Migos clown Joe Budden to oblivion
78 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Well Damn quavo is out here clowning buddens again
132 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sweet Colombian....Baddie... IDK nigga she got ass and she pretty. peep
31 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
NBA BIG BALLER BRAND JUST SHUT DOWN NYC TODAY :mjomfg:
31 comments
@sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Which was the best of the Trilogy ???
Batman Begins 13 7.56%
The Dark Knight 91 52.91%
The Dark Knight Rises 68 39.53%
Voters: 172. Sorry, you cannot vote on this poll (Boxden members only)

[Click here to become a member]

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '10        #41
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I gotta put TDKR at the top of the list. That movie was so damn trill.

Sure, the Joker is (arguably) the best villain of all time. BUT TDKR had a better story and came together so well at the end.

It was the perfect way to end the trilogy.

TDKR

TDK

Batman Begins
 5 years ago '04        #42
Ace2125 25 heat pts25
space
space
$5,323 | Props total: 511 511
TDKR right now at the top of the list because this was a all around great movie. It had story, villian, action, love, twist, and etc. Anyone that don't feel the same prob just mad It wasn't alot more Batman in the movie
 5 years ago '05        #43
Daddy Black 2 heat pts
space
space
$7,714 | Props total: 2199 2199
I dunno, after watching TDKR this morning i have to say its more epic than the first two but prob a bit short of TDK. The whole trilogy is bangin, much better than the cartoony Batman of the past.
 07-21-2012, 02:48 AM         #44
youknowmystelo 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 5 years ago '09        #45
WezLFaCe_KiD 57 heat pts57
space
space
$14,826 | Props total: 1038 1038
The dark knight easily and i mean easily. joker toyed with gotham toyed with batman and harveys psyche / and was just a crazy a.ss villian. i also felt the city and characters were a lot more realistic and grimey. the movie flowed better too
batman begins
the dark knight rises. too much going one but had a lot of great ideas . great movie intense af ending . cant believe its over . all 3 were classic . wtf am i suppose to look forward now these gay a.ss marvel movies or bi*ch a.ss superman .
 5 years ago '05        #46
Peter Griffin 3 heat pts
space
space
$6,826 | Props total: 223 223
 Michael 1987 said:
Remember...
[spoiler - click to view]

So.. that would mean..
[spoiler - click to view]

Also..

Alfred seeing Bruce and Selina was not some self projected image.

Bruce Wayne is dead (in the public eye), Batman is "dead" (until the city needs him again) and Selina used that device Batman gave her earlier to wipe her identity and crime records from the system entirely. They both likely got hitched and started a new life together.

5 years ago '04        #47
x Tha Arkitek x 59 heat pts59
space
space
$18,662 | Props total: 6785 6785
 Dee Grande said:
1. Dark Knight Rises
2. Batman Begins
3. Dark Knight

I've watched Batman Begins over 50 times, I will watch Rises just as many....TDK, I've watched maybe 4 times....good movie, but over rated.
 07-21-2012, 08:31 AM         #48
Braz 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
Huge batman fanboy and Nolan fan here and I personally thought TDKR was the worst of the three

There was too little Batman in the film, Talia's character was too under developed and Bane went out like a bi*ch. Movie might as well have been 'Robin Begins'. I'm kind of annoyed they didn't stay true to the comics and cast d!ck Grayson or Tim Drake if they wanted to go the Robin/Nightwing route, instead of creating a new character as Nolan likes to do.
 5 years ago '10        #49
TheMindOf 21 heat pts21
space
space
$27,749 | Props total: 16554 16554
I think the best thing about that movie is that it was 2 hours and 45 minutes, but it didn't drag.

In TDK, once the joker was gone and we move on to Harvey Dent as the villain, the movie dragged for the last 45 minutes or so

TDKR gets better and better as it goes on and keeps you thoroughly engaged the whole time. Especially at the end.
 5 years ago '06        #50
Mr Kush 32 heat pts32
space
space
$2,500 | Props total: 906 906
 Bob Sacamano said:
Damn, sounds like a good idea. Need a fat bag of weed in the mix.
damn since ive watched all 3 batmans in the past week and have a fat bag of weed sitting in front of im about to boot up lotr blu ray

thanks fellas great idea
 5 years ago '07        #51
joshdogg26 193 heat pts193
space
space
$34,371 | Props total: 13020 13020
TDK by a hair over TDKR, then BB
 07-21-2012, 01:03 PM         #52
RandyWave17 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I have more respect for bain after watching the movie smfh he whooped Batman a.ss
 5 years ago '05        #53
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
How anybody could possibly say Tdkr was better then Tdk is beyond me.

Dark Knight
Dark Knight Rises
Batman Begins.

But its been a long a.ss time since I've sat down and watched Batman Begins.
 5 years ago '04        #54
jholla31 
space
space
$662 | Props total: 237 237
the foolishness RISES , bane destoryed everthing that bruce/batman had but he not a better villian than joker???

Batman outsmarted the joker, and never actually defeated bain without some help from a tip in prison and you know who? but joker is a better villain???

Bain brought nuclear terrorism into perceptive and martial law and made the president do a but joker is a better villain????

people on that biggie & 2pac ish when it comes to heath ledger, real talk, TDK was good but not better in total over TDKR (scale, story,action, bruce wayne's menatlity,alfred and bruce realtionship,etc.)
 5 years ago '05        #55
ReppinDaBurghh 55 heat pts55
space
space
$53,442 | Props total: 7081 7081
 jholla31 said:
the foolishness RISES , bane destoryed everthing that bruce/batman had but he not a better villian than joker???

Batman outsmarted the joker, and never actually defeated bain without some help from a tip in prison and you know who? but joker is a better villain???

Bain brought nuclear terrorism into perceptive and martial law and made the president do a but joker is a better villain????

people on that biggie & 2pac ish when it comes to heath ledger, real talk, TDK was good but not better in total over TDKR (scale, story,action, bruce wayne's menatlity,alfred and bruce realtionship,etc.)
Dude, just because Bane fu*ked more sh*t up then The Joker doesn't make him a better villain .

Heath's performance as The Joker is one of the most incredible performances by any actor of ALL TIME.

Just because Tdkr had more action you think that makes it a better movie?

There is not one single thing Tdkr did better then Tdk besides being on a grander scale and having more action.
 5 years ago '04        #56
jholla31 
space
space
 ReppinDaBurghh said:
Dude, just because Bane fu*ked more sh*t up then The Joker doesn't make him a better villain .

Heath's performance as The Joker is one of the most incredible performances by any actor of ALL TIME.

Just because Tdkr had more action you think that makes it a better movie?

There is not one single thing Tdkr did better then Tdk besides being on a grander scale and having more action.

maybe you need to rethink what a villain is, maybe its just acting to you, i consider the setting and all who are involved and affected by it.

if you were saying heath acted better than hardy you would have a valid argument, but better villain is being a bad guy the whole world is scarred by not just one city full of corrupt police. bane was on the CIA hit list in the beginning of the movie, was joker??

You k!ll me dude cause you don't acknowledge any other factor about my previous comment other than scale, but I understand it not meant for all to get it, only those capable of understanding something bigger
 07-21-2012, 02:09 PM         #57
Illstreet 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
I'm really suprised the vote is so close between TDK and TDKR... And that TDKR has 40 votes.

Not in a bad or good way... Just suprised.
 5 years ago '05        #58
Bobby's World 9 heat pts
space
space
$11,742 | Props total: 4818 4818
 Illstreet said:
I'm really suprised the vote is so close between TDK and TDKR... And that TDKR has 40 votes.

Not in a bad or good way... Just suprised.
It was good my n*gga Illy. You should enjoy. Hopefully you stayed spoiler free.
They are all 3 different approaches if you ask me. And I'm glad. 3 different approaches same epic character, same intelligent director. Good money.
 5 years ago '08        #59
Dee Grande 1269 heat pts1269
space
space
$22,380 | Props total: 7934 7934
 jholla31 said:

joker is a clown (no pun intended) that batman basically allows to live. bane was runnin sh*t though
 5 years ago '04        #60
jholla31 
space
space
 Dee Grande said:

joker is a clown (no pun intended) that batman basically allows to live. bane was runnin sh*t though
thank you,

half the movie joker was only chasing a few people, he was trying to take out harvey dent most of the time cause he knew the city looked up to him, and also just trying to get on batman nerves, he even batman that he needed him in order to enjoy what he was doing " your too much fun"

Bane was all about murk status, D- block load up the Glocks status, bane didn't see life or society the same as the joker did, people were still working and going to school while joker was out and about, bane shut ish down like " all y'all under the control of martial law now"

how is that not unprecedented in movies or comic book movies??

Where they do that at???
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside He just burned the soul of a lazy teacher
87 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside olliejayy (those pierced nipples...)
40 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside XXXTentacion gets 7 more charges added to his case and asks fans to sho..
92 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Video inside Fans Find Doo Doo Condoms and Lube While Digging into Zac Efrons Trash!
227 comments
21 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
I love things about her, but I still don't love her
68 comments
19 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside How Apple has won (and kept) my business
51 comments
19 hours ago
@tech
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Black In Crew: Chicago Baddie & Potential “No PullOut” Candidate
54 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Article inside ‘Star Wars: The Last Jedi’ Early Buzz: A Surprising, Funny and Jaw-Dr..
31 comments
18 hours ago
@movies
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy