Jul 20 - James Homles of the Dark Knight Massacre

most viewed right now
NBA Former NBA All Star Lorenzen Wright's ex wife is arrested in connection to..
68 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
NBA Read Westbrooks lips to Embiid
52 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Might let her meet the parents
24 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
50 cent did something to Comedienne Aarona Lopez. She has her friends worried!!!
81 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 5 years ago '07        #141
Bkjj11 3550 heat pts3550
space
space
$92,521 | Props total: 70179 70179
 varun313 said:
i wish i could live by the rules but there are too many depressed crazy f*ggots out here

your life can get smoked anytime. People still think its all perfect and safe out here.
sh*t it aint a warzone like the mideast. u dont feel safe, go ahead, go to the mideast havin drones, suicide bombers n sh*t blowup while u eatin dinner.
 5 years ago '04        #142
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
$6,175 | Props total: 891 891
 varun313 said:
i wish i could live by the rules but there are too many depressed crazy f*ggots out here

your life can get smoked anytime. People still think its all perfect and safe out here.
its not perfectly safe anywhere on this planet...you can die by getting hit in the head by a falling meteor...but are you gonna let the silly sh*t stop you from living your life?

I dont own a gun, and I dont feel the need to, anybody come too close to me getz fhukkt up point blank...and if i have to die at the hands of a man with a gun...then so be it...

its not like i can stop em and say, "hold up let me go get my sh*t and we can see who's real"
there's no time for that...so..I do my thing, understanding my surroundings and not being afraid to go where I wanna go and do what I do in search of happiness (my vision of heaven)
 5 years ago '11        #143
keen77 3 heat pts
space
space
$2,252 | Props total: 1 1
 Tic Toc said:
you really think so, really dude???
So a shootout would have ended this thing better??
WOW
You know nothing about firearms or firef!ghts, do you?

I won't even explain to you how easily a single trained citizen with a concealed weapon could have saved countless lives in what went down, even with the shooter's full body armoring. You obviously don't own a defensive handgun so you don't need to be responsible with or informed on using one.
 5 years ago '09        #144
ketamine18 2 heat pts
space
space
$502 | Props total: 44 44
 Graftedgenes said:
You need to study history and when you do come holler at me.

Asian people predominately k!ll Asian people
Afrikan descent people predominately k!ll people of Afrikan descent
Hispanic people predominately k!ll Hispanic people
Indian, Native American so on so on predominately k!ll the people of their own origin.

White people are the only people on the planet that specialize in slaughtering and k!lling other cultures.

You k!lled 100 million Afrikans during the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade and carved up the continent and split it between Europeon countries.

You started the Opium wars in China to exterminat and poison the Chinese.

You exterminate the Native Americans and stole their land here in America.

You dropped a nuclear weapon on a civilian Japanese population in the only nuclear attack in history.

You exterminated 6 million Jews in the Holocaust because you considered them non-white due to their semetic blood.

You started the British Raj in India to exterminate and subjugate East Indians

You exterminated the entire population of Tasmanians.

You went and slaughtered over a million Vietnamese over so-called Communism

You went and started a War with Mexico so you could steal Texas and slaugter Mexicans

that covers just about every ethnicity in the world, whites are predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillaging of other cultures unless History is all a lie.
I think you are mistaking whites with imperialism there bud.
 5 years ago '12        #145
Nasir82 
space
space
$950 | Props total: 176 176
 Andrefrbk said:
My yute jus ez nuh, wey kina foolishness yah ah come wid eh? Mind mi go tell yuh fi go look a tink pussie fi suk pon... eh? A caaaaan me yuh ah chat bout, jah kno.
word straight from yaad!!
 5 years ago '07        #146
RubbahBandMayn 6 heat pts
space
space
$12,965 | Props total: 5881 5881
You fu*kin f*ggot!!!
 5 years ago '08        #147
I_make_beatz 19 heat pts19
space
space
$1,481 | Props total: 649 649
 Graftedgenes said:

Indian, Native American so on so on predominately k!ll the people of their own origin.

White people are the only people on the planet that specialize in slaughtering and k!lling other cultures.

You k!lled 100 million Afrikans during the Trans-Atlantic Slave trade and carved up the continent and split it between Europeon countries.

You dropped a nuclear weapon on a civilian Japanese population in the only nuclear attack in history.

You exterminated 6 million Jews in the Holocaust because you considered them non-white due to their semetic blood.

You went and started a War with Mexico so you could steal Texas and slaugter Mexicans

that covers just about every ethnicity in the world, whites are predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillaging of other cultures unless History is all a lie.
Damn!!! Grafted's Logic is UNDENIABLE here.
 5 years ago '05        #148
dmunson318 
space
space
$8,053 | Props total: 789 789
People want to outlaw guns but it isn't the weapon that is shooting itself. So should we outlaw people instead?
 5 years ago '11        #149
mrbelvy 
space
space
$687 | Props total: 0 0
Dropped out of medical School Azzwad
 07-21-2012, 03:09 PM         #150
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Graftedgenes said:

Basically

I dont be understanding why white posters get upset though. If it isnt you why are mad for? You know the history of your people just like we know ours. Only difference is when white folk decide to fuhk some sh*t up it usually includes EVERYONE! Is what it is. Dont get upset. Im sure a n*gga gonna k!ll another n*gga for the next new retro Jordans when theyre released so youll get your little "payback" rants or what have you. Damn near every thread on this site includes mafuhkas laughing & carrying on when blacks do some sh*t but soon as a whiteboy wild out its touchy touchy. Now whos sensitive? -_-
But this typical white ppl behavior online. Offline mafuhkas are quiet as church mice.

Last edited by ManWithoutFear!; 07-21-2012 at 03:11 PM..
 07-21-2012, 03:11 PM         #151
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Tic Toc said:

you must also consider the context of the document, during that time, the "american revolutionists" were f!ghting against a dictatorship, in 2012 we arent f!ghting against a dicatorship, what we are up against is a group of people...totally different. Im not saying you're wrong, because you can interpret what you read any way you'd like, but from what you are saying, it appears you didnt fully grasp the context of the situation that forced the language in the document that you are reading.
Let me remind you again of the saying "History repeats itself." That saying exists because it is true.

The 2nd Amendment is not only valid for the times in when it was written, it was intended to last for as long as the United States lasts, because even though most of you have been taught that tyranny could never take hold in this country, it is a possibility some day. That is why we STILL have the 2nd Amendment and why it clearly states the right for the people to be able to bare arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
 07-21-2012, 03:12 PM         #152
BALLONHOES 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  

[pic - click to view]

History always repeats itself eventually, stop being so naive.
 5 years ago '04        #153
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 keen77 said:
You know nothing about firearms or firef!ghts, do you?

I won't even explain to you how easily a single trained citizen with a concealed weapon could have saved countless lives in what went down, even with the shooter's full body armoring. You obviously don't own a defensive handgun so you don't need to be responsible with or informed on using one.

Ok picture the scene....One dude opens fire on a group of regular people...lets say 2 dudes holdin heat start firing back...with all the tear gas and confusion going on...the police show up with their guns drawn and people running towards them screaming and bleeding, so who do the police shoot at first?

to me thats far more chaotic...and when they question survivors (if there are any left) everybody will have a different story because nobody will know who started shooting first...everyday people are not police and/or military officers...therefore they should not be the ones taking the law into their own hands, it makes for more fhukkt up situations and more deaths will result

fortunately for me I've never had a gun pulled on me, or been in a firef!ght like you say you have to me thats not a part of life I was expected to be a part of....then again I wasn't raised to be gun crazy and what not...i kno how to use a gun and have fired multiple ones...but I dont feel that I need to walk around like I'm the Terminator with a gun, shooting at who ever appears to threaten me...to me thats weak...I'm not that afraid

Last edited by Tic Toc; 07-21-2012 at 03:18 PM..
 5 years ago '12        #154
DontHateDaGreat 10 heat pts10
space
space
$12,358 | Props total: 2100 2100
 Graftedgenes said:

That covers just about every ethnicity in the world, whites are predisposed to r*pe/murder/pillaging of other cultures unless History is all a lie.
Grafted won this one. White people need to stop being butthurt when these things get brought up. If we have to suck it up for black on black crime and rachet behavior and the bath salts guy then you can handle a history lesson about your origins
 5 years ago '05        #155
Philly B 41 heat pts41
space
space
$5,570 | Props total: 38 38
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Basically

I dont be understanding why white posters get upset though. If it isnt you why are mad for? You know the history of your people just like we know ours. Only difference is when white folk decide to fuhk some sh*t up it usually includes EVERYONE! Is what it is. Dont get upset. Im sure a n*gga gonna k!ll another n*gga for the next new retro Jordans when theyre released so youll get your little "payback" rants or what have you. Damn near every thread on this site includes mafuhkas laughing & carrying on when blacks do some sh*t but soon as a whiteboy wild out its touchy touchy. Now whos sensitive? -_-
But this typical white ppl behavior online. Offline mafuhkas are quiet as church mice.
But this shooting had absolutely nothing to do with race, so Grafts original comment was stupid and unnecessary. I agree throughout the history of the world of has basically been whites dominates, conquering, and k!lling all sorts of other groups.

That doesnt mean every single white person is a racist on this board and out to k!ll and fu*k over every othe race. I'm white and not racist at all, I'm tired of people acting like I'm supposed to constantly be apologizing for every single thing wrong the white man has done over history.
 5 years ago '04        #156
Tic Toc 7 heat pts
space
space
 BALLONHOES said:
Let me remind you again of the saying "History repeats itself." That saying exists because it is true.

The 2nd Amendment is not only valid for the times in when it was written, it was intended to last for as long as the United States lasts, because even though most of you have been taught that tyranny could never take hold in this country, it is a possibility some day. That is why we STILL have the 2nd Amendment and why it clearly states the right for the people to be able to bare arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED.
I get that...but what im saying is, there are elements involved that were not foreseen during the composition of that document...for example, people who are dealing with mental instability, people who have been imprisoned and things of that nature...I get what you're saying, but everyone believes in gun control to a certain extent and like i said, you interpret what you read how you do, I just challenge you to add context to those words you're reading.

thats all sir
 5 years ago '04        #157
notoriousthugzz 41 heat pts41
space
space
$18,869 | Props total: 2014 2014
Im white and my ancestors(irish and scottish) were enslaved for the british for 1000s of year. When we came to this country we were immediately sent to war or lived in slums. History goes both ways. Not all white peoples descendants enslaved you. Pick up a book. How does everything on bx turn into a race war?
 07-21-2012, 03:40 PM         #158
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Philly B said:
But this shooting had absolutely nothing to do with race, so Grafts original comment was stupid and unnecessary. I agree throughout the history of the world of has basically been whites dominates, conquering, and k!lling all sorts of other groups.

That doesnt mean every single white person is a racist on this board and out to k!ll and fu*k over every othe race. I'm white and not racist at all, I'm tired of people acting like I'm supposed to constantly be apologizing for every single thing wrong the white man has done over history.
YOU dont have to do anything. Ima grown a.ss man who actually lived, experienced, been fuhked up, & made it out the hood. A hood where it was blacks & hispanics that all folks. So cant no white person offend me with "black guy ate a guys face." -_- I been shot in my hood by one my own n*ggas. O.o Think I dont know how fuhked up black folk can get?
This sites just for entertainment purposes to me. Every thread the same ol' back & forth.
This country will always be like this. Thats why its best to just lol & move on.
Im just a little tickled by how mafuhkas went all "yall should be ashamed" when that Wal Mart sh*t happened & now with this its like "wait wait... You cant generalized WHITE PPL!" smh
Tired
Sh*ts tired
 07-21-2012, 03:45 PM         #159
endless lies 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 ManWithoutFear! said:
Im just a little tickled by how mafuhkas went all "yall should be ashamed" when that Wal Mart sh*t happened & now with this its like "wait wait... You cant generalized WHITE PPL!" smh
Tired
Sh*ts tired
And who are these "mafuhkhas" you speak of?
 07-21-2012, 03:55 PM         #160
ManWithoutFear! 
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 endless lies said:
And who are these "mafuhkhas" you speak of?
Vampires.

Who else would I be talking about?
Home      

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Thread worthy Cute thick Latina
28 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Lawyer with big ass t1ttys
110 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside T1tty Meat from Nicki Minaj
49 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside DJ Khaled pays homage to Wayne
80 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Five MORE women accuse Russell Simmons of sexual misconduct - bringing total t..
132 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Houston Better Stop Playing With Me 😩
55 comments
1 day ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Some confused X Men actors think they won't be Recast :mjlol:
200 comments
1 day ago