment what could of happened.
Very well thought out sir

5 years ago '04        #73
OnTheReal 
space
space
$4,219 | Props total: 495 495
Haven't even seen TDKR yet and will still have TDK #1 after I go tomorrow morning. Don't know how it's possible to be even close to TDK.
 5 years ago '04        #74
Bedewe22 1 heat pts
space
space
$8,399 | Props total: 107 107
^ That's that 2Pac status.

5 years ago '05        #75
damien1928 32 heat pts32
space
space
$4,311 | Props total: 2728 2728
 circleofpurple said:
Batman begins was my favorite. Tdk second. Tdkr is last as of now, but may change after another viewing.

This.
 07-21-2012, 05:30 PM         #76
Drone 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
The Dark Knight easily.

TDKR was great but had nothing on TDK.
 5 years ago '10        #77
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
 Darkdrone said:
The Dark Knight easily.

TDKR was great but had nothing on TDK.

So we gon act like TDK didn't drag on for an unnecessary 45 minutes after the Joker was gone?
 5 years ago '06        #78
aussie08 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,110 | Props total: 1314 1314
Just saw TDKR and my vote goes to TDK. TDKR didn't come close to gripping me the way TDK did, I was in awe the first time I saw it and couldn't wait to see it again. TDKR was a great movie and I will def watch again, but I just didn't get that same excitement from it.
 5 years ago '07        #79
Daville502 1 heat pts
space
space
$2,776 | Props total: 1305 1305
All 3 movies are great. Its really hard to pick a best. I'm not sure i like the dark Knight more than begins. Rises is too fresh in my mind. Ill have to vote later.
 5 years ago '05        #80
TheT 21 heat pts21
space
space
$16,913 | Props total: 716 716
 Dee Grande said:
1. Dark Knight Rises
2. Batman Begins
3. Dark Knight
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
290 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Time Traveler Came From 4127 To Get Away From Child Support
47 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Elle Duncan got Cari Champion the F outta here!
85 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside Kodi addon site TVAddons to stop proactively checking for piracy
21 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Sakura, Blanka, Flake, Cody, G , & Sagat DLC SF5
69 comments
22 hours ago
@games
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
69 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
40 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
audio inside Quavo & Lil Yachty “Ice Tray” (Joe Budden Diss)
71 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy