Jul 20 - James Homles of the Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Yall thought Twitter on Big Sean was bad? Check out the comments about..
191 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Salma Hayek claims Harvey Weinstein threatened 'I will kill you, don'..
138 comments
@movies
most viewed right now
Post Malone almost commits career suicide on stream
227 comments
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Rare Pics of B.G. Derrick (N.O. Rap)
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 07-21-2012, 04:04 PM         #161
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Vampires.

Who else would I be talking about?
Can you pull together some names?

Do you even have any specific examples of these so-called "mufuhkas" going all "yall should be ashamed when that Wal Mart sh*t happened" or "wait wait... You cant generalized WHITE PPL!" by any chance?
 07-21-2012, 04:10 PM         #162
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
How can you blame all white people living today for fu*ked up sh*t that white people happened to do back in the day throughout history?

Most regular white people around today are just like regular black or asian or latin people... they love their family, they goto school, they goto work, they watch their sports... they ain't all evil trying to enslave people and sh*t. That logic is hella fu*kin dumb.

It's like saying all black people are fu*ked up criminal drug dealers just because some black people happened to be involved with some sh*t like that. Yall generalize waaaaay too hard. Grow up.

We're all in the same boat for the most part, bunch of random humans trying to survive and feed our families.
 07-21-2012, 04:19 PM         #163
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:

Do you even have any specific examples of these so-called "mufuhkas" going all "yall should be ashamed when that Wal Mart sh*t happened" or "wait wait... You cant generalized WHITE PPL!" by any chance?
Carol, Mike, Marcia, Peter, Greg, Jan, Bobby, Cindy...

*BA-BOOM-BOOM-PSSH!
 07-21-2012, 04:21 PM         #164
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Carol, Mike, Marcia, Peter, Greg, Jan, Bobby, Cindy...

*BA-BOOM-BOOM-PSSH!
lol I knew you couldn't do it my n*gga.
 07-21-2012, 04:22 PM         #165
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
lol I knew you couldn't do it my n*gga.
Lmao! You stupid son! Lol
 07-21-2012, 04:27 PM         #166
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Lmao! You stupid son! Lol
So basically what you did was write an entire post fabricating an imaginary reaction from imaginary racists regarding a situation where n*ggas really were acting like wild coons.
 5 years ago '05        #167
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 ManWithoutFear! said:
YOU dont have to do anything. Ima grown a.ss man who actually lived, experienced, been fuhked up, & made it out the hood. A hood where it was blacks & hispanics that all folks. So cant no white person offend me with "black guy ate a guys face." -_- I been shot in my hood by one my own n*ggas. O.o Think I dont know how fuhked up black folk can get?
This sites just for entertainment purposes to me. Every thread the same ol' back & forth.
This country will always be like this. Thats why its best to just lol & move on.
Im just a little tickled by how mafuhkas went all "yall should be ashamed" when that Wal Mart sh*t happened & now with this its like "wait wait... You cant generalized WHITE PPL!" smh
Tired
Sh*ts tired
Word man I respect that. I'm just sick of race constantly being brought up in every single thread even when it has nothing to do with the story. I think it's fu*ked up to generalize black people just as much as I think it's fu*ked up to generalize white people or any other group of people for that matter.
 5 years ago '05        #168
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 endless lies said:

He's right though. White people and black people both generalize each other way too much on here and bring the issue of race up for no reason in threads when it's uncalled for.
 07-21-2012, 04:36 PM         #169
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
So basically what you did was write an entire post fabricating an imaginary reaction from imaginary racists regarding a situation where n*ggas really were acting like wild coons.
No
I was actually referring to the Wal-Mart thread
The Jordan sneakers shooting threads
Or any other thread on this site that involves black ppl doing some fuhked up sh*t.
This whole website racist white & black.
Including me. *shrugs
 07-21-2012, 04:42 PM         #170
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly B said:
Word man I respect that. I'm just sick of race constantly being brought up in every single thread even when it has nothing to do with the story. I think it's fu*ked up to generalize black people just as much as I think it's fu*ked up to generalize white people or any other group of people for that matter.
I went work yesterday for a little bit before taking off to pick up my cousin to go see the Batman flik & we was all in one of my team members cubicle talking about the shooting & noone said anything about white/black yada yada! We all agreed it was fuhked up talked about what may have been wrong with dude & that it.
This the internet. This aint the real world. Lol its a place where you can go ham & not get your teeth knocked in. Ive excepted that. Lol
 5 years ago '10        #171
Trilluminati GA 433 heat pts433
space
space
$49,866 | Props total: 13661 13661
A LOT of feelings getting caught real hard in here
 5 years ago '11        #172
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Tic Toc said:
Ok picture the scene....One dude opens fire on a group of regular people...lets say 2 dudes holdin heat start firing back...with all the tear gas and confusion going on...the police show up with their guns drawn and people running towards them screaming and bleeding, so who do the police shoot at first?

to me thats far more chaotic...and when they question survivors (if there are any left) everybody will have a different story because nobody will know who started shooting first...everyday people are not police and/or military officers...therefore they should not be the ones taking the law into their own hands, it makes for more fhukkt up situations and more deaths will result

fortunately for me I've never had a gun pulled on me, or been in a firef!ght like you say you have to me thats not a part of life I was expected to be a part of....then again I wasn't raised to be gun crazy and what not...i kno how to use a gun and have fired multiple ones...but I dont feel that I need to walk around like I'm the Terminator with a gun, shooting at who ever appears to threaten me...to me thats weak...I'm not that afraid
Props mayne for not being afraid.

Remember, the shooter surrendered himself. He was waiting in his car when the police arrived.

Naw man, I didn't say I've been in a firef!ght cause I haven't. Plenty of military friends who have, and my dad an ex-cop, currently a CDPO, is the one who a.ssured me a law-abiding carrier could've located the threat in the smoke and expertly subdued him. Not everyone who has a gun has that sort of training of course.
 5 years ago '08        #173
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 keen77 said:

Remember, the shooter surrendered himself. He was waiting in his car when the police arrived.

Naw man, I didn't say I've been in a firef!ght cause I haven't. Plenty of military friends who have, and my dad an ex-cop, currently a CDPO, is the one who a.ssured me a law-abiding carrier could've located the threat in the smoke and expertly subdued him. Not everyone who has a gun has that sort of training of course.
All a.ssurances considered, only special forces like Green Beret, Navy SEALs, or someone like Jack Bauer could have taken this dude out. And if you think otherwise, you need to re-evaluate your perspective on life.
 5 years ago '10        #174
Delbert Mengel 28 heat pts28
space
space
$20,552 | Props total: 199 199
 Graftedgenes said:

well done at completely ignoring or failing to comprehend what i wrote.
 07-23-2012, 01:20 AM         #175
JackMeHoff 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 keen77 said:

But who thinks to bring a loaded gun to the movies?

That's supposed to be a place where you kick back and have fun.

That's like bringing a gun to Chucke E Cheese.
 5 years ago '10        #176
Chai 
space
space
$1,238 | Props total: 1 1
 JackMeHoff said:

Me. I don't go anywhere without my guns.
 5 years ago '11        #177
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 JackMeHoff said:

My dad does --concealed of course. He's highly trained, and certainly not cause he's an ex-cop. He is certified as a diplomat protectorate, like the secret service of tycoons' or princes' bodyguards. He trains on a weekly if not daily basis and has no doubt in his mind he could've neutralized Homles within breaths.

I_make_beatz said:
All a.ssurances considered, only special forces like Green Beret, Navy SEALs, or someone like Jack Bauer could have taken this dude out. And if you think otherwise, you need to re-evaluate your perspective on life.
I really wish people wouldn't post in su extreme, blaring ignorance. There are citizens, believe it or not, who train with Special Forces for fun and for self-defense if ever needed

Last edited by keen77; 07-26-2012 at 02:21 PM..
 5 years ago '11        #178
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
 Chai said:
Me. I don't go anywhere without my guns.

I have yet to get my concealed weapons permit.
 5 years ago '08        #179
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
Do people still think this Holmes guy is some random nobody?, pay attention THEY were sending his daddy a message by using his beloved Bachelor top of the class son, he is now looking like Riddler during the end scene from that Batman movie, remember how it was about Mind Control? to, remember his Orange Hair color to?. He is now done for, he doesn't even know his own name his bright mind has been corrupted.

The DADDY HOLMES was in too deep, you don't mess with these people

[video - click to view]

Last edited by The N; 07-26-2012 at 02:57 PM..
 5 years ago '08        #180
The N 466 heat pts466
space
space
$45,550 | Props total: 17187 17187
I understand that but this isn't a coincidence that his Daddy is dwelling in that realm and this happens with his beloved smart as hell son, that now doesn't even remember that's his father or anything else, he went from top of the class best of the school to one of the biggest murderers in US history.

[pic - click to view]

The HOLMES family name is fu*ked in more way then one, THEY are trying to stop his father from talking and they might of done it with this move, do you even see his father in the media talking at all? well that will now likely stay like that.

Last edited by The N; 07-26-2012 at 03:11 PM..
Home      

most viewed right now
NFL Robert Griffin III, sets the record straight.
65 comments
18 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Ugly niggas watch ya step
48 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thick as fu-k
47 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Throwback: Teen Gangbangers On Jenny Jones Show
40 comments
18 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Joe Budden says Eminem is using the Plight of Black People as a way to sell re..
189 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Dec 13 - Man is thrown 45 feet off bridge for intervening in couple's ..
67 comments
20 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Sorry Em This Not It I Mean At Least You Tried
141 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
NFL The Explicit Details of Accusations Vs NFL Network Employees
160 comments
2 days ago